- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by Unexpect*

 

You ignore the warning light and activate the device. You stare wide-eyed and wait with bated breath for a portal to form. Your suspense turns to disappointment, then confusion as you watch a ball of bright energy, buzzing and spinning like a top disappear slowly down into the tunnel. You hear a loud moan and as you're crushed yet again. Your vision goes black and with your last desperate bits of energy you mash the fire button as many times as you can. The device continues to create failed portals, shooting buzzing balls of energy towards the womb.

To your mother it feels like dozens of tiny vibrators are inside and she loses her mind to absolute pleasure. Her eyes roll up into her head, eye lids hanging open halfway, her jaw opens into an "O", and her toes curl. Her whole body shakes with pleasure as you create more and more "vibrators" that fizzle out as they reach the end of the tunnel, rubbing at her womb entrance and causing her increased pleasure. She pants and screams around her hand, jamming it into her mouth and deep throating her fingers. Her vagina begins squirting out lubricant along with her tiny rape victim.

Your squeezed out of her like toothpaste from a tube. You land with a splat in a puddle of your mother's warm sticky cum, inches from her anus. The anus pulses and winks at you with pleasure… You're at least thankful you're not still in there, fearing what her bowels would have done had they swallowed you. Your muscles aren't moving at all. You aren't sure if you've been paralyzed or if you've just given up on life. The warning light is turned off on the device which signals its returned functionality, but you're too exhausted to bother trying to use it. Dazed and broken, you lay there with foggy vision and partial consciousness, staring at the device beside you as globs of your mothers cum drip down around you. 

Slowly your adrenaline dies down and your mind scrambles for purpose, failing to register what just happened. Your reasoning is completely fucked as you search for excuses in denial of your raping. You feel disgusting, abused, wrong, as if your soul, your manhood itself was sucked away and swallowed by your mother's pussy. The adrenaline wears off and time starts flowing at a normal pace… you were only ejected a few seconds ago as your mother began coming.

Your mother swallows her own fingers as she shoots a stream of milky ejaculate across the shower room. She was never a squirter, but your makeshift vibrators have awakened pleasures previously unknown.

You realize something's wrong and try to stand, but the warm liquid splashes you from above, smacking your head and shoving you back into the ground. When it stops raining you stand up again, and she shoots another stream that smacks you back down. You give up and lay there as the hot woman cum drips around you and adds to her thicker puddle from before.

In her pleasured squirming she's displaced pockets of fermented air from the deepest corners of her bowels. The air pocket was mixed and folded through her stomach and intestine, picking up every scent on the way, then forced out to the rectum as she pleasured herself. Her anus opens up and spits the hot air at you, flipping you onto your back and coating you in it's thick scent. Your nose fills with a scent much more foul than you've smelled so far, being thick enough to taste. The smell is so intense it penetrates the layers of your skin, infecting it with the stench of fermented woman fart. No amount of showering will ever rid you of the stench. You're now permanently marked with the scent of your mother's bowels.

Finally your mother slows her breathing and calms down. Shaking, you slowly lift your battered hand and desperately reach for the device while finally have a moment of reprieve.

Your mother spreads her giant pussy lips, exposing her urethra. She relaxed her bladder and lets warm piss flow out of her, some of it dribbling lazily down her anus and some splashing around you. Her body tingles with bliss as her bladder is emptied. Even the act of pissing is bringing her pleasure thanks to her afterglow.

Sour liquid rains down over you and smothers you yet again. This time it was the rotten stench of her bladder that you were coated with. Your mother had worked out for a couple hours without using the restroom, so her urine had been stewing in there for a while, collecting it's stinky scent and turning a dark yellow. Some of it had been squirted out by her orgasm, but this was raw and undiluted.

You didn’t even have the energy to close your mouth. You just laid there and obediently swallowed the liquid as it smacked against your limp face, threatening to drown you if you stopped drinking. After a while your mother stops, leaving your belly full of her sweat, vaginal juices, cum, and urine, some of which threatens to come up your throat but you swallow it back down on reflex. 

"Why…" you whisper. Tears fill your eyes and you begin to weep. You've been made your mother's bitch and she didn't even know it. You were fucked by her ass, stripped of your clothes, fucked and raped, covered in cum, thrown aside, then pissed on. You were filth and your manhood meant nothing. You sniffle and think of your girlfriend, the device, your future… You can't die here, not like this, and not by your own mother! You mentally give yourself a smack across the face. 

"I… can't… give up!" 

You pick your head out of the puddle of urine and breathe in deeply, ignoring the stabbing pain in your chest and the residual smell of sex, farts and piss. You crawl for the device and grab it as a shadow covers you and your world goes black.

"Phew… Wow…" your mother says with a smile. She assumes her extra intake of berries and protein increased her sex drive. She stretches her legs out in front of her and let's them fall, smothering her insect of a son under her soft pillowy butt. She stands up, turns off the shower and walks to her bath, ignorant of the tiny passenger stuck to her behind.