- Text Size +
The next few hours were just a haze. I had managed to put clothes on, but that was as far as I got before my crushing new reality set in. Either leave this place. . . . Or call Edith's bluff and risk ending up being dropped right back into Zoey's hands.


It would have been easy to write Edith off. . . Except for the way Mario had reacted to her. There was genuine terror on his face. I didn't actually know what she was capable of. Cadence really didn't say much about her in the way of positive information and I knew I couldn't ask her now. . .


Mario was really the only person I could talk to. . . The only problem was, he lived in the next city over. A 45 minute to over hour drive depending on traffic. Sure I could call him, but Cadence was the only one who has his number, and I would have to use her phone to do it. All of that was too risky.

So I just layed in my massive bed, and contemplated.

At some point, I heard Cadence and Keira come home. I admit that I got my hopes up that I would be released, but the shadows and voices passed by my door without stopping. I tried screaming for help, but there was too much noise for me to be heard. After about another hour, everything outside my door went silent and it remained that way until around 9 at night.

I was just wallowing in my self pity, sitting with my back against the wall in the dark, when there was a quiet knock on my door before it opened, letting light flood in.

"Preston? You in here?" Cadence asked, sticking her head in.

"Yeah. . . I'm down here. . ." I replied, trying not to sound as depressed as I was.

"Have you been in here all day?!" She exclaimed, somewhat angrily. "Why was the fucking door closed?!" She demanded, stepping in fully and closing the door behind her.

I knew that ratting out her mom wasn't an option, so I lied to her.

"It was just like that when I woke up."

"Was it Edith?! Did she say or do anything to you?!" She pressed, and I could tell she was getting worked up.

"I don't really know," I shrugged. " I didn't see anyone today. . ."

"It must have been her. She is such a fucking cunt!" Cadence fumed. "Are you ok? Why are you sitting there like that anyway?

"I'm fine. . . Just bored." I lied again.

She gave me a look, and I could tell she didn't believe me, but she let it slide.

"Well I have something for you! I think it will help with your. . . "Boredom" she said with finger quotes, before opening the door and reaching for something.

She returned to me, with a gift. Clearly it was a painting or a picture of something, but it was covered in wrapping paper.

"I got this for you in the city! . . . Oh yeah. . . My dad took us to the city today. . I kinda forgot to leave a note for you, but you wouldn't have seen it anyway, since you were locked in here all day. " Cadence rambled.

Of course I knew that already, but in the alternate truth I was telling, I hadn't had any confrontation with her mother.

"What is it?" I asked, standing up and stretching my legs.

"Do you want to. . . Nevermind, I'll just unwrap it!" Cadence decided, placing the gift on my bed before she grabbed me and placed me there too.

Cadence carefully pulled the wrapping off, and I immediately recognized it.

"Where the fuck did you find it?" I asked, running my hands over the canvas.

"It was in a little shop just off of downtown. I just happened to be browsing and saw it on the wall. The little bastard wanted 2 grand for it!" Cadence said, as she finished unwrapping it and threw the paper in the garbage.

"You payed 2 grand for it?!" I asked in disbelief.

"No. . . I payed 1500 for it. . . . But I had to do everything short of sucking my dad's dick to get him to give me the money."

"Yeah, I really don't want to think about that right now!" I said, cringing.


"Well it's true! I made all these promises about getting a real job, and trying not to fight with Edith. It was all a bunch of degrading bullshit, but it had to be done, even if the price was high!" Cadence said, as she propped the painting up against the headboard so we could look at it.

"$1500 huh, that's really good money for it." I said, just trying to get my head around that.

"The rat faced little shop owner tried to give me the whole "The art is worth more when the artist is dead" speech. I wasn't having it! I wanted to tell him that I was currently living with the artist, but it wasn't worth it."

"It's fucked up to think about that. Outside of a handful of people, the world believes I'm dead." I commented, solemnly.

"Well we can change that pretty quickly. Once your parents know, they will have to go and tell the proper authorities." Cadence said, carefully picking up the painting and hanging it up on a nail in the wall.

"There we go! One piece of your former life restored. Only 9 million more to go!" She said, pleased with outcome of the day as she stepped back to admire it.

There was silence for a moment.

"I just want you to know. . . . This means a lot to me. . . Thank you." I said quietly.

"Don't get all mushy on me! I said I would make the shitty weekend up to you, didn't I?" She replied with a wink as she walked to the door.

"Umm, Cadence?" I asked, apprehensively.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you one more favor?"



"Geez, what the hell happened in here?" Cadence asked as she sorted through the rats nest of cables for the computer in the editing room.

"Keira and myself just had. . . A discussion." I said, rubbing the back of my neck.

"And was this discussion on how annoying it is to sort through all of these fucking cables?" She asked, continuing to sort.

"No. . . She uhh. . . She sort of demanded to know where I had been all this time and why we are suddenly making porn."

"And?" Cadence replied, not even looking up.

"I didn't have much choice. I tried to call you with Skype, and that's when she ripped the cables out." I said, flatly.

"So you told her about. . . You know who?" She asked, her voice quiet as Keira was out in the living room watching t.v.

"As much as I could without putting myself at risk." I assured her. " But then I just made a general comparison between her and Zoey, and she freaked out, flipped the chair, and stormed off."

Cadence was quiet for a bit before she spoke.

"Well, It wasn't right of her to force you to talk about things you don't want to but if you are sure you're still safe, then it is what it is I guess." She said, as she began plugging in cables and a few seconds later turned on the computer.

"Ok, there you go! Good as new." She said as she put the chair back on its wheels and went to leave.

"We are going to watch some horror movies tonight if you want to join us out here." Cadence offered, gesturing toward the living room.

"Yeah, there's something I need to do, but then I'll be out. Can you close that door most of the way?" I asked, trying not to raise her suspicions.

She gave me a quizzical look, before cracking her classic smile and leaving the room.

Finally.

I could finally get to Zoey's response video. . . If she even made one. .

I logged into the email account, and sure enough. . . There it was. A reply email from Zoey with an attached video.

My stomach had butterflies as I looked it over. It was sent 23 minutes after my own reply. Putting the timeline together, that would mean she had seen mine pretty much right away. . . . Great.


Zoey wasn't a night owl. . . There was no doubt in my mind that I had woken her up. And I knew from very rough experience, that waking her up in the middle of the night was something you just didn't do. . . For any reason.

With that in mind, I cautiously opened the email. I was slightly relieved that it was only the attachment inside, no message. With my heart pumping, I downloaded the file. It was fairly large, but it only took a second with Cadence's high powered computer.

As the media player opened, it also only took a second for me to realize that there was a problem.

A huge, gigantic, 5 foot 6, 125 pound problem.





Before I tell you exactly what that problem is, you need to understand Zoey a little bit better. And not just Zoey, but "The 4 Zoeys" as I call them. 4 different moods limited in depth and scope, that Zoey used exclusively, to navigate the world around her. I'm going to try to explain each one to the best of my ability.


The first and. . . Most prominent of them was who I called "Dumpy and Depressed Zoey" or double D for short. Double D was the version of Zoey that the outside world got most of the time. She was the timid whipping girl of her "asshole boss". The mousey woman who aimed to please anyone who showed her even an ounce of aggression or dominance.

Double D was 83% of the reason most guys found her unattractive. It wasn't so much her looks, because admittedly Zoey was a strong 6 or weak 7 in the looks department. But her attitude was insufferable.

She was so pathetic and whiny that even I, all 12 inches of me, had even actually won arguments and disagreements with her. BUT. . . I learned very quickly, that just because she didn't squeeze me unconscious, or pull my arms out of their sockets right then and there, didn't mean that I got away with standing up to her. It usually meant that another one of the 4 Zoey's would deal with me later.


Which leads me to the next Zoey.

Happy Zoey.

Happy Zoey was the curious little scamp of the group. She was responsible for coming up with most of the original ideas Zoey had for making new content, and she was the face of the vlogs Zoey sometimes put out.

Happy Zoey had an insatiable appetite for information and could spend hours watching how to's and documentaries. Those days were honestly the most peaceful times we had.

But unfortunately, her curiosity only benefited me when it was directed anywhere else but at myself. When it was indeed aimed at me. . . . Times were less pleasant.

Just as much as she was willing to learn everything she could about something like. . . Polar bears. . She always wanted to learn everything she could about me too.

That inevitably led to her little "experiments". For all of her legitimate inquiries, happy Zoey also had questions like "how long do I have to sit on your legs before your upper body turns blue?" And "how many times can I kiss your face, before you suffocate and pass out?" "How many times can I make you cum before it knocks you out?" Or my personal favorite "how many times can I flick you in the balls before you cry and throw up?"

All important questions that happy Zoey found the answers to. . . .

3rd in the line up, was upset Zoey. . .

Upset Zoey was the main reason why being held captive there was the worst. That was because upset Zoey was the one who kept track of every little infraction that I, or anyone else for that matter, committed on her throughout the day. Kept track and then dished out punishment on ME as she saw fit.

Upset Zoey was kind of the culmination of the two previous Zoey's. She was the enforcer for double D, but also the information tester for happy Zoey.

It wasn't always brutal assaults though. . . Upset Zoey was crafty if she was anything. For example, she was the one who made me eat that disgusting mush ball. She was the one who decided to erase my balls. Sometimes she "wouldn't see me" and kick me out of her way.

Upset Zoey used everything that happy Zoey found out about me to her advantage. She was informed on how far to pull my arms and how to reset them before pulling again. How much pressure my ribs could take before. . . . How long to let me recover before crushing anything else. . .

And last. . . But certainly not least. . . .

Furious Zoey.

Simply put. . . . Furious Zoey was a category 5 hurricane with tits.

While double D wasn't even capable of lifting her own spirit, furious Zoey could easily lift and flip furniture. She could break ribs in her fist. She could punch and kick holes in the wall, and throw just about anything across the room.

Being as calm and relaxed as I am by nature, furious Zoey wasn't somebody I would want to be around at full size. Being roughly 1/6th my normal height. . . . Every encounter with her was the potential for death.

Case and point, the stomping I received after my little "prank" . Upset Zoey liked to take her time if she was going to squish me. Let me know why she was doing it. But furious Zoey. . . .

Furious Zoey dealt in body slams and broken bones.

But for all her rage and aggression. . . There was one certain thing that furious Zoey never did.


Appear on camera.

Every other Zoey made it on to the old silver screen at some point. . . . But not her.


Which is exactly how I knew that I really. . . REALLY. . . Didn't want to press play on the video.

Because the she-hulk herself, furious Zoey was primed and ready to explode on me the moment I said the word.


I managed to pry my eyes away from the screen, and for the first time I noticed I was breathing ragged and sweating. Neither were good signs, but I felt like I had to convince myself that Zoey didn't still have any power over me.

So, against my better judgement, I released the beast.

The first thing I noticed was that the camera was placed in what we called "giantess angle" meaning it was low, angled up to give the impression of size and height on her part.

I don't know if she was doing it now intentionally or not, but it worked. Zoey never seemed so big before. Her messy frizz of a mane only added to the wild animal look in her eyes and with her tits out on display, it rounded out the look of a feral girl.

Kneeling between the headphones, I listened to what she had to say. . . . It was about what I expected.

Furious Zoey

[YOU LITTLE FUCKING BASTARD! I DON'T HEAR FROM YOU FOR A FUCKING MONTH, THEN SUDDENLY HERE YOU ARE, RUNNING THAT LITTLE FUCKING MOUTH OF YOURS AT 2 IN THE GOD DAMNED MORNING?] She screamed at me.

Instantly any bravado or smugness I had was crushed. Immediately I knew I wasn't ready to face even her image, let alone the real thing, but it was too late. The flood gate was open.

[I did you a favor letting you go, you fucking dickhead! And you repay me by spitting in my face when I open up about how I feel?! FUCK THAT! A gazelle doesn't run his fucking mouth when a lioness lets him live! No, he COUNTS HIS BLESSINGS, AND THANKS HER FOR NOT RIPPING HIS LITTLE HEAD OFF AND SHITTING DOWN HIS THROAT!] Zoey raged, her face turning more and more red by the second as her hand came and smashed a cup of pens off the desk and crashing to the floor.

She gripped the sides of the desk, impossibly making herself seem even bigger.

[And what's this bullshit about you growing back and beating me to within an inch of my life? I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO! You think size makes any difference at this point, you little shit? It doesn't. . . . Because I broke you! . . . Even if you had all your height back, those knobby little knees of yours would still buckle the moment you layed eyes on me!

[You'd be right back on the ground beneath my feet in a heartbeat! The only difference is, now I'd have a "full sized man" to trample on and force to eat garbage! But you know what?. . . None of that even matters. . . You know why?. . . . Because I'm going to see to it personally that you never grow back. . . EVER!]


At that point, I guess I reached my limit. I say "I guess" because I don't remember much of what happened.

[I'm closer to you than you think!] Was the last thing I heard before things began to go wrong.



I began to hyperventilate. . . . Then I blacked out and fell off of the desk, taking the headphones with me crashing to the floor below. That got Cadence's attention, and I regained awareness being cradled in her arms after she saw that I was watching the Zoey video and shut it off.


"Preston!. . . Preston! . . Oh fuck!" She said, panicking as I lay unresponsive in her lap. The commotion got Keira's attention and she rushed to the doorway.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" She asked, actual concern in her voice.

"I. . . I don't know! I think it's a panic attack!" Cadence exclaimed frantically. She shook me lightly, but I remained unresponsive.

Keira grabbed a notepad off the desk, and crouched down in front of Cadence. She began to fan my face gently and soon I regained my senses.

"What. . . What are you guys doing here?" I asked, confused. That's when I remembered what I myself was doing there. My head snapped up to look at the monitor, but to my relief the video wasn't still playing.

"You. . . Had some sort of panic attack!" Cadence said, pulling me into her arms.

She rocked me gently for a couple minutes before Keira broke the silence.

"Umm, I'll leave you two alone. . . If you need anything, let me know." Keira said, before walking out of the room and closing the door.


"What the fuck were you doing in here?" Cadence asked, holding me up at arms length.

I was shaking violently and my eyes were wide.

"I thought I. . . . "

"What did you do!?" Cadence demanded, giving me a shake.

*****


I explained what I was doing, and Cadence watched the 3 videos in order from beginning to last before forming an opinion. I sat and cowered in her lap as furious Zoey screamed into Cadence's headphones.

Finally the video ended, somewhere beyond the point I had made it to. She took the headphones off and just sat there for a moment.

Finally she spoke.

"I. . . I think what you did was stupid and reckless." She said, in dead seriousness.

"Whose side are you on?" I asked, still way more scared than anything.

"Yours. . . Obviously. I'd never let a grown man sit in my lap otherwise! I just think you should have known better than to try to. . . "Face her" like this. . " She explained, no real emotion in her voice.

"I thought I was ready!" I said loudly, defending my actions.

"Preston. . . . She. . . You were with her for a pretty long time. . . . In the month you've been here, how many nights have you been kept awake with nightmares of her, you know? Zoey fucked you up. . . Plain and simple. Who knows when or IF you will ever be ready to take a verbal beat down like that. . . " She said, and I could tell she felt sorry for me.

"What about facing your fears?. . . Or getting back on the horse? I can't just let her talk to me that way!" I shouted, getting worked up.

"It's too dangerous, Preston! This isn't a game!" Cadence exclaimed, throwing her up.

"You were the one who said we should get back at her!" I screamed.

"Not like this! Attacking her business by being better than her is safe! You don't have to face her that way! Doing this. . . . Face to face video shit. . . It could set something off! You just fell 20 feet in your height! If we were upstairs sleeping, who knows what would have happened to you."

I said nothing. I knew she was right.

"Look. . . . I know she was just venting and trying to hurt you. . . But it worked. I've never seen anyone THAT angry before. I'm not small, but even I got a little shaken, ok? She is putting out a lot of rage. . . . What happens. . . If she snaps something? Huh? Breaks something in your mind that you can't come back from." Cadence reasoned, running her hands through her hair.

"She. . . . She said she was going to personally see to it that I never grow back! That isn't anger. . . . It's. . . Evil!" I said, reverting back to my panic attack.

"Shhh. . . I know." She whispered, pulling me into her chest and planting a kiss on the top of my head. "It was a fucked up thing to say, even for her."

"She can't really do that, can she?" I asked, probably looking for more comfort than Cadence was equipped to give me.

"I mean. . . . Not scientifically. . " She replied, more as a question than an answer.

It wasn't enough.

I burst into tears.

Cadence only held me, an uncomfortable look on her face like she was holding someone else's crying baby.

"Umm, let's go watch movies. . . . It will make you feel better." She said, before shutting the computer down and carrying me out to the living room.

Keira was sprawled out on the couch, eating popcorn and focused on whatever was playing. She barely acknowledged us as we came out of the editing room. Cadence sat in the recliner and layed back, letting me lay on her stomach while gently rubbing my back with her thumb.

It wasn't exactly how I had envisioned the day going. In fact it was the worst I had had since getting there. I was overwhelmed with emotion as I just layed there, soaking Cadence's sweater with my tears.