- Text Size +
I didn't know exactly what she planned to do to me, but I was sure it wasn't good. She had her camera in her hand and in one quick motion, she placed her camera on a little tape X she had on the coffee table as a quick reference. She was going to film this!


I tried to scramble up and away, but she swatted me back down. I looked up just in time to see her ass coming down on me. I let out a pathetic cry, followed by a muffled moan as she sank me into the couch cushions and settled in on me. She ground her hips, pancaking me and forcing my face up into her butt cheeks.


From up in her ass, I couldn't really hear what she was saying, but I could tell she was saying something.


"So. . . I was thinking about what you said the other day and. . . . I decided. . . I really don't give a fuck WHAT you think! I mean, on your best day you were just some two-bit artist down in the slum district right? Like what the fuck do you know?"

To emphasize her point, she bounced on me a couple times, before grinding again. My whole body from head to toe was covered in her ass, and struggling seemed to do nothing but sink into her mushy butt. With my face trapped in her musty buns, air was a minimum and my lungs began to burn as she sat on me full weight with her feet up.

She let me roast for a few minutes before she lifted again, our bare skin sticking together. Zoey brought the camera close to her ass, so it would catch her fishing in her butt, and plucking my head out. The defeated look on my face told the entire story as she zoomed in, humiliating me to no end.

"Personally, I think this is your true calling! Your big head and pompous attitude make you a nice little seat cushion. Pretty satisfying to shut you up, you know!" Zoey said to me, hovering her butt just above my head.

She must have been waiting for it, because as soon as I went to speak and defend myself, she plopped back down, snuffing me out and grinding my bones vigorously. I don't know if the camera could pick up my whimpers and cries. . . . I really hope not.

"You think anyone would pay 100 bucks to watch me sit on you for an hour in real time?" Zoey asked, more to herself than to me, burried as I was. Her weight was wearing me out and I was unable to do anything but get flattened. The heat and pressure penetrated my body, convincing it to soften.


"We could call it something like "little prick gets pancaked!" She said enthusiastically.

Upon feeling my struggles fade, she lifted her butt again. She brought the camera in again and this time, I closed my eyes and turned my head.

"Aww, are you getting shy on me? " she taunted.

I wanted so badly to punch her in the face right now.

"I tell you what. . . . If you. . .kiss my cheeks. . . .like really plant some smooches. . . I promise I'll let you up." She offered, barley holding back her laughter.

I didn't know if she was telling the truth or not. Humiliating me was one of her favorite pass times, and since she hadn't fucked with me in about a week, I had a hard time believing she would just let me go. At least this way, I could credit her size advantage for being able to dominate me like this.

I held out.

"Huh. . .I really thought you'd take the deal!" She said thoughtfully, before setting the camera back on the coffee table. "Oh well, you'll do it eventually. " she promised, before sealing me back under her.


"I guess we're going to see how long it takes him to crack." Zoey said to the camera. She clenched her cheeks on me a few times, squeezing some muffled moans out of me. I hated her. . . . I hated her.

She made a show of mashing me further and further into the couch cushions. The world outside of her buttcheeks seemed distant now, and I could hear my own heartbeat as she bounced and ground me into oblivion. After another few minutes of flattening me, she gave me only a quick breath before burying me again. . . .She. . . She was taking this too far. . Further than she ever had before. I needed to do something, and fast.

Without thinking, I made a brash move. I opened my mouth as wide as I could, and bit her ass as hard as I could. Zoey shrieked and stood up, holding her cheek. Her face was red with embarrassment, and she immediately shut off the camera.


I didn't say a word, and just sucked in air. I bet my body looked pathetic in the crater left by her butt. If I could move, I would have ran from there. To my left, I felt my notebook, soaked through with buttsweat.


"I hope you know I'm just going to edit that out!" Zoey spat at me, her tone bratty, looking at her camera.

The madness returns.

"There's still 45 minutes worth of footage there. That's should be more than enough to get the clip to number 1 and my store well into the top 50 again."

"You really think I did that just to fuck with your God damn clip?" I asked, unable to believe what I was hearing.

"Yeah! You refused to help me and now my store isn't even even in the top 50! That shit pov store [Giantess Brittany] is number 1 because of you. " Zoey accused me.

"I did it because you're 5 times my size, sitting on my fucking face!" I screamed at her.

"I'm gonna do more than that if you don't stop yelling at me" she responded setting the camera back down and hitting record.

She didn't even give me a chance to stop, before she loomed over me, and grabbed my chest, lifting me off the cushions. She sat where I was, and extended her legs straight out on the couch.

I knew what was coming. . . The torture rack, but there was nothing I could do about it but plead.

"Zoey! You don't have to do this! I'm not trying to fuck with your clips store! You just weren't letting me breathe! "

My pleas fell on deaf ears as she sat me down on her shins. I knew my fate was sealed when my ankles slipped between her waiting toes. She clenched them, locking me in like shackles. I tried to pull my arms into my chest, doing anything I could to resist, but her fingers were far too strong and a moment later I was fully stretched.

The time for negotiations was over.

Zoey began to stretch me. I looked above my head to see a stupid grin on her face as she pulled me out, my body offering very little resistance. I felt my spine lengthen, and a pull in my arm sockets. . . She was calibrating as she called it.

Zoey relaxed me to where I was tight, but not stretched. She would pull and relax me to the point where she would either get a satisfactory scream from me, or my arms would dislocate. From there, she would use muscle memory or something like that to take me to that point over and over and over again until I couldn't take any more and passed out.

As I thought about it, she pulled again, stretching a long, raspy scream out of me. She pulled beyond that, but didn't find what she was looking for.

"Ladies, it takes a few times to get the torture rack calibrated just right. The goal is to get him to the edge, but not go too far and pull his arms or legs off. It takes some practice." Zoey explained to the camera. "I should get it with this one.

And get it she did. I screamed until my voice went hoarse as she found the sweet spot and popped my arms. Scream was all I could do. She was too strong to fight, and too stupid to be reasoned with. Just a moody ogress dead set on bullying villages. She held me in that hell for an inhumane 45 seconds, before releasing the tension. She has to reset my arms, and a quick jolt pops them back. This also earns a pained scream.

I was delirious now, just mumbling and shaking my head from the brutal treatment. Zoey took notice.

"See, once he gets like this. . The whole thing kind of loses its charm. He probably doesn't even know where he is anymore. " she explained, releasing my arms and grabbing the camera. She brought it in and got a close up on my face.

My eyes refused to focus, and I couldn't stop shaking and babbling.

"Ok, so usually I would stop right here. . . But he was being a mouthy little bitch today, so he gets the kiss of death." She said to the camera, and blew it a kiss with her free hand. "Here we go." She set the camera back down and grabbed my arms again.

[The kiss of death] one of Zoey's more humiliating finishing moves as she called them. Like I said before, it's a sister move of the torture rack. After she stretches me into a broken mess in the rack, she takes it up a notch.

Being flexible, she bends over far enough that her face is upside down right in front of me. First she smothers me in kisses or straight up sucks on my head as a warm up. Sometimes it primes me, other times she had to work harder. I can truly say that I don't find her attractive, and the fact that she walks around barely clothed all the time, just meant that it wasn't special anymore.

So anyway, she does whatever she needs to do to arouse me, and once she does, my punishment begins.

Today, it barely took any work and I was stiff as a board. Just a light blowing on the tip of my flaccid member and it stood at attention. Zoey laughed at how easily I gave in to her, but she wasted no time, slurping my cock into her mouth.

I didn't resist. . . . There wasn't anything I could do. She continued to pull me to my limit, while also stimulating me out of my mind. I was in the ultimate hell of pleasure and pain.

Zoey slowed her pace, reading the expression on my face to judge how much more I could take of either treatment. If I passed out, making me blow my load against my will would lose its satisfaction. She could tell I was close. Between the screams of agony from nearly having my arms ripped off, she could see my pleasure and it played right into her plan.

2 minutes later, she had me on the edge. I expected her to just swallow my load like she always did. It was just another way that she made me feel insignificant, to have just a drop or 2 on her tongue, but this time was different.

She knew she had me on the ropes, but instead, she pulled her face away and loosened her toes from around my ankles. I didn't understand what she was doing, but my mind was too gone with ecstasy to care. In a blur of hands, she grabbed my legs in her left hand and hoisted them above my head, folding me in half. With her right, she quickly grabbed the camera and brought it in close to the action. Then it hit me, but it was too late.

I came. . .

That fucking bitch. . . .

That God damn fucking bitch. . .

Zoey bursts out laughing harder than I've ever seen her laugh, before she tossed me aside like trash. My whole body was too fucked and stretched to even wipe the cum from my face. I just layed there. . . . Crushed. She brings the camera down to me and just takes it all in, loving every moment of it. She milks the scene for about 40 seconds before she flips the camera on her own face.

"Thanks for watching! That was [little fucker gives himself a facial!] I'll see you guys later! Byyeeee" she said to her audience, signing off.


Zoey set her camera down and went to grab her laptop from the little table in the corner of the kitchen. She sat back down on the couch, and plugged the camera into her computer. Her feet dangled dangerously above me, as I chose to stay down.

She began to upload and edit all of her videos from the week. She loved to post a build up of clips once a week. She said that having a routine meant people were always looking for her on a particular day and sales would benefit. I don't know if that's true or not.

I did know that this took the cake for the worst she had treated me so far. . . Maybe a tie with demolishing my balls. Thoughts of continuing to live like this flashed in my head. . . I knew I couldn't.

The problem was. . . She was straight up hiding me in plain sight. My woes were well documenting online courtesy of [Zoey's fetish tidbits] but no help ever came. Nobody thought I was a real person. Zoey got countless emails and dm' s telling her how great her special effects were, and of course she never admitted that I was a real human being.

In the beginning of her videos with me, I would try to call for help but it never did me any good. It was never live, so Zoey always just edited me out later on, or simply made me re-shoot whatever scene I was in at the time. Add to that, the fact that nobody who knew me would probably be cruising giantess porn and recognize me, meant I was stuck until Zoey made some type of catastrophic mistake.

I had to endure.

As I just layed there, deep in thought, Zoey must have taken pity on me, because I saw her lick her thumb, before it came for my face and cleaned it like a mother wiping a smudge from her child's face. She wiped the tiny mess unceremoniously on the carpet before she leaned back up and continued editing.

I could tell a stupid comment was coming.

"Are you ok, down there?" She asked, half sounding like she gave a shit.

I turned my head away.

"Oh my fucking gosh! You need to stop crying all the time, you know That?" She huffed.


"The same as always. . ." I said quietly


"What was that?" Zoey asked, leaning in closely.


"I said you're the same as always. You refuse to learn or grow as a person. . . . You're basic."


"I don't understand what you're getting at. . . " she said, totally serious.


I stood slowly to my feet, my rage giving me the strength to stand.


"My real. . Problem with you. . . Is that you. . . You'll do something despicable to me. . . Then turn around and act like you care something about me. . . .like want to show me an edit, or ask an artistic question. . . Right after you sit on me for an hour or. . . Force me to cum. You never see any issue with that, do you? " I said, wobbling slightly.


She seemed to take it all in, thinking about it.


"Preston. . . I just. . .you. .. " she tried.


"See, you cant bring yourself to be a decent person and just admit you're a piece of shit, even now that it's all out on the table. " I told her.



"Hey, it's not like that!" She said, defensively.


"Oh, then what IS it like? " I asked,undermining her.


"Is it so wrong that I leave it all on screen?!" She asked, throwing her hands up.


"Is it so wrong that you kidnapped and abuse me?" I shot back with an unblockable counter.

"I didn't kidnap you! I'm. . I just don't know where to go to get help!" She tried to convince herself more than me.

"Huh. . . How about maybe a fucking doctor or a cop, or my family! Any of those would be sufficient options. " I screamed.

She didn't know what to say.

"Well yeah but I. . . . I gave you a home here! Did you forget about that?" She argued. "You were just homeless trash before I found you!"

"A home?. . . You call this fucked up situation, inside this dump, a home? That's really laughable! Walking on eggshells around you isn't a home! Getting your arms pulled out of the sockets on camera isn't a home! Getting raped is not a home!" I shouted at her.


There was silence. . .

A moment later, she stood up, startling me. She set her laptop down and stomped to the front door, unlocking it and swinging it open. She pointed through it.

I didn't know how to react.

"There you go! If you hate it so much, get the fuck out!" She said, struggling to keep her voice down. "And don't come crawling back when you get a little cold or hungry either, because there will be nothing waiting for you but a beat down and a toss out. "



Holy shit. . . This was it.


I was free to go. . .


I really hadn't pictured it like this, but still I stumbled to the door. I didn't even bother to look back and only heard the door slam behind shut behind me. . . The divorce was final.