- Text Size +

At early hours in the morning, Kelsie, knowing her Mother sedated herself every night, entered the room. Peering over at her Mother, she noted that she was laying on her front. “Perfect!” she thought as she peeled the blanket off of Beth.

Kelsie climbed onto the bed, straddling her Mother's thighs unworried about waking her. With surgical precision, she gripped the top of the G-string and began to pull it out of the crack.

You had finally fell asleep in this hellhole. Your night was full of farts and Beth rolling around, which crushed your body more into her shit ridden asshole. You were awoken from your slumber to the feeling of being dragged out of Beth's asshole. 

You gasped for air as you were pulled out from between Beth's cheeks. You peered over to Kelsie with beaten eyes and a sorry heart. You were sorry you ever disobeyed her.

She looked at you in disgust and whispered “Ew you're covered in shit”, she tried to hide her laugh. “Please please help me” you begged her. She looked at you, considering it. 

“Do you promise to be good?” she asked with an authoritative tone. You agreed one hundred times, still pleading with her to save you. “I don't know if you mean it…” she said mockingly.

Panicking, you began to cry hysterically and beg her even more. Kelsie feigned placing the string back into her Mother's crack. You screamed out again. “I just don't think you're ready” Kelsie stated. “I am, I am, I promise” you cried. You saw her fingers beginning to release the string and cried out “no wait!” but were cut off as she let go of the G-string and exited the room.

Like a bungee cord, you were propelled with extreme force back into the pit. Having briefly got a taste for somewhat clean air, you began to choke and vomit. As the door to Beth's room shut, she stirred and rolled over. Her cheeks pressed down on you, as they always did, and buried you deeper inside her crack. It was going to be a long night.

After a night in what you can only imagine is a place worse than hell, you woke up to the sound of the shower. Peering around, you saw the familiar bathroom. Still stuck to the now brown G-string you realised that Beth was in the shower and had left you in a pile of clothing on the floor.

Soon Kelsie entered, just like she did the previous day to place you here. This time she had glue remover, and promptly squirted it onto your back. Waiting five seconds, she peeled you off the panties and rinsed your filthy body in the sink.

She left the bathroom with you in hand and entered her own room. She placed you down on her bed and spoke “I hope you learned your lesson”. You nodded obediently, scared to speak.

“You'll spend your time with me from now on. As long as you behave, you'll never have to spend time with my mother again” she began to say. “If you misbehave again, I'll glue you to one of her buttplugs and forget you exist” she said to you with an evil look in her eye.

“Don't look so sad, we're gonna have a great day today! I've got college and you're gonna keep me occupied” she smiled as she said this. Plucking you up from the bed, she held you at her stomach.

With her free hand, she pulled her panties away from her. “Make sure to wriggle when you're down there” she demanded. You peered up at her beaming face from the confines of her panties as she looked down at your feeble form. 

“Also, later make sure to move around to my asshole before my boyfriend fucks me. I wouldn't wanna lose you inside me would I?” you looked up in fear of that potential eventuality. “To be fair though, I do like anal too… it's sorta 50% chance of either” she shrugged. “So I suppose you better figure out which and move accordingly. I don't think I'd find you if you ended up in my ass” she stated as you gulped, horrified.

Leaving you to pleasure her and worry about your fate, she released her panties and they slapped shut. She jumped a little to make sure you slid down to her moist little fuck hole. Satisfied with your location, she picked up her bag and left for college.