- Text Size +
When Beth got home she just watched a movie and when it was over she headed off to bed, she stripped off her clothes and climbed into her bed, she was feeling amazing, her little toy had been wriggling all night sending pleasure through her body the whole time, she laid on her back and reached down between her legs to retrieve the string that was attached to her toy, she pulled on it gently she could feel him move slowly towards the entrance of her arse hole, she let the string slacken and could feel him slide back to where he was, mmmmm that feels good she thought as she gently pulled on the string again and loosened it, sliding Steve back and forth deep in her arse, she could feel her pussy getting wet and she thought soon she’d have to get him out and work him into her pussy and fuck herself with him, she wanted to cum again, she could feel another orgasm rising, just a few more pulls of the string and she’ll get him out, she pulled on the string and loosened it thinking of him struggling to get free, she loved that he hated it in her arse, she started to pull him out again, this was the last time, she needed to fuck herself with him, she felt him being pulled closer to her entrance, she kept pulling him closer and closer, but then the string went limp and she felt him slide back deeper inside her arse, she kept pulling the string until she felt Steve’s ankle restraint pass her sphincter, she lifted the string up to her face to confirm his dilemma, but Steve already knew what had happened, his only escape from the deep dark slimy hole he was in was now gone and he frantically wriggled like mad trying anything to get out, Beth felt her toy wriggling frantically deep inside her arse and looking at the string attached to his ankle restraint she knew what he was thinking.
Beth dropped the string and slid her hand down between her thick thighs, she instantly felt her pussy start to throb and drip, she fumbled through her thick pubic hair to find her erect clit, she started rubbing it hard while her other hand groped at her huge breasts and twisted and pinched her huge erect nipples, her toy madly wriggling in her arse was giving her so much pleasure, the thought of him thinking he was stuck in there forever was bringing her orgasm on quickly,
“Oh god I hope you can hear me in there” she said,
“Your stuck in there now Steve and the reason your stuck in there is because your wife has been a bitch to me all my life and right now the love of your life would be getting fucked hard by Dan and Oh my god Steve he has the biggest cock, your wife would be loving it and screaming his name as he fills her up with his cum, I bet you didn’t make her cum as much as he will” she said giggling, Steve could hear her, he heard every word and it made him fight even harder, Beth felt him struggling more as she spoke her words confirming that he could hear her, oh she loved that, telling him how much fun his wife would be having while he was stuck in hell and it was his wife’s fault he was stuck there, Beth started to cum hard, squirting her cum all over her bed sheets, Steve’s wriggling only intensified her pleasure along with her fingers rubbing her clit hard, she kept on telling Steve how much fun his wife would be having just to make him wriggle harder, her orgasm slowly alleviated and Beth got her breath back and just laid there in the bliss, her body spasming every now and then, Steve’s struggles started to lessen when she stopped talking but she could still feel his slight movements and they felt so good, Steve was so furious, he couldn’t believe that he was deep inside this fat woman’s arse all because his wife was a bitch to this woman and here she was fucking some hot guy with a huge cock and loving every minute of it, didn’t she love him, was she even sad that he was missing, all these thoughts were screaming through Steve’s head, but Beth will get me out of this hell hole soon and put me back in her drawer, but then he heard his worst fears.
“Good night Steve, I hope you have a great sleep, I know I will” Beth said with a yawn,
“Your wife probably won’t be sleeping at all tonight” she added as she rolled out of the wet patch in her bed and drifted off to sleep, Steve couldn’t believe it, she’s just going to leave me here he thought, she can’t do this to me, but he knew that she could do what ever she wanted to do with him and she was proving that so well, he was nothing but a toy to her and at this moment he was a toy for her huge fat dirty arse hole.
Beth woke to her alarm, she felt amazing, she’d had the best sleep, she just laid there for a few minutes trying to feel her toy deep in her bowels, but there was nothing, so she squeezed her arse muscles thinking he must be asleep and sure enough he started to move, she smiled as she could feel him stir, he felt amazing in her arse, every little movement sent so much pleasure through her body, she wished she could just leave him in there all the time as she rolled out of bed, she walked to the bathroom, and it felt amazing for her just walking that short distance, she had a shower and got dressed for work, but then it dawned on her, she doesn’t need to go to work until lunch time when she organised to meet Matt.