- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by Unexpect*

 

You screamed as you were sucked into the dark tunnel. The warm water was freshly tainted with the smell of mom ass, thanks to your mother's fart mixing the stench into the water itself. What's more, after the water was sucked into her hole it rinsed her anus of dirt & slime, carrying it within.

It was as hot as a Jacuzzi and the odor was unimaginable. If your mother had farted on a pillow all day, it wouldn't smell half as bad as this. The water rinsed days old slime off the walls, worsening the stench even more. Not only that, but some of her piss and cum had rinsed off into the water that was pulled in. Your mothers huge ass now contained a death stew, and you were its meat. The stench attacked your nose and burned your lungs as you were swallowed inside. You tried to grab a wall but you were so tiny you were effortlessly dragged deeper inside.

The rapids carried you along deep inside your mother, at times dunking you under. You yelled out for your mother, but this only caused the hot anal soup to be fed into your mouth. The taste was so bad it burned your throat, but you screamed anyway. You knew your mother couldn't hear you, but you didn't care. You were screaming in primal fear, like a cub being eaten alive by a predator much more powerful than it. But the predator was your own mother's butt, and it was secretly devouring her "cub".

The water lost momentum and slowed down, dropping you with a squish near the back of the rectum and leaving you in about a foot of slimy water. Now that the rapids have died down you're left to contemplate your dire situation.

Your mother's goddess ass welcomed you back inside, carrying you within. It contained a stream of water with a pocket of fart to breathe in, which when combined with your pathetic size, was successfully keeping the hungry rectum from sensing your presence. The rectum jiggled and squished rhythmically to her heartbeat, the loud bassy noise making your own tiny stomach thump. You had chugged so much of her ass soup that your stomach cramped with fullness. You were covered in a thin layer of slime that you couldn't get rid of, and it tasted even worse than the water.

Your mother moaned to herself after squeezing out a fart. Her earlier masturbation frenzy has her feeling great about herself and her body. Her anus tingled with pleasure when her farts slipped out. Her toned belly rumbled through, signaling more gas was coming. Her egg protein shake was to thank for that. She was glad nobody was around to smell the air except her. She enjoyed getting a good whiff of her own ass scent, it was one of her kinks she kept to herself.

You heard guttural gurgling above you, like thunder signaling an incoming storm. Your mother's bowels were squishing and rubbing it's farts along her bowels, cleaning up old remnants from the walls. If you don't escape soon those gurgles would be here. You could survive a fart before, but now you were so tiny you might be killed by the force… or gassed to death by the stench.

You rose quickly, realizing time was running out. You scanned your surroundings as the gurgles grow louder. You have no idea which way is in and which way is out, but off in the distance you see a red light barely.

"THE DEVICE!" you yell

You took off running towards the portal… and you promptly faceplanted the floor with a splat. The quivering walls were slick with an almost soapy-slipperiness, so you had no choice but to crawl.

You eventually reached the device which was buried in a slimy puddle near the very back of the tunnel. The liquid got thicker so you had to push as hard as you could through the mucus to get to it. Afraid your hands will become stuck, you stood up on your knees and began waddling forward. Your legs begin to seize up as the mucus tugged you back mid-step, firmly holding you in place just a few feet from the device. You desperately flung your torso forward with your arm outstretched, knees remaining lodged into the stickiness. You splatted in the muck with your hand on the goo-smothered device. Your landed with half your face in the rectal slime, unable to move.

Just then the gurgles became louder. You heard a monstrous storm making loud GLORP noises above you. You knew your time was running out.

Your mom felt pockets of air snaking their way through her bowels. She got on her knees and lifted her ass out of the water, arching her back and aiming her butt into the air. Her cheeks naturally spread open revealing the pink pucker that had eaten the device and her only boy. Her greedy ass had gulped down a device worth more than 10 years of pay at her job, and her only son who could have been a multi-millionaire. She began to push with her anus, encouraging her butt to expel the rank air along with the slimy soup caught inside.

Your mother pushed again, feeling the air approach her rectum.

The gurgles in the cavern were now louder than ever, vibrated the entire chamber with their roars. You were stuck and unable to move. With a massive *GLORP* the walls balloon out as raw intestinal air enters the rectum, fresh from the colon. Boiling air filled the bowels and made you dry heave. The walls squirmed and massaged everything inside, rubbing and mixing the water with the fart. Horrendous smelling water splashed over your face but failed to dislodge you.

You became completely dizzy and almost passed out as the scent seemed to even dig its way into your brain. Unable to move, tears flowed down your eyes as the rectum mixed you into the fart.

"Mom… pu-puhleaaase" you cried

Your mother responded by pushing once again, feeling the hot air begin to bulge out her hole slightly.

A monumental blast was heard as light stuck your face from far down the tunnel. You took in your surroundings and noticed you were laying on your side facing the exit. The walls squeezed and forced out air and water, but you were stuck and unable to escape with it. A deep bellow was heard as the fart left, tapering off into disgusting belches and smacks as the enormous river was sucked out and chewed into foam by the anus. You watched hopelessly as the ring began to close, leaving you in the darkness once again trapped far from freedom.

Angela pushed hard and moaned as a few drops of water squirted out of her butt accompanied by a dainty fart. Tiny drops of foam gently squirted out of her hole with wet smacks. Unknown to her, the wet fart signaled the doom of her son and the beginning of her butt's meal. The stench reached her nostrils and she breathed in deeply with a smirk.

"Whew!" She laughed and waved the stench out of the air. That one was especially nasty!

"Mmmmm… Good girl." she moaned, proud of how good her butt felt when she squeezed out the wet fart. She giggled to herself, feeling giddy like a horny teenager again. She wiggled her butt and thanked it with a firm, loud smack.

The massive cavern jerked, eliciting a scream from you. You were dislodged from the slime and tossed to the end of the ass. The mucus left on your hand helped keep the device in your grip. The device shows a blue light, meaning it should work but… it's completely jammed with mucus. There's no way of knowing if it will work.

"Mmm, yeah" Angela moans. The watery fart from earlier rubbed her the right way, she was getting turned on again. She just loved the feeling of having her ass filled with liquid. She smacks her ass with both hands and holds it firmly, spreading her huge cheeks wide. Her ass was thirsty and she wanted to have another drink. Her hole was quivering, wanting to chug down some of the fart-scented water. It gaped wide open right as she lowered it into the water.

You shrieked as you saw torrential water quickly rush into the tunnel. You smack the device and activate it without thinking…

Chapter End Notes:

From here the story branches into two endings, one by NotOnTime (myself), and one by Unexpect.