[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

Julia punishes you with all her massive might, but things get even worse when her friend gets involved.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14925 Read: 58822
Published: March 24 2018 Updated: November 11 2020
Story Notes:

**** ***** **** ****
This was originally part of the "Unaware GTS/shrink" interactive on writing.com by ulti. [https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1945414-Unaware-giantess-TF/action/view/chapter_map/15212] Because I don't own the proceeding chapters this story starts in the middle. Here's what happenend so far:

-You find yourself in the back of Julia's panties, before even having a chance to meet her. Kim jokes to Julia that you have a butt fetish, making her wary. Julia goes about her day, farting on you, until she accidently lets out a wet one. She checks her panties and that's where this story begins...
**** **** **** ****

 

 

1. Chapter 1: She finds you (not happy about it) by NotOnTime [Reviews - 2] (1570 words)

2. Chapter 2: Code Talker by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (2931 words)

3. Chapter 3: Fucking a giant farthole by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1818 words)

4. Chapter 4: Julia reveals you to Natalie by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (658 words)

5. Chapter 5: Natalie butt tortures you by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1161 words)

6. Chapter 6: Two giant farting asses by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1753 words)

7. Chapter 7: The girls use you as a double anal dildo by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (3083 words)

8. Chapter 8: One Last Present by NotOnTime [Reviews - 0] (1951 words)