- Text Size +
Beth woke with a start and looked at the clock on the wall, “holy fuck” she said she’d forgotten to set her alarm and was going to be late for work if she didn’t move now, she went to move and instantly felt pleasure in her arse and remembered her toy was still deep inside her, I hope he had a good sleep in there she thought giggling, she slowly stood up sliding her arse off her toy “ oh my god” she moaned as she felt his head pop out of her arse, she gathered up some clothes and headed to the bathroom, leaving Steve still stuck to the chair, she didn’t dare look at him yet to see just how dirty she had made him, she didn’t have time to clean him, she’ll have to do that when she got home, after a quick shower and getting dressed she left for work.
Kellie slowly opened her eyes, it was daylight, she rolled to the side and checked her clock, 12:39 it was midday, she slowly got out of bed and walked out of her room and down to the bathroom, she stood at the vanity and looked at herself in the mirror, even after just getting up she still looked good she thought to herself, she turned the tap on and held her hands under the running water, pooling the water in her hands she brought it up to her face and washed her face, she still felt so tired, she had hardly no sleep, Beth had kept her awake half the night with all her moaning, she must have some good toys she thought to herself, Steve was good in bed but Beth sounded like she was having orgasm after orgasm, she washed her face again and turned the tap off and reached for a towel, after drying her face she stood back to get a glimpse of her amazing naked body, her breasts looked amazing being double d’s she loved the look of her tits, she had small aerolas and perfect nipples, she looked down at her smooth pussy, she loved keeping it waxed, she hated pubes and so did Steve, so she kept her pussy as smooth as possible, she ran her hand down her taught belly and between her legs, she ran her fingers over her smooth lips, she was missing Steve and wanted a little attention, not only that, Steve had given her a budget while he was away and she had already spent that, maybe Beth has some money in her room she thought, another thought crossed her mind as she turned and looked back to check her amazing arse before walking out of the bathroom and towards Beth’s room, she might have a toy I could borrow, she smiled at the thought as she snuck into Beth’s room.
Beth was not in her room, she stood at her bedroom door and called out, but there was no answer, she smiled and walked into her room.
The first thing that caught her eye was a toy stuck to the chair in the corner of Beth’s room, Kellie screwed her nose up as it was completely covered in Beth’s shit, “your fucking disgusting Beth” she said moving a bit closer to get a better look.
Steve woke to the voice of his wife, he could just open one eye and there standing in front of him fully naked was his beautiful wife, he couldn’t believe his luck, he tried to move to get her attention, but he was stuck solid, Beth’s shit had dried around him and he couldn’t move a muscle, Kellie was looking straight at him, couldn’t she see it was me he thought.
Kellie looked at the toy, it looks like a little doll she thought, “your a weird one Beth, but it obviously done the job” she said out loud.
Steve wanted to yell out but he couldn’t, Kellie turned and walked away “if she enjoys it then she can have it” she says heading for the bedside drawers, she rummages through every drawer, she couldn’t find any money, but she finds the dildo with the suction cup cut off, she cuts her loses and heads to the bathroom to give it a wash.
Back in her own room she starts fucking herself with the dildo, Steve could hear her moans from Beth’s room, then she starts calling out a name, but it wasn’t his, “oh Dan fuck me, fuck me hard Dan” she screamed as she fucked herself, Dan Steve thought, who the fuck was Dan, maybe he was mishearing it, but again she screamed “ oh god Dan your so big, fuck me hard Dan” then it came to him, Kellie’s personal trainer’s name was Daniel, was she having an affair or just fantasising, either way Steve stood there motionless with tears in his eyes, his wife looked straight at him and didn’t recognise him, she said Beth could have him and she was fucking herself fantasising about another man, could it get any worse, he thought, oh yeah he forgot he was covered in shit after spending the night in a huge dirty hairy arsehole, nope it couldn’t get any worse.
Beth got home and was greeted by Kellie, “I hope you don’t mind, I borrowed one of your toys, she said as Beth walked in the room, Beth was worried “which one” Beth asked “definitely not the one on the chair, you can have that one all to yourself” Kellie replied, “oh that’s my favourite one” Beth said with a smile, “it sounded like it last night” Kellie said “the one that was in the drawer, you can have it back if you want it” Kellie said blushing, “oh no you can keep that one” Beth said “at least until Steve gets home” she added, Kellie grinned “we’ve been invited out tonight” she told Beth, she had been messaging Dan and he asked them both out for a drink.
“Isn’t he your personal trainer” asked Beth, “yes he is and I think he’s into you Beth” Kellie replied “really” Beth asked “yes really, he was asking about you today, I’d love to get him into bed, but I’m happily married, so he’s all yours my friend” she said.
Beth smiled as she grabbed some tissues and headed to her room, “hi hunny I’m home” she said as she walked up to Steve, she wrapped the tissues around his body and picked him up “we better get cleaned up, we’re going out tonight” she said as she walked out of her room and headed for the bathroom.