- Text Size +
Ingrid returns home from her meet to see if James is truly dedicated to his new goddess

-----------------------------------------------------------

As Ingrid walked home from her track meet, she felt the two layers of fabric on her feet absolutely drenched in sweat from the constant running she had to do. She could feel the sweat in between her toes begin to form into disgusting toe jam. Ingrid must’ve ran at the very least six miles just for the meet and she’d have to walk an additional two miles round trip from the stadium back to her house. On top of that, her entire body was covered in the liquid that her body produced with her brunette hair was a shade darker than normal but she knew with a quick shower, all of this stink and grime would be washed off. She was exhausted beyond belief and couldn’t wait to just get home.

The entire meet she was thinking about James. The newest addition to her collection of the tiny people she’d shrunk. But half of the time instead of keeping them in a small cage like she did with James, she would normally kill the people she made small. If James was like normal guy she brought down to size, she’d run home as fast as her exhausted legs would take her and get him to smell the stench her feet made right before she crushed them with the gigantic monstrosities. But with James, when she saw him on the floor, tiny and scared, she just wanted to hug and keep him forever. James was soft to Ingrid when she saw him for the first time a few years back and Ingrid fell for him. Seeing him on the floor tiny sized, she didn’t have the heart to kill him. James was like a special little guy that walked in her life and shrunk himself to the perfect size. It was incredibly coincidental, considering she’d never had used one of her shrunken victims like this before. She could be gentle with him but that would come later. Right now, she wanted to test his devotion to her. Ingrid knew that James wanted to go back his normal size and would attempt to escape from her at any moment he saw so Ingrid would be forced to show James that she was the one that was in charge.

Ingrid thought about all the fun both James and her could have together when she got home. She could kiss him, coat him in her lipstick as she laughed at his small stature. Or she might put him to service her. Get her grapes and drop them in her mouth like one of those ancient servants in Greece. It would be fun to make James do whatever she commanded. This would further make him view her as a goddess rather than just his best friends sister. That would be great for Ingrid. Being a goddess, having someone serve her, something she’d never done before and she felt so stupid for not doing this with prior tiny slaves of hers. And it wasn’t like she never had the opportunity to do it either. She remembered when she shrunk the bully that was teasing her friends that she gave him plenty of opportunities to be hers rather than die a painful death via crushing him with her hand. But every time he refused and so Ingrid crushed him with no remorse. All that was left of the tiny bully was just a pool of blood and some very crushed guts on the table as well as her hand.

Ingrid always felt some kind of power trip when she ‘taught’ her victims a lesson. She kind of felt like she was ridding the world of evil or just all around annoying people. And she tried to reflect their punishments in such a way that reflected the reason they were shrunk in the first place. If they were making fun of Ingrid’s or anyone else’s braces in school, she would shrink them down to toss them in her or even sometimes even the same person they are making fun of food just to be eaten alive with Ingrid watching tentatively from nearby. It not only did the world of an ‘undesirable’ person, it would unknowingly give the victims the vengeance they couldn’t get prior.

But of all the ways Ingrid chose to discard her victims, there were a few where she knew for a fact that she would get the most pleasure as well as the victim would experience the most pain if they did in fact deserve it. Definitely her favorite method was swallowing someone whole. Granted, when she first ate someone whole and while they were kicking and screaming, Ingrid honestly wanted to vomit them out of her stomach but she just went to her room just to relax. It took almost an hour for the screaming and kicking of her first victim finally ceased. And after that, Ingrid took a few days to herself but when she finally realized what she’d really done. She had not ended an innocent life, she had ended one of the people that deserve it. The man she choose to shrink and even swallow alive had robbed banks, murdered over a dozen people and even raped a close friend of hers. After a brief moment to herself, she realized that she was basically the judge, jury and if she needed to be, the executioner. The ‘people’ she would shrink were no longer people. To Ingrid and the device she had in her hands, they weren’t anything more than playthings, snacks, insoles or in James’s case, pets.

As Ingrid stepped into house, she felt the nice cool air hit her soft skin and even the felt the sweat she had on her skin begin to evaporate. All the places on her body, the sweat disappeared from her own vision except for one place on her body, the one place she actually wanted to keep hot. And that area was her feet. On top of that, Ingrid knew if she took off her shoes at the front door like what her family did that all the sweat and dirt would harden or dry up her socks just before she gave James his ‘presents’, her sweaty and disgusting socks. Ingrid wiggled her toes excitedly as she took in the fresh air shutting the door behind her as she went upstairs. She was beyond excited to finally get her shoes off her hot feet and play with James for a bit.

The longer James was in here in the darkness of Ingrid's bed, the less hopeful he became that someone would find him and somehow figure out how to get him back. A few moments after Ingrid left, he heard footsteps and to his surprise, it was Jesse. Or at least Jesse’s shoes. Now that James was at this height, he had to become familiar with the shoes people wore since he couldn’t see anything else. And Jesse’s shoes just happened to be flip flops that showed off her toes that James and her were supposed to go out to get done today. But with him gone, the toenails remained bare, untreated and untouched. James pounded on the glass, screaming as loud as he possibly could but in the end, Jesse or anybody for that matter wouldn’t be able to see or hear him. Ingrid was the only person in the whole world who knew about this new adjustment to his size. He didn't know if he would be safe with her after what she told him what she did to the ones she saw as ‘unworthy’. James only saw two options put in front of him. Option A was to continue to protest Ingrid's demands and have her return him to normal. And option B was be an all around obedient pet to her, living the rest of his days under her and whatever she wanted him to be under. One would have him be punished severely while the other made much more sense, at least survival wise. And what was better? Being a pet to the teenage Ingrid or a simple smear on Ingrid’s foot when she finally got tired of his complaining. No matter how much he hated the option he made, it was best for his survival. After all, even if he could escape, there was literally no guarantee that he would even make it out of Ingrid’s room without her spotting him and ending his escape before it even began or maybe she wouldn’t notice him, just to ‘accidentally’ crush him. Either way, it wouldn’t end well for James. As much as he hated to admit, he was safer, in the loosest of terms, with Ingrid.

Many more hours later, James had given up on trying to escape the plastic cage and simply just passed out. He thought when he woke up, he'd be in his bed and find that this was nothing more than his subconscious playing with him. But that changed when he heard footsteps return to the room. His eyes opened up and saw gray shoes looking at him. He hadn't gotten a good look at the kind of shoes Ingrid had put on but they definitely weren't Jesse’s. James stood up to his feet and waited for a few seconds for the pair of feet to do something. He looked closer and saw that they were obviously occupied by the signs of toes moving slowly, bringing the fabric up slightly but enough to show James that someone was with him in the room. He moved back as far as he could as he knew that Ingrid had returned for him.

“Oh James, I have a present for you.” James had shivers that were sent down his spine as Ingrid's chilling words hit his ears like a ton of bricks. He backed away even more as he watched the shoes leave his vision, replaced by Ingrid's bright red smiling face that began to reach out for his cage. He tried to run away but soon was hit by the other side of the cage. He couldn't get away from Ingrid's fingers as they wrapped themselves around the cage. He screamed as she began to drag his ‘home’ into the light, tossing him around the pen as Ingrid brought him to the light. James looked around and saw that she was smiling gleefully. She soon brought James’s cage up her smiling face as she brought him to her night stand. James was screaming as Ingrid and her seemingly infinite power against him swung him around the cage as she put him down. James’s body was now beyond sore as he was shaken immensely in his cage. He laid on his back, closed his eyes and waited for whatever Ingrid was planning. After all, she had just gotten done with the most intense track meet of the year and she still have yet to give James the bed she promised to grant him when she left so he knew what Ingrid would have him do.

Ingrid smiled as she set the cage down, opened the door to grab James’s tiny body by the leg. She then brought him over above her mouth, opening her jaws. She smiled as watched the small man open his eyes to see what might be the last thing he’d ever seen. He would become one with Ingrid, like anyone who was looking down at the moist, slimy pit that had one giant pink snake moving around. James screamed as he realized that Ingrid was going to send him to the same place she sent both her mashed up food and her ex boyfriend. James screamed to Ingrid to let him go but she was looking away from him, not giving him the time of day let alone acknowledging his pleas for freedom.

“Please Ingrid! I’ll do whatever you want! Please don’t eat me! I don’t know what happened between us, but whatever I did, I’m sorry!” James yelled and felt he was getting lower to the gaping maw of the young girl. James felt her hot breath begin to creep up his legs and screamed even more, thinking he’d be joining the boyfriend Ingrid had sent downwards to the bottomless pit of her stomach. “Please Ingrid! I’ll do whatever you want me to do! I’ll clean your feet, sleep with your socks! Whatever you want!” By this time, James’s eyes were closed, thinking of more ways to get Ingrid to release him and put him back down on the ground. Whatever he could think of to get Ingrid to release him to the ground. The last thing he wanted was to be part of Ingrid’s afternoon snack.

“All very tempting offers in exchange for your life James. I really admire the things you'd be willing to do for me, I really do but I want something different from you. Everyone else has offered me those things but I really think you're cute so, I want more. Not too hard right?” Ingrid continued to lower James closer and closer to her tongue. By now, he was sweating and the drops were landing on Ingrid’s massive tongue, the tiny droplets feeding her power. She smiled when she began to taste the sweat that’d ended up on her tongue. The gigantic, pink beast slowly retracted back into Ingrid’s mouth, giving James some level of relaxation. “Oh, you taste pretty sweet James. Might need some salt however but I’m loving what you taste like so far.” Ingrid then looked at James directly in the eye, her massive brown eyes locking onto signifying she was dead set on going through with her threats if he didn’t offer anything that her other ‘victims’ hadn’t told her before. “One last chance James. Tell me something that no one else in your position has ever told me. Or else, you will be my post game snack.” Ingrid licked her lips and then proceeded to open her mouth all the way, like she was at the dentist getting a check up. James shivered as the light showed him the deep, dark pit that Ingrid was planning to send him down, being barely visible as the light filled in the gaps of her mouth fairly well. Her uvula was still visible, swinging back and forth in slow motion, her back teeth for crushing the items she tossed in her mouth into nothing more than barely recognizable remnants of their former selves. Then there was the massive tongue that completely enveloped his vision, the soft and almost welcoming muscle inviting him into Ingrid’s warm mouth as it would literally be the first thing he would interact with when and if she actually dropped him in her mouth. “Three….two….” Ingrid said softly as she began to lower James closer and closer to her tongue, the edge of lips curling up, she was smiling as she could practically feel the fear that James was giving off.

James finally caved against the threat of being tossed in the pit of no return. He had to give all the power he had left and had it over to her. “Ok Ingrid! You’re my one true goddess, there’s no one else but you in my life! I will worship you everyday, clean whatever needs to be cleaned! I’ll eat whatever and whenever you tell me to, just please don’t kill me! Please, I’m begging you!” James started to shed tears as he waited for Ingrid to drop him into her mouth and send him down into the pit of acids that would burn him alive, leaving nothing more than a skeleton, if that. But that didn’t happen. He just heard a devilish giggle as he felt his feet touch the ground. He was safe from getting eaten alive by the massive Ingrid, at least for now.

“That was definitely enough to keep you alive, at least as my slave for a few weeks. We’ll see how devoted you are to me in the morning. Right now, we need to get your sleeping arrangements figured out. I know we have your cage under my bed but someone like you needs to eat, sleep and be with everything I’ve stepped inside, walked on or even touched. James, from now on, I won’t be the only thing you worship. Everything I touch will be considered holy to you. And if I want it clean, you will do just that with no questions asked. Anything I’m missing….” Ingrid trailed on as she thought of anything else. Then, an idea popped in her head. “Oh, I got one. I am no longer your friend, I’m not even a human to you. From now and until the time comes, I am your goddess and nothing less. And you will worship me every morning and every afternoon, be it kiss my toes or whatever I see fit for that day, you will not hesitate to do anything I tell you. You know the consequences if you don’t do as I ask.” Ingrid then looked around her room once more as she still carefully watched the tiny James to make sure he didn’t try to make a run for it. Her eyes then locked on to an old pair of running shoes that she’d worn for almost two years now. She smiled evilly as she grabbed James, and without much as a peep from either side, Ingrid tossed her new tiny servant across her room and into a pair of old and discarded pair of converse type shoes that had been there for a few days now. Ingrid only heard a tiny scream as she walked away to collapse on her bed, peeling her dirty socks off as she grabbed them both to toss them in the general direction of where the shoes James was working on. “I would get used to this if I were you James. I want every single shoe I own spotless and then maybe I’ll feed you some real food. If you do a good job.”

Ingrid’s words hit James with about as much force as a pillow being thrown by a literal ant. After he landed in one of her discarded shoes, the thing he noticed most was the smell that permeated from all around him. He tried to cover his nostril but to no avail, the smell that seemed to just be never ending. He coughed and heaved as the smell slowly got to him. Granted the smell was nothing compared to what Ingrid decided to toss his way while he was busy trying to acclimatize to the smell. As he looked up, for the briefest of seconds, he saw a giant, blue item fly across the sky. He didn’t have much time to react as he soon ran towards the front of the shoe, away from the item that came into the mouth of the shoe. With pinpoint accuracy, Ingrid made her sock land directly into the shoe. And it quickly became apparent to James what Ingrid had been hiding from him. In the beginning when she first stepped on James, her feet didn’t smell too bad but unfortunately, that was just the warm up. The smell of her discarded sock quickly filled the shoe James was in, along with the heat as well.

His tiny body soon collapsed on the arch of the shoe, still trying to adjust to the smell but it was not working in his favor. He coughed some more until finally it was too much for him. He crawled on his hands and knees until he got to the absolute toe of the shoe, feeling the indentation that Ingrid’s toes had made in the insole of the shoe. He leaned his head back as the stale air around him from the shoe itself began to be replaced by the dank, moist air of the sock that was slowly but surely making its way to the toe of the converse. James accepted his destiny of inhaling the stench that Ingrid’s sock gave off. The smell was unlike anything he had ever encountered before. Yes, he’d smelled socks that were fresh off a foot before but not on this level. The stench was mixed and amplified by his small stature made breathing difficult, he coughed some more, getting close to literally throwing up from the stench. All around him was Ingrid’s feet and he still couldn't believe he was in the terms of Ingrid herself, a slave. And he just had to accept it.

His old life was gone, and his new one as Ingrid’s slave and pet had just begun.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it and please be sure to leave a review to tell me what you thought of it!