- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by Unexpect*

 

She gropes and squeezes her own boobs, kneading gently into the sensitive flesh. She begins to slowly hump the air, moaning out loud again, feeling her pussy squeezing down tightly. Your desperate wiggling evokes a sharp gasp from her as you send waves of pleasure throughout her body. 

She backs up into the glass wall and slams her enormous ass against it. She gyrates her ass against the glass, flattening her fat against the warm surface to get at the itch inside her. The glass can't reach her pussy as this angle, but the rubbing is helping her pussy squeeze down around you. It's hard for her to feel you inside, but when she smushes her butt against the wall she can feel you rub against her vaginal walls. In addition, the surface rubs over her sensitive asshole and adds to the pleasure. She doesn't know why it feels good but she keeps at it, twerking up and down. Then she stop humping and gyrates, twisting her cheeks in different directions, loving the feeling it gives as her butt rubs the glass. 

You'd have a heart attack if you were standing outside the glass door able to see her ass getting to work. At your normal size each cheek is twice as big as your head, but at this size each one is itself a goddess compared to you. She continued on, ignorant of the fact that the pleasure was caused from making you, her own son, squirm in terror.

You're screaming and shoving in every direction, crying out for your help, for your mother, for God, for mercy, for anything at all. You're completely covered in a thick film of your mother's natural lubricant and your traitorous cock remains rock hard. Physically this is the best thing you've ever felt, but your mind can't accept that you enjoy being pleasured in your mother's cunt. 

You hear moans on the outside and again scream "MOM PLEASE HELP ME!" with a hint of sorrow, but your words echo down the vagina and remain unheard by her. 

Your mother was groping and rubbing her enormous tits around. She slowly lowered one hand to her pussy and began rubbing at her clit in a circular motion, finally deciding to indulge in her pleasure. She moans, thinking of past lovers and wishing she had a hard cock in her. Little did she know her pussy had secretly claimed it's cock it needed: her own son. She began bucking her hips and humping the air while she rubbed herself, sticking her butt out high as if she was in heat. She was unaware that her own son was the cause of her arousal, unaware that her pussy had torn off her sons clothes against his will, unaware that she was raping him while he screamed for mercy inside her… and she was getting off to all of it, fooled by her own body.

Realizing your words fall on deaf ears you decide to just scream. You scream as loud and as hard as you can, causing the tunnel to vibrate and echo. 
"Oh!" She gasps in shock as a wave of pleasure buzzes through her vagina all the way out to her clit. She plops her thick ass down against the shower floor and speeds up her pussy massage. The shower fills with the sounds of wet shlicking, panted breathes, and stifled moans.

It was a different world for you. The shower sounded muted and far away, as if it as raining outside. You heard her heartbeat gradually speeding up and you could make out distant broken breathes of air stuttering with pleasure. A rhythmic "swishing" is increasing in volume behind your head, sounding somewhat like someone swishing around mouthwash. 

Your nose was being assaulted with the thick scent of a mature Goddess's pussy, your own mother's pussy. You've done oral with your girlfriend before but she smelled less mature, less potent than this. Whereas your girlfriend's scent made you want to fuck, this scent makes you feel intimidated and overwhelmed.

Sticky liquid was sloshing over you, causing a warming sensation that made your skin buzz and your muscles shiver with pleasure. Much of the sticky juice gets forcibly pushed into your mouth and down your throat. Although it was salty like her sweat, it was a much more gentle kind of fluid, much sweeter and less offensive, with a hint of a mineral-like flavor. 

By the time you realized what had happened it was too late. The sticky slime acted as an aphrodisiac, clouding your mind and forcing your cock to be harder than ever. You again take your situation into account: You're in a mature woman's pussy, and it wants to squeeze the cum out of your cock. The pussy constricts all around you and sucks you deeper, dragging your cock along the wall making it glow with pleasure. You're surprised how tight you're being squeezed you considering how small you are compared to the tunnel. You feel your cum churning in your balls, a pressure at the base of your dick hinting that it wants to shoot out. You DO NOT want to cum inside your own mother. You scream as hard as you can with tears in your eyes.

Your mother feels another buzz in her pussy and begins to rub harder and faster. She leans further back against the wall and shoves her fingers into her pussy. She finger fucks herself harder while rubbing her clit with her other hand, getting ready to cum. She bounces her body up and down leaning into her fingers as they penetrate, her fatty voluptuous body jiggling along to the rhythm.

Inside you're slammed by a massive object, shoving you violently all the way in then pulled back to the entrance. You whimper with fear as you realize your mother is using your frantic squirms get herself off. There's nothing you can do but take it and hope you don't die. The liquids start splashing and clinging to you more as you're shot in and out. You feel unreal pleasure as the length of the vaginal walls taste and lap at your cock head as its dragged back and forth. Some of the juices actually slip down inside your urethra, causing enormous pleasure oozing its way down into your balls. Your cock pulses and it feels as if you're coming, but it's actually the vaginal juices in your balls causing your cock to spasm with bliss. Your cock pumps and pumps out precum, all of which is gulped up by the pussy. As a reward for your contribution more juices flow inside your urethra to coax out more of your precum.

Your mind starts reacting to the juices and you can no longer resist your instincts. As much as you hate it you're going to cheat on your girlfriend and cum inside your mother's womanhood. The cum is trying to pry its way out of your balls, you hold it in as best you can but you finally reach your breaking point when you hear your mother moan outside. 

"Oh fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck me hard! I want every drop of your cum inside me!" she pants to her imagined partner.

Her muffled commands reach your ears and you give in to the moment and obey. Images of your mother's thick, hourglass body through your mind. You think of her doing yoga: Her tight D-sized breasts stretching out her yoga shirt, her thick ass spread wide and hugged by her yoga pants, her pink asshole that sucked you in, her juicy wet pussy that you're being fucked by. You recall her enormous thighs that could completely hide your head if you were normal sized, and you focused on thinking about her sexy, thick ass. You were INSIDE her, between those legs, swallowed up, dominated, and raped by her. Her mature body swallowed you up and was going to devour you and your cum, you belonged to her. You were nothing more than your mother's butt & pussy food. You once more think of what her jiggling body looks like right now as she fucks herself. 

You lose it and the levee breaks. Hot cum caressed by your mother's vaginal juices shoot up your cock. Ropes of cum spill out of your cock, more than ever before. Your mother happens to start cummings at the same time, but to you it feels as if the pussy sensed your cum. The walls chomp down tightly and don't let go. Your body is squeezed and crushed harder than ever, being milked of every drop of cum you have. Your cock pumps and pumps and pumps out a continuous stream of batter, and whenever you feel like you've stopped coming the walls squeeze even harder and force more out. Your head spins as you're milked dry by a giantess' pussy as it nurses on your body. Not a single drop of cum is left unswallow by the ravenous vagina which pulls in your body along with your load.

Your mother rubs fucks her cunt rapidly, shoving her fingers in and out as fast as her muscles allow. She starts screaming but quickly stuffs her mouth with the fingers that she was fucking herself with, continuing to use her other hand to mash her clit as fast as possible. She instinctively sucks up and down her own fingers like a cock as she climaxes, screaming muffled shrieks of pleasure around her fingers, imagining a cock's cum flowing into her throat and pussy. Her whole body shakes with pleasure as she's hit with the best orgasm she's ever had. Thick white juices dribble out from the gland near her urethra.

Meanwhile inside you're laying against the entrance to her womb, cum still pulsing gently out of you. It seems her juices will cause you to keep Cumming. They've reacted with your body and forced it to create more cum as soon as possible, her juices filling your mouth and providing natural nutrients for your balls to create more cum. 

Dazed from pleasure you see a light next to you and notice the portal device. You were luckily pulled in beside the device! You reach your limp, beaten arm out to grab it, pulling it towards you. You hear her screaming outside as the walls shake. Huge masses of natural lubricant rapidly build up around you and crush you. This time it hurts, despite squeezing out more cum from you. Your head is crushed so forcefully to its side your jaw is forced open, allowing more juices to be fed to you. The device has been completely submerged in her mucus causing the red warning light to turn on. You start to black out as you're squeezed.

It's do or die! If you do nothing the device might be crushed or trapped as a pleasure slave forever.