- Text Size +
For the next half hour, Cadence proceeded to beat me down verbally. I don't know if it was intentional, but the shoot quickly turned from a size comparison video to a size humiliation video. Every measurement was taken with belittling comments about how much bigger she was and the different ways her size could easily dominate me.


By the end of the shoot, I was red faced and I had already decided I wasn't editing the footage, I would make her do it. She set me up with the cameras and uploaded the video to be edited, before leaving me to do the work. When she came back two hours later, I was across the room painting. She walked over to the computer to check my progress.



"Is it ready for upload already?" She asked, looking at the editing screen.


I said nothing.


"Preston?" She asked again, thinking I hadn't heard her.


I felt her footsteps on the floor behind me, before she reached down and plucked the paint brush from my hands.


"What the fuck!" I snapped angrily.


She gave me a surprised look and dropped the brush on the floor.


"I. . . Just asked if the video was ready?" She said, holding her hands up in mock surrender.


"I'm not doing it. You're on your own." I said flatly, taking the brush back and painting again.



"What? Why?!" She asked, a worried look on her face.


I just ignored her.


"What the hell is your deal right now?" She asked, crouching to get closer to me.


"My DEAL, is that you were a complete bitch to me for that entire fucking shoot! You said size COMPARISON, not size HUMILIATION! It was a bunch of bullshit!" I screamed at her.


". . . It was justfor the camera! I did what people want to see! It's not my fault you can't tell the difference between acting and not acting. If you didn't like it, you should have said something." She said, defending her actions.



"It was pretty obvious I didn't like it! You would have realized that if you weren't such an attention whore all time!"


That little conment was what set her off.


In a heart beat, she was standing over me at her full height. Before I could blink an eye, her black and white converse was directly above my head. She was going to crush me.


I closed my eyes and ducked, but her rubber sole never flattened me. Instead, I heard it smash down beside me as Cadence put her foot through the painting I was currently working on. I heard the wooden frame snap under her shoe, but she didn't stop with just one step.


Cadence proceeded to stomp the shit out of my painting until it was nothing but tooth picks and shredded canvas, but she wasn't finished. I could only watch helplessly as she walked around the studio until she had every single canvas under her arm. She also took all the paint and put it far out of my reach.



"There! How's that for attention whore, you little dick?" She asked, with a pissed off look on her face. "You can have all this shit back when you finish editing the video!" She said, before she turned to walk away.


I should have just let her go, but my pride got the best of me. In a last ditch effort to have any type of say in the argument, I took the wet, green brush i was using, and I hurled it at her. It did nothing but glance off her leg and get some paint on her, but I immediately regretted it.



"Oh really?" She asked, setting down the canvases.


Before I could react, she snatched me up. In one quick move, she spread her thighs and I was shoved up below her crotch, before she clamped her legs back together. Her trademark smirk was present as she began to squeeze and release me in a slow rhythm.



My groans and cries only seemed to fuel her as she looked down into my eyes. I struggled the best I could, but she was far, far too much for me. I felt like I most likely couldn't have escaped her at full size. Cadence was a brute of a girl and she loved to make people feel small and weak.



At this point, I really didn't know how far Cadence planned to take this, but I knew how far my ribs could go without breaking and I knew how long I could last before passing out. She continued to swell her creamy thighs, pushing me ever closer to both. My tiny fists pounded her thighs and I tried pathetically to pry them apart to no avail.



Eventually, the lack of oxygen got to me and I passed out to her still kneading me in between her legs. I never saw her burst out laughing. I didn't feel her spread her thighs and let me flop limply to the floor, and I didn't see her slide the steel door to the studio shut, sealing me inside.



When I finally got up, my head was foggy and it was hard to stand. My whole body ached from the rough treatment of it. I immediately started heading to the computer. I knew Cadence wouldn't punish me physically for not having the video edited, but I didn't want to tempt her either. I logged in, and for the next 3 hours I set to work reliving the whole humiliating scenario.



I finished and went to leave the studio to go tell her, and that was when I noticed that the giant metal door had been closed.



She really meant to keep me in here until I submitted to her and did what she wanted. . .



Immediately, flashbacks of Zoey entered my mind and my body began to ache worse. While Cadence was a friend, I couldn't help feeling like maybe I should leave while the choice was still mine to make.




I pondered this for the next hour, since I was trapped inside the studio. From my place on the couch, I heard the door slide open and somebody's footsteps. I knew it was Cadence, but to my surprise she didn't appear in front of me. She paused somewhere behind me, and I heard the buttons of her computer before it snapped closed. Last I heard her footsteps leaving again, this time leaving the door open.



I got up from the couch and claimed my freedom. Making my way into her apartment, I passed Cadence sitting at her kitchen counter with her laptop.


"Hey, this is a really good edit you did on this! Pretty much perfect." She said, enthusiastically.



I honestly thought about stopping and giving her a piece of my mind, but I thought better of it and just continued on to my room.


2 minutes later, Cadence appeared in the doorway.


"So what? You're just going to sit in here and cry?" She asked me, her voice devoid of any sympathy.


I only gave her the middle finger and rolled over on my bed so I was facing away from her.


I heard her chuckle like her anger was high and felt her thump up behind me. Next, she grabbed my shoulder and rolled me over.



"Seriously Preston, you don't need to be like this! I only crunched your painting because you called me an attention whore and I only squeezed you because you threw a wet fucking paint brush at my favorite shoes! If you weren't an asshole to me, I would have left you alone. "



"Ok, whatever. . . . Just get out of my face." I said, rudely.


I could tell that my comment pissed her off, but she let it slide.


"I'm making a midnight snack. Come down and get some. I want to get your opinion on some ideas I have. "



Begrudgingly, I walked my way down to the kitchen and climbed up on a stool. A few seconds later, Cadence served me a slice of the pizza she had made. I didn't need to ask for her to cut the slice into pieces I could manage, and I was grateful.


"Ok, so I have some things I need to tell you." She said as she sat down across from me and began eating her own slice.


"First of all, I promise you. . . The next video is going to be me dominating you." She said flatly.



"No! No way!" I said immediately, throwing my pizza down on my plate.


"Yes! I don't care what you say about it! Honestly, if you fight me, it will just make for better footage anyway. One way or another, I'm outsizing you on camera." She said, matter of factly. "If you're staying here for free, and I'm paying your bills, then that's how it's going to be. I have needs too!"



"How can you try to justify yourself!? We're fucking friends! At least with Zoey, there weren't any illusions that she was a decent human being!" I shouted at her.



"Yeah, but that's how you know you can trust me! I'm not going to take things too far because I like you! Right now, you just have something I want, and we're making a fair trade. . . If not, I can always drop you back off at Zoey's place." Cadence said, still just eating her pizza.


I was honestly furious with her. My body was trembling as she just sat there casually eating. I had to walk away before I said or did something I would regret. I climbed down carefully from the stool and headed to the front door.


"Hey! Where do you think you're going? I'm not done talking to you!" She said, standing up and following me.



"Cadence, I'm dead serious. . . Just fuck off and leave me alone for a while." I shouted, not bothering to turn around.



Suddenly, she grabbed my arm, stopping me dead in my tracks.


"Unfortunately for you, that isn't the only thing I have to tell you. I know you're not going to like this next part either so get ready to throw an even bigger hissy fit."


I pulled my arm away from her, even though she just allowed me to, and just stood staring away from her.


"So umm. . . I kind of may have told Keira that she could stay here too. . Her old roommate was being a total bitch and kicked her out." Cadence began.


I was immediately blind with rage. It took all I had not to flip out on her.




Keira was another artist in the city. A painter, like myself, which was fine but the conditions of our first ever meeting set the tone for our whole relationship. I was made aware of her existence about a year and a half ago. A friend had told me that some ginger girl was going around taking credit for a painting. A painting I had done and left at a friend's house months before.



Sure enough, this tall, skinny 17 year old girl was claiming my work and using it to get recognition. I quickly and easily put an end to her by showing one of the tell tale signs in all of my paintings, but I didn't stop there. Maybe I might have been too rough on her and maybe I didn't need to humiliate her as much as I did, but it's what she gets for stealing my, or anyone else's art and claiming it as her own.



Long story short, I hated her. I hated her and now Cadence was going to let her live with us.



Cadence's voice shook me from my thoughts.


"I. . . I know you're probably really pissed off but there is something else you need to know too. Handle this however you need to, and I won't try to stop whatever you plan to do but. . . . . The rumor on the street was that Keira was actually the one who told your old landlord that you were living at your studio."


I froze in place. .


"What the fuck did you just say!?" I asked, turning to face her.


She actually looked a little nervous and intimidated by me.


"That's not all. . . . . She's. . . . After she got you kicked out, she took over your studio lease and sold all of your work to pay for 4 months rent on it." She said, judging my reaction, apprehensively.



I was livid. . . . Words really couldn't describe it. Visions of the things I wanted to do to Keira played in my head. She had better pray that I never get back to my normal height, because I was liable to kill her.



"Preston?" Cadence asked, a worried look on her face.



I had to just walk away. Having taken all of the paint supplies from me, I had no way of effectively releasing my frustration, but I couldn't stand to look at Cadence right now.



I walked out the door and headed through her gallery across the hallway. She followed me, and it only worked to piss me off even more.



"Hey! I'm not done talking to you!" She said, turning the light on for the room.


"I really don't fucking care! You seriously did one of the only things that could piss me off this much! What the fuck were you thinking?!" I screamed at her. I kept moving, heading for the open window. I really didn't have a plan for when I got outside, I just knew that I wasn't sticking around to talk to her.



I could hear and feel her coming up behind me, and just as I was about to climb up and out, I felt fingers wrap around my skinny chest.



"Would you stop acting like a little brat for two seconds and let me explain why I did it!?" Cadence asked, frustration in her voice as she lifted me off my feet and to her face.



"You did it because you always pull this type of shit just to piss people off!" I shouted, pounding my fists fruitlessly on her thick fingers.



"I did it because she agreed to be the camera operator and my little slave girl!" Cadence shouted back.


I was silent.


"I told her she could stay, but she had to be around whenever we want to film, and she has to let me do whatever I want to her!" She elaborated, barely hiding her excitement.



"I don't fucking care!" I lied. " I'm leaving tonight. There is no way I'm gonna live with that fucking bitch!" I fumed, squirming in her hand. Finally it became too much and she put me down.


"Well what do you want me to do? Huh? She is my friend just like you are! She has just as much right to stay here and plus. . . Think of all the possibilities of what we can do to her!



I didn't have time to "think of all the possibilities" I was furious.



"Did you tell her about me?" I asked, stone serious.


"What?" Cadence asked, her smile fading.


"Did you. . . . Tell her about me?" I repeated, trying not to lose my cool.



"Well yeah, but I mean. . . . She seemed really cool with it. " she answered, shrugging.


"I fucking bet she was cool with it! Because now she can finally kick my ass Cadence! " I screamed, my voice cracking.


She said nothing, and her face turned bright red with embarrassment. I had to get away from her. The very sight of her was driving me over the edge. I stormed up to my room and closed the door door enough so I could still get out if I needed to. I could do nothing but wait for Keira to show up tomorrow.