- Text Size +

As Kelsie walked to college, your body was ground into her pussy by her tight panties. Kelsie realised today was actually going to be quite hard, how could she cope with this?

She hadn't even arrived at college when she could feel the wet spot growing in her panties. Having you lying directly between her lips was a feeling beyond words, she wished she could keep you there forever. However, right now you were too much of a distraction.

With your face between her lips, you struggled to keep yourself still as Kelsie walked. You were in hell. You felt her lips widening and her hole moistening. Soon a viscous liquid began coating your tiny body.

You fitfully threw your hands up and tried to remove the coating. Kelsie's pussy was hungry for you. Just when you felt like you were managing to tame the beast, the speed of the grinding increased drastically.

Kelsie was running now. She couldn't handle it, she tried not to moan out but the feeling of you rubbing against her pussy had her in ecstasy. She quickly burst into the college and into the bathroom.

Kelsie smashed through the door of the furthest stall from the bathroom entrance. Slamming it behind her, she quickly pulled her pants and panties down to the tile floor. Looking into her panties, she was shocked to find you not there.

Almost comically, like a bug on a windshield, you lay smeared against her pussy; her fluids acting as a glue on you. Chuckling, she peeled you off her and held your sticky form in her hand.

“Listen” she began, whispering to ensure she did not arouse suspicion from anyone in another stall. “You can't stay in my panties, it turns me on too much” she continued, biting her lip at the thought. Kelsie began tapping her finger on knee, thinking, as she kept biting her lip and holding you in her other hand.

Not stopping to update you, Kelsie stood up, placed you on the toilet seat and reached over to the cistern of the toilet she had been sat on. Cluttering and banging could be heard from the cistern as you peered up at the titan of a girl fiddling with it.

The toilet shook as Kelsie completed her task with a harsh “CLANK” noise. She displayed it to you, a small metal rod. Furrowing your brow, you looked up at her confused. She smiled down to you. “This toilet can no longer be flushed” she said, demonstrating the lack of functionality by pressing the lever.

“Sooo” you responded, bored now. Kelsie laughed and slapped you down towards the centre of the bowl, you flailed your arms panicking as you plummeted towards the icy water. “Sooo I can leave you here and I know you'll be here when I get back!” she replied.

You screamed up to her, you begged, you cried! “Listen I know I promised to keep you with me after the incident with my Mother… But it’s just not feasible…” she explained. Kelsie was no longer facing you now, you watched from the perspective of the bowl as she pulled up her thong and jeans over her ass. She then exited the stall without even looking back.

You treaded water, considering your options. You were well and truly done for, what could you do? This was your life now. You heard steps echoing through bathroom, each one louder and louder.

A thunderous clap reverberated your entire being as your stall door slammed open. You couldn’t quite see who it was as the girl shut the door behind her. As she turned again to face you, she blew the wisps of her hair out of her face. Jenny.

You screamed out to the girl as she fiddled around in the stall. Your attempts were seemingly in vain however. She had to see you! It was meant to be! This was your chance for your girlfriend to save you from this life, it was exactly as you had planned! Well… not exactly as you had planned. You could have done without your ex getting you first.

The toilet bowl acted as a sort of amplifier as your voice echoed around it. There was no way she’d not hear you! Like a kid in a candy shop, you couldn’t contain yourself at the thought of her finding you. Suddenly Jenny turned around, lifted her dress and peeled her thong out of her ass. Your heart sunk.

She hadn’t heard you, you couldn’t believe it. You watched as your girlfriend unknowingly sealed you in the bowl. As she bent over further her cheeks began to spread, thus exposing her tight asshole. You couldn’t believe that the same ass you’d ravage daily was going to get it’s turn obliterating you.

The silence now haunted you as your girlfriend sat above, her twitching asshole looming over you. The calm before the storm. Now hunched over, you could see her face between her legs. Making a last-ditch attempt to get her attention, you screamed up towards her face. Your attempt was soon met with a subtle groan from her. The light you had was soon eclipsed by her legs closing. You watched up as her asshole twitched, you could see it was coming now…

Suddenly it burst open and gas began to fill the bowl with a loud “BRFFFTTT”. The force was so intense, in fact, that you were somewhat submerged as it struck you. To your surprise, that was it. You heard your girlfriend moan a relieved moan. She just had gas!

What you didn’t expect however was the thing you should’ve expected in the first place. So absorbed by watching her asshole, what you didn’t see was the pussy you knew so well beginning to quiver. Unexpectedly, a stream of golden piss erupted out of her. Like lightning to a rod, it struck you down with the utmost force.

As the stream of piss began filling the bowl, you were forced down to the bottom of it. You peered up at her giant ass still hovering. From here, you could see the yellow jet slicing through the previously clear water.

Emerging from the now yellow water, you gasped out for air. The current generated from the jet began to pull you in. You moved away as best you could, however you were no match for your girlfriend’s urination. You were promptly back in the firing line as the jet struck you again. You couldn’t catch a break; you were either drowning in piss or inhaling vile farts that your girlfriend had so kindly contained in the bowl for you with her tightly closed legs.

After what felt like the world’s longest piss, you emerged again and waded in the burning yellow liquid that had once been inside your girlfriend. Unceremoniously, your girlfriend wiped herself and threw down the toilet paper into the bowl without looking. Evading it’s covering, you swam to the side of the bowl. You screamed out again, in hope she’d hear you as she reached to flush.

She looked down into the bowl. “Oh my God” she said as she seen you floating in her piss. Acting quickly, Jenny reached down and fished you out of the steaming fluid. Now holding you in her hand, she rubbed you down with some toilet roll.

“Kelsie got to me first, Jenny!” you began, “I’ve been through hell, I’m so happy to see you!”. She smiled a heart warming smile. Not speaking, she pulled you close to her chest and hugged your tiny form. “You’ve got to get me away from here! Kelsie will come back soon!” you pleaded to her.

Jenny quickly looked at herself. She was wearing only a dress and flip flops. “Kelsie was waiting around outside the bathroom, did she put you in here?” Jenny asked. You nodded erratically as you sat in her hand. “Well where can I put you?” she gestured to herself, showing that she had no pockets. “How about your bra?” you asked her. “No you’ll fall out in there” she said, “It’s too risky!”.

You looked down at your feet and spoke “well I suppose”, you trailed off. “Yes?” she asked curious as to what you’d suggest. “You could put me in your panties” you proposed, not liking the idea. You had been in panties before but it was the ass end so maybe this wouldn’t be so bad, you rationalised.

“Alright” she agreed, “but only until we get you somewhere safe!”. With that, she pulled open her waistband and dropped you in. You slid down her mons pubis until you landed softly at her lips. You looked up at her, as she peered down at you and then lightly closed the waistband. It was tight in here but not too bad, you could handle this.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened as Jenny exited her stall to wash her hands, trying her best not to move too dramatically with you in her panties. It was Kelsie. “Hey Jenny” you heard her say. You prayed Jenny could handle this, hoping she could be your saviour. “You got something I want?” Kelsie said to her, running her hand along Jenny’s thigh towards where you were. They were inches away from each other now.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” Jenny retaliated, squaring her body up against Kelsie’s in return to her harassing gesture. They were now face to face, staring each other down. Kelsie spoke lightly this time “you can drop the act babe”. The tension that was previously in the room dropped instantly. You were blown away, did Kelsie just call your girlfriend “babe”?

“Did you get him?” Kelsie asked her curiously. “Yeah after I pissed on the bastard” Jenny replied. Kelsie laughed, “oh my God you’re a dirty girl! That’s why I love you baby”. Kelsie planted a passionate kiss on her lips. “Well baby” Kelsie said, “that’s what he gets for playing us both, I can’t believe he tried to sleep with us both at the same time!”.

“Well now the fucker, gets fucked” Kelsie said as she slid her hand down the stomach of her lover seductively. Now realising you were totally screwed, you scrambled to get out of her panties but they were too tight against you. Suddenly light flooded in as the top of the panties opened up. You saw as Kelsie’s hand reached in towards you.

You clawed at her hand and scrambled to get away from her in the panties of Jenny. Soon, her grasp overcame you and pinned you against Jenny’s pussy. Jenny gasped as she felt the hand of Kelsie press against her pussy with you being forced between her lips. You could feel her lips getting wetter and wetter, as Kelsie’s did before only at an increased pace.

“I think he needs to get what he wanted” Kelsie stated. Jenny looked on at her inquisitively. Kelsie reached her hand further into Jenny’s panties. “He wanted inside of us both, why not begin with you?” Kelsie said before she plunged her fingers inside of Jenny.

You scrambled to get away from Kelsie’s hand as it got lower and lower into into Jenny’s panties. You were drenched now as you sat at the source of the moisture with Kelsie’s fingers pinning you. Then, without hesitation, she plunged her fingers inside and you were thrown into the depths of Jenny’s pussy.

You were pinned on all sides as the walls of Jenny’s pussy crushed your tiny body. You hysterically tried to find the exit but Kelsie’s fingers were blocking you. You tried to grasp them but Kelsie quickly withdrew them, leaving you to fend for yourself. You darted for Jenny’s pussy hole only to find that her panties now covered it. You were stuck.

Kelsie withdrew her hand and adjusted Jenny’s panties for her. Sucking her fingers clean, she spoke with an authoritative tone to Jenny “keep him in there for the rest of the day, I’ll see you tonight” and then, with a wink, Kelsie left the bathroom. Jenny, now feeling the foreign body inside her, walked awkwardly out of the bathroom also. She was so turned on right now, she couldn’t wait to see Kelsie later so she could ‘scratch this itch’.