- Text Size +

Mark yelled as gravity acted in reverse, pulling his half-an-inch-tall body towards the stranger girl's butthole. Her tight wrinkled pucker became larger and larger in Mark's view. Struggled as he might, he couldn't stop the invisible forces from pulling him there. If fate had it that he came from this girl's ass, since time was playing out in reverse, that's where he was doomed to end up.

The anus opened wide, which seemed unnatural until Mark heard a blaring sound. A giantess-sized fart played out in reverse all around his tiny body. The weird inverse sounds of the girl's bassy release were so loud they felt like they were going to shatter his eardrums. Warm gusts of fetid air converged around the anus pulling him inside with them. She must have farted him out her ass and into the toilet before taking a dump! Now he was being farted back inside in reverse!

Mark was helpless as the smelly tornado sucked him past the girl's massive butt cheeks and straight to her asshole. It sucked in all of her gas violently, only stopping for a moment when it touched Mark's head. He could feel the intense vibrations of the anus farting as it swallowed his body. Hot whips of air tore past him while the giant shithole's muscles chewed him up. Mark screamed in pain, it was like he was being eaten by a fleshy blender. He remained lodged in her gassy hole until the fart finished, flinging him inside with an odd-sounding pop. The poor pathetic boy was now trapped inside the giantess's rectum.

Luckily for Mark the humongous turds that he had to deal with earlier were sucked deeper inside the girl, much farther than he was. Unlucky for him was now he was trapped inside a whirling bubble of hot death. The girl's blazing hot gas swirled around in her rectum leaving Mark with nothing to breathe but rancid unfarted air. Immediately he gagged and choked, slamming his fists on the "ground" in pain. The walls that surrounded him were a slimy shit-stained tunnel made entirely of fleshy material. Mark writhed in pain as the horrid flatus burned itself into his lungs. The sweltering heat inside the ass was slowly sapping his energy. This was not an environment where any human was meant to survive.

The anal walls quivered and undulated around his body, slathering him with sticky anal juices. Their movements created an open passageway into the colon for the gas to travel back inside. The miasma of smell drifted away from Mark, and with the gassy bubble gone the rectum closed in around him. The puffy hot tunnel of flesh didn't smother him, but instead held him in place like a piece of poop. Runny anal juices overflowed and slid into his gasping mouth.

"Fuck, it tastes so bad!" he sputtered. "I have to get out of here!"

He wanted to turn himself around and climb out of this hellhole but there was no chance. He could barely wriggle under the weight of this giant girl's ass. Suddenly he felt the world shake and turn. She must be moving!

Trapped as he was inside her rectum he could feel the movements through her body incredibly well. He felt her pulling her yoga pants up. She was peeling the stretchy material off her wide ass in reverse. After wiggling her pants on, the slippery butt walls that wrapped around Mark's body clenched down on him HARD. She had been holding in her gas all the way to the toilet! Mark's chest was being crushed so hard he could barely wheeze in his next breaths.

Through the tightened ass muscles he could feel her pounding steps as she walked backwards out of the unisex bathroom. Mark couldn't see where she was going but by counting the steps he was able to figure out how far she traveled. Unknown to her a few guys were staring at her walk, their leering eyes drawn to her sexy ass. Hers was so big that her cheeks bounced slightly as she walked, wobbling sexily back and forth. A lot of guys wished they could feel it, even for a second. Unknown to those people however, Mark had been granted that wish a thousand times over, and he was feeling her ass in the most horrible way imaginable.

It was only a few dozen steps before she stopped walking so it had to be somewhere close by, most likely the food court. Mark turned out to be correct as she sat back down and began to start the creepish act of eating lunch in reverse. As her stomach bubbled back to life and returned her chewed food, her whole digestive system reawakened. Distant gurgles haunted Marks ears, the sounds of what he might end up being subjected to later. The poor man was helpless and scared inside the sexy giantess. He was too afraid to realize she was slowly leaning her hips to one side.

It started when he caught a whiff of a strong smell. He could barely breathe while being constricted by her rectum, so the slight harsh change in air quality got his attention immediately. The strong odor heralded a much worse problem as a second rumbling fart made it's way toward him. The searing gas was sucked inside her greedy anus blasting Mark with the dirty air she expelled in the past. The new torrent of disgusting gases was pulled inside the girl and exploded into Mark's small form. More horrible than the smell or volume was the pulling effect it had on him. He was being blown inside along with the fart, out from her rectum and deeper into her colon. Mark grabbed at the slippery anal walls, trying anything to stop himself from being sucked further inside.

"NO! STOP! NOOOOOOOO!" he yelled, his horrified screams easily drowned out by the noisy fart.

The flurry of gas pulled him deep inside until he couldn't see light anymore. The wind and sound died off and the bowel walls went back to holding him in place. After that terrifying experience the foul odor inside the ass had doubled. Mark coughed and struggled, now the atmosphere was twice as humid. It felt like the moisture of her gas was sticking to his sweat. He was freed from the oppressive force of the muscles she was using to hold in her gas, but was what cost? He was even farther up shit creek without a paddle. He had to think of a way to escape this girl who was unawarely torturing him and he had to do it now while her bowels were calm.

But were they? Only a few seconds after her rank fart was blasted inside another one came. Millions of smell particles that had been dispersed from the girl earlier found their way back to her sexy butt, regaining their lost heat and fresh stench along the way. Like a vacuum the huge booty sucked in the gas between its plump cheeks. As the air squeezed through the heaving mounds of butt flesh it created a soft bubbly sound, only to be heard by its owner. The fart wormed its way toward Mark and sucked him even deeper inside the colon's depths.

The ride didn't stop there. A massive chain of farts blasted inside the bowels and assaulted Mark. The anal chamber twisted and groaned as multiple gusts of methane made their way through. Each one pulled him more and more inside, gulping him down the ass tunnel like it was a throat. The deeper he went the hotter it got, and his poor body was coated in anal slime along the way. Mark couldn't do anything to fight back his descent. He could only imagine his captress, contently eating at the mall, firing off farts with no idea that her ass was sentencing a man to death.

----

Back in Jen's timeflow she was halfway through eating her double burger when she felt her intestines rumble again. Cautiously she lifted a hefty ass cheek to the side and let her gas slowly trail out. Her rotund butt cheeks vibrated as the chain of farts bubbled through them. Muffled sounds of an angry trombone sputtered from her anus, announcing her gastric problem. No one else in the mall seemed to notice her unladylike display.

Jen sipped on her soft drink and plopped her butt back down. It felt really nice to feel some release from her ass but now she felt like she had to poop. Little did she know the tiny blockage that was tickling her backdoor was actually Mark, and the way her anus clenched on his tiny body was suffocating him. Standing up, Jen left her food behind and headed to the unisex bathroom.

----

The painful winds died down and her pace slowed to a standstill. Mark had no idea how deep inside he was now. He was waist-deep in grimy sludge trapped among several bubbles of girl flatus. The smell was heavy and weighing down on him, he didn't know how much longer he could breathe for. How could he have ended up in a situation this terrible? Who knew a girl so cute and sexy looking could fart such monsters? Just then there was an ominous inverse groan. Mark howled in anger.

"What next? What could POSSIBLY HAPPEN NOW?"

What he was met with was a tremendous booming sound that rang out like the world's largest lawnmower. The mother of all farts echoed through the happy girl's bowels and exploded on the shrunken man within. It was easily the size of three of her previous releases and it made the air inside four times as thick. Even though her turds weren't touching Mark the smell that attacked his nose made him feel like he was trapped inside of one. It smelled that bad. The fart bulldozed him deep within her anal shaft, to where it felt like the point of no return.

----

Right as Jen sat down to eat her new burger and before her chain of farts is when it happened. She was minding her own business about to dig in to her delicious meal when a huge fart ripped out her ass. The massive bubble of gas had caught her completely off guard. Jen wrinkled her nose at the smell. It was awful. She waved her hand around her seated rump, hopefully dispersing the scent before anyone else could smell it. Kind of embarrassed, the gassy girl started eating.

----

Mark laid there. Trapped and beaten inside a giant ass. The aroma of past meals bearing down on him like heavy blankets. Was he going to be one of those meals? If this kept on Mark was going to be sucked through her digestive system and most likely die. Could he seek a way out?