- Text Size +

*This story was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

Things were starting to go dark. You were slowly suffocating to death in your mom's most gruesome place: her asshole. The powerful ring of flesh held your face down until you were on the verge of passing out. Then, miraculously, a rush of air jetted towards you. Her bowels churned and gurgled letting the gas flow through. The compact rectum stretched out before your eyes and then blasted you in the face with your mom's hot stinky fart. Her humid stench hit you like a brick, it smelled so noxious that it made you feel ill. The anus clenched, letting the murky streams of gas flow past your head and through the small wrinkles in her butthole, while still keeping you in place. The intense force of the woman's fart fought back however and your head was slowly pushed through her thick butthole until it popped outside, like a cork popping off a champagne bottle. The brown hole squeezed back around your arm, still stopping you from moving freely.

"Oh!" your mom exclaimed, surprised by her own fart. She had been so caught up in rubbing her own ass that she didn't feel it coming. As she was massaging her butt the gas fluttered past her cheeks right as she had them pressed together, creating a loud bubbly sound. Angela giggled to herself childishly, good thing no one else was around to hear her noisy butt, she thought. Her fart spread through her underwear and yoga pants, warming her butt slightly. She felt her insides rumble with more oncoming gas. She gave her anus a slight push to let it out but nothing happened. The sense of relief when she farted last time felt good, she wanted to feel that again. Luckily, being a yoga expert, she knew exactly which pose to help herself pass gas. Getting up from the mat she went into her next pose: the downward dog.

Down inside your mom's sweaty yoga pants, you were alive. Dizzy, but alive. Coughing roughly, your body tried to get the smell out of your lungs. You had not expected your own mother to fart on you like that. It was something you never wanted to experience again. Your arm was still stuck inside her asshole, but you made progress, now it was only in a bit past the elbow. The humongous anus had your limb on lock however, there's no way you're pulling it free. The wrinkled skin is so hot from you mom's recent fart that it feels like it's burning your arm. You wouldn't be surprised if when you somehow got your arm out it was a few shades redder than the rest of your body.

The area around you also felt hotter too, the giant rump's sauna-like atmosphere was twice as heavy. The leftover smell of the fart mixed with the thick musk of your mom's sweaty ass. Most of the sweat in her plump ass cheeks had dripped down past you and pooled around the floor, but the salty womanly smell wafted back upwards to surround you. Your clothes were permeated with the sweaty mom stench, they clung to your body and bogged do your struggles.

Just then her anus pushed outwards. It's grip began to tighten on your arm as the disgusting hole thrust itself forward. You screamed out loud while your mom pushed with her asshole, oblivious to the pain it was causing you. As quick as it began, it was over. The brown pucker receded backwards pulling you with it. It greedily sucked on your arm, still keen on swallowing you. It contracted once more and ate your arm up to the shoulder. As if this new dilemma wasn't enough you mom began to move, changing poses. Her massive cheeks slid up and down and she raised herself back to a standing position. You felt the same vertigo as before while the huge globes of ass mangled your body. You were turned and flipped around until your feet were dangling down, approaching near your mom's sweaty vagina. Hopefully she was done her yoga now.

Angela readied herself for her next pose by getting on her hands and knees. Bending over, her ample butt pulled against the tight yoga pants. She got on her toes and straightened her legs, lifting her huge ass upwards. Flattening her feet to the mat came next, followed by arching her back. This stuck her rotund ass out, making for a very sexy display. She loved doing this pose since it presented her body's greatest asset. She felt a trickle of sweat run down her crack. This position would let her gas come out easily. She kept still, and patiently waited.

With her giant butt sticking out like this, the pressure at your sides was gone. Her massive cheeks spread open a little, parting slightly thank to gravity. Now her panties were riding up again, pulling you against the supple flesh of her deep crack. You heard a wet noise. Looking up you saw something horrible. All the ass sweat that had pooled at the bottom of her butt in her last position was above you in this position! The stream cascaded down her ass crack like a waterfall. To you it appeared like a river's worth of your mother's sweat had burst through some sort of dam. The hot sweat barreled toward your face, and since your arm was stuck you were helpless to avoid it. You yelled "No! NO! NOOOOblubughublub" as the torrent of sticky juices flooded your body past your neck. The salty fluid threatened to drown your face, and since you were in the concave crevice of your mom's anus the sweat pooled around you. It was amazing that her ass cheeks had squeezed so much sweat out of her pores. Even after most of the salty discharge had been soaked into her tight clothes there was this many drops of hot liquid left to drown you in.

The stream of sweat tickled her anus and it flexed in discomfort. The hole puckered and wobbled, shaking the pool of sweat until it slipped past the anus and continued down her sexy body. You coughed violently, lucky to not have choked. In the midst of all that, you drank some of her ass sweat. It wasn't that bad actually, but it tasted like concentrated mom ass, which didn't do wonders for your psyche. Her big hole was now wet and lubricated, maybe now was your chance to pull your arm free. You tugged at it, and to your surprise it actually moved a little. The anus reacted by squeezing again, but it was so slippery that it couldn't hold you in place like before. You kept pulling in short tugs, soon enough you'd be free. Time was running short, her hole was so hot that the sweat was rapidly drying up. You could almost see the butt steam rise up and you were making less and less ground with each pull. Desperate, you brought your face to the wrinkled beast and began to lick around where it gripped your arm to wetten the skin. Your mom's shithole tasted rancid but at this point you didn't care. You needed to get your arm out, this was your last chance.

Your mom couldn't feel your frantic struggles or tiny licks on her asshole. What she did feel was her colon filling up with air. She breathed deeply through her sexy lips and exhaled, relaxing her butt muscles. She was ready to let one loose.

You licked your tongue as fast as possible while rapidly yanking at your arm. Smearing the anus with all the saliva you had, you didn't think your taste buds could feel any worse. You were quickly proven wrong as your mother let a steamy silent but deadly fart seep out her butthole. With your mouth wide open the humid gas crawled down your throat and burned your body from within. Yours eyes watered instantly from the foul air, it was ten times more thick than her last release. The giant anus pulsated around your arm tightly, not letting it go when all the while it spewed your mom's sweltering gas around your body. You heard a trembling hissing noise as the fart gushed everywhere. It died out as you coughed and heaved on her stink. Why was your mom farting so much?

The woman sighed with relief, satisfied. Suddenly her bowels growled back, they weren't done yet. Not caring either way your mother pushed the gas out, letting it blare out of her hot spankable butt. Her meaty globes vibrated as more farts burst out, the gust of her warm winds pushed her panties out a bit.

You could feel tremors coming from deep inside your mother and your heart sank. She wasn't done yet. You braced yourself as her anal gate twitched and shuddered in front of your eyes. Her ass erupted with an explosion of burning hot gasses, instantly blasting your arm free of its grasp. A scorching gale of mom farts engulfed you, endlessly blowing hot fumes from her nasty asshole. The massive walls of her butt cheeks quaked and shook, loudly booming out her raunchy noises. Your parental figure's shithole carelessly spurted out more hot farts, bombarding you with huge explosions of anal odor. You were pounded by her meaty ass, completely lost again in her hefty cheeks. You felt the device shoot out her ass and impact your leg before it too was jostled around to God knows where. The farts stopped, and feeling relieved your mom stood up. The twin ass halves compacted you from either side once more and you were stuck.

Angela smiled. That felt good. Looking over at her gym equipment she thought about possibly going on her treadmill or using her stairs and cycling machines. She was drenched in sweat. Giving her sweaty armpit a quick sniff she noticed that she reeked. Maybe it was time to get cleaned off.