- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Your family owned a fairly big bathtub, one that a full-grown woman like your mother could stretch and lie down in. After giving herself a moment to catch her breath Angela finished with filling up the bath. Your mother, still sticky with sex juices, sweat, and pee, lifted her large creamy thighs over the side of the tub and stepped in. She slowly lowered her naked body into the warm water, totally unaware of the life-threatening danger she was putting you in. You were too exhausted to unstick yourself from her ass, and even then you had nowhere to run to. Your giantess mother laid in the tub with her stomach facing down. Propping her arms up on top of the wall of the bathtub she rested her head. It felt relaxing to just lay in the bath and soak, letting her sweat and other juices drift away. Her large boobs pressed against the tub slightly, it felt nice.

Your heart raced as your mother's round ass was submerged into the water, taking a deep breath before you sank in with it. Soon you realized there was nothing to worry about as the sticky juices that held you against her skin melted away, allowing you to easily escape. You drifted back up to the surface only to realize you had nowhere to go. The bath was the size of a lake compared to you and it ended on all sides with unscalable fiberglass walls. Small ripples made by your mom's body became crashing waves to you. You tried your best to stay afloat but you knew that you couldn't keep it up forever. You could use the portal device and unshrink yourself but then you'd end up naked in the bath with your mother. Worse than that you were worried she'd find out that about your portal device. Most likely she would break the device and you, in that order.

Before you could figure out how to get out of this mess without the device you were lifted upwards. A massive island of flesh rose out of the water, carrying your tiny body on top of it. The ground you stood on was soft and springy. It had a comforting warmth to it. You looked at your surroundings and quickly realized the two round meaty hills you were resting on was actually your mom's titanic ass. It was weird being saved from drowning by her butt seeing as it almost drowned you a few minutes ago, but you were just glad that you were no longer swimming. Finally having a chance to catch your breath, you laid on your back and took a minute to relax on Isle de Booty. The jumbo-sized rump bobbed in the bathtub, gently rocking your body. The plump cushiony flesh of your mom's ass was almost pleasant enough to put you to sleep but you woke up when you realized you were slipping. Your mom's two curvy butt cheeks created a slope that you didn't realize you were gravitating towards. Quickly slipping towards her crack, you tried to hold on for dear life but her pale skin was too wet. You slid between her butt cheeks and fell back into the bath water with a splash.

You couldn't see anything past her gigantic ass, it was much too big. The view from here was kind of impressive now that you weren't at the mercy of her tight butthole or crushing pussy. Seeing an ass so huge bent over in front of you like this was oddly inviting. Even with the thought in your head that she was still your mother, you couldn't help but be aroused. You heard your mother sigh out loud and saw her back arc slightly. A huge bubble brushed past your legs as they kicked through the water. It floated up to the surface and popped right in front of you. Your nostrils were assaulted by the familiar earthy scent of your mom's gas. You coughed on the smell, realizing that your mom had farted in the bathtub. More bubbles ascended from the deep water as your mom let it rip. Soon a flurry of gas bubbles rushed past your body on all sides, surrounding you. The bubbles exploded violently as they reached the surface, the packaged smell hitting you right in the face. Farts always smelled worse when they were in the bath, the water only amplified the thick stench coming out of her. The view of her giant ass wasn't as sexy anymore.

Her massive arse wobbled a little and then rose higher out of the water. Droplets of bath water trickled down your mom's huge buttocks and past the wrinkly folds of her anus. With her cheeks spread apart her giant brown eye was in full view. You were struck with horror as you saw it come out of the water, knowing well the devastation it could cause you if your mom still had more farts in her. You've had enough. At this point you didn't care if your mother found out that you had a portal device, you needed to get out of here. You fumbled for the portal device creating a portal up above that you could fall out of and another right in front of you. You hurriedly swam through, a splash of water came with you and you fell back into the tub at your new size.

Only now your surroundings weren't what you were expecting. Instead of being back to normal in your bathtub along with a very angry mother, you were still in an endless sea. If anything the bath looked bigger, the high walls were barely visible from here. You checked the portal device and despite the warm water your blood ran cold. You had gone through the larger portal without realizing it. Being in such a rush you didn't properly check what you were doing and now you were even smaller than ever. Worst of all the device's screen flashed red with a battery symbol and shut down. It needed to recharge which would take a while. The portals closed and the tiny splashes of water caused by them weren't even enough to garner your mom's attention.

Slowly you turned around, terrified of what you would see. Sure enough your mother's incredibly huge anus sat there, like a giant crinkled wall. To you her butthole was almost as big as her whole ass was earlier. The rest of her butt stretched out farther than you could see, its size was unfathomable. The small ripples in the bath water were huge waves to you now, you had to struggle harder to stay afloat. The crashing waves slapped against her anus but she didn't feel anything. Getting caught in the current your body was flung against her puckered starfish. The tiny wrinkles of her butthole were huge, big enough the crush you. Your leg got caught between two of them and you needed to kick off her smelly skin to get free. The air that wafted around your mom's anus was ripe, and the bath water still had the faint scent of farts. The heat emanating off her ass crack washed over you, it felt hot, even from several feet away.

Just then, you heard a low gurgle from far away. The organic roar of air filling up her bowels was growing more audible by the second. You saw her anus twitch and jolt. Deep inside several blimp-fulls of hot gas were getting ready to escape. You didn't know what would happen if she farted on you at this size. When you got blasted before it was like being in a wind tunnel, but at your new, smaller, size it was going to be like a hurricane. There was nothing you could do to stop it. You would need to swim for hundreds of yards to get away and there was no time. You were going to be farted on by this gianter than giant woman, whether you liked it or not.

The massive anus rumbled and bulged outwards. You saw the huge wrinkles squeeze tight, trying to hold the fart in for a second until the anal dam burst. A tremendous stream of gas thundered out her asshole, hitting you instantaneously. Your mother's searing hot fart knocked you back, enveloping you in her foul aroma. On either side of the fart tidal waves of bath water were blown away. You weren't in them though, instead you were caught in the dead-center of her gassy typhoon. You were so small you thought you could almost see her gas as it blew from her reverberating butthole. The blast was so loud you couldn't hear for a few seconds. The flood of gasses subsided, but the thick smell still hung in the air.

Her relaxed asshole hadn't closed up yet. It was still open slightly from the fart but to you it was big enough to fall in. Even though you had been blown away, the knockback of water that came after her fart was like a tidal wave. It swept you up and dragged you back to her anal gate. You desperately tried to swim away but the vortex of water pulled you towards to the colossal hole. Behind you the brown pucker was wide open exposing its soft pink flesh within. It swallowed the water faster than you could swim, your body was slowly being dragged inside. You screamed as you were pulled past the outer ring, drawn into the darkness inside your mom's ass. It was hot and steamy within, leftovers of her farts hung around to torment you. The poop chute continued to drink in more water ensuring your journey was a deep one. Once you were hopelessly far inside the anus closed back up and snuffed out your last source of light.

Angela was enjoying her bath, not caring as a small puff of gas escaped from her butt. She felt a trickle of water flow into her anus and instinctively her hole clenched tight. She had no idea that she had just entombed her son in the worst place imaginable.