- Text Size +

Jen was in the middle of taking a long shower. Trickles of water ran down her velvety smooth, milky white skin. The warm water caressed her gently in its warmth while also washing away her smelly sweat. The content girl scrubbed bubbles all over her body, cleaning every crevice. Unknown and unfelt to her, a tiny boy was escaping her darkest crevice, beneath her giant butt cheeks.

----

Mark was still inside, wriggling and squirming with all his might to be free from this hell. Digging his toes into her backdoor, he pushed as hard as he could at the wrinkled hole's skin. It was quivering something fierce and with a spontaneous lurch from her rectum it began to open up. Mark's face lit up along with the interior of Jen's poop chute. Dazzling beams of light shined from outside, illuminating the filthy, muck-filled tunnel. It might as well have been the gates to heaven, this puckered asshole. The giant anus began to pulsate around Mark's legs. He used this as his only opportunity to escape. Mark gripped the rubbery butthole's rim with both hands and pulled harder than ever before.

"C'mooooonnn! Let me ooooouuuttt!" He grunted through gritted teeth.

The asshole made a loud SPLORCH and gave him the slimy push he needed. His scrambling body slid out her hole, just like he crawled inside in reverse. It was as Mark planned, everything went perfectly. The giantess didn't have any idea either. The only surprise attribute was how wet her butt crack was.

"Are her panties wet?" Mark asked, too deeply engulfed by her ass cheeks to realize she wasn't wearing any. "Wait... is that rain? No! It's a shower!"

The tiny boy wormed his way through the two massive globes until he could stick his head outside. A rush of water was what he was met with, only it was flowing in reverse, back to the shower head. Since time was backwards the water was going up. This presented a new problem. How could he get out of here?

Mark thought for a bit until he had an idea. It was risky but... there wasn't much time. Jen was shifting her weight from side to side making her ass cheeks grind against each other. The huge fleshy booty was crushing Mark and threatening to pull him back in. He had to act now.

Throwing caution to the wind Mark popped himself out from the grip of Jen's ass and into the water. It was a gamble, but he was counting on the water to take him back upwards. Instead he fell flat on the side of her inner thigh, spread eagle against her supple leg flesh. Did his idea fail?

Luckily not. A big trickle of water ran back up the thick leg and pulled Mark up with it. It splashed into Jen's crotch, giving Mark a facefull of her wet pussy. The current dragged him along her pink lips and for a second he feared it was about to swallow him. Fortunately the water kept going and he was pulled over her mons and along her smooth stomach.

Two massive shadows cast down on him from above and when he looked up he spotted two enormous soapy tits. He was heading right for them! He tried to aim himself between the two hills but it was no use. The water chose where he was going. Helpless, Mark braced for impact. With a poof he was thrown into the soapy bubbles and collided with her left underboob. The warm breast enveloped him in a comforting softness. It wasn't like her ass, which was heavy and crushing. This giant girl's boob was gentle and was comfy enough to fall asleep in.

Mark couldn't relax though. He was still under the torrent of shower water and about to drown. Almost reluctantly, he kicked off the huge boob and let the sudsy water take him away. It wrapped around the girl's ample chest and launched Mark from her collarbone. He went soaring into the airborne stream of droplets. Before they brought him to the shower head he swam free and was flung into the air. With this act, his daring escape was nearly complete, and the minuscule boy flew toward the shower curtain. Grabbing on, Mark let out a sigh of relief.

Once again everything had gone according to plan. Now all he had to do was slowly climb down the shower curtain and make his way to the floor. Then he would be safe from the giant girl that had accidentally been tormenting him all day. He didn't blame her, but at this point he wanted nothing more to do with her.

Slowly descending to the ground Mark was thinking of how to get home. Suddenly the sexy giantess stepped out of the shower, absentmindedly whipping the shower curtain open. Her actions flung Mark into the air once more until he landed on some soft stuffy cloth. Mark looked around, battered and confused, trying to identify where he was. His eyes told him he was in a pink cloth and his hand told him it was still warm. It was his nose that told him where he was, the familiar scent of the girl's ass was recognized instantly. He landed in her panties!

Two giant thundering legs were quickly approaching. Looking up, the nightmarish plump booty wobbled above him. It was still dry, he was now at the moment before she had entered the shower. It was also now where she was at her dirtiest. If Mark didn't get out of these panties right away he would be going back to that horrible ass. Then Jen would go back to sleep and he would be stuck inside her inverse-farting butt all night. It was the last thing he wanted. Did Mark escape the panties or was he pulled back into Jen's flesh?