- Text Size +

In response to your desperate screams D.Va clenched her asshole. She was trying to eliminate whatever was itching her sensitive pucker, and thought that you were a piece of lint or something that had slipped inside her suit. Mercilessly her pink ring contracted, bearing down unspeakable pressure on your poor arms. They were trapped between her anal folds, squeezed between the smelly wrinkles of this giant girls shithole. You continued to yell in pain, which made more vibrations tickle her asshole, which made it itch again, and the whole process repeated itself.

"Ugh, what is that back there? So annoying..." she complained.

You couldn't see it, but D.Va had started to reach her hand back behind her ass. Her fingers, massive pillars of flesh and bone that were bigger than your entire body, were looming just behind you. Determined to get rid of the itch once and for all, D.Va extended her index finger and pressed it against her butthole, ramming you from behind.

"OOF!! No! Stop! Don't-MPPHPRRGHH!!"

Your cries of protest were not heard. By the time you realized what was happening it was already too late. D.Va's huge finger began to dig into her equally-huge butthole, squishing you in the process. Your body started to sink into her meaty folds, surrounded by the earthy stink of her anus. Try as you might to fight it, there was no winning against the unrelenting force that was her finger. The giant digit wriggled itself into the back seam of D.Va's plugsuit, it locked on to your location and didn't let up. Haphazardly it poked around, rubbing the tender rim of her hole and slamming into your back. You shouted as hard as you could for her to stop but your only reply came from her finger pounding into the back of your skull. Your head slipped through the oily cracks of D.Va's outer sphincter and was jammed into the center of her tight anus.

Everything from that point on was accompanied by the crushing sensation of her hole wrapped around your skull. The pain was sharp, and you thought you head was going to burst like a watermelon. Inside her foul anus was dark and stuffy with a radiating warmth. The smell was much worse than before, reeking with the distinct taste of her earlier farts. You had to get out of here, somehow get her attention before she accidentally shoved you all the way up her ass. With newfound vigor you kicked your legs, hoping that maybe her finger would notice. You writhed under the grip of her ass, using what little air you had to belt out screams past her muffling wrinkles.

"HEEL-PPHGH!! PLEASE!! YOU-MFGGH PHHRRH GRRRHH!!"

D.Va frowned. She had been scratching herself for a while now but the itch just wouldn't go away. It was annoying because she still had pilot her MEKA with one hand. She used her sharp nail to dig into her anus, to really get at whatever the disturbance was. That kind of felt good, but it just made the buzzing feeling get stronger. That was you screaming in pain, your back was being raked mercilessly by her giant nail. D.Va pouted, clearly irritated by this little "nub" in her ass. Her insides then gurgled, making her feel a bit bloated again. This itch wouldn't go away, maybe she could fart it out?

You heard the distant gurgle too, only much louder and more menacing. Having just experienced her rampant farts first-hand, you were terrified at the thought of another one. Her giant finger, which had been slamming into your back over and over, scratching at you as you were buried in flesh, stopped suddenly. Horrifically, it held you in place, keeping you body pinned to her titanic rumbling butthole.

"No way... she couldn't be..." you shivered.

The pressure crushing your head increased as her colon filled with gas. The tight anus became a vice grip, holding everything in until its owner felt it was ready. You had messed up. Instead of being detected like you planned, you had become such an irritation that she was going to try to fart you out.

"No... No! No no no no no! I'm not a piece of lint! I'm a man! Help me! Don't do it!"

D.Va grunted, an unloaded all her gas at once. The crushing anal wrinkles around you shifted apart, opening to let her fart pass through. The roaring blast of hot air would normally be enough to push you out of her butt, however her giant finger was still at you back. It kept you trapped in the girls farting asshole, surrounded by her reverberating anus on all sides. You screamed and burning gas filled you lungs. Humid hot mist moistened your face. On the outside it just looked like the girl was just letting out a rather loud fart on her finger, but for you it was absolute torture.

The smell made your eyes well with tears again. D.Va's fart was incredibly potent, thick with the smell of fermented dairy. It made you cough and heave just like last time, only things got worse. As her hole loosened to let out more gas, her finger jutted in somewhat. The material of her plugsuit stretched inside her anus, pushing you inside with it. Darkness engulfed you as the gaping farthole let you pass inside.

"Ah."

D.Va felt her finger push a bit inside her puckered hole as she farted. A bit grossed out, she pulled it away. The stretchy back end of her suit came with it, and her asshole shut, finishing off its fart.

You didn't want to be left inside her bowels. As the finger retracted you clung on to the material of her plugsuit for your life. It was slightly sticky from all the gas, your arms and legs hugged it as hard as they could. Unfortunately at that moment the fart ended, and her gaping shithole began to close. The bands of muscle contracted in on the fabric, coming dangerously close to peeling you off and leaving you inside.

D.Va was satisfied. Whatever that itch was, her fart seemed to do the trick. With all her backsides interruptions taken care of, she brought her other hand back to the controls and went back to fighting with her MEKA. But what happened to you? Did you make it out safely with the rest of her plugsuit, or were you pinched off, left to suffer inside her steaming bowels?