- Text Size +

Alex gazed up at his goddess of a mother, shocked how could she still want to torment Alex with her feet and better yet how did Alex forget that even happened until now. Ellen smiled down at him as if planning how she was going to play with him first.

 

Alex now terrified of having to deal with her other foot, spoke “Mom I'll do anything you want just please don't have me clean your feet!”

 

Ellen was happy to hear her little toy begging and spoke, “that's my good little boy, now mommy's going to leave her on your sister's dresser and go finish her dinner, in the meantime try not to get shoved up your sister's asshole again,” she laughed, “unless she wants you in there.” And with that Ellen was out the door making her way back to her food before it got cold hopefully. Alex was still shaken by how fast his mother went from being caring and loving to seeing her own shrunken son as nothing more than a little toy for both her and Roses’ pleasure. Fearing what was to potentially come after the two giant women finished their meals, Alex decided it would be best for now if he hides in order to not be used as a sex toy by his giant family. Alex made his way over to his sister's bed which had luckily been a mess for him and hopped down onto the soft mattress. Once there he made his way down by sliding on the cover that was hanging over the edge.

After the slide down Alex made his way under the gap in his sisters bed, the light quickly faded the further he got. Alex walked past black box which he believed to house a giant pairs of shoes by the overwhelming stench of a few of them. By that he was able to guess which ones she had worn recently, disgusted by the idea that Rose might want her feet cleaned too, Alex continued on his journey to find somewhere where he could hide and be safe from the goddesses for the time being. Alex continued in the ever-growing darkness to the point where he could barely see a few feet, to his size, in front of him. He keep walking aimlessly until he bumped into a slightly ajar box laying on its side that smelled of strawberries. As odd as it was, Alex decided it would be the most bearable place to stay at compared to the other boxes he had seen up until now, and made his way through the capping hole that was roughly two times his height making it easy for him to enter. Once inside the smell of strawberry had grown even stronger but it was much more welcoming that what he previously smelled, Alex ran his hands along the contents of the box in hope to get to know his surrounding a bit better what he felt surprised him. It was hard but slightly squishy and felt of rubber, not wanting to investigate anymore Alex made his way back to the wall of the box and sat up against and soon doze off from the emotional rollercoaster he had gone through in the last few days.

 

Back in the dining room, Ellen and Rose had just finished their dinner in silence until it was broken by Ellen, “So how did it feel to have your shrunken brother up your ass sweetie?” She asked casually as if it was an everyday occurrence.

 

Taken back by her question Rose waited a moment before responding ,“ I honestly didn't even feel him until he started moving around down there,”

 

“Wow if you barely felt him with you're small ass, then if he ended up in my ass he'd be lost in this thing,” Ellen laughed and grabbed her left cheek to emphasize her point.

 

“Yeah he would,” Rose started to chuckle, “ I bet your ass could just eat him up like a snack”

 

Ellen laughed along with Roses addition to the joke and stated, “ hey sweetheart we should go get Alex and get ready for bed okay?”

 

The two giantesses walked through the hallway and entered the room the two women word surprised to see that Alex was not on the dresser still, “Where could he have gone?” Asked Rose, “Did you sit on him again? Ellen jokingly asked, “well I'm gonna go take a shower and get ready to sleep be sure to watch your step sweetheart,” she stated, walking out as if she didn't care about finding her son. After a few moments of looking around on the floor and at her and Alex's beds, Rose gave up and laid down in her bed and waited to hear the shower going before reached under her bed and grabbing a box from under it. Once she was certain her mother was in the shower, she opened the box and wasted no time grabbing the object out of the box. Not noticing the shrunken passenger along for the ride and laid back down on  her bed.

 

Alex's peaceful sleep had been abruptly ruined by the box he found refuge in from the giantess, by one of them grabbing it. In Alex's rush for safety Alex grabbed onto the plastic object in the box and held on to it for his life. His eyes burned as they tried to readjust to the brightness of the room. Before he could even open his eyes a heard the rest of the box fall to the floor and the only thing being held in the air was him and whatever it was that he was holding. Holding on even tighter, his world rushed to a stop as his world became dark once more and humid. Upon feeling the drastic change in weather Alex opened his eyes to see his surroundings, but all he saw was black moving walls with a slight pinkish hue. The object along with Alex began to move back and forth repeatedly occasionally getting more faster and jerky, as it did the world around Alex grew hotter and stickier. Until he and the object had been pulled out and left on the bed. As Alex got off of the now sticky object, he opened his to see his sister naked and asleep with him in between her legs and as he looked to the object he was holding, it was a pink dildo. Disgusted by yet again being used as a sex toy by his family, Alex tried to get away from what had just happened but passed out on the bed with his sister a moment later from shock and exhaustion.