- Text Size +

*This ending was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

There was no time to lose. A tidal wave of water was rushing towards you as your mother dipped her gaping asshole in the bath. The device buzzed and created a shining bright light as the portal manifested itself within the dark tunnel. The sudden strain of light hurt your eyes but you dived towards it all the same. It was your savior, the light at the end of your mother's horrid tunnel.

On the bright side, you were slightly larger. You didn't accidentally shrink yourself like last time. On the opposite of the bright side, where the sun don't shine, the portal transported you deeper inside her bowels.

"Oh God..." you cried as tears ran down your soiled face. You had gone too deep inside her ass. The air was thick enough to cut with a knife and the wretched smell nauseated you. Even fresher gobs of sludge coated your body. It got on your face, your arms, your chest, and...

Your legs? Where are your legs? Looking down at your waist you saw that your body was cut off at the legs and a dim glowing portal was humming in their place. Your eyes grew wide with horror and you screamed. Frantically you looked at the device in your hand. The blue light was off, signaling that it was broken. Despite the blazing heat permeating through your mother's bowels your heart felt frozen as you realized what happened. The device broke when you were stuck halfway through the portal.

You'd tested this while tinkering with portal devices before but never with anything more living than a plant. Did this mean your legs were somewhere else? Were they lost in dimensional space? All you knew was that if a portal is still active when your device breaks it stays active indefinitely. You couldn't pull yourself out. You were trapped, anchored to the shitty hell in you mother's bowels for eternity.

"No... NO! WHY?! NO!" you screamed. How could any of this be real?

Suddenly a flood of murky shit-stained water showered your body. The long intestine had been sucking in water this whole time and it had finally reached you. Pieces of broken off feces impacted your stuck body. Some of it even got in your mouth, you spat it out only for it to be replaced with more water. You could taste leftovers of her piss and cum, mixed in with the gobs of crap that stuck to your teeth. The bowels sloshed the deadly drink around as they shuddered from the cool wet feeling. The walls constricted and shrank making your surroundings much more cramped on your inch-tall torso. Flailing wildly you struggled inside your mother, trying your hardest not to drown.

"Ohhh, that feels good." Angela cooed from the ticklish feeling of the bath water spreading through her colon. Her hands sunk into her huge ass cheeks as they spread apart, letting her anus hungrily gulp down more and more water. The twitching butthole had finished devouring its latest meal completely unaware to its owner, and was now washing you down. Your mother gyrated her hips in the bath, reveling in the pleasure of filling herself up. Her large breasts pressed against the cool bathtub walls while her round ass swam through the water sucking in as much liquid as it pleased. Thankfully no one was there to see her horny display, she felt like she was fulfilling her primal desires. Not only that but she could feel her bowels clenching on a warm pleasant nub deep inside her.

All you could hear were muffled GULG GULG noises as the anal tunnel filled up with more disgusting stew. Your frightened body betrayed itself by screaming in horror, releasing your most valuable air. This only caused you to panic more, which required more oxygen that you did not have. Grim thoughts of imminent death stabbed your brain.

I don't want to die. I can't die like this. Not inside of mom. Not inside her bowels. I should have never built the device. Your lungs burned for air, anything. You would give all your worldly possessions for even a hot fart right now. Worst of all your could hear her moans from outside. She was getting off to this, unaware that she was slowly killing her son. The bowels collapsed and squeezed you tight, they groaned and rumbled, preparing for something big.

Your mom's ass had finally drank its fill. Feeling satisfied she gave her booty another shake letting the contents jostle around inside her.

"Wow! I feel so full!" she said rubbing her abdomen. "Now it's time for my favourite part!"

Your mother stood up in the bath and squatted. She relaxed her rectum and gave her puckered hole a slight push. The anus ballooned outwards before bursting like a dam. Angela felt the shitty water blow out her sensitive hole, giving her a euphoric sensation as if she was taking a massive dump. The stream of water shot out her ass like a hose splashing into the bath below. After a full minute her butt was completely drained but she could still feel her bowels squeezing the nub from earlier.

You were saved mere moments from drowning. The gross walls dripped around you. That didn't stop everything from smelling horrible though, not in the slightest. Your mother's fleshy colon still felt you inside, you grunted and squirmed as they gripped you tight. With every clench her bowels wanted more. She was still an incredibly horny woman and your struggles only made her asshole throb harder.

Listening to that feeling deep inside, Angela decided to get out of the bath and give her ass the masturbation it craved. She felt sexy, and more sex-hungry in this one day than she'd felt in years. On her way to the bedroom she peeked inside your room to make sure you hadn't come home while she was in the bath. She checked to make sure that no one else was home, but was still too preoccupied to wonder where exactly it was you had gone. Little did she know you were the catalyst of her arousal and she was about to torture you with her ass unlike anything you've ever seen before.

Your mother got to her room and made a bee-line to her drawer of sex toys. She pulled out her favourites, including an impressively long dildo. Once on her bed she raised her massive ass up high, almost repeating her yoga pose from earlier in the day. As she lined up the dildo for entry her back was arched and her breath was ragged. She felt excited like she was a young girl again, giving in to her carnal urges.

Your mother's puckered anus expanded as she fed it the girthy dildo, it gobbled the sex toy at an alarming rate. It was a sight to behold as your mother writhed around on her bed. She was dripping with sweat and wiggling her ass around in heat. She could feel her anal walls hugging the dildo as it slowly sucked inside. Grabbing the dildo with one hand she rammed it into her butt over and over speeding up the process. She moaned loudly, the rough assfucking made her butt cheeks wobble and quake. 

Thanks to the dim light given off by the defective portal you could see her insides twist and clench. Every shadowy crevice of her organic tunnel was visible, including the slimy red walls dripping with anal juices. The only thing second to the horrible feeling of your mother's bowels squeezing your body was hearing her masturbate. The sexy muffled moans and screams she let out combined with the deafening thumps of her dildo were slowly driving you insane. You held your hands over you ears but you could still hear it. Your mother made deep hoarse noises that you'd never heard before, it scared you.

The giant dildo never reached your body, you were stuck too deep inside her. However, you could still feel the monster toy thrusting in and out of her ass, as well as her anal muscles clenching every time it did so. The fleshy tunnel slowly tightened around you, tasting your body. Your squirming torso rubbed against the deep tender sensitive areas of her bowels and they rubbed themselves back into you. Your tiny body was smothered and chewed by her ass like a toy. It made your mother feel things her dildo never could. You could feel something building, she was almost about to cum. It was the last thing you wanted, to be used like a pleasure toy for your own mother's anal masturbation.

"Mom... don't cum. Don't cum with me inside your ass PLEASE!" you yelled at the top of your lungs.

There was no way she could hear you. Angela kept pounding her ass with the dildo until she came hard. Her hips cramped up and the dildo shot out her ass. She shuddered with orgasmic pleasure from head to toe. Her anus was winking spastically, it mimicked the expanding and contracting her bowels were doing deep inside.

After riding out the waves of her orgasm Angela laid on her bed panting. The pleasant feeling from inside her butt didn't go away, in fact if felt better than ever. You were still trapped in her bowels, your wriggling tickled her just so. Angela smirked, whatever was going on inside her ass she didn't want it to stop. Unknown to her it was her own son feeding her arousal. His pathetic shrunken body was reduced to a mere toy to pleasure her ass. She lifted her butt back up and continued to masturbate for the rest of the night.

----

They never found you. After weeks they called off the search. Deep inside your mother's bowels you were trapped by the broken portal. The dimensional energy kept your upper body alive, no longer with the need of food, air, or sleep. You were forced to endure your mom's intense yoga workouts, her hot smelly farts, her giant turds, and even her nightly masturbation sessions. Without you around she could masturbate more often, and your constant struggles set her off frequently. Even though she was initially sad from losing you, her newfound horniness kept her occupied. Years passed with you at the mercy of your mother's ass until eventually your body gave out and you died.

Chapter End Notes:

The End! The next chapter is a separate ending written by Unexpect, branching from Chapter 9. Enjoy!