- Text Size +

Without hesitation Mark hit the activation button on the device. Nothing happened. The blue display screen gave him a simple and blunt message: ERROR. Mark's face twisted in dismay. Again and again he hammered the button, not ready to believe his last chance of survival was broken. The blue screen repeated the same message for every attempt. ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ...ERROR.

Mark threw the device far down the tunnel, frustrated and sobbing. It landed face-down in another pile of excrement, the disgusting mess covered the display returning the boy to darkness. Mark was sick of all this. Every breath he took made him want to gag. He was so deep inside the cavernous bowels that the air tasted hot, like the inside of a sauna. Distant gurgles reminded him where he was, with any sudden noise or movement he braced himself for another burst of gas.

For now, the giantess wasn't moving. If he wanted to live he needed to back himself out of her gigantic butt, before he suffocated or starved. If anything he felt like exhaustion would take him first. The pressure combined with constant radiating heat was sucking out all his energy. Slowly he began to crawl backward down the girl's shitty tube again. Every step hurt his joints and made his arms buckle but he kept telling himself that the exit was a few steps away.

----

Jen was just glad it was finally Friday night. School felt like it had gone on forever this week and right now she was aching for some R&R. There wasn't much food left in the house and the only appealing thing she found in the fridge was a couple leftover slices of pizza. They were a few days old but she didn't care, her stomach could deal with that tomorrow.

After downing her microwaved meal she gave a soft burp and patted her belly. For now it was calm but Saturday would be another story. She sauntered her big juicy butt over to the living room and plopped it on the couch. Reading some magazines, she saw a few outfits that she planned to hunt for at the mall tomorrow. There was a pair of leggings that looked like they would really accentuate her ass. Looking down at her perfectly shaped butt, she smiled at how sexy it was.

"You're gonna make the boys go crazy over you. You're gonna eat them ALIVE out there" she boasted to her ass confidently.

With her malls plans for Saturday all ready, she made her way to the bedroom and laid in bed to read her novel. Relaxing in that same spot for a few hours, she unknowingly gave Mark the time he needed to crawl back down her poop chute.

----

The musky gas was getting to him. It's like his lungs were clogging up with the girl's crap. When he coughed he was pretty sure some shit came out but there was no way to tell. Everything in here was coated in feces or slimy anal mucus. His back, legs, arms, and hair were all weighed down by the revolting goo, and it only made his journey harder. More than a dozen times the sticky juices caused him to fall flat on his stomach, coming up to his eyebrows in unspeakable warm gunk.

Hours passed to the point where Mark recognized time as meaningless. Backwards or forwards, it didn't matter. Every second felt like the same hellish torture over and over. There was no progress anymore. Just shitty smells, shitty tastes, and wet, emanating heat. Delirious and nearly out of energy, Mark weakly trudged through the bowels like a zombie.

All that changed however when a blinding light pierced its way into the intestine. Mark squinted, looking back to find that the girl's anal mouth was miraculously opening! Cool air made its way into the ass, cutting into the humidity and rejuvenating Mark's tired body and soul. Now that he could see the path, he found that he was only a short distance from the anus. He was so close! Mark picked up his pace, he was rushing towards the exit filled with determination.

"I'm almost there! I'm going to make it out!" he cheered.

He was at the colon and about to step his legs into the giant rubbery anus when it happened. A large object appeared in front of the hole and obscured most of the incoming light. Mark looked back again only to see a huge turd approaching him with great speed. The giant girl was on the toilet! Her ass was taking a shit in reverse and was about to suck up all her poop!

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!!" Mark screamed before being engulfed in the sticky mass of waste.

It had been a long time since Jen had taken a dump so this was a big one. The first pieces to meet Mark were relatively small compared to the rest, as they were the last bits to come out. Foolishly the boy tried to push his way past the poop and force his way out the asshole. The oncoming shit knocked him backwards and he fell down, only to be squeezed by the wrinkly asshole. The monstrous hole flexed repeatedly on his poor body, sloppily chewing him with the slimy wad of crap. In Jen's time she was calmly winking her butthole over and over to get out this last piece of poop. In Mark's time however, the giant anus was sucking the shit back in, all the while gnawing on his shrunken body.

The massive pucker made gross noises while it chewed on Mark and the shit. Wet smacking sounds filled Mark's ears along with the horrifying THUMP THUMP THUMP for every time the hole collapsed down on him. It was like a giant mouth was devouring him, and sure enough it began to swallow him back down. Mark was about to be carried away with the poop until he wrenched himself free from its sticky grip. He fell down once more and was only halfway through lifting himself back up when a second poop clogged the exit hole.

The anus started to repeat the chewing process again, mashing Mark into the fresh pile of crap. This time the disgusting waste wrapped around his body and the powerful butthole compressed the poop down on him. Soon he was encased in the shit, unable to move his arms or legs, with only his head sticking out. With one nasty SQUELCH the sphincter gave a modest gulp, sending him on his way. Mark screamed at the top of his lungs, his cries echoing off the walls of the girl's shitting bowels.

His head was forced to watch as another, much bigger turd wormed its way inside the girl. The shithole didn't need to flex or chew her poop anymore, the next oncoming turds were big generous logs that had been released with ease. The girthy shit shot up the asshole and went straight for Mark's trapped body. The clutching bowel walls eased the log along, using their muscles to swallow it like a hot steamy throat would. Mark yelled for help up until the moment the shit collided with him, filling his mouth with horrible burning crap. The huge turd merged with the previous piece of poop that had captured Mark, completely encasing him in one big mass of shit.

Jen's gaping anus continued to gorge on the enormous smelly logs, sucking them inside as easily as they had come out. Between the series of turds she had a few farts as well. Hot blaring bouts of gas exploded back inside her anus, swirling through her bowels. The rancid air warmed up the shitty tunnel and multiplied the stench within. The space inside her bowels was rapidly filling, becoming more and more cramped with each new turd that came.

Deep deep inside, Mark was compacted under the weight of dozens of feces. He had nowhere to run to and nothing to breathe. His last chance of escape had failed and now he was going to die. Throughout his life he thought he would have a more dignified death, but right now he was panicking and scared beyond comprehension. Nothing but fear ran through his mind as he struggled, his trapped body slowly choked on chunks of shit. The last moments of his life were spent weakly wriggling around, entombed in a giant girl's shit who didn't even know he was dying inside her ass to begin with. Her anus slowly closed shut, encasing the boy within forever.

----

Jen burst from her front door, just returning from her day at school. She made a mad dash straight to the washroom and locked the door. The hurried girl had to poop NOW. Finally pressing her naked wide hips on the toilet seat, she let out a sigh of relief and unloaded into the bowl. Her ass released its enormous payload along with some boisterous farts. Jen knew she shouldn't have waited that long to poop but the feeling of letting it all out at once was amazing.

She smiled in relief as her backdoor sputtered out a few final lumps of shit. For a moment she thought she felt her anus squeezing on something else besides the poop caught in her asshole but it was probably just a piece of corn or something. She had no idea that there was a tiny shrunken boy in her poop and her ass had just sentenced him to death. Completely carefree, Jen flushed her mess and went to the kitchen to make some dinner.

----

Mark's disappearance was a mystery. No one knew where he went after that coming Saturday and after a few years his family presumed he was dead. His corpse was sucked back up through Jen's digestive system and completely disassembled into unrecognizable goop. After that it was absorbed by her health body leaving no trace that he had ever existed at all. The device, Mark's "lucky charm", and the only proof left of his horrifying journey, stayed lodged inside Jen's bowels for many years until it too decayed into nothing.