- Text Size +

*This ending was written by Unexpect*

 

You activated the device… or so you thought. It made a loud beep then displayed a "REBOOTING" message accompanied by a slow progress bar. "No…No no no! NO NO NO NO NO! SHIT!" you screamed, punctuating each scream with a punch to the device. 

A booming roar grabbed your attention. You looked up in terror as a surge of water rushed in to fill the rectum. Learning from your past mistakes, you quickly covered your face and turned away just in time for the rapids to slam into you.

Your mother moaned as she felt the trickle of bath water fill her ass, the warm liquid making its way deeper into her body and washing all of the gunk down with it. Her anus acted like a drain and sucked it down, creating a whirlpool leading directly into her bowels. She felt pleasant tickles along her rectal walls as displaced fart bubbles were displaced by the liquid. The air in the bathroom became thick with the scent of her colon, which she breathed in deeply with a proud smile.

The water smashed into your body, causing you to collapse into the rapids like a rag doll. You tumbled through helplessly with your eyes stinging and lungs filling up. Suddenly you fell onto a strange surface, your stomach dropping as it felt as if you were going backwards. 
You reached your free hand out in front of you and felt something strange, almost like you'd dipped your hand into a puddle. 

You opened your eyes and realized you were caught inside a larger bubble while rising up through the butt. Your hand was in fact trailing outside the bubble rubbing along your mother's colon and collecting slime, slime too thick to be whisked away by the water. You quickly retrieved your hand and check the portal device, the damned thing was still charging. Fortunately light from the exit was approaching quickly. You might actually get out of this alive! You raise your arms towards the exit and prepare to grab on to anything. 

"Oooooh yeah," Angela whispered to her bum with delight, "that's my girl". Now satisfied with her portion of water, she released her plump cheeks with a loud smack, then pointed her buns upward. Her pulsing hole squeezed shut to trap the drink from escaping, preparing to swallow it up. "Mmm, such a naughty girl" she said to the hungry booty, tapping her quivering hole a few times with a finger, proud of what a good job its done. Her hole winks pleasingly a few times, almost as if to thank her for the meal. *Smack* The fat jiggled happily, a small hand-shaped mark appearing on the vast surface.

"Yes, almost!" you cheered while flying toward the exit of the organ. As your arms reached out to freedom they were crushed by the closing hole, popping your bubble and catching the portal device as well. "FUCK!" you yelled out in surprise. You tried to move but it felt like your arms would snap before you could manage to move an inch. It held you tight once again, holding your arms in a death grip "Goddammit! No… I was so fucking close!". 

You heard distant moans outside followed by the muffled speech of your mother, but the loud thumping heartbeat blocked out what she was saying. A large object thumped the other side of the pucker, causing it to flex in pleasure. "Ahh- AHHHHHHH!" you screamed, lightning pain shooting through your arms. Despite being on the far edge of the asshole, your arms were nearly flattened by a mere twitch from it. 

"MOOOMMM! PLEASE MOM! HELP!" you desperately screamed for help. You were met with only gurgles as the water drained below. "Help me…" you whimpered realizing she could never hear you and you were probably going to die. Tears ran down your face as you hung inside the rectum, feeling like a literal piece of shit. You found yourself actually praying for a fart to blow you to freedom, but your prayers were ignored.

The horny mother felt the water settle deep inside her bum, but it was stopped at the curve leading into her colon. Her greedy ass was waiting for her to swallow the load, and the horny mother was happy to comply. With practiced motion learned only by doing this dozens of times, she shook her bottom with deep and gradual movements. She did so while leaning at an angle to loosen the curve leading deeper into her bowels, allowing the drink to get swallowed.

You were swung back and forth screaming frantically as your mom shook her booty. As if to tease you with freedom, the wrinkled hole gently opened in its center, but not wide enough to release you from your grip. You looked below to observe the now illuminated rectum. A massive pool of water sloshed about below you, bits of filth splashing up at you. At the bottom of the pool was a large hole leading into the colon, and it pulsed in sync with your mother's movements.

Angela's booty began to swallow it's drink, sounding much like someone guzzling water. The curve at the bottom of her rectum was wide open and swallowing the pool of water into darkness. A loud feminine moan vibrated throughout the cave, satisfied by the feast happening below you. You could only stare in horror as you saw specs of filth much larger than you being sucked down the greedy hole. "That could have been me" you thought, shuddering as you imagined what it would be like. The last bits of water vanish with a loud slurp. -Groaaaaan-… a satisfied gurgle bellowed out from the darkness below as the water displaced air deeper inside.

"Mmmmm… mm mm mmmm" Angela moaned as she felt a small trickle of water drain deeper into her body. A warmth spread up into her lower belly as the hot drink flowed beyond her ass and much deeper into her intestine to be absorbed. The horny mother stuck her ass out to further expose her dripping lips. Her hand reached between her fit thighs, ready to massage out another orgasm.

Your tunnel suddenly tilted at a 45 degree angle, leaving you laying on your front against the anal wall, arms stinging with pain. The wall was much to slippery and steep for you to climb it, so you resigned yourself to crying again. "Please…" you cried out, begging for mercy from your mother's rear end.

-Ding- 
You heard through the mass of flesh… Your eyes popped wide open. The portal device was charged! "Please please please pleaspleaspleaspleasplease" you cried while clicking the "quick" button over and over and over, setting the device to quickly create a portal on a random surface the vicinity. 

To your amazement a portal opened on the rectal wall you were laying on, the entrance spanning from your feet to your head. Arm's still restrained, you fell into the portal and found yourself hanging from a ceiling in your room. The light, the familiar scent, the air-conditioned breeze… It all hit you at once. Tears of joy welled up in your eyes as you finally realize you were free!

You dripped vile anal juices into the room which leaked from the portal and drooled on the floor, smothering your face on the way in. A revolting stench filled into your room and soiled your bedding and clothes, but you ignored that. As soon as your mom's ass let go of your arms you'd be free again, and you could forget about this whole mess. You tugged as hard as you could at the wrinkle, lifting your whole body up then slamming it down with gravity, but this only worked to exhaust you further and cause fiery pain in your shoulders and arms.

Unfortunately your portal had alerted your mother to your presence. She felt the cool air of your room inside her and she could just make out the squirming of your arms, mistaking it for tickling drops of water. Her booty was eager to slurp down every last drop of what she gave it. She wanted to feel the drops slide down into her body, just because it felt good. She raised her ass straight into the air, pointing it directly at the ceiling.

The rectum had slowly moved from a 45 degree angle to a more extreme angle, swinging you back through the portal and into the heat of the ass. You were left hanging above a straight drop into the tunnel. You tried to screamed for help as you were pulled out of your room, but your head was covered in slime and muffled your speech. A button was accidentally hit on the device as you swung back through, closing the portal in your room. 

All that remained was a soaked floor and the stench of your mother's bowels.

The portal exit was changed from your room to the bathtub your mother occupied, with the exit becoming tiny in size. It was on the edge of the tub your mother was in, facing directly at her plump rear, giving you a close-up view of her ass as it prepared to gulp you down. 

"Oh no…." you cried. It was surreal staring at the huge butt. The entire horizon through the portal was filled with her ass, the very same one that you were hanging inside. Her cheeks were spread naturally and faced directly at the portal, taunting you. You tried to hit the portal button again but your hand was numb and unable to move. All you could do was stare at the scene of your mother in the tub, waiting for a miracle.

Your mom felt the "drops" tickle lightly at her asshole, refusing to slide down her butt. She jiggled it around to loosen them up, eager to swallow every bit. In some way it was just as fun for her to tease those last few drops into her butt as it was to gulp down the rest of it. The naughty drips, however, weren't budging.

-Groaannnnnn-
Angela's butt let out an impatient gurgle, wanting to gulp down the rest of its snack. Rubbing her cunt faster, she reached behind with her free hand and circled a finger around her quivering hole, shuttering at the pleasing feeling. "Ohh yeahhh, fuck!". Without pause, she dipped a her finger knuckle-deep into her hungry butt to push down the small obstruction she felt.

"MOM NO DON-" 
-Schliiiick-
With a disgusting squish the massive wall slammed into you, releasing your arms and shoving you through the hole. Your heart skipped a beat as you were forced away from the portal and put into a freefall. "oh god, OH GOD!" you shrieked in terror as you fell into the abyss.

You landed with a splat at the bottom of the tunnel, seeing stars. You felt something inside you crack when you landed, but the adrenaline kept the pain at bay. As you laid there things become very quiet. You see the massive finger that shoved you inside twisting about before it leaves, accompanied by a loud moan. Soft beams of light return to illuminate the enormous quivering cave, and you can once again only hear the heartbeat and breathing of your devourer. 

"Ah" you whimpered in excitement when you spotted the portal device a few feet away. You tried to take a step towards it but find you can't move your legs at all. You were packed snug in up to your chest in a wrinkly fold of the rectal wall, the very same one you saw slurp down the pool of water. Your body was nearly broken, but you still tried to wiggle your way out.

"ARGHHHHH!!" you screamed as pain ripped through your body, tasting blood and filth in your mouth. The smallest movements have become too painful to make. Light was beginning to fade from above as the hole closed, leaving you in darkness. "Goddamm-AHhhh" pain stabbed at your chest before you could finish cursing. 

You stared wistfully ahead at the portal device as you slowly began to sink into the fold. The floor beyond the wrinkle lead into pure darkness below, the sigmoid colon, the point of no return. You felt like you had just been through this, except this time her ass was threating to gulp you down it's "throat" for good. 

"I'm dead…" you whimpered, "I'm dead… inside mom…" You heard your mothers moans growing louder, she was still pleasuring herself. The shaking of the tunnel caused the wrinkle to squeeze you down further. "Mom… She's… she's" you trailed off into weeping, unable to say that she's masturbating during your death as her anal food.

Angela felt the little final bits of water slide down into her butt where they belong. She rubbed her cunt faster as she neared orgasm, making sticky rubbing noises which echoed through the room. 

"Ah, ahh, AH" Feeling herself beginning to cum, the milf clamps a hand over her mouth and screams. "MMMMFF!" Her body had pleasured spasms as she had yet another orgasm assisted by the anal consumption of her only boy. All of her muscles strained in electric pleasure, before finally collapsing into the tub from the pleasure.

In her ass, the rectum's grip on you had begun to loosen, thanks to the intense movement. With left nothing to hold you, your sobbing spec of a body was dropped into the colon. 

"AIEEEEEEEE!" you shrieked in fear, feeling like you were swallowed by a monster.
-Schlurrp- 
You squeezed through the wet tunnel, passing beyond the rectum and into the wet colon. Once again you found yourself surrounded by your peers and superiors: Clumps of leftover mucus and dung, ready to smother you in their filth. 

-Groaaaaan-
The belly gurgled with delight as if excited to eat you next. The bowels were heard loudly squeezing and squishing its contents just ahead, and you were being sucked toward it. Like a piece of swallowed food you laid still, drifting deeper while waiting to die. Too weak to move, you simply closed your eyes and thought of what your life could have been. 

You were lulled to sleep by the beating heart of your mother. In a strange way it was comforting to hear her heartbeat.
You thought of your girlfriend, your friends, your family.
You dreamed of your life, remembering happy memories.
You had a vivid memories of your girlfriend's lips, her scent….

-Guuurrrg-
The noise jolted awake with a start, and everything hurt. For a brief moment you thought you'd awaken in your bed, but the foul air reminds you of your reality. 

-GROAAN- 
It came much louder this time. You felt a slimy clump of dung smack into your body, covering half of your face. The rumble was just another fart gurgling its way out of your mother, giving you a parting gift on its way out. "I'm sorry" you whispered the pathetic apology to your loved ones "Sorry for leaving you, everyone…" You only blamed yourself at this point, not your mother. Her body was merely working automatically to digest you.

-pffff-
A silent queef slipped out of Angela's plump derriere. Fully recovered from her orgasm, she collected herself and started finishing up her bath. "Wow, where did that come from?" she giggled, referring to her sudden bout of horniness. 
-SHWAP- her toned butt jiggled from her spank, and she smiled proudly at it. "Jeeeeez, I'm such a horny girl sometimes." she joked to herself as she stepped out of the bath. Feeling renewed with energy she continued on with her day, still unaware of the rape and murder of her son.

Inside the ass, your body had drifted into a mass of filth hundreds of times your size. Every scrap of grime encountered today had been rinsed into the pile you were now sinking into. Much of water swallowed by the butt had already absorbed, giving the pile a mud-like consistency. The unthinking colon mixed you in with the rest of its contents, trying to absorb your pitiful nutrients. 

Through stinging and tortured eyes you glimpsed a blurry green dot in the dark. The portal device flashed the word "READY", indicating it was prepared to re-create a portal to your room using its quick button. "Nnng" you grunted out in agony as you extended your dying arm. 

-Gwooorrrrp- 
Laying in the sun in her bikini, Angela felt a soft gurgle somewhere in her lower belly, the precise spot where her boy was becoming her next bowel movement. She placed a hand on it, absent-mindedly pushing gently in the area to loosen up any trapped air. She felt a soft mass compress inside and loosen up, and then she felt the air gurgle its way through. She removed her hand and returned to tanning, thinking nothing else of the little belly noise.

The walls caved in on you with a disgusting squelch, crushing the device and burying your body all the way into the center of the now clay-like pile. You heard the device howl with an alarm, a noise only made when the device is too damaged for safe use. Realizing what happened you merely laid limp, unable to defend against the mass which now had you deep in its mound. With a pang of regret you accepted your fate and gave in to becoming your mother's bowel snack. 

Slowly you sank into the thick mass, mumbling nonsense and drooling while losing your mind. You ass has not only taken your life, but it snatched away your ego and sanity as well. You felt too weak to struggle, too weak to cry, and much too weak to live. There was nothing left of you: No hope, no love… You were no longer a man, you were just shit. It's at this point that you decide it's time to stop fighting and go to sleep forever.

You were promptly swallowed up by the pile of feminine filth and swiftly buried. Slowly over the next few hours your body was completely disintegrated and merged into the mass, becoming part of it. Bits of you are absorbed by the intestinal walls along with leftover liquid, leaving a tiny skeleton in the mass of motherly dung hundreds of times larger than it. Eventually even your feeble bones were crushed into powder as they were mixed into the mass. As your body finished digesting, the colon gurgled and filled up with more fetid air.

Angela was sitting on the couch watching TV, enjoying a soap opera without a worry in her mind. 
-Pffffft- She released the puff of air from her plump cheeks, displaying what your life has amounted to. She had already successfully burned the fraction of a calorie that you added to her body. She sniffed her at the pleasing smell, then wiggled her rear pleasingly into the couch. Her fart had the usual scent, with no evidence that you were a part of it.

Thus ends your existence. After all of the work you had done in your life, you managed to become an insignificant fragment of one of your mother's farts.