- Text Size +

As Rose strided through the hallway slowing and unknowingly, pulling Alex deeper into her anus, the pleasant aroma of the tomato sauce covered pasta and crisp lightly buttered garlic bread had reached her nose as she was now more relaxed in her more comfortable set of clothes.

 

“Mmmhm, that smells amazing mom, you always did make the best pasta,” Rose spoke as she pulled out on of the chairs at the dining table.

 

“Thank you sweetie,” Ellen replied with a smile, “now can you sit down for dinner so we can talk?”

 

Rose sat her round ass in the chair and shifted around a bit to get more comfortable, pulling Alex deeper into the dark, putrid cave to the point where only his feet had been limply hanging out. Ellen placed a plate with the tortellini and a few slices of garlic bread in front of Rose and herself as she took a seat across from her.

 

“So have you heard about all those people that are being shrunken around town?”

 

“Yeah..” Rose replied puzzled for a moment, “ what does that have to do with Al-” She stopped her mouth agape, surprised by what she had just realized. “Wait how long has he been shrunken?

 

“It's been about two days Rose,” Ellen replied softly still not sure how Rose would take this new information about her brother.

 

“Where is he?”

 

“He should be in your room on his bed asleep still,” she replied. Rose thought back to when she was getting changed in her room how she didn't see any shrunken people on his bed.

 

“Mom, I didn't see him when I went in there,” rose stated changing her mother's face from calm and collected to that of worry as both of the women stood up and rushed through the hallway go Rose’s room. The two giantess surveyed the bed for any shrunken boys but found nothing unbeknownst to them Alex was passed out in his older sister's brown hole and would be soon waking up.

 

“He's not here,” Rose spoke breaking the worried silence, “oh shit mom watch your step he could be on the floor somewhere! How small is he anyways?” She said as she searched the top of the bedside dresser for her shrunken brother.

 

“He's about half an inch, he's as tall as his little toys are,” she said as her eyes scanned across the floor.

 

“That's actually kinda funny mom, him now being the size of his little “action figures”. What did you ever do with them anyways?” Rose asked trying to lighten the moment and calm both her and her worried mother.

 

“Ohhh well you see,” Ellen began taken back by her daughters’ question unsure how to respond, “ I took the ones I could find and sent them on a one way trip to my tummy.”

 

“Personally I would have just crushed them to pieces under my feet,” responded surprising her mother, “ well that or I probably would have just fed them to someone or something.”

Ellen smiled to herself as she heard that, she now couldn't wait for them to find Alex and get that string.

 

Alex began to come to after being unknowingly sat on and knocked out by his giant older sisters deadly gas from her high protein diet. The world around him was dark and humid beyond belief as he noticed the putrid smell and attempted to cover his nose. Fear set in quickly as Alex began to squirm to get free from his entrapment. The two giant women continued searching in silence for a few moments until Rose finally broke it.

 

“Ughhh,” Rose groaned as she started scratching at her ass. “What's wrong sweetie?” Ellen spoke, “It feels like there's something moving in my butt..” Rose spoke as her eyes met her mothers as they both stopped in their tracks, “noo..there's no way..be can't be..” Rose continued as she made her way to the restroom. As she closed the door, she pulled down her sweats and panties and bent over spreading her asscheecks and trying to pull out whatever was in her butthole, after a moment she finally pulled it out and up on examination she saw that it was in fact Alex.

 

“Oh my godd!” Rose shrieked, in turn Ellen rushed through swinging the door to see what had just occurred to make Rose screamed.

 

“Did you find him? Is he okay?” Ellen screamed, she gasped as she saw her shrunken son dangling in between her daughters fingers. “Alex,” she continued as she took a hold of Alex, “are you okay?”

 

After a moment of catching his breath, Alex signaled for his mother to put him by her ear, as she did he spoke, “yeah I'm okay, I'm just surprised I'm alive still.”

 

“That's good,” Ellen sighed from relief, “now Rose go finish up dinner while I get Alex cleaned up and find out what happened to get him stuck in that ‘predicament’, okay?” Ellen turned on the sink as Rose pulled up her pants and walked out, still kinda disturbed yet partially smirking that her shrunken little brother was in her asshole.

 

As she began to rinse Alex's body off in the sink, “So how did that happen Alex?” She asked, almost snickering now that she knew her son was safe.

 

“I don't know how, one moment I was asleep where you left me and the next I was in the darkness of her ass,” Alex yelled as he was lifted to his mother's ear again.

 

“That's hilarious,” Ellen laughed as she continued to wash her shrunken son, “well I hope you had fun in there my little toy, because i'll be sure to have the same kind of fun that Rose had with you, ya know if she doesn't want to use you again later tonight..” Alex looked up at his mother surprised by what she had just said to him, “..ya know, unless you want to get back to licking my feet again…”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hops you guys are all enjoying the story,  like always feel free to givr me any ideas you want to see added to the story. As a side note I have been thinking and I might only add a few more chapters and then stop there but its just a thought😊