- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of backstory to fill in gaps, no action.

As you lay suspended within Jenny's vagina, rocked by the steady sway of her walk, your mind began to trail back to how it all began. You and Kelsie had just broken up, she was a bit crazy but she was a freak in bed. You still hooked up with her every so often, things seemed sweet.

You had been on a couple of dates with Jenny so far, things were getting serious. You were ready to cut ties fully with Kelsie now. You were getting ready to go on another date with Jenny.

You decided you'd call Kelsie and tell her you couldn't see her anymore, so you got out your phone and did exactly that! “Hey Kelsie… Yeah yeah it's good to hear from you too” you began initiating in small talk with her.

Blurting out with the matter at hand, you said “Listen Kelsie, I can't see you anymore. I'm seeing someone now, I'm sorry” with an empathetic tone. Suddenly a scream was heard through the phone, you pulled the phone away from your ear slightly and, in a static sounding blur, Kelsie shouted “YOU CAN'T DO THIS, YOU'LL REGRET DOING THIS, WHO IS SHE? MY DAD IS A COP”. You hung the phone up and cut your ties, the girl was crazy.

And that's how it happened. You didn't know it but Kelsie's Dad was actually a cop. You were leaving for your date when a knock at the door was heard, the police had arrived. They were quick to arrest you for selling drugs, it was just a little weed to your friends! You couldn't believe Kelsie would rat you out like that.

Your time in court was awful but Jenny helped you through it, she seemingly loved you. You pleaded guilty and, with the new justice system, you were going to get a reduction sentence. Jenny told you of her plans to save you.

During your time in court, Kelsie had been busy unbeknownst to you. She had turned everyone against you. Jenny was in on it. Kelsie had convinced her that you had been sleeping with her whilst dating Jenny, which was kind of true but it's not that bad is it?

You thought Jenny loved you, little did you know that Kelsie and Jenny were falling love over their mutual hatred for you and that you'd end up in their hands. How would you possibly get out of this now? You wondered.

If you could go back in time, sure you'd cut ties with Kelsie earlier but would she not do the same? At least this way, Jenny might be there to act as a voice of reason. Jenny was a nice girl without the influence of Kelsie so maybe she could forgive you for what you had done.

Suddenly you were rocked out of your pondering as Jenny sat down at her desk. You had no idea what the future might hold now, you wished you could opt not to find out.