- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello insects~ taking more time with these I'm afraid, but I'm still trying to get these out to you all. I think this story is gonna be closing up not long after a few more chapters, I'm running out of ideas and I don't want this to be a twenty chapter nightmare that scares away new readers .But for my loyal slaves I'll happily go on until its conclusion~ enjoy <3

Adrian and Betty trembled as they huddled together on the napkin, staring up at Bree who was now sitting on top of the car sized cookie crumb with her legs crossed. She looked so satisfied seeing the scared faces of the two who had bullied her for the past few months; now Bree was the one with power. Behind them they heard Samantha chuckle slightly, seeing these bug sized students and how the tables have turned on them was amusing to her; she always loved a classic reversal scene like this.

“Well?” Bree finally said in a smug tone, “get licking, peasants~”.

She began dangling her black Mary Jane shoes above Adrian and Betty, revealing that there were actually remnants of cookie stuck to the sole, (she had to climb the crumb herself while Samantha picked them out of her hand).

“What the fuck… No way man!” Adrian yelled, sounding slightly confused by the order. Adrian, like all the other boys, wore the typical boys uniform for the school, which included a navy blue v-neck sweater with a red tie, black dress pants, and brown dress shoes. He was one of the tallest students at the school, standing at six feet tall. Though that was at nano scale and before Samantha had come along, his size didn't even compare to hers, he could barely even reach halfway up her pinky toe.

“Babe, just shut the hell up and do it”. Betty, Adrian's girlfriend, whispered back to him. Like all the other girls, Samantha and Bree included, she was dressed in a blue sweater and tie that matches the boys’, but the girls were also wearing dark green shirts that went just above their knees. Except for Bree however, who always preferred going around in her jeans. The girls were also required to wear Mary Jane shoes, this rule Betty ignored, always wearing her stylish peeve toed heels that showed off her red nail polish. Bree was also one of the taller girls at the school, about a foot or more taller than Bree, though that was with the heels on. These two were the ones who had made Bree’s days hell for the past few months, now it was payback time.

Betty and Adrian hesitantly got onto their knees before Bree, who lifted her legs until they were at eye level to her ex bullies. They both stuck out their tongues and, on command, pressed them up against the cookie covered bottoms of Bree's Mary Janes. They both licked long and hard against the sole, quickly getting past the cookie and getting to the rubber. Adrian looked over to Betty and saw she had tears in her eyes; someone like her licking the “Breetle’s” shoes, she felt humiliated, they both did. But this was nothing compared to the life-threatening monster behind them. They knew what she did to the others, there was no way in hell they were going to make it out of this.

While they licked, the “monster” Samantha was actually getting bored watching the scene. She loved the reversal of it, but where was the domination and suffering? Bree was making them lick her shoes, but that was it, she wasn't kicking them or talking down to them anymore. And to top it off, her soles were covered in cookie bits! What's so bad about licking up cookies? And once they got past that her soles were very clean, after all, she'd been riding on Samantha's shoulder for a while now. Samantha loved Bree, but she just had to shake her head at what a beginner her girlfriend was to domination. She decided she'd have to intervene to make it it even slightly amusing.

“Alright bugs, my turn~,” Samantha’s voice boomed from above.

Before they could turn around, Adrian, Betty, and Bree’s ears were filled with screeching as Samantha slid her chair out. Samantha smiled gaily as she lifted her feet up and slammed them against the table, shaking everything and everyone on it. Adrian and Betty were thrown forward by the force and face planted directly into the cookie crumb; Bree fell backwards and tumbled down the back side of the crumb. When they all recovered they looked back and saw Samantha’s towering soles before them. She was now sitting with her soles against the rim of the table and her heels dangling down, they could see the bottoms of the balls of her feet, and it wasn’t pretty. The bottoms were black and they could tell they were also rubbery, like their own, but soon they could also make out red stains on the sole that looked to be around their size. They could barely tell, but the bottom of Samantha’s shoe was practically polka dotted with these tiny red stains. There was the occasional sweater or bone stuck in a crevice or on her sole, but the remains of the crushed classmates were either completely obliterated or scraped off with the next step.

Adrian and Betty went white seeing this, it was like a mural of death and senseless murder, one that they could just as easily be added to. Betty fell back against the cookie crumb in horror, covering her mouth to keep herself from throwing up. Adrian on the other hand began running in the opposite direction, away from the massive towers of soles as fast as he could. After a moment Adrian stumbled, feeling the table move again. He looked back towards Samantha and saw she’d taken one foot off and was now licking her finger, he panicked, knowing exactly what she was about to do. But he didn’t want to die. He ran faster, looking around for some place he could hide. But he was too late, Samantha’s massive wet finger came down from the sky and pressed Adrian down against the table, hard. He squirmed as hard as he could trying to escape, but the pressure was too much, he felt like his ribs were going to cave in if she kept this up. He felt himself sticking to the saliva on the finger and soon found he was trapped by the back of his sweater. Samantha lifted him up into the air using only her finger and held him him close to her eye. He tried prying himself free, but the spit held him tight like glue. He kept panicking and even started to cry a little.

“Hmph, how pathetic,” Samantha said in a condescending tone, “you could barely even get two inches away. And to think you’re one of the little insects that’s been picking on my Bree. Well, now I think you should have a taste of your own medicine, or at least feed it to me~.”

Adrian let out a scream as Samantha opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. He could feel her hot breath wafting down on him and the pools of saliva that filled the bottom of her mouth. Massive white teeth over double his size dripped and shined like rocks in a cave. Adrian tried screaming again but was cut off as he was slammed into the tongue, he nearly drowned in the spit that clung to it, but was able to lift his head after Samantha's finger was lifted off of him. For a second he was face-to-face with the terrifying red slide to the back of the throat before quickly turning around and trying to crawl towards the giant girl's lips; just like everyone else she'd ever eaten.

Outside, Betty was crying, terrified and in shock as her boyfriend was being eaten. Suddenly she heard what sounded like moaning next to her, she looked, and saw that Bree had sat against the cookie and was looking up while she rubbed herself and drooled. Bree couldn't believe this was happening to the boy who kicked her and called her names just last week; this was too perfect. They both saw Samantha tilt her head back, place her hand against her own throat and swallow; that was the end of Adrian. The tilting, however, was unnecessary, as the boy was even smaller than a piece of rice; but Samantha thought it'd be sexier. And it was, enough to make Bree immediately cum in her panties. Betty screamed again as the table shook one last time and once again she saw the tall black and red soles of Samantha, the queen of the school.

“Now little bug, lick.”