- Text Size +

The outcome was just as gruesome as you could have imagined. As D.Va's plugsuit was sucked out of her asshole your body didn't come with it. Instead, the closing anal muscles scraped you off the stretchy material, leaving you lost inside what might as well been hell. Your tiny form was pushed out of the way by the giant girl's clenching anus, her burly interior flesh squeezed shut without caring that it had just eaten you alive.

"No, please! Not again! Get me out of here!" you screamed, kicking your legs at the humongous sphincter. Outside D.Va was moving her hands back to the controls of her MEKA to get back into the game. Her huge teenage body straightened itself back out, and her puckered asshole retracted between her round butt cheeks. The inner walls of her colon suddenly sucked you backwards, forcibly pulling you away from the tightened folds of D.Va's anus. You yelled out in fear, the huge lurch sucking your body down the girl's ass felt like you were being swallowed by her gullet.

You fell on your side, splattering in a puddle of disgusting anal slime. Moisture was dripping just about everywhere, the sticky mucus-like substance stretched between your fingers. The stench was gut-wrenchingly horrible. In light of the giant girl's recent farts her bowels reeked with the smell of raw shit. The unfiltered remnants of gas burned your nostrils and throat. You couldn't get away from the stench, it was absolutely everywhere. D.Va's ass smelled ten times worse than it did last time you were inside it. Her cute round butt was so gassy today that it felt like you were surrounded by a misty fog, despite being unable to see in the pitch-black darkness.

Your first thought was to crawl backwards. There wasn't much room to turn around in the giantess's lumpy shit tunnel, so you had to move legs-first towards the exit. You made it a couple steps, a fraction of the distance you'd been gulped down, when just then a heavy weight pressed down on your back. D.Va's anal walls had been gradually closing together this whole time, they had relaxed apart to let her farts out, but now they were going back to their natural state. You doubled your efforts, desperately shimmying your shrunken body under the contracting walls, but soon you had next to no room left. D.Va's bowels hugged you on all sides, holding you in place like you were one of her turds. The back of her anus was still a good deal away, and now you were stuck.

D.Va was stuck as well, only in a much less gross situation. Her team was locked at a choke point at the top of a huge slope, fending off any enemies that came their way. She had a good defense going, she was taking out everything down the hill that she saw. With her teammates backing her up it was only a matter of time until they won. D.Va strafed her MEKA side to side, wiggling her sexy spankable butt inside the cockpit. Her tight booty stuck up in the air a little. Even though no one was watching her ass, the slight movements it made as she moved around were very erotic. Her slender tummy pushed down into her seat. With all the back and forth movement, and the angle of her staring down this hill, something loosened inside of her...

You were still stuck in place, enduring the sticky hot grip of her ass. Even with all the shaking and wiggling going on her giant walls remained caved in around you. It wasn't spacious, you had to gasp at the filthy humid air just to inhale a small amount of oxygen. The taste of D.Va's colon seared at your tongue, but you didn't have any choice but to keep breathing it. Slime covered your skin everywhere, with all the movements she was making it was like her butt muscles were massaging the sticky fluids into you. Suddenly as her huge rump wobbled to the side you heard a noise from deep within. It was like a muffled burp and it made the chamber around you start to rumble.

BWWRRRRGGGGRRRMMMTTTT!!!

A tremendous explosion blasted open the walls that were holding you in place. With D.Va's ass bent over and wiggling around in the air she accidentally let loose another loud fart. Spicy rancid fumes billowed past your body in a storm of noise, the stinky flatulence tore through her anal canal and droned out her sexy butthole. Being trapped inside a giant girl's ass as she let loose her gastrointestinal pressure was a terrible experience, you couldn't see anything, you could only feel the incredible force of fermented wind erupt around you. The concentrated pocket of gas felt like fire, it was roasting your body within its wake and violently shaking the walls all around you. The lumpy flesh beneath your palms became a double-edged sword: it was no longer trapping you in place, but it was also no longer holding you back.


Horrifically you began to slide deeper into D.Va's bowels. Thanks to the angle she was fighting on - face-first, looking down a long steep slope - gravity began to pull you further along her poop chute. Her anal walls were widened as her fart came rushing out, but the powerful scorching winds didn't have enough force to work against gravity's pull. You screamed and you slipped deeper inside her, terrified of the gigantic anal tunnel that was swallowing you whole.


"Oh God! No! Stop! NOOOOOOO!!!"

You clawed with your hands at the rippling walls of flesh, but it was no use. Your fingers slipped right off the slimy membrane, too gooey to get a hold of. D.Va's bellowing fart finally petered off and ended. You scrambled to crawl backwards through the stifling misama, but slid around her flesh like soap in a bathtub. Before any progress could be made D.Va's bowels began to collapse around your body again. Huge throbbing muscles wrapped around your shrunken form, clutching you like a piece of shit. The juices caressing you were even more filthy than the juices a few inches back, and they smelled atrocious. You coughed and spit, desperate to get the unending taste of her fart out of your mouth. D.Va's ass gurgled as she swung it around in her cockpit, the undulating muscles further down her murky tunnel lurched inside her. Without restraint, another fart came storming through, creating an ear-shattering eruption of air.

PPPPFFFFTTTGGRRRRRRFFFTTTTTTT!!!

You were hit head on by her fart blast like it was an oncoming vehicle. The rampaging burst of foul humid air soaked you in D.Va's stink, and splattered you with fluids carried from far within. Despite the powerful push of her fart coming out, her widened walls made way for you to slide deeper inside the unaware girl's ass. Gravity did its job dutifully, making sure to pull you as far into the steamy gusting hallway as it could. You wriggled and yelled the whole way down, terrified of how far you were falling from the exit. D.Va's ass was gradually eating you alive. With every giant noxious fart it let out her beautiful butt was swallowing you further down its anal throat. At this rate you'd never see the light of day again, her ass would consume you until you were far beyond the reach of help. If she didn't stop farting you were doomed!

D.Va let out a content sigh after her latest trumpetting fart came out. She was going to go live on her stream again, but decided against it. As weird as she felt admitting it to herself, these farts coming out her ass felt kind of good. Maybe it was because of the angle of her body leaning down this large hill, or maybe it was the relief of letting out such huge bubbles of air from her taut asshole, but either way she was enjoying herself. The way her warm gas came rushing through her bowels and sputtering out her backdoor was nice, it was like her shapely rear was being stretched open. The more farts she let out, the more she was reminded of the day before, and the amazing anal pleasures she indulged herself in. Her ass twitched, urging for more, and her bloated tummy was already sending more gurgling gas towards her colon.

The Korean teen leaned her stomach into the firm padding of her seat, pressing down to help push her gas along. The meaty bubbles of her former breakfast travelled through her sexy body, rushing through her large intestines until they came blaring out her tight sphincter. D.Va smiled as the stinky gas warmed the rear of her plugsuit. It felt like she was sinking into some really naughty ass play, and she didn't want to stop. For some reason after she had itched her asshole with her fingers her farts had started to feel way better. There was a small tingling feeling of pleasure coming from inside her ass, and every time she farted it sent a delicious tickle up her spine. D.Va wiggled her ass and squeezed out another hot steamy release. The faint tingle travelled even further into her hungry butt, it was reaching even more tender places. The girl shuddered with excitement, eager to let out more gas and feel this new sensation.

BRRRMMMMGGGPPPTTTT!!! ... PPPSSSSSOOOOORRRTTT!!! ... FFFFFFRRRGGRRRMMMM!!! ...

With every storm of murky air that blasted you, you could feel your body sinking deeper. The throbbing flesh of D.Va's bowels helped you along, practically gulping you down every time she broke wind. Her rumbling butt explosions were growing more frequent and drawn-out as time went on, it was almost like she had an endless supply of gas fueling her rear end. You coughed violently as the fetid air polluted your lungs, hot intestinal slime coated your face in a sticky bath. The giant girl's walls growled as they held you still, before wrenching open with another potent hurricane of smells. The fiery bombardment of farts was getting thicker and more rancid with every assault, you didn't know how much longer you could endure them.

Helplessly, your tiny body slithered down the teen's poop chute. The fact that you were a living person was utterly unknown to her. She cooed and gyrated her hips, loving the ticklish sensation of you moving through her backside. With a feminine grunt, she let out another juicy fart, this one rumbled loud and audibly against her plugsuit. D.Va's back was arched, in an erotic fashion she was sticking her perfect ass up in the air. The display inside her cockpit was ridiculously lewd, but no one could see her doing it, so she didn't care. She vented more of the air from her suit, the hissing smell of her colon wafted around to her nose. At this point she didn't even mind the foul odor, she was so wrapped up in her own fart play that it smelled kind of good.

Meanwhile you had given up hope. Just when it seemed like you couldn't possibly go down any further, D.Va's ass erupted into an inferno of stink, and it eagerly swallowed you deeper. You whimpered in despair, knowing there was nothing out there that could save you. That's when a firm lump tapped the top of your head. You couldn't adjust yourself much to feel what it was, the anal walls held you in place, but it was sticking to your hair. Suddenly the giantess pushed out another boisterous load of gas, this one the worst-smelling one yet. Your nostrils burned from the sheer intensity of her fumes, and as you were sucked down by her booty you felt like her shit was sticking all around you. That's when you realized what the weird lump was. The rest of your body slid through D.Va's hot oozing walls, landing on a huge solid object. It was warm and sticky like mud, but not alive like her walls were. There was no mistaking what your body was touching, you had landed on top of D.Va's enormous shit.