- Text Size +
After she had emptied her bladder on Dan’s wedding ring she lowered it into the bowl to swirl it around a bit, then she pulled it out and dropped it into the vanity, using Kellie’s toothbrush again she gave Dan’s ring a thorough clean under warm running water.
Once she was done and back in her room she squatted down next to her bed sliding her fingers in her pussy to grab hold of her toy, slowly pulling him out she wrote a message on her phone to Miranda, Dan’s Wife.
Gently sliding her toy in and out while she waited for a response, she told Miranda she had some news about Dan and Kellie and wanted her to come round so she could tell her in person.
Watching as she could see Miranda writing a response from the bubble at the bottom of her screen she started to get excited, god I hope this works she thought as she continued to gently fuck her pussy with her toy, then it popped up, the response she was waiting for, “I hate that bitch and I thought something was going on ! Give me your address and you can tell me everything” she wrote.
Beth smiled as she sent her address, she pulled her toy out of her pussy and dropped him in her top drawer grabbing a container out filled with pills, she threw on a gown and hurried out to the kitchen and boiled the kettle, calculating how many pills she needed and dropping them into one of the cups she’d grabbed out of the cupboard and then she waited.
Beth didn’t have to wait long, she smiled as she heard the knock on the door, she got up to open it and greeted the gorgeous woman and told her to come in, she looked even more stunning then her photo, Beth offered her a tea or coffee, she accepted a tea, Beth told her to sit and made the drinks, she knew this skinny bitch was looking at her with disgust, she was going to enjoy this so much, handing Miranda her tea Beth sat down with her coffee and started to explain to Dan’s wife how she heard Dan and Kellie fucking last night, Miranda looked furious and by the time Beth finished explaining what she had heard Miranda was gone.
Beth got up and looked at the pile of clothes on the chair, “happy anniversary” she said smiling, she rummaged through the clothes until she found her prize, Miranda was yelling abuse at her, Beth lifted her up to her face and looked at the stunning woman, she was smaller then Steve, just what Beth wanted,
“I have a confession to make, it was I who was fucking your husband last night and he fucking enjoyed it you skinny fucking bitch and he’ll be fucking me tonight on your anniversary while you are meant to be waiting for him at that fancy restaurant, but I have other plans for you” she said as she walked to her room, she picked Dan’s ring up off the bedside table and slid it down over Miranda’s head and shoulders letting it rest over her arms, it was a nice tight fit holding her arms down by her side,
“look familiar” Beth asked with a sly grin,
“yes it’s your husbands ring, he left it here last night, he stuck it up my arse and forgot to get it out” she said over Miranda’s tiny abuse, Beth just laughed as she headed to the bathroom with Dan’s tiny wife, she made another ball gag to keep the bitch quiet and used a hair tie to strap her feet together and then took her back to her room and dropped her in the drawer next to her other toy.
After she got dressed she gathered up Miranda’s clothes and grabbed her keys and headed out to once again dispose of her car, she drove it a couple of blocks giving herself a nice long walk, she parked it in a high rise car park and left it and started her walk home.
Along the way she decided to text Dan to make sure he would still be coming around,
“Hi there My Hunky Slave are you still coming around at 7:00 to fuck me ?” she messaged, she only got a few steps when his reply came through,
“Hi Beth, I’m looking forward to it”.
Beth smiled, he was way to easy she thought as she continued to walk home, when she got there Kellie was up, she’d had a shower and was dressed to head out,
“wanna go shopping” she asked Beth as she sat down on the couch exhausted from her walk, her clothes were almost saturated from sweat,
“no I’m good, Dan is coming around later, I’m gunna freshen up a bit for him” she said,
“well I might grab my things and stay at home tonight”
Kellie replied,
“you sounded like you had a bit of fun last night” she added,
“oh fuck yes, god he’s got a huge cock” Beth replied with a sly grin, Dan was the only guy Beth has fucked without Kellie fucking him first.
Kellie collected her stuff and told Beth to have a good night and left, Beth wasn’t going to freshen up at all, she wanted Dan to suffer, instead she just sat on the couch and turned the telly on and sat back and relaxed, she thought about putting the air con on because the day was quite warm, but then she thought against it, she’d rather sit there and sweat a bit.