- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by Unexpect*

 

This had gone horribly wrong. The heat and humidity of your mother's panties feels like a sauna. You can practically feel the steam coming off her ass. You begin sweating, but your sweat was unnoticeable compared to the gallons smeared on to you when you slid into the ass. Your clothes were now completely drenched in your mother's stinky ass sweat, permanently stained with an odor. It was strong enough to make you cough, and yet there was something pleasing about it. It smelled "gross" but it felt good to breathe in, almost satisfying a primal urge as if the depths of your mother's ass held the true scent of a woman. The smell was thick in the air and it clouded your mind, seducing you and making you forget this was your own mother. You breathed in deeply and became lost in the moment.


Boom! Your mother took a step and the movement jarred your mind back to reality. You had no time to admire your mother's ass, you had to get out of here! She'd kill you if she found you, unless you died of shame first that is. You manage to slide your portal device in front of you, but your arm is suddenly gripped. Your mother takes another step, and pain suddenly shoots through your arm. Her slippery ass cheeks pinched each other over your hand, yanking the device from your grasp. You cried out in shock as your mother's butt squeezed the device out of your hands. You could only watch helplessly as it slipped away between the cheeks. Her steps caused her ass cheeks to slip up and down against each other, tugging against the device deeper and deeper. With each step she took, it further sunk out of view into the cheeks until you could no longer see it. She took a few more steps after that, swallowing it even deeper into her cheeks.

You realize your situation just became very dangerous. Before you can take action you feel vertigo, then you see a flash of light, then suddenly… your head feels like it's being crushed. You've smashed face-first into the ass as your mother sits down butt-first. Your mother lays down flat on to her back and brings her knees to her chest, relieving you of some pressure. She then raises her feet to the ceiling and grips each foot with a hand, then bends her legs out. Now in the "happy baby" yoga pose, your mother holds steady. She feels her panties slowly sliding out-of-place.

Her cheeks spread open wide in front of you, heat wafting out from inside. If you were outside you'd be able to see her huge butt pulling tightly on her panties as they disappear into the crack. Unfortunately you're being swallowed by that butt. You see her brown wrinkled hole approaching you. Her tightening panties push your feet up directly between her spread cheeks until you're directly on her hole. The sweat collecting there has made it slippery.

Just then you catch a glimpse of your portal device right as it's sucked into her hole! The shock of what you'd have to do leaves you hesitant, and you stare as it gets pulled inside with a loud slurp. You realize you don't have time to think about how awful this is! Without thinking any further you raise your arm and punch your fist elbow-deep into the hole. Your hand slides deep inside the sweaty anus with little effort. It feels like your arm has dipped into a hot tub. You fish around until you feel your fingers touch the tip of the device. "Yes!" You just manage to hook a finger around a coil. You pull your arm back, except… Your arm doesn't move. At all. Your arm is practically crushed and unable to move in any direction except in.

Your mother absent-mindedly feels a "bead of sweat" tickling her ass. She reflexively flexes her hole a few times. To her it was a mindless impulse, but to you it's as if it's chewing on you and slurping your arm deeper. The hole seems to have a mind of its own as it squeezes down on your arm and then releases, then squeezes, repeating itself every few seconds. Slowly with each squeeze you're sucked in a bit more until you're up to your shoulder. Your head is slowly being pressed into the hungry hole. The smells slipping out from inside are starting to make you dizzy.

You scream out "Help! HELP! MOM HE-" Squish… The walls of flesh embrace you with a wet squelch.

The slimy hole forces itself hard against your face, silencing your screams and blocking you from getting air. Your eyes sting from salt, and your open mouth is full of her anal meat. You realize you can't breathe as your lungs burn for air. You desperately wiggle and bend like a worm, but the warm flesh holds steady against you and not letting go. You try biting but the ass wrinkle is too strong and powerful, you can't even close your mouth over it. You squirm harder as your lungs start to burn. Now in a full panic you've started digging your head into the only place you can go... Her asshole. You begin to dig your head into the hole in the hopes that you can gain some space to rip yourself back out. The hole welcomes your offer and loosens up for your passage.

Your mother has to hold her pose for a few more minutes. She feels a pleasing rubbing in her ass and assumes its her wet panties rubbing delicately against her anus. She subconsciously flexes her ass to garner more pleasure from it. She looks down at her huge ass and admires it. She thinks very highly of her body, she loves getting her perfect ass worshipped and massaged. While using her elbows to hold her legs in place, she reaches between her legs and grabs two huge handfuls of her own butt. She kneads it gently while flexing her asshole, unknowingly assisting in feeding her son alive to her hungry anus.

The sweat of the hole lubricates your entry, but once inside you're slathered in fermented anal juices. You feel the warmth of the anus as it begins to swallow your face, your squirming assisting its consumption of you. You try as hard as you can to pull away but the anus holds tight on to you, not wanting to let its prey go. You pull as hard as you can one more time but this only makes your mother squeeze her anus more in response, and much like quicksand, your attempts to escape are only met with more sinking. You feel the rhythmic squeezing of the walls as your mother rubs her own ass. As your swallowed you realize your attempt at pushing and pulling has failed miserably and you may very well die as food for your mom's ass. Now drained of energy you finally stop pulling and your body goes limp.

You feel like you're being eaten alive by a sentient beast, as if the asshole is a snake…And like a boa constrictor, it's squeezed out your energy so it can comfortably swallow you at its own pace and cherish its meal. It's sneaking in a helpless snack without its owner's knowledge, giving her pleasure to distract her and fool her into assisting with your doom. With a wet squelch the hole sucks in your head, but not deep enough to unsmother your face. All you hear is the thumping of her heart and the wet smacking of the hole as it gulps your body. 

You start blacking out due to lack of air. You hear a deep gurgle around you…