- Text Size +
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Pokemon: Shrunk by Hilda" interactive on writing.com by Vermillion. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1934614-Pokemon-Shrunk-By-Hilda/action/view/chapter_map/1132122211] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle.

**** **** **** ****

 

Hilda had a large long mirror where she could watch herself do some squats. Positioning herself, she had her ass face the mirror so she could watch her butt work just by looking over her shoulder. Her jean shorts-clad booty was big, and it wobbled as she spread her legs slightly. You weren't visible, but the giant Pokemon trainer could feel you trapped between her ass cheeks, deftly pinned against her sensitive butthole.

Down inside the rank ass you were stuck, still tied to Hilda's thong. The area was beyond cramped, her two massive slabs of butt flesh had you pinned on both sides. Whenever the huge girl walked her cheeks would rub and pull the thong against her sweaty crack. All the nasty fart-scented sweat that congealed in her short-shorts was absorbed into the fabric and soaked your poor body. Worse yet, any movement she made dragged your head against her twitching pucker. Clearly one of you was enjoying this.

Hilda giggled and gave her rump a big slap, causing a fleshy earthquake around you.

"I'm going to exercise my fine booty with some squats, are you ready little guy?"

You screamed out in anger, yelling at her to stop this. The sensation of your voice only tickled her anus, exciting the giant teen more.

"Ooooo~ sounds like you're raring to go, hee hee." she said with a mischievous smirk.

Her fat ass lowered slowly as she bent her knees. You felt a familiar feeling like your were inside an elevator going down multiple floors. Hilda continued to squat lower, letting her generous ass stick out in all its meaty glory. She could see in the mirror the pockets and seams on her jean shorts distort from how big and round it was. Really it was an ass of a champions.

Meanwhile you had to endure the heavy butt squat. At first you felt relieved, when Hilda bent low her butt cheeks naturally separated. The weight was lifted from your left and right sides, and gave you room to breathe. The trade-off however was that while her juicy buns moved outward, her stained thong move in. The thin string dug into her flesh, pulling taut into her swampy crevices. You could do nothing but watch in agony as your face was crammed against the puffy anus. The monster flexed and contracted, enjoying the feeling of your face poking its tender hot wrinkles. Just when you thought to thong couldn't be pulled tighter Hilda squat more, crushing your tiny body with the girth of her ass. You heard her let out a giggle.

Hilda had the biggest smirk on her face. She loved torturing this tiny man with her ass. It made her feel big and powerful, and it made her butt feel good. That caused her to blush a bit, but not from embarrassment. She stood up straight again, her ass cheek snapping back into place with small audible clap.

To you that clap was a thunderclap. While you weren't exactly digging into her shithole now, your body was still wedged between its folds. What sucked now was her girlish buns returned with a vengeance, compressing you on each side hard. Eager to get moving, Hilda squat her ass down again, this time much faster. The twin moons lifted off you, passing your punishment to the tightening thong once more. The sweaty butthole pushed into your face covering you in gross smelling wetness. Your ears, muffled by the smothering flesh, could still hear sick squelching noises as sweat was squeezed out of the ripe folds of her anus.

That wasn't the only thing you heard. From inside the ass you heard a dull groan. Hilda stood back up and the intestinal noises grew louder. All this movement was causing her guts to churn. Deep inside her bowels hot pockets of air were worming their way toward the exit, and towards your imprisoned face. As gas filled the colon her pink hole quivered and pulsated, like a pair of wet lips unable to get words out.

"P-please..." you begged "get me out of here..."

Hilda paid no attention to you and continued her squats. She thrust her big shapely butt downwards once more, watching as it jiggled. You saw the ass crack spread apart and the anus grow wide. You screamed for her to stop but it was too late. The soft anal lips opened slightly and breathed a hot steamy gust of flatus directly on your face. It was silent as a whisper, but the smell was potent enough to make you want to hurl. You choked on Hilda's gas, coughing into her closing anal ring.

"Oh! Oopsie, I didn't mean to do that!" said Hilda smiling. "It feels good though, so I'm going to keep going okay?"

You wanted to shout at her, for all the good it did, but she stood up straight again. The cloud of fart was still hanging around inside her tight shorts, giving you nothing else to breathe. The awful smell made your nose burn and your eyes water. She squatted again and her asshole let another fart slip, doubling your torture. The anus fluttered and hissed as it let go of her gas, spewing more disgusting humid air inside your nose and mouth.

The shorts were rapidly heating up from the hot farts. Hilda liked the warm feeling it gave her cheeks, but to you it was like being inside an oven. The plump ass was raised again and smothered you with super-heated fleshy cheeks. Countless beads of sweat rained down her crack. She squatted again and let another hot one loose. You squirmed and struggled more, tickling Hilda's throbbing pucker. All your reactions were doing were convincing her to keep going, and every time she did, her ass released another silent fart.

Hilda wiped her brow as she continued to exercise, her body was getting hot and sweaty. Her white shirt was damp, and beginning to reveal the cute bra she wore over her perky teenage breasts. She flapped her shirt to cool her chest, beads of sweat ran down her sexy navel to her cutoffs. The whole time she kept up her squats, breaking wind every time she bent her legs, working her ass like it was a fart machine. She caught a whiff of her gas and chuckled.

"It must be rough for you down there." she laughed.

On the outside it looked like a hot teenage girl with a perfectly shaped booty doing squats and every time she squat a short quiet puff of gas would come out. The inside was a different story altogether. The ass was an inferno, a stifling sticky nightmare of rambunctious booty flesh and horrid stenches. Every time the tremendous ass dropped your head was pulled into the monster anus while it roared a gale of fire in your face. The farts would seep into your nostrils and lungs, burning you from the inside.

Then Hilda would stand back up, clenching you between her thick ass cheeks. The unventilated shorts dripped with large amounts of sweat, like the inside of a kettle. The juices boiled in there and her two mighty glutes would squeeze them tight, sending them your way. Rivers of Hilda's perspiration ran down her ass crack, absorbing the rank smell of her farts. Her heavy cheeks embraced you tight, wringing you out like a towel. While you suffocated and gasped for air you would unwillingly let buckets of sweat enter your mouth. It was either you drank her excretions or you would die. They tasted like concentrated farts and made you feel sick to the core.

Soon enough her asshole returned, shoving your face partially inside and ready to give you another breathy release of its farts. Just when you thought she was finished her butt would spread open again and blast you in the face with another one. The heavy weight and pain from her cheeks kept you from passing out, as well as the constant gut-wrenching movements of her curved body.

Your bindings to the thong kept you in place, but even they were starting to falter. Hilda was never the best as sewing it seems as the white string that kept you mummified to her undergarment was beginning to unravel. While normally this would have been a blessing, now was not a good time for you to be loose in her ass.

Hilda's gassy pooper had been suckling and twitching on your head for a good while now, gradually getting a taste for you. The thought of freedom ran through your mind and all you could picture was the tight thong pushing you in while the puckered anus gobbled you up. The ropes on your body were loosening by the second. Another bout of gas exploded on you. Was she going to stop soon? Were you going to be able to hold on to the thong long enough or were you doomed to be an anal chew toy?