- Text Size +
I don't want to say that I was becoming confident, but winning these battles with the 2 angry giant women in the house DID feel pretty good. Somehow coming out on top using logic and reason vs just crushing a person into submission. Over time, I just got used to that type of treatment because that is how Zoey rolled.



I was left in the dim lighting of the room alone. I wasn't sure where Keira had went, but since she didn't just beat the shit out of me immediately, I figured I was in the clear for the time being.


Still. . .


Walking out into the main hallway of the building, I noticed that the light was on in the studio. Creeping to the open door, I saw that Keira was inside, still in her pajamas as opposed to her normal white bibs. She was crying pretty hard as she worked furiously on the canvas, letting whatever raw emotion she was feeling take control.


I knew it was probably a bad idea, but I decided to talk to her anyway. I turned the corner and approached her. She saw me coming, and just shook her head as she continued to paint.


I crawled up on the couch and sat down on a pillow, before I spoke.


"Keira, listen. . " I began, and she glared at me through her tears. "I really didn't mean to. . . To say that you were like that woman. I do understand that we have history, and I don't expect a 19 year old kid to fully understand the gravity of her actions. . . At least right away."


She scoffed quietly, but at least she didn't punch me into next week, so I continued.


"I'm not saying I forgive you, but I'm chalking it up to past feelings that you have for me specifically. I don't think you're a bad person, and the fact that you don't want to do the custom is proof of that."


Keira acted like she was ignoring me, but I could tell I had her attention.


"I'm sorry I was harsh with you, ok? It's just, when you're this size. . . Words are all you have to defend yourself. She wasn't much for talking things out, and I pretty much realized that a sharp tongue was the only way I could put a scratch on her. It didn't end well for me most times, but it helped me keep my sanity and gave me the common sense to walk away when the opportunity arose." I said, laying myself out for Keira.


Her angry pace slowed, then stopped before she regarded me.


"If all this is true. . How did you get out of there?" She asked quietly, not looking at me.


"One day, I pushed her to the point where she was either going to kill me, or let me go. If she would have took 2 seconds to catch her breath, I would probably still be trapped there. Fortunately, she "kicked me out" and I never looked back.


Keira began to add small details to the painting as she thought about what I said.


"So what is the real reason you won't tell me her name then?" She asked, her voice still low.


"Honestly. . " I began. "I don't trust you."


Whatever emotional repair I had just done, threatened to come undone at this statement.


"If you knew who she was. . . It could be my head on the chopping block." I finished.


"You think. . . I would turn you over to her?" Keira asked, and her expression told me she was hurt pretty badly.


"I'm not giving you the chance." I answered, coldly.


The tears began to flow again, but I honestly didn't care. It was a life or death matter, and I couldn't be bothered by the feelings of some bratty girl.


"Well. . . Whatever! You said your piece, so just get out of here before I make you. I thought I told you I didn't want you in the same room as me." She said, trying to sound tough, but the edge was nowhere to be found.


I didn't protest, standing up and climbing down to the floor. Testing my luck, I walked over by her bare feet and looked up at what she was painting. She stood perfectly still, as if petrified of me.


"Hmm." I said thoughtfully, before making my exit.



I woke up the next morning with thoughts of my email to Zoey on my mind. I knew she always checked fan mail and requests first thing in the morning so she had seen it by now, if not right when I sent it. I threw my clothes on in anticipation of her pathetic response, before hurrying to the stairs.


What I saw made me stop dead in my tracks.


Sitting on the couch below, was an older woman, looking directly at me. Even though I had never seen her before in my life, I knew. . . . This was Cadence's mother.


Immediately, I got an uncomfortable feeling and my fight or flight response began to scream. She just sat there, sipping her coffee with a somehow evil, pleased look on her face. Then, suddenly she broke the silence with a single word.


"COME!" She said sternly, like she was speaking to a dog, snapping her fingers and pointing to the space before her.


I didn't immediately move, sizing her up. She wore a blue pull over fleece, and black yoga pants. She had on ankle socks and black nikes. Her face was like looking into the future and seeing Cadence. Although she didn't seem to be quite as tall, she was all of at least 5'10. All of it was intimidating, but her most prominent feature was definitely her ass. From her seated position, I could see just how wide her hips were as they looked like they were ready to rip out of her spandex pants. There seemed to be a good 6 inches of cheek jutting out on either side of her sizable thighs.

"NOW!" She demanded, stomping her foot on the floor and snapping me out of my trance.

Cautiously, I made my way down the stairs and stopped 4 feet in front of her. She seemed to be amused that I didn't have the balls to step right up to her, and her calm gaze burned into me like a hot iron.

"Preston, I presume?" She asked, smugly.

I didn't respond.

"Preston. . . It seems we need to have a little. . Chat. . About my daughter and your involvement in her life." She said, smoothly.

I knew from experience after painful experience, that when a giant woman wants to have a "chat". . . .i needed to get as far away as I could, as fast as possible. I looked around for a way out.

"Are you looking for Cadence? She isn't here. . . Her father felt the need to come all the way here, to kiss her ass after our. . . Confrontation, this weekend. He took her and your other friend to see some art exhibit in the big city. They left maybe an hour ago." She informed me, with a sort of victorious smirk.

Shit.

It took 2 hours to even get to the city, plus another 5 plus that I assumed they would spend there and another 2. . . By that math I had a minimum 8 hours I needed to avoid Cadence's mom. Running wasn't going to be an option. I needed to hide and hide well. .

As if she had read my mind, Cadence's mom confirmed my fears.

"That's right, they will be gone aaallll day. That gives me plenty of time to go slow, and make sure I really get my point across!" She sneered.


I knew it was time.


In a brief pause, I bolted to the right.


"You little weasel!" I heard from behind me, and the sound of the couch creaking.


I looked over my shoulder, and she was already hot on my tail. I made it to the front door but she was on my heels. I heard her loud footsteps right behind me. She seemed to be just fucking with me.


I rounded the corner, but with her so close, I couldn't just duck into the gallery or studio. I continued to Sprint, deciding to go into the car garage. At least if I made it under a car, she couldn't just move it aside to get to me.


I could hear her chuckling, as she continued to pursue me. My heart was racing as I was about halfway there, but I expected her to grab me at any moment. Just then, the door to the garage swung open.



"Yo' Cadence! You in here?"


I instantly recognized the voice.


"Mario!" I screamed, as he stepped inside.


He wasn't prepared for what he walked into.


Mario was another sculptor and friend. He was in the same circle as me and a mentor to both myself and Cadence. He often brought new items by for her, from the stash he "gathered" around the city.


First, Mario looked down at me. His eyes got huge and joy was on his face. Then. . . . Then he noticed Cadence's mom behind me. The joy from his face was immediately snuffed out and fear replaced it.


I didn't have time to think about why, as I rushed behind his legs, looking out at Cadence's mom. She had stopped short, and was just standing there with the same smug look as when she had first seen me.



"Mario, she's trying to kill me!" I screamed, cowering behind my friend.


He was speechless as he fixated on Cadence's mother.



"Mario. . " She regarded him.


I heard him mumble something, and his legs were shaking.


"Mario, we need to get out of here. She. . . She's crazy!" I tried to convince him to move, but he seemed frozen in place.


She just stared him down.


"Oh he knows just how crazy I am!" She interrupted my plea. "And he knows better than to try to fight against me. . . Don't you Mario?" She questioned, in complete control of the situation.


"Ye-yes ma'am." He stammered.


I had never seen him like this. He was terrified of this woman.


"Good boy. . . . Now why don't you run along before I decide to find a. . . .use for you here." She suggested, her voice malicious.


"Yes ma'am" he repeated, before he quickly stepped over me and back through the door. "I'm. . . . I'm so sorry man!" Was the only apology he offered me before he was gone.


As soon as the door clicked shut, a large shadow cast over me. I turned around to see her standing above me, grinning.


"Sorry for the interruption." She said, smoothly.


I had no time to react, and nowhere to go as she reached down for me, her long nails extended. I barely offered up any resistance and she had me in her fist in two seconds. She lifted me like I weighed nothing, and turned to go back to the apartment.


I pounded on her fingers, knowing that if she had her way, it might be my last day on earth. By the time she got to the doorway, she had almost lost her grip on me. She stopped, and lifted me to her face. Before I knew what hit me she brought up her other hand.


My head snapped back as my face was belted with a flick from her middle finger. I knew immediately that my nose was broken and my teeth felt loose. She gazed into my dazed face, expecting that to be enough to snuff the fight out of me.


Defiantly, I answered her with a mouthful of blood spit in her face. It only amounted in a small glob to her, but it got my point across.


"Why you filthy little bastard!" She hissed, as she wiped the blood from below her eye.


She in turn gave me another flick and this one stunned me to the point where I just hung limp in her hand.


"I like that you've got some fight in you! It's no fun breaking you boys if you don't hate it." She whispered cruely in my ear.


She continued on to the living room, and with a rough toss, I was deposited on the couch cushion like trash. Her hands were on me immediately and she flipped me onto my back. My head was still fuzzy from being pelted, so I offered no resistance. By the time I saw what she was planning, it was too late to do anything.


The true expanse of her ass was made known to me as she turned around and hovered it over my defenseless body. Each cheek was about one and a half times my height, and almost as wide and she effectively eclipsed all the light in the room with her ass. I could tell just by looking that she was packing some serious weight in it too. I didn't have much time to stare in awe at it though, as she began her painfully slow descent.


I put my arms up and pushed, but she buckled them with no effort and continued approaching. A second later, she connected with the rest of my body, it seemed she purposely left my face "exposed" or in other words not completely engulfed.


From there, the torture began. My entire body did nothing to slow her down as she continued into the cushion. It seemed to be happening in slow motion as I was pushed deeper and deeper into the couch, the outside world above me getting further and further away as I experienced what I imagine drowning to be like.


I was in full panic mode by the time I reached my final resting place. I could see nothing but her immense spandex thigh, a wall of cushion and a sliver the ceiling, which might as well have been outer space at that point. Breathing naturally was damn near impossible. The light give in her butt cheeks and the couch was the only thing allowing the limited breathing I was doing.


Zoey had sat on me full weight before, but Cadence's mom must have had at least 30 or 40 pounds on her. At least Zoey was a fan of the distorted noises I made as she wrecked me with bouncing and slow grinding, so there was brief moments where I could breathe.


This didn't feel the same. When we reached our destination, she gave me a final wiggle as she got comfortable and I could tell she didn't plan on moving for a good long while.


"Ahh, there we go!" She purred, satisfied with the current seating arrangement. "Now where was I before you decided to get your morning exercise?" She asked, and I heard her take a sip of her coffee.


"Oh that's right! Your involvement with my daughter!" She exclaimed, as if a light bulb had gone off in her head. "But. . . Before I forget. . . It would be rude of me not to introduce myself! My name is Edith."


An involuntary groan escaped my mouth, but it seemed a good enough response.


"Now! I'm not really sure what type of sick, twisted things you guys are doing around here with 4 or 5 grand worth of camera gear, Cadence wouldn't give us the truth, but it all ends now!" She dictated. "Do you understand me?" She asked, lifting her ass so I could form a sentence.


"Cadence. . . Cadence does what she. . Wants. I'm not forcing her to do anything!" I stammered as my chest fought to expand.


She only chuckled, and a second later sat back down on me, punishing me with a grind.


"Oh I know you aren't "physically" forcing her to do anything. Full sized men don't even tell her what to do. That being said, she is susceptible to "suggestions" and that IS exactly what you're doing!"


I only wheezed and grunted in response.


It earned another chuckle from her as she took another sip of her coffee.


"The truth of the matter is. . . Sometimes a mother needs to step in, for the sake of her child's best interest. Whether her daughter approves of it or not." She explained, from her position of power.


I tried to say something, but the weight of her was not only cutting off circulation, but even the functions of my brain to my body. A gurgle is all that came out.


Edith leaned to left, picking up her cheek and allowing me to breath, while she still had my lower half completely flattened.


"Did you have something to add?" She asked, with phony politeness.


"Is. . . . Is that what you did to Mario, you fu-


The insult was squashed back down my throat as she rolled her ass back over me.



"You have a filthy little mouth, don't you?" She commented, giving me a grind and earning gurgles.

"But yes, that IS what I did to Mario. That little degenerate stealing anything and everything and stashing it here. . . Isn't what I would call acceptable behavior to have around my daughter, so I did what I had to do. BUT. . . . As you can see. . . Dear little Mario doesn't seem to have learned his lesson, now does he? I guess I'll just have to have a "conversation" with him next." She said, ominously.

As if she knew I would have something to say, she rolled her cheek again. I just layed still and quiet, too exhausted to speak.

"Nothing mouthy to say?"

I kept quiet.

"Hmm. ." She replied, and again I was sealed under her.

"But enough about Mario. . . Let's talk about what YOU'RE going to do now!" She said, sensually.

"See. . Yesterday, my plan was just to arrive here, crush you, and be done with it. Nice and quick. Throw you in the dumpster out back, then just make up something to tell Cadence. But the more I thought about it. . The more the mother in me started to win out. The thought of your parents thinking they'll never see you alive again."


She paused, taking a sip.


"So I slept on it. . . And lucky for you. . . I decided I'm going to give you the chance to leave on your own. To go home and see your family. Their hearts are broken and you owe it to them. One week. One week and I want you gone.


She just sat. . . Sat and let her words sink into me as well as her weight. It was definitely better than her straight up killing me. In reality, she was probably right. I should go home, but doing what Cadence's cunt mom wanted, rubbed me the wrong way.


I gurgled, letting her know I had something to say. To my relief, she rolled and allowed me to breathe. For the next 2 minutes I just took in breath. Finally, i did speak.

"And if I refuse?" I asked, challenging her.

To my surprise, instead of just rolling me back under her ass, I heard her grunt, and a second later she stood, releasing me. It did me no good, as my body was 110% numb and I imagined if I could see my own body, i would be pretty flat at the moment.

She turned around, and crouched over me, looking me over. Her expression wasn't the smug smirk I was expecting, but completely serious.

"I wasn't able to gather what. . . "Type" of person you were, from just the Intel my therapist gave me on you. But meeting you now, I would say. . a defiant, little prick would probably be the most accurate description. This morning, I decided that. . . If you were reasonable. . . Respectful. . .even if you didn't want to leave, I would just help you along. . . Mother you. Help you to see the light and go home to your family."

"And if I wasn't, you would just kill me?" I spat at her, angrily.

"Let me finish! It isn't polite to interrupt." She said, sternly. "I admit. . . At first that was my plan, but having seen what a little asshole you choose to be. . . I think plan B is a more suitable consequence for you. "

"And your "plan B" is somehow worse than death?" I asked, arrogantly.

Now she smiled her terrifying smile.

"A normal person would think not, but obviously. . You don't fear death, do you? If you did. . You wouldn't be here running your mouth, or spitting in my face, would you?! You would be groveling and begging for your life like a good little boy! No. . . For you, I think plan B is definitely worse."

"Are you going to keep talking, or are you going to tell me what the fuck it is? My body is going to have the feeling back before long, and when it does. . . I'm gonna punch you square in the mouth!" I said, pulling on action movie hero bravado just to piss her off.

She gave me the furious, edge of rage chuckle I expected, but she didn't lash out.

"Fair enough. . . Plan B, should you choose to remain after the deadline, is me finding you. . . Packaging you up, nice and neat. . . And hand delivery you. . . To your little friend. Hmm, what was her name again?. . Ahh, that's right! . . ZOEY!"

Edith gauged my reaction and I didn't disappoint. If there had been anything left in my bladder, I would have pissed my pants right in front of her. Impossibly, my squash induced paralysis was overcome and my body began to tremble. My face told the story perfectly.

Edith ate it up.

"Oh. . . So Mr. Big mouth does fear something! I thought as much. I'm not going to go into the details of what such a joyous family reunion would probably consist of for you, because I'm sure you've played it over and over in your mind already. Those are terms. Either you disappear, or I'm hand delivering you back to your sadistic little girlfriend, likely to never see the light of day again.

I was speechless, which didn't matter because Edith didn't give me time to say anything anyway. She immediately stood and turned around. A second later, I found my entire body buried under her overwhelming ass. She made sure to swallow up my head this time too. I disappeared completely from the outside world with the mere act of her just getting comfortable.

"I'll give you some time to think about that." She said victoriously, before flipping on the t.v. and relaxing.