- Text Size +

You laid face down on the bed defeated. You smelled horrible, your body was left smoking with farts like a steaming hot meteorite. After such a thorough gassing you felt like you'd never be clean again. The girls jostled around on the bed and you silently prayed that they'd leave you alone. Natalie gave you a chance to rest as she moved on to other things.

Natalie crawled past you towards Julia with lust in her eyes. Julia was all she could think of. She wanted her right now. Julia held her arms out, accepting Natalie in a loving embrace. Natalie cuddled up close, both of their naked breasts pressed into each other. Julia's skin felt so warm, Natalie's hard nipples poked into her soft bust. She brought her face close to hers and breathed heavily in anticipation. Unable to control herself Natalie gave Julia a deep sensual kiss. Julia hugged her and kissed back, their tongues wrapped around in a dance of passion. Julia's saliva tasted so good, to Natalie it tasted like sweet honey. The two girls made out for several minutes, heightening their arousal until it was at its peak. Finally Natalie pulled back, overwhelmed by the amount of Julia she had just feasted on. A long string of saliva suspended between their open mouths until it broke and fell. The gob of spit dripped down next to your body. You got up and looked around to notice that saliva wasn't the only thing dripping. Two extremely horny giantesses stood above you, their pussies gushing with juices.

Julia spoke "Natalie..." The girl looked at her with puppy dog eyes. "Bend over." Natalie turned around right away and assumed the position. Her massive butt was hanging overhead, it cast a large shadow over you. Droplets of pussy juice rained from above, you needed to dodge out of the way. By the time you noticed Julia's hand reaching out to grab you it was too late. Unsurprisingly she brought you to her ass, spreading it with her other hand. You approached her throbbing butthole, it wanted something to fill it. That something was your legs, as Julie plunged them deep inside. The gooey walls of her ass clutched your legs, trying to get a grip on you. Next she pulled your legs out from her until only your feet were left inside and then she quickly thrust them back in. You were being used as her anal dildo. Her puffy asshole would come up to your waist, gripping you tight and begging you to go inside. Her pussy clenched at the feeling and her loins growled. If she let go of you it felt like her asshole would slurp you up.

She did this for about a minute, warming herself up more before going back to Natalie. Julia got on all fours like her roommate and made it so their butts were facing each other. Natalie was looking over her wide hips and saw what position Julia was getting into. She grinned and spread apart her meaty butt cheeks. Up ahead you saw Natalie's voluptuous ass spread and her tight pink anus winking at you. Julia walked herself backwards and you slowly approached the pink monster. You realized what was about to happen. You weren't just going to be an anal dildo, you were going to be a DOUBLE anal dildo, at the mercy of both giant assholes at once. You panicked and desperately tried to wrench yourself free but Julia only tightened. Natalie's breath was ragged in excitement. Her anus was pulsating in anticipation. The tight pucker was getting closer and closer, preparing itself to devour your head and torso. Julia's own asshole tensed with glee and she bucked her hefty ass backwards into Natalie's.

You missed her butthole and your head jabbed into her steaming wet pussy. Natalie's moaned deeply at the sensation of your tiny face, her pussy gushed hot juices into your mouth. The wet lips tried to pull you inside but Julia moved her hips back and realigned your face with Natalie's anal pucker. Giving you another thrust your face landed perfectly into the center of the giant's cornhole. It was tight and the gummy skin offered resistance. Julia kept prodding your head into the massive anus until it finally let you through. The hot butthole quivered and opened up, you screamed as you were driven inside. The pussy juice acted as a lubricant even though her bowels were sticky enough.

The giant asshole was hungry, it chowed down on your head and face. If you thought that's Natalie's farts were hot and spicy, the inside of her ass was ridiculous. The home of her rank potent farts was something out of a nightmare. As you were slowly gobbled by her tight anus your head was exposed to the horrors within. The walls were tight and searing hot, the way they touched you skin felt like it was going to burn off. When Natalie clenched her ass you were forced to kiss her rank bowels. The air inside was so thick with her rank stench it felt like you were going to suffocate.

In comparison Julia's ass was a whole different story. Her ass wasn't as tight, it embraced you with a warm pressure. She often had wet farts and now you knew why, her insides were coated in butt juices. The anal slime frothed around your legs and they were squeezed by the doughy bowel flesh. When she clenched her wrinkled hole the juices would pool around your waist and drip off your stomach.

The two girls' anuses slowly continued to consume you and taste test you. The insanely hot insides of their asses slithered up your body. Finally both assholes met and kissed each other. Their hot anal lips puckered and pulsated on one another, Julia's dripping sticky ass juices onto Natalie's. Natalie wiggled her hips, stirring you up inside both their holes. It was like their assholes were making out now and you were the tongues inside. Julia moaned and huffed. It was time.

The wrinkled shithole on your waist began to slide back. Natalie's tight pucker started to pull off your torso too. You waited horrified at what was about to happen. SLAM! Both girls enormous asses pounded together. You were thrust into each greedy hole simultaneously. It felt amazing to both of them, the weight and pressure inside their asses increased as they squeezed you. You felt another cool breeze of air on your back as they moved apart once more and then BAM! The hot throbbing tubes of ass muscle coiled around you again. This time your face was dragged up the surface of Natalie's rectum and back down as she slid you out. BOOM! The two sets of butt cheeks knocked together again, jiggling. The girls increased their speed each time until they reached a steady pace.

Being used as a dildo to fuck Natalie's tremendous ass scared the absolute Hell out of you. Feeling her tight anus slide up and down your body and her rectum trying to suck you inside was terrifying. It was like you were being swallowed over and over again by her asshole, reliving the same trauma an infinite amount of times just to please her. The sound of being used as a fuck tool was nothing short of horrendous, sickening squelches and gurgles echoed from the walls around you. Every thrust of her rump came with a number of gross noises but none as bone-chilling as the Earth-shattering SLAM that came every time the girls' sexy asses collided together. To you it felt like the world was ending but in reality it was just two girls having a good time. On top of this there was the very constant threat of Natalie's bowels being an unfitting climate for you. A very small percentage of air that you could breathe came from outside. The rest was all Natalie's personal brand, the one you were unfortunately all too familiar with. The foggy air burned at your nose and throat, how could one cute girl's ass smell so terrible?

You were horrified and feared for your life and went into a frenzy. Through all the rubbing and smearing of her disgusting walls you fought back. You wriggled your upper body and thrashed with your arms, clawing the hot rolling walls of her anal passage. This not only felt good for Natalie but knowing how desperate you were just turned her on more. She loved that you were powerless to stop her mighty ass from fucking you. All the strength in your arms and legs were nothing compared to just one horny twitch of her butthole. And your struggles were just the icing on the cake for her getting to spend a passionate night with Julia. To be honest, she didn't care what happened to you. You could die in her ass for all she cared. All she knew was torturing you made her lover happy, and that was enough to treat you like less than a human. You were their dildo now and no tiny punches could change that.

In defiance to your violent attacks Natalie's horny butt squeezed even harder. The cavernous rectum collapsed on you, and massaged your upper body with viscous juices. The walls pulsated as her butthole twitched, loving the feeling of your body, egging you on to keep squirming. Even then you continued, which only heightened the anus' drive to crush you. The hot pucker throbbed erratically on your chest, knocking the wind out of you. You had no choice but to fill your lungs with Natalie's muggy anal stink. It hurt your insides but there weren't any other options. You screamed in fear and pain right at the same moment that Natalie clenched her huge ass. You head was ground into her tender anal walls as you screamed. The vibrations of your voice made Natalie feel like a vibrator had just gone off in her ass. She gave out a loud sexual moan, you felt amazing down there. Her butthole clamped as hard as it could and wouldn't let up. Then the walls tightened and loosened repeatedly, smashing you into her flesh. It was a light anal orgasm, but for her it was the first time she had ever cum from her butt.

For a while Natalie's vice-like ass held you in place while Julia went to town on your legs. Her rectum was getting hotter and wetter by the minute. The amount of sticky ass slime her bowels produced was ridiculous. It felt like your legs were inside a fleshy hot tub, bubbles of mucus popped around your pelvis with each thrust of her sizable rear. Every time her wrinkled hole gobbled up your legs you felt bucketfuls of anal juices erupt from her anus and splash on your back. Had your face been stuck inside Julia's ass instead of Natalie's you would have heard twice as many slurps and squelches come from her noisy hole.

Julia marveled at how good you felt inside her. You were tiny, sure, but your little struggles made her pleasure soar. At this point she was happy she found you in her panties this morning. You were easily the best dildo she'd ever feasted on, she wanted to keep using you like a toy forever. Maybe she could? Julia thought about it, it's not like anyone would suspect she had you right? Kim would be the only one who would even ask, since you were at her house earlier today, but if she did Julia could just deny ever seeing you. There was never any proof. Julia could keep you safe and hidden inside her drawer or something, only pulling you out when she (or Natalie) wanted to "use" you. She could even keep you hidden in someplace more... intimate. Her ass and loins twitched at that thought, dripping with juices. Julia brought her fingers down to her vagina and began to play with her clit.

While Natalie's anus kept clutching your head and keeping you anchored, Julia's movements suddenly increased in speed. Her anal maw was furiously fucking your legs, and her insides began to heat up. Her warm swampy asshole became a blazing hot typhoon, threatening to consume you. From just a little attention to her clit, her hips had gone into overdrive, fucking your body like a massive machine. Her vagina gushed, leaking onto the bed below. Julia rubbed her pink button, causing her crotch muscles to tighten and squeeze the life out of you. Every time she humped your small form with her gigantic ass she could feel your little legs jabbing at her anal walls. Your feet were reaching deeper and deeper in her ass now, you could feel her wrinkly pucker climbing further up your body. You kicked back at it, striking at Julia's sensitive rectal lining and inadvertently sending tingles up her spine. She threw her head back and moaned, she knew how scared you were of her big giant ass and it made her feel wildly horny. Her fingers pinched her erect clit throwing her past the point of no return. Both her oozing pussy and steaming wet butthole began to throb and cum.

Julia screamed out "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh God!" and her pussy sprayed its juices all over the bed. Her hips stopped sliding up and down your body and jerked in place erratically. Her hot gooey rectal walls tensed up and began chomping on your legs over and over. The sticky anal slime that was spilling out her shithole earlier came in torrents, overflowing from the spastic anus. The hot orgasming orifice opened wide and began to pull you in deeper, dragging your legs inside.

Your upper body however was still being held in place by Natalie's asshole's iron grip. After her light orgasm Natalie was holding you in place. Her asshole was feeling incredibly sensitive from your struggles, it made her chest feel funny and she was trying to calm herself down. Once Julia's orgasm had started she felt your small body start to slip into her roommate's ass. Natalie's own asshole held you back, clutching you in its smelly embrace as hard as it could. Julia's nasty hole clamped on your legs hard, creaking your bones. You screamed in pain and agony, vibrating directly into the sensitive skin of Natalie's anus. That was enough to tip her over the edge and make her cum too.

Natalie shouted back at her roommate "Me too! I'm cumming too! AAAHN!!" Your eyes widened, paralyzed with fear as you were thrown into the worst situation possible. Both girls were cumming at the same time and you were stuck inside their massive horny assholes. Natalie's pucker pulled you back the other way, not wanting you to escape it's grasp. Soon enough you were caught in the middle of a tug of war between the two heaving butts. Julia's spurting asshole was chewing your legs, slurping and trying to pull them in, while Natalie's tight sensitive anus was pulsating and throbbing, eager for you to stay. The massive shitholes crushed you from every angle with immense pressure, trying to devour your body like two hungry wolves. Loud wet smacking sounds were all you could hear as they both came, their massive anal maws both swallowing you hole. Your world became a tornado of ass flesh pulverizing you relentlessly until all you could perceive was pulsating anal tunnels rhythmically squeezing the life out of you. Suddenly they both constricted around you as hard as possible. Natalie and Julia were at the height of their orgasms and their massive buttholes shrank down tight. The hard wrinkled rings of flesh devastated you tiny form, all the air was forced from your lungs. You could feel the blood inside their asses pumping as the walls painfully throbbed around you. Julia and Natalie were panting and moaning in bliss. Cumming with you inside of their assholes felt euphoric. Their toes curled, Julia drooled from her lopsided mouth while Natalie squirted pussy juice on the bed sheets. Then at long last their orgasm was over.

Somehow you didn't pass out. The bowel walls that held you from both ends began to slowly and lazily loosen their grip. Light poured in from Natalie's gaping anus and you could see again. You saw the red anal walls ahead spread wide, quivering from the cool air and twitching from post-orgasm waves. You saw threads of butt slime stretch apart her sticky walls and realized you were covered in the stuff. Behind you Julia's anus was gaping and a waterfall (to you) of ass juice dripped from it. You felt it pass your legs. Deeper inside your toes feel a dull rumble. The bowels in front of your face that stretched out to pitch-blackness began to stir and growl at you. After all that ass shaking the two giant women had finally relaxed and now their pent-up gas was rushing to their gaping holes with nothing to stop it. Julia erupted first, a steamy gust of wind blew from her drooling hole. The mammoth pucker sprayed the rest of it's anal slime on you back, caking you in rancid viscous goop. The fumes blew into Natalie's hole, flowing past your face. After being stuck in Natalie's ass for so long you forgot how bad Julia's giant-sized farts were. Memories shot back in your mind from when she sat her huge anus on your face and made you eat her gassy releases.

Next was Natalie's turn to fart on you. The widened tunnel gurgled ahead and you thought you saw her inner bowels part open before being blasted by her steamy thick fart. Natalie's butt tunnel exploded with a loud gassy outburst, the spicy burning air easily overpowered Julia's fart. The giantess moaned sexily as she farted on you, it felt so good to let loose a huge fart after cumming with her ass. Her nasty shithole closed on top of you and vibrated with the release of her murky winds. The moist shit-smelling gas stuck to your face and crept down your throat. Her bowels lurched and writhed as they pumped even hotter air from her depths. The tail end of her fart was the strongest, most foul blast of gas her ass could muster and it hit you in the face head-on. You were forced to swallow some and the rest of it trumpeted out her plump ass.

Julia caught a whiff of it and looked back at Natalie. "Damn girl, I bet he loved that."