- Text Size +

"Your city's Police SWAT teams have successfully discharged the difficult task of raiding a storehouse for the Russian Mafia and arresting multiple members of the criminal organization. They did so in a way consistent with the honor and bravery that we have come to associate with the fine men and women in Law Enforcement. Unfortunately, A detective, Benny Silverman was killed in the incident. His partner, Detective Steggmen will of course receive recognition in her courage of following her partner into the storehouse before police could take control of the situation."

Mayor Joust paused to draw breath, surveying the crowd of reporters and blinked from the large amount of flash bulbs from cameramen stung his eyeballs.

"This operation was part of an ongoing program to rid our metropolis of organized crime. I intend to ensure that my fellow citizens and residents of this great city feel safe and secure. Thank you."

He hurried out leaving the press secretary to answer any question the vultures of newspapermen and reporters might fire off. he was far to high strung to be face that sort of barrage now. He hurried out through the back room and into a side street. he clamed into the back seat of an awaiting car and the driver closed the door behind him.He jumped as he realized who was sitting next to him.

"We meet again," Siobhan said, amused at how he now refused to meet her gaze and how his left hand was trembling.

"I've nothing to say to you. I removed my police from the Italian section. Now I just lied through my teeth for Harvey Donavan. All I really want is my son back. When will he be returned to me?"

"Let's not worry about that just yet," said Siobhan. She reached into her breasts leaving them somewhat exposed to the mayor who would have been able to see her well-endowed body but refused to look. He remembered what she had done to his intern. She produced a tiny man.

"Do you know who this is?" she dangled the man by one arm between herself and the mayor."Why, that's the young man who..."

"You're police driver," Siobhan finished for him."Let him go!" pleaded the mayor, sweating visibly.

The car began to drive off, the mayor saw a large blond man with facial tissue scars and knuckles the size of golf balls that were evident even though the black gloves he was wearing, was at the wheel and driving them down a street.

"I'll let him go, to my belly," Siobhan laughed at the mayors look of horror.

"No, no!" yelled the man in her grasp, swinging his arms and legs around in a desperate attempt to loosen her grip.

"This is ridiculous! Release him at once or I will help you no more!"

"Gee, you finely showing some spine," said Siobhan who was surprised.

"Yes now unhand him," said Mayor Joust.

"Aww, but he's my lunch." she whined.  

 "I don’t care if..."

"Mayor, you really are troublesome you know that?

"Something in the way she said the last sentence froze Mayor Joust's blood. She looked away from him for a moment. He was left to gaze on her profile, staring ahead.

"Look," said the mayor.Before he could get another word out she turned to him, lifted a hand and shouting unintelligible words she raised her hand towards him.

Mayor Joust realized that he had begun to shrink. The beautiful woman seemed to grow before him to colossal size until she was towering over him from the great distance of a seat and a half of leather away. Siobhan grabbed him up and smiled as she brought the pair of shrunken men together. the young cop, he must have been no older than twenty-three, looked at the mayor, wide eyed and then turned back to the giantess.

"I think you'll go first," said Siobhan, her green eyes fixed on the cop. "You look delicious and I really can't wait."

The cop screamed as she brought him quickly into her mouth. the mayor had a front row seet as she opened wide enough to toss the poor lad in and close her mouth behind him. As with the intern, she didn't chew him, just swallowed him whole. The mayor watched as she tossed her head back, giving him a wonderful view of her throat. She loudly gulped. Then she turned back to the mayor, a slight smile playing on her lips. 

"Delicious"

"You Murderer!" screamed the mayor in a high shaking voice.

"Well I didn't have any lunch and he looked delicious in his police uniform."

"Why do you keep doing that?" cried the mayor. He couldn't take it, he was weeping now. He lost control of himself and felt warm liquid run down his pants. "Eww." said Siobhan. The mayor kept crying. Siobhan called for the driver to pull over. The man grunted a response and pulled into a disserted side street.

"Mayor, I am sorry about this. I don’t believe in wasting food. I was going to eat you but I really don’t think I can ingest a man who just pissed himself. By the way, those Russians were almost as tasty as that cop and your intern were. Thanks for covering for my activities last night with your speech. I am sorry. You employ the most delicious people and I'll miss swallowing them when you're not around to visit. Bye now."

She had opened the door to the car and stepped out. Now she placed Mayor Joust on the ground and straightened up.

"She's just going to leave me here!" he thought. “She’ll let a rat or stray cat get me."As it turned out Siobhan did nothing of the sort. her boot lifted off the ground like some permanent part of the landscape detaching itself from the ground and then was brought over the mayor. He started to run but the shoe descended swiftly bringing tons upon tons of force onto the mayor's puny body. With a satisfying squish Siobhan pounded the earth with her boot once. Then, wiping her boot on the ground to remove the bits sticking to it, she and Knuckles legged it for the nearest train station. 

TBC