- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by Unexpect*

 

The treadmill tempts Angela to hop on for an extra workout, but she feels her sore butt tighten up, provoking her to involuntarily rub it. She doesn't want to overwork herself and ruin tomorrow's workout. She decides to head to the bathroom to relax and get cleaned up, unaware of her tiny passenger slipping beneath her privates.

Meanwhile in her panties you were still recovering from your mother's titanic fart. The asshole had blasted you and the device out, freeing you from its grip. You were left in a daze without the device which was now out of reach. Still lubricated with sweat, you use this to your advantage to rotate yourself upside down so you can pursue the portal device down her panties.

Without warning your world twists about as your mother begins to walk. As she takes her steps her thighs squeeze both you and the device, pushing you down and out of reach of her smelly ass and into the realm of her pussy. Your head rubs against her vaginal lips as you slip underneath it. A new scent brings a pleasant tingling to your nostrils but you ignore it. You need to get the device and escape. You slowly slide underneath the snatch and into arms-reach of the device, but her panties are shaking too much for you to concentrate on setting it up. Luckily your mother stops walking, allowing you to collect yourself and adjust the settings on device.

"YES, HELL YES! Finally!" You shouted with joy. You could finally get out of this mess! It might take a few weeks of vacation and a lot of baths to recover but you were just happy to make it out alive.

"Okay, okay. Exit exit exit exit exit. Just need to set the exit. Come on…" You mumble while shaking with anxiety, rushing as fast as you can to set the destination. Before you can complete the settings gravity flips sideways.

Your mother has made it to the bathroom and is bending over to turn on the bath, ignoring the tickle in her privates.

You slide down directly under the heat of her pussy. Your nostrils again tingle with the strong scent of sweat and womanhood, much harder to ignore this time. You scramble faster to set the destination but again you're interrupted as your mother sits down beside the bath, directly on top of you. You instinctively lift your feet to try to stop the giant pussy from crushing you, pointing your feet at the maw. Instead of stopping it, your feet connect with the inside of her wide lips and you slide right in. As if enjoying your taste, the vagina begins to drool natural lubricant. Sticky slime leaks out and trickles down your legs, gradually coating you in its warmth.

You quickly begin setting your portal device destination but it's starting to look like it's too late. You're already up to your knees and more of you is rapidly being slurped up. You realize you don't have enough time and you aren't interested in becoming a living dildo for your mother. You shove your arms into the soft lips to your side, successfully stopping your descent but preventing you from using the device. You're making a "T" shape with your arms out, but you're so small your hands still land inside the vagina lips. The surface is slick with sweat and lubricant, you won't last long. You pray your mother changes her position soon.

"Mom HELP ME PLEASE!" you shout. With your legs and arms preoccupied, you head-butt the side of the pussy in a desperate attempt to get her attention.

Your mother waits for the bath to fill up and feels a tickle in her pussy, squeezing on reflex.

Your mother's pussy crushes tightly around your lower half, forcing sweat and juices out. Her juices had been slowly oozing over you since it first slurped your feet, but this was a torrent. The salty fluid squirts against your face making you sputter, which momentarily stops your body from getting pulled in. You quickly try to push yourself out but the panties are pushing back on your head.

Your mother decides to take a quick shower before her bath. She removes her sweaty and stinky clothes, leaving her in her in her bra and panties. Her ample breasts bounce as she removes her tight-fitting shirt, as does her enormous butt when slipping out of her yoga pants. You don't notice she's undressing until she removes her panties. She lowers them to the ground and lifts one leg out at a time.

The sticky panties pull away, hitting you with bright light and cool air. The impending freedom fills you with joy, but as your vision clears your joy turns to horror. You're staring down her leg, hanging upside down hundreds of feet in the air over a hard tile. You look up towards your lower body and stare at the pussy in horror as reality hits you: You're halfway swallowed by your own mother's vagina. You dry heave at the disgusting situation you've gotten yourself into. You consider trying to create a portal on the ground then dropping down. Before you can make a decision you're cast into darkness.

Your mother finishes slipping off her panties and drops her other leg, hiding you away between her closed legs. You become crushed and kneaded by your mother's thighs as she walks to the shower. Her pussy squeezes you harder, holding you more firmly in its grasp with her legs closed. As if it knows your cock is nearby, it tugs and sucks at your pants, trying to get at your cock so it can play with you. You push with all your might to avoid getting swallowed, opting to risk falling than being drowned inside. Your struggles do you no good, her pussy has a vacuum seal on you. You feel your pants slip away with a loud "SCHLUCK", squeezed right off your legs and sinking away deep into the pussy with your boxers following soon after.

Your hard cock pops out and rubs against the slippery walls. As much as you've tried to ignore it the smell is has turned you on. Her pussy scent is a natural aphrodisiac, emitting pheromones designed to excite males a hundred times your size. At your size her scent is more than potent, guaranteeing your hardness regardless of her relation to you and fogging up your mind. Your cock feels hotter than the rest of your body as the blood rushes to it and it twitches almost painfully with need. The walls enjoy the taste of your dick and begin slurping and licking at your body, bringing pleasure to your cock while subconsciously bringing pleasure to your mother, unknowingly molesting her own helpless son.

Your mother again feels "ticklish" down there and continues to twitch on reflex, much harder this time. She hopes cleaning up will fix the pesky tickling, so she turns her butt to the shower and leans over.

As you're fighting the urge to cum, the thighs stop crushing you and the pussy lightens its grip. Light floods your vision again and you're facing the tile upside down. You consider just pushing to slide down her leg. Even if you survived the fall, you'd probably break your legs and get crushed by your unaware mother. Suddenly your mother lifts her butt and your vision switches from the floor to the wall. 

A wave of water hits your mothers back and trickles down her butt crack, collecting all of the sweat and grime from her workout in an increasingly darkening stream. You turn to look right as the water slams into you, shooting into your face and invading your stomach. You ingest several gulps of old sweat and rinsed farts before you can react. You practically vomit it back out but an endless stream is pouring on you. Now drowning you, you let go of the vagina and flip all over the place like a fish out of water, being water boarded by your mother. This allowed her snatch to finally eat you.

Your mother again twitches at the tingling you're making her feel. As soon as you let go you're immediately slurped up into the hot tunnel almost instantly. The lips close over your head leaving no evidence of you besides your shirt which slipped off. 

A second after you disappear your mother scrubs her hand through her privates. She finds the small shirt and lifts it to her face and squints at it. She then rinses off the "lint" and continues cleaning herself. Had you not been gulped at the last moment your mother would have found you and you'd be free of this hell. Instead, her pussy has claimed you as both it's mate and it's meal.

You kick and scream as you're pulled in. You try to pull out the portal device but it's sucked straight out of your hands, sliding down along your body into the depths. "NO!!!" you shriek, realizing you might be doomed to die inside your mother.

Your mother finishes cleaning her shower but hesitates to turn it off as she feels a wave of pleasure shoot through her loins. Your struggles have finally caught her attention, but you don't elicit the response you were hoping for. She moans out loud at the sudden burst of pleasure. 

"Oh! Mmm, where'd that come from?" she moans. Biting her lip, she lifts a hand to her ample breast and circles a finger into the hardening nipple. "What's gotten into me?" she questions, feeling hot down there.