- Text Size +

That night, I had various dreams about Zoey. Nightmare after nightmare as she put me through my paces. From stomping me to death, to rubbing my naked body on any and all conceivable body parts, forcing me to cum and cum until my mind shut down completely.


But the time I actually woke up, my body ached from what, I didn't know. The power of the human mind I guess. The dreams seemed so real.


I put on a set of clothes and made my way to Cadence's "living room" which was really a wide open room with 2 story ceiling. The thing about her place, was that some parts felt nothing like a warehouse, then other areas felt exactly like the warehouse. A lot of time and money went into the place and it showed all over.


I found her sitting on her couch in shorts and a tight t-shirt that showed off her curvy form. It was hard not to stare after getting used to seeing average to below average Zoey all the time. Cadence was on her laptop focusing hard on something and didn't notice me until I was right in front of her.


When she saw me, she immediately closed it, revealing her trademark smirk. I was instantly apprehensive.

"Umm. . . Good morning?" I said, almost as a question to whether or not it was going to be a good morning for me.

"Good morning!" She answered, her grin widening.

I climbed up on to the couch next to her, and stretched out. That's how pretty much every day around Cadence was. She lived off of her parent's money so there was no need to work. She really only sat around and worked on sculptures all day, and when she was able to sell one, it was more about the satisfaction then the money.

"Why are you grinning like that? . . . It's fucking creepy." I said to her, as I took in the sunshine from the skylight her dad had installed in the roof. It was nice to see the storm was over and I honestly felt the same way about my ordeal. I was back in friendly territory and could go "home" at any time. Not that I was even ready to talk to my parents again.


"Oh. . . No reason. I just happened to find an interesting little store online that I'm pretty excited about! I think it was called. . . " she pretended to think, putting a finger on her chin. . "Zoey's fetish tidbits" she said, somehow her grin getting even bigger.


I wasn't surprised really. I knew she wouldn't listen to me. She never did, and that was what made her who she was.

"And?" I asked, annoyed.

She flipped open her computer again and started searching through video files.

"Well. . . I started out just buying one. . . . "Giantess?" Clip I think it was. . . Idk, it was just the top clip in the top 5." She explained.


I could feel heat in my face and I knew it was gonna turn red.


"And?" I asked again, trying not to lose my cool on a friend.



"Honestly. . . . Aside from the fact that it was happening to you. . . .that part was a little unsettling, but other than that i would say it's pretty fucking hot!" She said, trying to choose the right words.

I looked in her exposed eye, and I could tell she was being truthful with me.

"I mean, SHE was no looker, but with the right 2 people in a scene. . . I think I could get into it." She further articulated.

"Which one did you see?" I asked, ashamed.

"Well I've since bought them all, but I started with the one you said she made after you pranked her. "Little prick something or other" . . . . "

Her smile faded.

"Is that really how that whole thing happened?" She asked, serious now.



"Sort of. . . She really did call in sick just to beat me up that day. . . Only. . She stomped me off camera first out of anger. . I passed out and when I woke up, she was just filming it, with herself controlling the narrative this time.


"That's kind of fucked up, isn't it?" Cadence asked, looking at me for confirmation.


"I didn't have any say in it. That's the downside of being small. No matter if she was right or wrong. . .She was right. " I said, flatly.


"Preston, you can't just let her get away with that. I watched all of her videos. . . I still don't understand how you are even alive after all that. . . . . Not to mention the eraser. . "


"It's my body. . . It somehow handles the damage and heals pretty quickly. I don't know why really." I said, shrugging my shoulders.


Cadence looked like she was just thinking that detail over. It honestly made me nervous and it must have shown on my face because she commented on it.



" You can relax, I'm not going to hurt you or anything!" She said, defensively.


I don't know if I truly believed her, but I had no other option right now. It could always be worse.


"I'm serious Preston!" She reiterated. "I can tell by that look on your face that you don't believe me!" She sounded almost hurt.


"I believe you! It's just that you're pretty much KNOWN, for doing exactly the opposite of what people want you to do. . . All the time. . " I said, treading lightly.


"I. . . . I do not do that!" She shouted, getting flustered.


"You uhh. . You remember that time I told you not to go looking for Zoey's clip store?" I asked, with a smug smirk.


She knew I had her and she rolled her visible eye.


"Fine, I do! But not this time. . . " she was quite and got serious.


"If I'm being honest. . . . If you gave me permission. . . I WOULD crush you. I won't lie and say the idea doesn't turn me on. . . A lot." She said sheepishly.


I just looked at her as she shared this intimate information with me.


"The though of being able to squash a grown man under my feet on a whim. . . It's empowering, you know?" She admitted, her eyes closed, picturing it and I noticed her hand briefly stroke the front of her cotton booty shorts.


"I can't forgive her for taking you against your will and abusing you for 6 months, but if there was consent there and you were both into it. . . . I think it could be a beautiful thing." She finished.



There was silence as we both just layed on her couch, enjoying each other's company. After 20 minutes, she spoke out of the blue.



"Preston. . . . Let's start a clip store." She said like a little kid suggesting a lemonade stand.


"W-what?" I stammered, not believing my ears.


"Yeah! You said that Zoey's clip store is super important to her right? Well what if we made one and made it better than her's in every way, just to say "Fuck you!". She said, sitting up and looking at me hopefully.

"Cadence. . .listen. . . I really don't want to be right back into that a day after I escape it, you know. . . Like I would love to take her down a peg, but . . Getting beaten up and humiliated by someone else is just as bad. "

"What if. . . What if we made gentle clips?" She offered, almost pleading.

I admit that the urge to want to make my friend happy was strong, but I also knew that Cadence was a master of evoking that urge in people. Many times I had been roped into stealing property for her sculptures with her Jedi mind tricks. I had to talk her out of it.

"Cadence. . . There is a lot more that goes into it then just doing it, ok? You need at least one good camera, decent lighting, editing software if you want to save money on having someone else do it. . . ." I began.

"Well just tell me everything we might need, and I'll order it today! Over-night it and we could have our first video out by sunday!" She exclaimed, getting excited.

I still really didn't want to go down that road and she could tell.

"Please! Please, please please! If you get uncomfortable with it, we don't have to do it, I promise!" She begged.

. . . . . I couldn't believe I was actually considering it. . .

"Fuck! . . . Ok fine! I'll help you. . . But if it brings up ptsd, we stop. . .IMMEDIATELY." I said, emphasizing that I still wasn't perfectly fine with the whole thing.

"Yes!" She shrieked in a super girly way. To my surprise, she came bounding across the couch and gave me a huge hug, squishing me with her sizable tits. "I'm gonna go take a shower, then I'll take you to the doctor like I said I would, then we can order everything!" She said as she released me from her embrace and stood up. It was awkward for me to see her that happy but it felt good.

45 minutes later, we were in her car, headed to her doctor. I really didn't know what to expect, but she assured me she wouldn't let anything happen to me. She had booked the appointment under the guise that she herself needed help, then she would spring me on her doctor behind closed doors. . . . Typical Cadence.


Cadence kept me hidden inside her big purse while she filled out all of the paperwork for the appointment. 20 minutes later, I heard her talking to her doctor before light flooded in on me, and Cadence's face was above me. I let her grab me around the chest, and lift me from my prison.

Immediately there was a gasp, and I looked over to see a female doctor who appeared to be in her 40s looking at me, wide eyes, and hand covering her mouth in shock. She studied me more intensely than either of the girls had so far.

"How did this happen?" She asked, her tone harsh. "This is incredible!"

I told the doctor my tale as she inspected me with a fine tooth comb. I was made to strip, which wasn't a big deal after being naked for the last 6 months, and she took my height, weight, and a sample of my blood. An hour and a half later, we were able to leave.

Cadence suggested I call my parents, but I didn't think I was ready for that emotional journey just yet. The whole "son back from the dead" premise was over-done anyway. I would get there eventually.

We spent the afternoon spending a ridiculous amount of money on gear to open a clip store that I woke up not knowing I needed. 3 grand later, everything to make top notch videos was on the way.


"Are you really sure you should have spent that much money on something you don't know how to do?" I asked, only being realistic.


"Well hands on is the best way to learn, isn't it? Plus I have the best co-star in the giantess community on my side, right? I think it will only be a couple weeks before we are number one."


"I just mean like. . . Won't your dad be upset with you for spending 3 grand in one sitting? "


"Eh, probably. When he does, I usually just get in his face and bully him a little bit and he backs down. He's totally scared of me!" Cadence explained, grinning.


This was the girl who wanted to make "gentle videos". . . . Yeah right.



"Anyway. . . I'm bored! Let's see what you're little ex-girlfriend has been up to!" She said with a smile. A moment later, she had her laptop and was searching for Zoey.



"Oooh, two new clips Preston! I'm gonna buy em' ". Cadence shrieked with joy.


"I need some time alone, can you let me into your studio?" I asked, sliding off the stool by her kitchen.


"Oh come on! You're no fun!" She whined as she stood up and led the way to her studio. The lay out of her warehouse was pretty convenient. When you came in through the front door of it, her living quarters was on the right of this hallway and her gallery was the first door on the left. Next to the gallery on the left side was her studio. It was full of half finished sculptures she was working on and random piles of junk she had drug home to use in future sculptures.


Besides sculptures, a lot of her friends were painters and a lot of the artists in the city were like me. . . . That is, without residence sometimes, so when they crashed at Cadence's place, she had canvases and paint supplies on hand for them too. Right now, I just needed to get away from Zoey and her videos, so I decided to make something that would take my mind off of her.


I don't know why, but I found myself thinking of her a lot more than I thought I would. Not necessarily positive thoughts, but thoughts none the less.


We got to the studio, and Cadence slid the door open and turned on the lights. She showed me where everything was, and turned on the radio before leaving me alone to paint.


I stared at the blank canvas and all I could see was Zoey. I knew I wasn't about to start painting her, but I was a little big curious as to what she was doing right now. I could tell by the types of videos she posted, how she was feeling so I guess I could keep tabs on her if I really wanted to.


I just hoped I wasn't working on a mild case of Stockholm syndrome. I did help her make money, and raise the quality of her content, but it was always in my best interest to keep her happy while I was there. Thinking back to her mood swings and temper made me cringe. . .


I really thought I was in the mood to paint, but I just couldn't get into it. I walked out of the studio and back into Cadence's place. I found her on the couch with her head phones on, watching something with an almost hazy, glazed look in her eyes. She actually didn't even seem to noticed me walk up.


When she finally did notice me, she seemed to snap out of her trance and paused whatever she was watching in a hurry.


"Are you. . Alright there?" I apprehensively.


"Uhh, yeah! I was just umm. . ." She stammered, her face turning red as she thought of something to say.


"Shouldn't I be the one who just sits around, masturbating all day?" I asked with a smirk.


That. . .that isn't what I was doing!" She snapped, closing her laptop all together.


"Then why are the front of your shorts soaking through right now?" I pointed out, casually.


Cadence looked down and shrieked when she saw I was telling the truth.


"Fuck!" She shouted, standing up immediately.


I couldn't help but laugh at the whole thing. Her face was beat red and there was a wet spot on her leather couch.


"Oh shut the hell up!" She shot at me and she purposely knocked me over with her leg on her way to change her clothes.


It pissed me off, but I wasn't about to stand up to her. When she was out of view, I curiously opened her computer, although I was pretty sure what I would find.


I was right.


I immediately recognized Zoey's living room. . . The scene was the last time I had seen or talked to her. Cadence had only gotten through half of it, but it was for the best. In 2 clicks on the mouse pad, I deleted the video, then shut the computer again.


Just then, cadence came walking back down the stairs. Her face was still red, and she was wearing a different pair of shorts.


"You get that little situation handled?" I asked, smugly.


She just glared at me and walked right past me. I followed her.


"So what about the video turned you on that much? Was it my rock hard body or. . . Maybe Zoey's beautiful face? What are we talking about here?" I teased.



"It's SOOO funny isn't it? Well keep laughing! I'm getting ideas from her on things I'm going to do to you!" She said, giving me an evil grin.


"Can your big ass even touch your toes?" I asked, knowing it would rile her up.



She stopped dead in her tracks and I thought she was going to turn around and yell at me, but instead, she bent at her waist. I watched in awe as she straight up planted her palms flat on the floor. My eyes bugged out like a cartoon character as her fat ass seemed to expand and expand, wider and wider swallowing up her shorts and making a thong out of them. She smiled at me between her legs.


"Yeah, I think I can handle "the torture rack" or whatever she calls it. I guess we will find out for sure, if you keep talking shit little man!" She threaten, before standing up and continued on to the front door.


Then I noticed.


My heart was pounding in my chest, and I had an erection. I had to admit that getting dominated by a girl as big and beautiful as Cadence, had some appeal to me. Thinking about it, my genuine distaste for Zoey might have tainted that whole experience. The sky should have been the limit, but instead the limit was a dingy apartment in the industrial district.



Cadence slipped on her chucks, and opened the door, stepping out into the hall.


"Where are you going?" I asked, not really wanting to leave.


"I'm gonna go see some friends, I'll be back later." She replied, opening the metal entry door.


"What about me?" I asked, sounding a little more pathetic then I meant to.


"I'm not your babysitter. You can do whatever you want, just don't make a mess around here." She said to me, reassuring that I wasn't a prisoner here.


"You mean like the mess you made on your couch cushions?" I asked with a grin.


Cadence let out a chuckle, before letting her hand bag slide off her shoulder and walking toward me. Immediately I took off running, scurrying back through her apartment door, but luckily she was just bluffing.


"You better run, you little shit!" She called after me, before she slid the door and left.


Alone now, I took the time to roam Cadence's place. Most of it was very nice, but mostly unremarkable, until I found a ladder that went up through a hatch to the roof. I was too small to both climb the ladder and open the hatch, but I figured I could get Cadence to take me up there later.


For the time being, I went back to the studio and forced a painting, before passing out in the bed Cadence had given me.