- Text Size +

A few hours had passed since the car ride. The mature mother was standing in the kitchen preparing dinner. Her luscious hips swiveled to and fro as she worked, playfully gyrating as the clock ticked by. She was busy, but still felt a warmth coming between her legs. Her thighs pressed together, squishing their soft supple skin into one another, while her plump ass cheeks up above did the same. The large buns grinded together as she wiggled her hips at the kitchen counter, unknowingly mangling the legs of her tiny passenger within. You were still unconscious, and completely entombed in the sticky grip of her back hole.

Another half an hour went by and dinner was served. She called her son down and the two of them ate together. The woman might have prepared too much food, all the chicken and steamed vegetables were no match for the piles of toasted cheesy bread buns and baked potatoes. She still hadn't gotten used to cooking for two, ever since her husband had left on a business trip it was just her and her boy, and there always leftovers. After the large and filling meal her stomach felt a lot more heavy, so her and her son went to relax and watch some TV in the living room. She put on his evening animated entertainment and sat down on the couch with him, enjoying their time together. A few shows later the kid yawned loudly, his eyes starting to grow sleepy. The mother brought him upstairs and put him to bed, tucking him in and kissing him goodnight.

She walked across the dark hallway, entered her own bedroom and flicked the lights on. Slowly she closed her door and turned the lock, finally having a moment to herself. She hadn't been in private since the bathroom stall at the pool. She was standing there with her back to the door, as if waiting in place for something. A few seconds later a huge trumpeting fart blasted from her meaty butt cheeks, immediately polluting the air around her. The hot womanly gas rippled through her wide ass crack, forcefully pushing back the rear end of her panties. Your small limp body was ejected from the folds of her giant asshole, lost somewhere between the tremendous rumbling flesh of her ass globes. The grown woman sighed, feeling a huge amount of relief.

"Haaaaaaahhh... I was holding that one in for hours..." she smiled. "It feels so good to finally let it out!"

The warm fart dissipated into the room, and a small whiff of it caught her nose. It smelled ripe, but even with how gross it was wasn't enough to stop her from being turned on. Her sexy ass had been desperate for attention for hours, and now that her motherly duties were finally complete she could give it all the love it wanted. Between the stuffy hovel of her ass crack, her taut butthole was pulsing greedily, ready for a good time. The adult woman fished into her closet and pulled out a special box of toys for when her husband was away. He was a fine enough lover to her, but the one thing that she was disappointed with was that he would never fuck her ass. He had some kind of an aversion to it, probably a cleanliness thing, and so her past requests for anal play went unsatisfied.

It had been years since anything had touched her back there, but the sudden intrusion of the pool jets today had changed that. Her ass was reawakened, and hungry for more. She pulled out a long black dildo from the box, one so big it had to curve around just to fit inside the rectangular carrying case. It was floppy and thick, and it had a suction cup on the bottom. This way she could stick it in place and not worry about it slipping out. As she held its weight in her hands her pussy was dripping wet with anticipation, flooding her panties with juices. Her oily asshole throbbed as she pictured the object in her hands entering her and how good it would feel. She needed this.

As she took off her panties, a long thin string of vaginal love honey extended from her panties. As wet as her pink pussy lips were, her sexy anus needed more lubrication if she was going to do this right. The mother used a sizeable bottle of lube to grease up the dildo with both her hands. She excitedly applied more and more, until the sturdy rod was drooling with artificial slime. Next was her ass. Using the slick dildo she buttered up her ass crack, giving the slippery toy one big wipe between her cheeks. The tip of it tickled her anus, and tingles of joy shot up her back like electricity. She held back a moan as the dildo spread lube into her asshole. Once the hefty toy was done smearing her up, she used the suction cup to affix it to the floor.

In the middle of these preparations you had been moved. You were still unconscious, buried in the unending plumpness of her ass cheeks, and stuck to the side of one of her sexy pale globes. When she brushed the dildo through her crack, it picked you up along the way. Your tiny body was caught by the sticky lube on the big black toy, and carried you all the way out of her ass chasm. You awoke a few seconds after, your vision blurry. Slowly you came back to, trying to determine where the hell you were. The first sight presented to you was the woman's giant fingers, plunging into her asshole as she lubed it up.

Her magnificent ass was spread right in front of you, dripping wet and still wafting with the smell of her farts. You recoiled in fear at the imposing ass, only for your arms to slip on the slimy surface carrying you. Spinning around, you realized where you were, on top of a giant black toy glazed with shiny lubricant. If this was actually real, and not some twisted nightmare, than that meant she was going to-

THUUMMP!

A commanding tremor stole your attention. The giant woman stood up off the floor, bending her knees so that her ass was hovering above you. This wasn't a fantasy or some trick of the mind, this was really happening. You were stuck to her enormous dildo, propped up like a peg to be sacrificed to her motherly ass. She was going to fuck her goddess-sized butt with you, send you back inside her suffocating hot bowels for pure pleasure. You couldn't run away, the lube was too sticky for you to move. You were forced to watch as her hands came back and spread her perfect heart-shaped ass. This mature curvy goddess has an ass that was out of this world, it's softness and volume was at an unparalleled sexy ratio. Just the sight of her parting her amazing juicy cheeks would be enough to make any man stand at attention. However, the incredible voluptuous rump dwarfed you in size, and was easily as big as a stadium to you. Such a huge mass was dangling above, ready to come down and crush you at a moments notice. That moment was now.

"I can't wait any longer..." the massive mother said, her words dripping with lust. "I need this inside me."

Her legs bent, bringing her magnificent ass lower and closer to the dildo head. The way her massive ceiling of butt flesh dropped closer to you was overwhelming. Such a gigantic round booty approaching at high speeds was dizzying, to think this huge mass was going to take you inside itself. Her pink anus was drooling lube from above, twitching non-stop. It was ready to feed on the dildo, it had been ready for hours, and now it was going to feed on you too. The big wet wrinkles mashed together in a rhythm, stretching sticky lines of lube between its folds with every clench. You were paralyzed in fear of the massive hole, you knew how powerful it could be, and just how starved for action it must be feeling right now. The anus was incredibly hungry, it was like a huge puckered monster that wanted to eat you alive. The beast's lips were trembling, ready to swallow you whole.