- Text Size +

Having ordered the Mexican food, Kelsie and Beth tucked in. “Oh wow this is delicious” Kelsie said to her Mother as she devoured her burrito. “Oh yeah I love it” Beth responded with a mouth full of food.

You were in hell, you wished Beth would at least adjust her G-string and you'd probably pop out of this hellhole even just briefly. You couldn't hear anything from in here except Beth's muffled voice and the gurgling of her body, which was seemingly getting louder.

Finishing up their food, both women sat with their hands on their stomachs. “It's a love hate relationship” Beth began saying to Kelsie. “It goes in me so quickly, but it comes out twice as fast” she continued. Kelsie laughed at this, knowing what was in store for you.

Shuffling uncomfortably in her seat, Beth groaned “oh god that was quick”. Feeling the bubbles of gas move through her body, she leaned to one side.

You felt the pressure in Beth's rectum increase suddenly. A pungent stench filled it. Your head felt like it was about to explode when suddenly Beth's asshole, unable to hold it anymore, burst open. 

A loud and wet bassy tone echoed through the kitchen as the two girls sat. You were forced out of Beth's asshole by the gas. It obliterated your body as you lay pinned to the source. Wet flecks of the unthinkable spewed out all over you as you hysterically tried to get out of the way.

Kelsie was nearly crying with laughter at this. She couldn't believe it. Soon the fart died down and Beth sighed with relief, Kelsie covered her face. “If that's the first one, I don't wanna be around for the last!” Kelsie laughed again.

The onslaught of farts continued throughout the evening as the two women watched television. You were defeated. You'd give in to Kelsie in a heart beat if she rescued you. She'd probably not even want you now, you thought, acid wouldn't relieve your body of this stench.

“I think it's about time I went to the bathroom” Beth declared as she stood up to go vacate her bowels. Kelsie, too engrossed in the TV, did not notice her Mother leave.

Your eyes were flooded with light as you felt yourself being pulled away from the asshole you had gotten so well acquainted with. You peered up and saw that Beth was now descending onto the toilet, leaving you suspended in the air as she only pulled the panties down to her thighs.

You could see her straining face as she began to try and defecate. You tried to scream out to her before she began “BETHHH HELPPP!” you bellowed as best you could. Hearing this, Beth peered around the room confused and then to the door for the source of the noise.

Excited at potentially getting her attention you sucked in as much air as you could, you then bellowed out a second attempt with hope in your heart. Your hope was crushed as suddenly Beth hunched over and your shout was drowned out by the sound of Beth defecating. A symphony of farts during a hailstorm.

You watched in horror as Beth moaned and groaned, her face inches from you as she clutched at her stomach bent forward. The smell was as bad as it was within her. 

Soon, the war of Beth's bowel was over. She reached over to the toilet paper and ripped off one sheet. To your horror, the one sheet ripped off to display a brown cardboard roll. Beth sighed. She lifted her ass slightly and reached her hand behind her to wipe.

Having wiped as best she could, Beth stood up and slid her g-string back over her ass. As she did so, she stated to herself “I'll just have to throw this one away tomorrow”. You heard those horrifying words as you were plunged into the swamp that was now her asscrack. She quickly pulled up her jeans, flushed the toilet that barely succeeded in swallowing her load and left the bathroom.

Beth decided that it was time for bed. She shouted down to Kelsie “honey I'm gonna hit the hay” and retired to her room. Beth removed each item of clothing except her G-string. She knew what state her ass was in and was not ready to fully expose her sheets to it.

Climbing into bed she reached over to her nightstand and knocked back two sleeping pills. “These bad boys could sedate a horse” she figured. Lying down she soon fell into a deep sleep.