- Text Size +
That night was even worse for nightmares. No matter what I tried, I couldn't get away from Zoey. She haunted my every moment of sleep. I didn't know how I could go another night of it.


When I woke up, the situation only got worse. When I opened my eyes, I was no longer in my bed. I was in the studio. Not only was I in the studio, I was covered in paint. . . .and I had BEEN painting.





"What do you think it means?" Cadence asked as we both just stood and stared.



"I have no idea. It must be from my subconscious."



"You know what it looks like don't you?" She asked me, still just staring.



"I don't want to talk about it." I answered.



"I'm. . . Not so good with like, . . Psychiatric type shit, but my mom has a pretty good shrink I could take you to if you want." Cadence offered.



"Schedule me an appointment." I said, unable to remove my eyes from the painting.



Some time later, when I finally got over the initial shock of my psyche crumbling, the packages Cadence ordered showed up.



Seeing her so excited made me feel a little better about my situation. Cadence was like a kid in Christmas, ripping open box after box and setting things up faster than I could see what she was opening.



"Ok, so I'll put these camera's on the charger, then in a few hours we can totally film something!" She exclaimed, plugging in the 3 cameras she bought. "I'll download the editing software too."



For the next hour, I directed her on different ways to work lighting, and explained different camera angles I had seen Zoey use. To my surprise, Cadence actually took what I was saying seriously, and she really seemed like she wanted to learn about the world of video making. I was by no means an expert, as I had learned from and with Zoey, but I think together, at least our camera work should be sufficient.



"Alright, the stuffs charged and ready to go! Let's film something!" Cadence shouted, holding both cameras in her hands.


"Do you even know what you want to film? Some types of videos sell better than others."


"I want. . . . " she began, tapping her chin with a finger ". . Foot worship!" She exclaimed cheerfully.



"Umm, no. ." I said flatly.


"What, why?" She asked, obviously offended.


"Because you walk around barefoot all day in a child labor factory. I'm not doing any foot stuff with that." I stated, as if it was final.



"Ok first of all, it's a child labor WAREHOUSE! There's a difference. And second, I keep my feet in amazing condition, thank you!" She answered, grinning.



"let me see the bottom of your left foot." I said flatly.


The grin disappeared from her face.


"Well I mean. . . Right now my feet are dirty. . . But they WILL be clean when we film this foot worship clip."


"There is no "when" here! I'm not doing it." I said folding my arms.


"You're really going to give me attitude, little man?" She asked, stepping up to me and looking down.



I was at a loss for words. From this view, the size difference between her and Zoey was Crystal clear. Cadence blocked out the light and was all I could see. I unconsciously took a step back but it didn't help.

"Look. . . Why don't we. . . Try like a. . " I stammered stupidly.

"I'm gonna go wash my feet, and when I get back. . . It's foot time for Preston!" She said with a grin, before turning and walking out of the studio.

I knew I couldn't talk her out of it at this point. I didn't know if she would force me to do it, but I figured this would make her happy so I would go along with it. It was just part of taking down Zoey's clip empire I guess.


Cadence returned 20 minutes later, and my jaw dropped. I didn't know exactly what, but she had done something different with her make up. She was pretty from the moment she woke up, but this pushed her into the realm of gorgeous. Her hair was damp, which added to the look somehow. She was wearing a tank top and a pair of those "juicy" shorts and her feet had flip flops on.


"Are you going to wipe that drool off of your face before we film?" She asked with a smirk as she walked over to where I was sitting.

"I'm the professional here! You just worry about keeping your panties dry." I shot back.

She stuck her tongue out at me, and began messing with a camera.

"So I think we should just do a basic little clip to start. Something easy to shoot with not too many angles to save on editing time. " I suggested.

"I want my debut clip to be amazing! Really set the tone, you know?" She said enthusiastically.

"And what exactly is the tone?" I asked nervously.

"I was thinking either coy and sexy, or strong and dominant." She informed me.

"My body and I would appreciate coy and sexy I think. . ."

She narrowed her eyes.

"This time we will do gentle, but I'm letting you know right now. . . You can't avoid me forever. Make me wait, and I'll dominate you whether you want me to or not." She said, coldly.

I don't know how much fear shown on my face, but it was apparently enough for her to notice. I figured she would say she was joking or something, but in typical Cadence fashion, that is where she left it, letting me squirm.


"Ok, let's start filming!" She shouted and got into position.


[Scene]


I was naked. My body wasn't exactly ripped, but it was fit enough to be on screen anyway. I took a few slow steps forward. In front of me, the giantess Cadence. Her long legs pulled into her chest and her beautiful, pale feet propped up, soles exposed and waiting for my touch.

As I approached, I looked up into her eye. In it, I saw girlish anticipation as she focused intensely on the little man at her feet. She bit her lower lip as she prepared for my initial touch. I couldn't help but marvel at her big, size 10 feet, the perfectly shaped toes of each foot up to my neck in height. Visions of her wide, soft soles, forcefully squashing me mercilessly beneath them, paired with their freshly washed strawberry smell, caused me to get hard right then and there. I knew focusing on her silver anklet for too long would force me over the edge, so I averted my eyes.

Slowly, I lifted my left hand, and caressed the pads of her toes. She let out a startled gasp. I wasn't sure if it was real or not, but I knew it was gold for the camera. I pulled my fingers gently across her toes as I walked from one foot to the other. When I got to the pinky toe on her left foot, I planted a soft kiss that earned me a soft moan from Cadence.

She was loving this, and it fueled my own performance.

I worked my way back down the line, planting soft kisses on each and every toe, before moving to her soles. There I implemented a combination of massaging and kissing. The moans became more and more frequent as I got more intimate with her feet.

Stepping between her feet, I used my hands to guide her soles flat, before I went in for the kill on the tops. With expert skill, I massaged her to within an inch of her life.

I gave it a moment of delay, letting the tension max out, before I planted one last final kiss on her big toe.

Cadence cried out in ecstasy, pulling her feet away from me and squirming hard from her seated position. Her face was flushed and she was breathing heavily.

"H-holy fuck!" She said, out of breathe. She sat for a moment before standing up and turning off the cameras.

"That was incredible Preston. . . . I had no idea you were capable of that. " She exclaimed, running her fingers through her hair.


"Thank you. . . Zoey went through a two week phase where all she wanted was foot worship, so I had no choice but to get good at it. I guess I really learned something huh?


"That was fucking unreal!" I. . . I might have to send her a thank you card!"


Cadence set up her laptop on a desk she had in the studio and got to work uploading the footage from the 3 cameras. She picked me up and set me in front of it.

"I'm leaving the editing to you. I'm not good with computer shit really." She said. "Besides. . . . I need a new pair panties." She said with a wink, before leaving me alone.

I set to work with editing, putting together my best work. Hours later I was finally finished and ready to show her.



"Number 38, that's pretty good!" Cadence shouted as we looked at how our one and only clip [sensual giantess foot worship] was doing on clips4sale.


"It's not bad" I said calmly.


"You never get worked up! For our first clip, it's really good!" She responded, punching me in the arm and knocking me over.


"Ow! Jeez, calm down!" I whined, holding my shoulder in pain.


"Don't be such a little pussy." Cadence said, grinning at me.


"It pisses me off that Zoey is still staying number 1, even without you. She keeps putting out those little micro clips and different POV stuff. I have to give it to her, she's resilient."


I only nodded in agreement.


"Oh well, you don't build a fetish empire in a day. " she said, closing her laptop. "We need to get going, your psychiatrist appointment is in a half hour, and it's all the way across the city. "




The psychiatrist was just about what I expected. A woman in her mid 60's I would guess. Her brown hair had begun to grey and she had begun needing thicker glasses. She had a certain motherly quality about her and that made it easier to talk to her I guess.


"So you've been seeing her in your dreams correct?" She asked me. Dr. Carlson was her name.

"Yeah. . . That's right."

"And what would you say is the overall nature of these dreams." She followed up.

"They aren't dreams, their nightmares. She's always tormenting me. . . Sometimes worse. "

"Hmm" was all she said as she wrote something in her notes.

"These nightmares. . . You didn't have them when you were being held by her?"

"Not nearly as frequently. Only on particularly rough days. . . Although to be fair, I never slept much while I was there anyway. . . Not while she was home. "

The doctor took more notes.


The session went on like this for a while and when the time was over, in typical shrink fashion she suggested I schedule another appointment. I didn't want to keep spending Cadence's money on my medical expenses, so I told the doctor I'd be in touch.


"So what, she says you're pretty fucked or something?" Cadence asked, with no sympathy as she sat down in the drivers seat.

"I'm just. . . It's gonna take some time to get my mind right. Zoey wore me down psychologically." I explained.

"Well whatever, we need to get going on our plan to bury her! Let's get back and film something new!" She said as she sped towards her apartment.



"So what are you thinking?" She asked me, fiddling with the camera charger.

"Well. . . I think it's safe to say that I've been the source of your pleasure, intentionally or not, more than my fair share. Maybe you should return the favor. . . " I alluded.

Cadence narrowed her eyes and gave me "the look".


"I'm not gonna suck your dick, if that's what you're asking for!" She said, flatly.

"C'mon! We're a team here!" I said with a grin. "Both players deserve to be happy don't they?"

"I tell you what. . . You get us a clip to number 1, then we'll talk about it." She said, setting up the camera on a tri-pod.

"You know if you deny me, I'll just hold you down and take what I want!" I threatened, purposely trying to be creepy.


"Yeah, we'll see how well that goes for you with your head shoved up my ass!" She shot back, grinning.

And just like that, she crushed my momentum.

"Whatever. . . I'm not afraid of you!" Was all I could think to say.

We sat in silence for a second before she spoke.

"Hey, how about an ass worship video?" She suggested.

"I'm sick of worship videos!" I complained.

"You've literally done ONE." She argued.

"And it was enough. I don't want people thinking I'm your little slave Cadence."


"Nobody's gonna think that! Besides, how jealous will Zoey get if she sees you getting to worship a girl who's way hotter than she is?!"

"Her brain doesn't work like that. She won't get jealous, she will get angry. . . At me! I. . . I know the chances are really slim. . . But if she ever gets her hands on me again. . . She WILL kill me."

"I think you're being over-dramatic! Besides, I won't let her touch you. Believe me."

Her words did little to console me, and she seemed to always have a sense of when I didn't believe her about anything.


"I'm serious! She's what. . . 5'4 120 at the most. I'd demolish her!" Cadence said, pounding her fist on the counter top.



"I don't know. . . . It's just more than that for me. You see things differently when you come up to her shin and she weighs 100x more than you. . ."


"That's what we are going to film!" She exclaimed like she just had an epiphany.



"What?" I asked, confused.


"Size comparison! You and me!" She said, clapping with glee.


I really REALLY didn't want to film a size comparison video with the biggest girl I knew, but i could tell she wasn't going to let me out of it.


My lack of objection gave her my answer.


"So. . . It will probably be tricky to film, but first I'll get a close up on you, then you can edit in the footage from the camera further away for me. " she ordered.



A few minutes later, all the lights were set up and we began to film.