- Text Size +

SLOSH SLOSH SLOSH

The water inside the dank dark organic chamber sloshed around endlessly, splashing rough waves with every step. The fleshy walls dripped with moisture, their muscled surfaces stiff with holding the abundance of liquid in place. You tread the filthy water as best you could, desperate to stay afloat over what was dozens of feet of a murky abyss to you. You weren't alone, you were surrounded by large clumps of excrement, huge partially-formed turds that had just enough in them to stay floating above the disgusting stew with ease. The air you fought so hard to breathe was thick and pungent with the stench of a sewer, and yet you fought for it like you couldn't get enough. Another horrifying wave crashed into you in the blinding darkness, threatening to pull you down. You coughed hard, some of it had got in your throat.

SLOSH SLOSH SLOSH

The enormous milf felt the swelling bundle of pool water splash around her bowels, it was getting more difficult by the second to hold it in. She clenched her ass hard, squeezing her anus as tight as possible to avoid a disaster. She had to walk with her son to the water park bathroom quickly, but also carefully. Taking firm steps the woman made sure not to upset her body in any way, holding herself together was paramount right now. She felt nervous, like everyone was looking at her and knew what she had done in the pool. Sure, there were a few onlookers checking out the gorgeous milf's swimsuit-clad body, admiring the curves of her backside as it dripped with pool water, but none of them knew that she was carrying a few litres of that water inside of her. Of course, she herself had no idea either that another average Joe that had been checking her out earlier was now swimming inside her bowels, fighting against the raging tide.

SLOSH SLOSH

Finally she had made it to the toilet. The short walk which had felt like the longest thing in the world was now over. She had to undress quick, she didn't know how much longer she could hold back. Her son was waiting for her patiently outside, she really didn't want him to hear what was coming. Luckily there didn't seem to be any other women in the bathroom, a lot of wet splashing was about to happen and she didn't think she could prevent it any longer. Pulling down her swimsuit, the woman felt a pressure on her stomach as she bent down. Her asshole flexed, the floodgates nearly about to burst. Not wasting another second, the giantess slammed her fat butt down on the toilet seat and let loose her pool jet enema.

SPLAAAASSH

A torrent of dirty water burst from her shithole, erupting like a geyser. After a couple messy seconds of water splashing into the bowl haphazardly, the blast calmed down, and formed into a steady stream of liquid. The woman sighed as she felt her ass drain gradually, the relief of letting out such a huge load spread through her. It was like her asshole was peeing, except every now and then a chunk or two of poop would come spurting out. Frothy shit water filled the bowl slowly, pouring from her ass like a tap. Inside her muscles felt like they could breathe again, no longer stifled by the overbearing pressure of pool water.

The mass evacuation of this lady's colon had caused you to spiral into a gigantic whirlpool unlike ever before, completely out of control. You panicked, she maybe have been finally draining the water from her plump sexy ass but you found yourself caught up inside the powerful stream. Huge bubbles spun around you as her walls contorted, your tiny body was sucked down into the flow of murky liquid against your will. You were flung back around the corner of her bowels where you came from initially, and it was only a few seconds later you could see the light at the end of the tunnel. Like the lighter turds before you, your tiny body was farted out from her pulsating anus, spit out like a wad of shit as the massive donut hole did its job. You fell into the bowl below, finally free from her ass but buried under the rolling torrent of warm water.

The mother could tell her bowels would be a lot more clean now, most of the caked-in filth had been washed away and was now sitting in the bowl. At long last her anus had expelled the entirely of the water inside her, but she could still sense a little bit of blockage remaining. Several pieces of poop, too big to eject from her ass so easily, remained inside. They were mashed together at the edge of her sphincter, knocking on her backdoor to be let out. With a push, the giant mother used her anus to force the crap out. Her powerful wrinkled muscles squeezed the shits together, mashing them into one big mega-turd. The large bundle of excrement plopped into the bowl clumsily, creating a bit of splashback on her butt cheeks. Knowing the water was totally filthy, she grabbed a wad of toilet paper and cleaned her huge pale globes up.

Once you breached the surface of the water you were met with an imposing sight. The woman's mighty asshole was winking up above you, only visible in the darkness from the light shining in from under the toilet seat. Droplets of water leaked from it's wrinkles, the last of the disgusting enema that had flushed you out moments ago. Horrifically the puckered sphincter began to widen, opening to reveal a huge bundle of shit that was several times bigger than you. The woman's anus chewed it up, squeezing and pulsating all over the turd until it finally loosened itself from her gigantic body.

You ducked your head into your arms, bracing yourself from the piece of shit that was falling straight towards you. With some miraculous luck the poop landed beside you, sparing you a terrible death but putting you at the epicenter of a humongous splash. The force sent you flying upwards with several orbs of water, splattering your miniscule body into the meaty ceiling above. The moisture had you stuck to the woman's soft ass cheek, the same pillowy mound of flesh that had squashed you right before your anal adventure. You didn't know what to do now. You were scared of her ass at this point, the magnificent rear end of this woman had nearly crushed you to death and drowned you several times over. You could jump back into the toilet below but chances of survival there were slim. The other option was to stay on her ass, but who knows what tortures you'd have to endure before you had a chance at freedom? Was it even worth it?

Light poured into the bowl as the giantess spread her legs, and suddenly she made the decision for you. Before you could even react a giant wad of toilet paper slammed into you, driving your tiny form into the warm fatty flesh of her ass cheeks. Regardless of how soft her ass was, her hand was powerful and being wiped into it caused you a great amount of pain. You realized that she must have felt the cold water splash onto her buttocks and was cleaning it up. Perhaps if you were lucky, she would pull the wad back out and check on it, possibly to see how dirty it was. You waited, but found no such luck. Instead something much worse happened, something much more horrible. Her giant hand wiped the paper deftly into her ass crack, dragging you across the oily skin of her butt's center and into the orifice that you had just come from. While she was cleaning down there she was going to give her asshole a good wipe, unfortunately with you along for the ride.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!! NOOO-!!!" you screamed, only to be cut off as your head was wedged between to huge dirty puckered folds of her anus.

Her fingers were insanely powerful, cramming your body with ease into the filth-ridden shithole. Clumps of muck and caked-in defecation were rubbed into the pores of your skin, staining both the pure white sheets of toilet paper and your body. You howled in pain but her anus did not care, it almost seemed to enjoy the harsh scrubbing it was receiving. Her giant bands of flesh squeezed and clenched joyously, crushing your tiny limbs as her fingers jammed you between them. From head to toe you were pummeled flat into the milf's hot gorging asshole, used as a chew toy for it as she wiped off as much shit residue as she could. When she was finally done she tossed the paper back into the toilet without a care, leaving you wedged right back into her anus where you had started.

The hot mother sighed once more. She had finally shit out the entire enema after it had filled up her ass and stretched out her colon. She had played with the pool jets to feed into her libido, in front of her own son no less, in hopes that the desire in her body would go away. Then why was it after all that she still felt like she was craving more? Her muscles were twitching inside, yearning for her to really dig deep in there and give them the satisfaction they needed. Her hand slowly crept down to her pussy, cupping over the greedy mound. She wanted to touch herself so bad, her nethers were clenching with lust. Unknown to her, every horny squeeze of her crotch muscles was burying you in her asshole's flesh, crushing you with her giant anus. You winced in pain hearing her heartbeat rising, her body was getting aroused again. You prepared yourself for an entirely new entire series of ordeals to begin when suddenly...

"Mooooom? Are you done in there yet?"

The woman's hand jerked back at once, halted by her son's voice before it went any further. She couldn't give in to her lust right now, not when her little boy was waiting for her outside. She felt ashamed for forgetting about him, even if it was briefly. Her lust would need to wait for later, right now she was going to take the two of them home. Without missing a beat her giant ass rose from the toilet and was squeezed back into the wet stretchy bathing suit. You were once again entombed in ass flesh, stuck against the bottom of her asshole as she left to go find her son. Part of you knew this wasn't over, not by a long shot. This woman's masturbation had only been postponed for the time being. Once she was alone and in private you knew her ass was going to put you through hell once again.