- Text Size +
“Why aren’t you fucking me Dan” she asked in a authoritative tone and straight away he started pumping her pussy again, “mmmmmm that feels so good” she moaned putting the phone back down so just her face was visible, she felt his other hand grab her hip and he started fucking her hard “oh fuck yes Dan that feels so good” she moaned as he thrust in and out hard “oh fuck yeah” he panted “I’m gunna cum Beth” he grunted “don’t you fucking dare” she snapped “ I...I....can’t.... help it Beth” he grunted “it.....feels......sooooo..... fucking.....good” he moaned “does it feel better then your wife’s pussy Dan” she asked in a whisper smiling into the camera waiting for his response “oh fuck yes” he yelled as he grabbed her hips hard and thrust into her holding himself tightly against her huge arse, she felt his cum spurt out deep inside her “mmmmm good boy Dan, god your cum feels amazing squirting into my cunt” she moaned never looking away from the camera, he thrust again and then one last time before slumping down on her back “was that good Dan” she asked smiling into the camera “oh fuck yes” he panted trying to get his breath back “next time your going to make me cum with your tongue so I can squirt my juices all over your handsome face and then you can fuck me” she said still smiling into the camera, he pulled his cock out of her pussy, it was covered in all her juices and mucus “I better get home” he said as he started to crawl off the bed, Beth rolled over and laid on her back to watch him, spreading her legs “look at what you just fucked Dan” she said slyly flipping the camera around to get him on the screen, he looked at her as he quickly got dressed, “smile for the camera” she said as she watched him on her screen, she flipped the camera around to get a good look at her huge tits, she moved it down to capture her huge belly and down further to show her wet hairy pussy and thick thighs before bringing it back up and flipping the camera back to show her smiling face, looking into the camera she asked “tell me the truth Dan am I a better fuck then your bitchy wife” she flipped the camera back to face it on him, “fuck yes Beth, your pussy is fucking amazing” he said now fully clothed he walked over to her and gave her a kiss, she put the phone down but kept it recording, “I want your number Dan, your going to be my personal trainer now” she whispered, he told her his number and said he’d be in touch “I’m going to send you a little something, you better watch it before you get home and I’ll be in touch with you for when you can come round and be my trainer and if you come round when ever I want you to then I won’t send it to your wife, just a little incentive” she said with a smile, he smiled, nodded and walked out, she grabbed her phone and stopped the video and entered Dan’s number into her phone and sent him the video with a huge smile on her face, he’s all mine she thought as she rolled over and put her phone down and opened her drawer.
Beth held Steve above her face “my fuck didn’t make me come my little toy, so guess what your going to do” she said smiling at him, she held him by his feet and lowered him down over her huge breasts across her fat gut and down between her legs, she rubbed his head up and down between her swollen hairy wet lips, she laid there pleasuring herself with his tiny head feeling good for herself, she has a handsome fit married guy with a massive cock that she can fuck when ever she wants and a handsome married guy the size of a dildo that she can use whenever and for what ever she wanted and she was about to shove him head first into her cum filled pussy, she was getting so turned on thinking about it, she slid him down and shoved him deep inside her, oh god how is he feeling being coated from his head to ankles in another mans cum, she thrust him in and out thinking about it, his wife is in the next room and he’s deep inside my cum filled cunt, she thought “oh god fuck yes” she moaned rubbing her clit as she continued thrusting his tiny body in and out of her pussy.
Steve couldn’t believe it, he had finally drifted off to sleep to be rudely awaken by Beth so she could use him in her cum filled pussy just to have an orgasm, he realised he was nothing now other then a dirty fuck toy that she could use when ever she wanted, he was still furious about her shoving him in Dan’s arse but it doesn’t matter how he feels any more, it’s like he doesn’t have feelings anymore, well to Beth he doesn’t have feelings, he’s no more then a dildo, he cried wishing he was back in the arms of his beautiful wife as Beth shoved him in and out of her cum filled pussy, then he felt it, her pussy clamped down around him and her cum rushed past like a tidal wave.
“Oh god fuck yes” Beth moaned as the ecstasy rushed through her body, her cum squirting out of her pussy all over her fingers, that orgasm came fast, thinking of her tiny toy smothered in her lovers cum tipped her over the edge quick, her body spasmed as her orgasm hit her hard, she started rubbing her clit hard again and thrusting Steve in and out of her well used pussy, she was determined to have another one and another one she did, it came just as quick as the first one.