- Text Size +
“You’ve just reminded me I need to get a big tube of lube” Beth said “um why, your toys don’t get you wet enough” Kellie asked as Beth felt Steve’s shoulders slide into her dripping pussy, she rocked a little more to see if her pussy could eat a little bit more of her toy while his wife mocked her from the other side of the table “no not at all” Beth replied, “I acquired a new toy yesterday and I’m not sure if it’s going to fit in my arse, so I want some lube to make sure it does” Beth explained, Kellie looked at her horrified “that’s fucking disgusting Beth” Kellie shot back at Beth’s explanation “Steve’s asked for that but no way would I ever go there” she said “so Steve likes a bit of arse play then” Beth asked “yes but I’m not giving it to him” Kellie replied Beth started to get wetter thinking about Steve deep inside her dirty arsehole, god he’s gunna get a lot of arse from now on Beth thought as she felt him slide in up to his waist, she felt so dam good looking at her best friend smiling knowing half of her husband was inside her dirty pussy pleasuring her.
She was getting wetter thinking about seeing her dildo covered in her shit the other night picturing Steve in place of her dildo, oh my god I’m going to shove this woman’s husband head first up my arse, she thought as she continued smiling at Kellie listening to her telling her how amazing her husband is and what he does for her, Beth felt him slide in up to his feet thinking about how much he’s going to do for her now, she rocked some more on her chair trying so hard to get his feet past her threshold, but nothing was working, he was being stubborn, Beth wanted his whole body deep inside her pussy but his feet wouldn’t budge, she rocked some more, she swayed from side to side but they still didn’t move.
“Do you need to go to the toilet” Kellie asked, “um yeah” replied Beth “good” Kellie said standing up “me too” she said, Beth stood up and she followed her friend to the toilets.
In the cubicle Beth pulled down her pants and panties and sat down and relieved her bladder, again she didn’t wipe, instead she lowered her hand down between her legs and placed a finger on Steve’s feet and gave them a persuading push, oh god yes she thought as she felt his feet pass the opening of her pussy and felt her lips close behind him feeling him slide deeper as if her hungry pussy was swallowing him, his struggles intensifying when he realised that his whole body was now deep inside her disgusting pussy and sliding deeper, what if she couldn’t get him out, he thought panicking, Beth pulled her underwear and pants back up and flushed, smelling her finger before exiting the cubicle, she screwed her nose up thinking god that stinks, she washed her hands and walked out of the toilets to meet her friend who was waiting to do some more shopping, “don’t let me forget to get lube” Beth said as she drew closer “ your disgusting” Kellie said laughing.
Beth had a great afternoon, her feet were killing her but her pussy hadn’t felt so good, she revelled in the pleasure her little toy was giving her from deep inside her pussy, she didn’t buy Kellie anything, instead she bought herself some new tight fitting pants and even a few g-strings along with a big tube of lube some super glue and some string, but now she just wanted to get home and relax a bit before bedtime, oh she was so looking forward to getting in her room alone with her new toy.
When they got home the two girls cooked some dinner, they both sat and ate, Beth listened to Kellie talk more about Steve and how amazing he was and then they both sat on the couch to watch a movie.
When the movie was done Beth shot up out of her seat said her good nights to her best friend and headed for her room, she shut the door stripped down to just her panties and laid down on her bed. She’d been waiting for this all day, she laid there rubbing her fingers up & down her pussy on the outside of her panties just feeling her toy still wriggling around deep inside her, she wanted to fuck herself with her toy so badly, her panties were drenched.
She flicked her thumbs under her waist band and wiggled out of her panties and pulled them down to her knees and then flicked them off with her feet, she spread her legs and ran her fingers between her juicy hairy lips, she slipped a finger inside her pussy and could feel his feet just inside her, she pushed with her pelvic muscles and could feel her toy pushing against her finger, she pulled her finger out and just left them at the entrance of her gapping hole until she felt his feet return to the outside world.
She grabbed hold of his feet and slowly pulled him out, she lifted him up so she could see her toy, he was absolutely smothered in all her juices and white mucus, it was dripping off of him, she could see he was not happy by the look on his face and the way he was struggling in her fingers, he was hating every bit of it and it turned her on even more, she so badly wanted to cum all over him.
She lowered him back down between her legs and guided his head back into her hairy wet pussy and pushed him in all the way then pulled him out leaving his head in her pussy she pushed him back in then out again.
In out in out, then she pushed him in and rolled over and opened her drawer, rummaged around till her fingers found what they were looking for, she grabbed hold of her vibrator and rolled back and turned it on.
She grabbed his feet again and started thrusting her toy in and out again while her other hand brought the vibrator down on her clit “oh fuck you feel so good” she moaned as she continued to thrust her helpless toy in and out with more vigour, she was getting closer, she could feel it approaching, she held the vibrator down hard against her clit as she fucked herself hard with her toy.
And then it hit her, she thrust him hard, deep inside of her pussy, she could feel it clench around his tiny body, she held him there while she rubbed her clit hard with her vibrator.
“Oh fuck yes” she moaned as her orgasm rushed through her, her body spasmed and shuddered “fuck yes yes oh god fuck” she screamed as she felt her cum squirt out all around him and all over her fingers, it started to subside and she grabbed his feet and started thrusting him again in and out and bore the vibrator down on her clit until the next wave came, again she thrust him in as her pussy clenched his tiny body again and she squirted out around him again.