- Text Size +
Back at home Kellie went straight to bed giving Beth and Dan some space, but Beth dragged Dan into her room and shut the door, she pushed him towards the bed undoing his jeans, she pushed him onto the bed and removed his jeans and underwear, she got quite a shock at the shear size of his cock as it sprung out of his underwear standing straight up like a soldier, “mmmmmm I like the look of that” she said as she helped him back to his feet and squatted down in front of him, she grabbed hold of his member and guided it into her mouth, geez he’s huge she thought as her lips spread out around his stiff cock, she slid her lips back and forth across his cock, his moans telling her he liked it, he gently placed his hands on the back of her head as she continued to bob back and forth, with one hand on his cock to stop herself from gagging she traced her other hand up his muscular thigh and between his arse cheeks to tickle his arse, his hands held her head a little bit firmer, mmmmm you like that she thought, she then stopped sucking and stood up wrestling with her pants button, she got it undone and pushed her pants over her thick thighs with a little help from Dan and they fell to the floor, she stepped out of them and flicked them away and squatted back down grabbing hold of his cock and sucking it again, he placed his hands back on her head as she move her g-string to the side so she could get her fingers to her dripping pussy, she rubbed her clit as her lips and tongue caressed his huge cock, she slid her fingers down and felt her toys feet just popping out of her pussy, mmmmm someone wants to join in she thought as she grabbed his feet and slowly pulled him out and then pushed him back in again, Out then in, out then in very slowly and then she had an idea, she slowly pulled him out and slowly traced his head up Dans thigh, he crouched a bit to allow his cheeks to part, oh you naughty boy she thought as she moved Steve’s head up between Dan’s cheeks, she rubbed Steve’s head across Dan’s arse hole and he thrust his cock into her mouth almost making her gag, she moved her other hand up his shaft a bit in case he did it again, she moved Steve’s head right in line with Dan’s arse hole and with a slight push and with all her juices all over him, Steve’s head slipped easily into Dan’s arse, “oh god yes” Dan moaned feeling what he thought was Beth’s finger in his arse, “suck me Beth, I want to cum” he moaned as she increased her rhythm on his cock, his grip was now hard on the back of her head almost forcing her forward after every back stroke, he was fucking her mouth “slip it in all the way” he moaned so she pushed Steve a little further up to his waist, oh my god Kellie’s husband is in her personal trainers arse hole she thought as she felt Dan’s dick grow in her mouth, oh wow she thought, she pushed Steve in all the way to his feet and again Dan’s dick grew bigger, oh fuck this is hot she thought as she let go of Steve’s feet and placed her fingers back on her clit, she rubbed it hard as she sucked with all her might, then she felt his dick grow again, “ oh fuck I’m gunna cum, pull it out” he moaned as she reached back up and grabbed Steve’s feet and pulled him out and then she felt the first shot hit the back of her throat as Dan held her head so she couldn’t move, shot after shot entered Beth’s mouth until he eventually let go of her head and she could slide her lips off his cock and swallow his semen, her hand kept stroking his cock until it went flaccid and he sat on the bed, Beth smiled at him as she hid Steve in her g-string.
Dan looked at her with a worried look “I need to tell you something” he said “what you don’t want to fuck me, that’s fine Dan, I’ve heard it all before” Beth replied sincerely “ no it’s not that at all, god I want to fuck You so badly Beth, but before I do I need you to know something” he said “what” Beth asked “I’m married” he said “but my wife never gives me sex” he explained “oh” Beth said not really knowing how this was going to pan out “look Kellie is nice and I could’ve fucked her but she’s married to and to be honest she’s a bitch, but please don’t tell her I’m married” he begged “I won’t” she said “is your wife as good looking as Kellie and is she a bitch to, like would she have a fat friend like me” Beth asked “yes, yes and no” he replied, Beth grinned as she thought about it, she could have two toys, one normal size with a huge cock and the other the size of a cock, “we can end this now and make out it never happened” Dan said thinking she was about to go off “oh no Dan, your mine now and we are going to fuck” she said with a sly grin “but I’m the one that’s going to make the rules, so we’ll talk about them while I wait for my meat to get hard, because from now on that cock between your legs belongs to me, otherwise I tell your wife, is that a deal, she asked.