- Text Size +

Brian's time in the box was hard. In complete darkness the men and women all just cried and screamed for help. Some fought, others tried to stick in groups. One thing kept Brian going: that he and Catelyn were good friends. All he had to do was get her attention and he'd be fine, he assured himself of this.

An hour went by, Brian figured by the ringing of the final buzzer to let everyone know they can leave. An eerie silence filled the box as they listened intently to Catelyn shuffling through her things in the desk. Soon the Reds fell to the floor as the drawer was pulled out and the box plucked from it.

Eager to get home, Catelyn grabbed the box. Ensuring the latch was clicked shut, she threw it in her bag. The Reds inside were thrown hard all around as she did this. They felt the repeating motion of her walk as she approached the car and got in.

Soon they heard the slam of the car door and the click of her heels on the pathway up to her home. Turning the lock, Catelyn entered. As she kicked her heels off at the door, she quickly made haste to the living room.

Planting her plump ass down in an armchair, she sat back and peeled off the tights from beneath her dress. Sighing in relief from having those off, she bent over to reach for the bag beside the chair.

Rustling through it for a second, she picked up the box from within it and sat it on her lap. Clicking open the latch, she peered inside at the large group of Reds trying to scrawl out. Brian, jumped towards her trying to get her attention but, in fact, blended in further because of these actions.

Brushing through the tinies, she fiddled looking for a one she liked the look of. Knocking Brian over, she plucked out the man behind him and sat him on the coffee table by her feet. Peering back into the box for a second Red, she absentmindedly pinned the first man down using the ball of her foot to stop him scampering away. 

Plucking through the group, Catelyn grabbed Brian out of the box and placed him down by her foot, having paid no mind to him. “Rub my feet” she demanded down to them before closing the box on the remaining Reds and turning on the TV.

The other man got to work, rubbing up and down her tender feet. Brian was quick to seek out this opportunity to get her attention, stepping out from behind her foot. He began to wave his arms and scream. Brian's attempt was swiftly met with a slam of his body down into the table as her foot crashing down upon him. “Rub. My. Feet. You disobedient Red!” she spoke in a harsh and terrifying tone. Brian, fearing for his safety, obeyed. He would have to pick his chance more wisely.

Hours passed as Catelyn watched TV, having the two men constantly caress the feet that had been sweating in her heels all day. Brian hadn't given up, he was just waiting for his moment, he attempted to conjure up a plan as he gagged rubbing Catelyn's feet.

Yawning and completely relaxed, Catelyn shut her eyes; tired from her work today. Brian noticed this, he waited until she was in a deeper sleep before preparing his approach. Peering over to the other man, he went to speak to him about potential plans to escape or seek mercy. As Brian walked over to the man still stood by Catelyn's foot, Catelyn stirred. Looking over in fear, he watched as Catelyn fell into a deeper sleep. She slid further down the chair, her feet now falling on their sides. 

The man Brian had just approached lay flat, stuck under Catelyn's foot. He dared not to scream, despite the pain. Brian, having his goal still in mind, decided to press on without him. Scaling Catelyn's foot, he began to tightrope along her shin.

As he approached her thighs, he looked up at her sleeping face. Still in a deep sleep, he figured. He took a moment to breathe, considering how his gorgeous friend, Catelyn, could be so sadistic and dominating. He did not want to stick around being small to find out what other activities she did with her Reds.

“Oh Brian” Catelyn moaned, still asleep, stirring slightly. Brian looked up in shock at what just came out her mouth, her eyes still locked shut. He tried to ignore those words and steadied himself on her knee, continuing his trek.

Approaching the line where Catelyn's form-fitting dress lay taught to her thighs, he took a breath and peered up at her sleeping face. Following up the call of his name, Catelyn stirred again moaning. 

Her hand, previously having been laid by her side, now rose up towards Brian. He attempted to dive out of the way but was caught in its path. Brian was knocked from her thigh and instead caught between them. As he peered down towards the gap between her knees, his escape route, her hand came down in front of him and began closing in.

With the sleeping woman's hand closing him in, he began backing up towards her panties. Panicking, he tried to scale her thigh but was too late. Caught again in its path, Brian found himself now being pinned to her panties.

“Mmmph Briannnn” she repeated, rubbing herself through her panties. Brian was terrified, he was stuck between a horny vagina and the hand stimulating it. She continued to rub Brian against her vagina in her sleep, he began to feel a damp spot growing on the panties he was pinned to.

Sleeping Catelyn stirred again, moving her panties aside. Brian prayed for a motion such as this but he did not expect to be pulled with it. Soon he found himself on the wrong side of the panties as they slapped back into place.

Extremely horny now, Catelyn began aggressively rubbing herself. Brian tried to escape but he was pinned inside, he choked on her fluids as she edged herself towards climax. Moaning louder and louder. Her movements became exaggerated and Brian could feel himself sliding inside. 

Soon after Brian found himself waist deep in Catelyn, he felt her muscles constrict around him as she screamed out in ecstasy. Opening her eyes slightly as she came, Catelyn analysed the situation. Panting, she remarked “that was a sexy dream. But what's that in my panties?”.

Looking over at the closed box, then at the pinned Red beneath her foot completely crushed and then where the other Red had been. She noticed he was gone and then felt her vagina, “ah you decided to explore, did you?”. 

Sliding her dress up slightly, Catelyn decided if the naughty Red wanted to be in her panties so much that he could stay there. “If you like it so much” she began, sliding her hand down her panties. “You can get fully acquainted” she said, moaning, as she pushed the Red completely inside with a “schluck” noise before lightly placing her panties back into place.

Satisfied, Catelyn patted her vagina through her panties, enjoying the feeling of the Red in there. She straightened out her dress and turned off the TV. “Time for bed” she proclaimed to the empty room, before picking up the box of Reds and leaving the room.