- Text Size +
"Top 40 in face sitting clips . . That's not bad. Considering it looks like most of the top clips are from the same few studios." I commented, analyzing the information.


"Yeah, too bad that's pretty much the only clip we can film!" Cadence said, disappointment in her voice.

"Why's that?" I inquired, scrolling through the numerous categories, before clicking giantess.

"Because Keira is never gonna agree to do another one."

"Can't you just force her to do it?"

"I mean, I AM stronger than her, but she is faster and more agile. If she runs, I'd never catch her." Cadence admitted, grabbing the bit of flab on her stomach.

"That's true." I agreed. " But if you did catch her, she genuinely couldn't get away. . . . Why not just ambush her when she's sleeping?" I suggested, knowing full well that Cadence would love the idea.

"Oh my God, yes!" She squeeled, clapping her hands in joy. "We're totally doing it. . . Tonight!"

"Tonight?" I laughed, while combing through to see how the store was doing.

I was glad the idea cheered her up, but she may be jumping the gun on this one.

"Yes tonight! We will wait until she goes to sleep, then burst in, flip on the light to blind her, and pin her down!"

"Ok. . . As long as you think it's a good idea."

I searched the page until I found what I was looking for. It had been a few days since we had posted, so we weren't in the top 50 studios anymore, but the Keira twerking on me video was top 10 clips already.

"Really? Top 10! Cadence cheered, looking over my shoulder. "It could honestly get to number 1!"

"You sure you really want that?" I asked, slyly.

"Umm, yeah! Why wouldn't I want that?" She retorted, giving me a confused look.

"You uhh. . . . You remember what you said you would do for me if I got a clip to number one?" I reminded her with a big grin.

Her smile faded and her face went pale.

"Wait. . . No! No, this. . .this one doesn't count because. . . Because it was MY idea to film it. The deal only stands if it's your direct idea. . . . And even then. . . Probably not!" Cadence stammered, cutely.

"Come on, think about it! What better way to piss your mom off then by posting a video of you giving the little man she wants to kill a fucking blow job, online!" I exclaimed, my grin widening.

"Yeah, that would be SO great!" She replied, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Plus, I see that Zoey is still number fucking one! That pisses me off!" Cadence said, closing the computer.

"What are you gonna do? She is pretty well known now. It could be residual sales or it could be her new stuff. Who knows."

"It's irritating!" She reiterated, standing up. "Don't you know all of her passwords? What if we like. . . Logged in and deleted all of her clips?" Cadence suggested with an evil grin.

"I do, and I could. . . But I don't want that hollow victory. We need to do it the old fashioned way. She didn't let me leaving bring her down, so I can't take the easy way out either. "

"Fine, whatever!" She answered, disappointed.

Just then, we heard the door slide open and closed. Keira came trudging into the kitchen, and she looked beat.

"Hey. . " she greeted Cadence wearily.

"Hey." She replied, flatly.

They stood in awkward silence for a second, Keira slumping over, before she continued on to her bedroom without another word.

"This is gonna be perfect! She is so tired, she isn't even going to know what hit her!" Cadence exclaimed. "She should be out in the next hour I would think."

"You know I'm going to have to sleep in your room for the next few nights right?" I asked, snapping her out of her daydream.


"What, are you scared of her?!" Cadence teased, poking me in the stomach.

I pushed her finger away.

"The first thing she is gonna do when she wakes up, is break ME in half!" I complained.

"It's not ALWAYS about you, you know." Cadence shot back, disregarding my concerns.

"It is when I'm the easy target! She knows that she can't beat you up, so I get it all."

"When you think about it though, you've had it pretty easy since you've been here. Nobody has made you eat their regurgitated food. . .or. . . ." She paused, thinking.

"Yeah, that's about it! I've been stomped on, sat on, punched. . ."

"But I didn't do any of that!" Cadence chimed in, defending herself.

"You didn't let me finish! I was going to say all those things, plus scissored, bullied, incarcerated. . ."

"Fine! But it still has to be better than life with Zoey!"

"It's. . . . Different." Was all I said to her.

This seemed to piss her off for whatever reason and she set the computer down and stood over me, hands on her hips.

"What do you mean "different". Why won't you just admit it's better? Saying it's "different" implies that it's just as bad!" If that's the case, I'll take you back to Zoey's apartment right now! It's fucking bullshit Preston! Especially after all I've done for you!" Cadence bitched at me.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, planning my next words carefully. Zoey had put me in this position a thousand times. If I said it was better, she would accuse me of just saying what she wanted to hear. If I stuck with my previous statement, she might actually "take me back to Zoey's." Even though she failed to realize that she didn't actually know where Zoey lives.

"Cadence. . . Listen." Making sure I had eye contact and her full attention. "I am happier. That is true. It's just. . . Knowing Zoey is closing in on me, and Keira on a rampage. . . I'm really fucking stressed. I do feel good when you're here and we are on the same page. It feels like we're unstoppable. But in between those moments, I don't know how I'm going to make it."

The anger on her face melted, and she sat back down at the counter. She just sat silent for a minute.

"Ok. . . Alright, I'm sorry. " she said genuinely. "Obviously something major happened while I was gone. Let me hear it."


I took a deep breath.


"Zoey was. . . Outside my studio. I don't know if it was a genuine coincidence or if she was waiting there to meet whoever was renting it."


Cadence's eyes got wide, but she remained quiet.


"She introduced herself to Keira, and they pretty much had a conversation about me, neither of them knowing who the other one was talking about."



"Really?" She asked, an amused look on her face.


"Yeah, but that isn't it. Come to find out, Zoey is in Tess' beginner art class now!"


"What the fuck?" Cadence breathed, rubbing her face with her hands.


"She is infiltrating my life Cadence. Ingraining herself in the art world until she comes across any useful information that will lead her to me!"


"That's so fucked up! We have to do something!" Cadence exclaimed, standing back up.


"I know, but Tess made a good point. She can help us keep an eye on who Zoey is talking to and where she is going."


"Why not just kick her out of the fucking class?!" Cadence shouted, as if she was debating with Tess, instead of talking with me.


"That is what I said. . . . She said "maybe Zoey legitimately wants to learn more about painting. " I explained, doing my best Tess impression.


"Geez! She WOULD say that!" Cadence spat. "Who cares if she wants to learn anything now? She gave up that privilege when she kidnapped you and treated you like garbage for the last 6 months!" Cadence exclaimed, getting worked up.


"It is what it is. Tess usually has a pretty good hunch on these things."


"Yeah, except she couldn't tell that Zoey is a totally fucked up monster!" Cadence practically shouted.



"I don't know! Maybe Zoey is a really good actress?" I offered.


"Either way, it doesn't matter. It's fucked up that she won't help you. "



I nodded my agreement.


"I think Keira is probably already asleep. I'm going to go up there and fuck with her. You can stay here if you want. I'm gonna knock her out again and I'll bet she stays down until morning. Tomorrow. . . I'll make it up to you somehow, ok?" She asked, looking me in the eyes.



"Ok."



20 minutes later, I heard a surprised shriek come from Keira's bedroom, followed by muffled screams. Another 15 minutes later, Cadence came walking out, picking a wedgie out of her ass and grinning. She went into her own room and closed the door.



Alone, I went into the "editing room" which was below the stair case and wall to wall with the kitchen. I booted up the more powerful desktop and went online.


I'm not even sure what drove me to it, but I found myself opening that page. . .


[Zoey's fetish tidbits]


I slowly scrolled down the page, seeing what she had been up to since I was gone. She had made some new props, and added some new categories. 4 out of her top 5 clips were clips with me in them. I also noticed that she had since "replaced me" with a little Ken doll. . . . Pathetic.


My curiosity was peaked now, and I had to see more. I checked her Twitter and Instagram accounts. Every image reminded me heavily of the place I had been forced to call home for the past 6 months.


I got my fill, and knew there was only one more thing I had to check.


The email address that Zoey had set up for me. I don't know why she did that, but I had a feeling there was something I needed to see. I opened it, and amongst all the spam. . . Was an email from Zoey. It was dated 2 days after I had left. . . .

It had a video attached to it.


Every fiber of my body told me I should just delete it. . . . . Every fiber of my body told me I should just delete the whole email account. With my head as fucked up as it was, no good could come of it. . .



And still I opened it.



In the pitch dark of Cadence's apartment, I watched the first words from my captor since I had left. I had some idea of what to expect, and I received one of the possibilities i foresaw.


The video opened to Zoey seemingly in shambles. Her hair was a tangled mess and she was without make up. Her eyes were red and I knew she had been crying for who knows how long. She had on an oversized t-shirt that rounded out her heart broken look. All it needed was a tub of ice cream and she would be the break up chick in any 90's movie.


She just stared into the camera for a moment, and I honestly felt her eyes bore into me. My heart began to flutter at the sight of her, and an old, but still fresh fear sparked up. Then she took a deep breath and spoke.



[Jesus. . . I don't even know why I'm doing this. . . . It's probably a stupid idea but. . . Preston. . . If you're watching this. . . Just come home please! . . . I'm. . . I'm not angry anymore, ok? I realize I went too far with that last clip and this is me. . . Apologizing for it. You were right. . . . You were right about everything! And. . . If you come back, I'm gonna try to work on everything you pointed out, alright? You can help me be a better person! I promise. . . No more beatings. . And. . No more positions.]



By this point, tears were flowing steadily from her face, and she paused to take a fat rip on her vape pen before she continued.


[I'm going to cook for us every night and. . . You don't have to finish it if you don't want to! Plus, I called. . I called and upgraded the cable package! We have those art channels you were talking about now! Things here are perfect now! It just needs. . . It just needs you.]


She trailed off, and just stared down to the left for a few seconds, before she looked up slowly and continued.


[Look. . . I really don't expect you to listen. I doubt you will even see this, but if you do. . . Just know that you always have a home here. . . Can you at least let me know you're alive and doing ok? You owe me that much. . . . I love you.]


With that, the video went black.


I sat in silence for a moment, only the glow of computer screen keeping me company. Seeing her address me again was scary on its own, whether or not she was angry with me. It was probably a burden I would live with for the rest of my life. Still. . . . With the initial shock gone. . . . I pressed play, and watched it again.



After the second run through, I found clarity. I knew what I wanted to do. Quietly, I walked back out into the living room and looked up to the balcony. Both Cadence and Keira had their doors closed and their lights off. . . . . Perfect.



I went back into the editing room and pushed the door as closed as I could while still being able to get out on my own. Next, I set up the web cam, and thought about what I wanted to say, letting my rage simmer. I pressed record and let my emotions fly.


[Wow! That was a seriously touching bit of bullshit Zoey! Really, it was! It's almost sad, truthfully. . . Maybe borderline pathetic even. I understand that losing the one person who had no choice but to tolerate you can be hard, but goddamn!. . . . I have to say that I'm not surprised you made this video either. . . You really only have 2 gears. . . 2 speeds at which you function. . . Mousey and pathetic, the world's dumping girl. . . . And that. . Not so pretty side. . I'd be willing to bet that at the first sign of distaste for you, you'll drop the whole "please just come home" routine, and go right back to classic ballistic Zoey, you emotionally underdeveloped cunt!. . . . . As for me "owing you this much". . . You can eat a fucking dick! I owe you nothing if not the ass kicking of A lifetime. Honestly. You better pray every night that I don't ever get my size back because I'm liable to kill you. Beating you to within an inch of your life. . . Would be just about all the restraint I could muster. . . . . Watch your back, Zoey.]



I shut the camera off, and before I had time to think about it, and change my mind, I sent it to her. I closed the video and just sat for a moment in silence.


"Umm, what are you doing?" I heard from behind me. My neck nearly snapped as I looked back to see Keira standing in the doorway.


Living in the house with two other people and having plenty of time to myself for thinking, I had a plan. I clicked one of the open windows that had the inbox for the clip store.


"Just checking e-mails. . . " I said casually, playing it cool.


Keira just stood apprehensively in the doorway, not turning the light on or anything.


"I heard you talking when I got up to go to the bathroom." She informed me, rubbing her eyes and yawning.


I didn't have any excuse ready, so I just plain ignored her and changed the subject.


"There is a custom video request here for you. . ." I said, fake cheerfully.


I clicked into the email, and looked it over.


"Hmm, it's a price quote for a pov giantess clip. Nice." I said, cooly.


"I literally understood none of that. . . " Keira said, giving me an irritated look from what I could see of her face in the glow of the screen.


"POV. . . Point of view." I explained.


"And the other word?"


"Giantess. . . A female giant. . . .you." I said, trying to explain it to someone who had never heard the word before.


"I. . . I'm not even THAT tall!. . . " She replied, a confused look on her face.


"I mean, besides the fact that 6'3 is pretty fucking tall for any girl. . . . In this case, he wants to be small, therefore making you a giantess. . . "


Keira walked up, and looked over my shoulder. She read what the customer wanted, and I could tell it wasn't her cup of tea.


"Umm, no. . . I really don't want to do that. . ." She said, an odd look on her face.


"Really? Why not? It's right up your alley and you could probably make some pretty good money.


"Because! I don't want to act like a total bitch to some random guy who is supposed to be tiny! It's fucking weird and it feels wrong."


"You had no problem being horrible to me! Without any provocation! Now you want to turn down 2 or 300 bucks just for talking that way to the camera for 10-15 minutes? " I reiterated in disbelief.


"With you it's different! You're a complete asshole!" She argued without hesitation. "I really don't want my life to go down that path. . . . It feels like rock bottom somehow, you know?"


"Do you have any idea how much money is in it? Producers are making a complete living on nothing BUT customs!" I said, passionately.


"Well whatever, tell the guy I'm not doing it!" Keira spat, and I knew it was final.


"I'm going to tell him that only Cadence is available for it." I responded, and I began to type the reply email.


"What does Cadence need the money for? She is fucking rich! Like seriously. . . . . This whole thing is fucking sketchy now that I think about it!" Keira ranted, getting worked up.


"Nobody is MAKING you stay here. Just leave if you don't like it." I advised, trying not to anger the volatile red-head.


She stood fuming. No doubt dreaming of throttling me. I could feel her eyes burning into me as I ignored her to set up the details of the transaction.


"Tell me the truth." She said simply.


"What?" I questioned, not really paying attention to her.


"Tell me why you and Cadence are doing this!" Keira demanded.


"What does it matter?! We. . . . We are just trying something new. . . " I stammered, not ready for her assault on me.


It must have been her last straw, because she turned around and closed the door, locking it. She folded her arms and glared at me.


"What the fuck, Keira?" I asked, getting slightly nervous.


"I already told you. . . . I want the truth. No more lies or bullshit! Tell me why you're doing this, and where you were for half a year. You aren't leaving until you do." She stated matter of factly, before she walked across the room and sat in the other computer chair.


She must have been trying to piss me off, because she put her hands behind her head, and stretched her long legs, reclining and closing her eyes.


"I'll stay in here all night if I have to." She threatened.

I silently weighed my options. . . . In honesty, I might be able to push my computer chair over and be able to reach the door knob, but I figured Keira would interfere with that plan. If she kept her eyes closed, I could probably make a Skype call to Cadence. If she wasn't a heavy sleeper, she would answer and get me out.

I quickly opened the program and started calling her. I glanced back at Keira, and to my dismay, she was looking right at me, with a smug smile on her face. She stood, and before I could comprehend what she was doing, she reached behind the desktop and ripped every single cable out in one big handful.

She roughly tugged on the bundle, until it came free, before she tossed the whole snake across the room, keyboard, mouse, monitor and all. After, she somehow managed to find the light switch and flip it on, before dimming them and sitting back in the chair the same way.

"Answers." Was all she said.

I knew I had to do something. I was going to have to tell her as little as possible to get out of here.

I took a deep breath, all to make what I was going to say seem more profound.

"Fine. . . . You win. I'll tell you. . . ." I paused, honestly thinking about what I was going to tell her. "The day I shrunk. . . I was at my studio. I was in a panic, but I still managed to get out of there to go find help. Let's just say. . . What I found, wasn't help."


Keira sat up. I had her attention now.


"Up until a couple weeks ago, I. . . I was pretty much held captive and used as. . . "


"As what?!" She asked, leaning in closer.


"She used me as. . . A type of sex slave."


The look on Keira's face. A potent mix of shock and terror. It was like her heart and brain were on the same page, but somehow at odds with each other at the same time.


"That's not true." Was the response I got. Keira refused to believe it.


"You wanted to know." I said, dead serious.


She sat in silence for a moment, before she got herself together and began to think.


"Wait. . . . You said "she". You're telling me that a woman took you and held you prisoner and used you for sex for the last 6 months?"


"Yes. . . . But that isn't how it began. She told me she would help me at first. By the time it was apparent that she wasn't getting help, she had me locked down." I said, solemnly.


She was just shaking her head in disbelief.


"Shut up! You're. . . . You're making that up!" She stammered, squirming in her chair.


"Take it or leave it! All I have to say is, you better let me out of here when I'm done telling you."


"Anyway, long story short. . . She used me to make fetish videos for her gain. Not only that though. . .She was. . . .IS. . .a fucking psycho. I'm not going to break down our relationship, but she had no restraint. She basically pounded me into the ground for any little thing I did. To the point where I was in a dark place all the time and was about ready to. . . ." I didn't finish. I didn't need to.


Keira's eyes were impossibly wide now, her mouth agape. Again she had to process before she could speak.


"Ok. . . So why not go to the police? Why come here? Any sensible person would go to the cops after something like that!" She said, somewhat accusing me of something. "Plus. . . . Does this "horrible woman" have a name?" She asked, a skeptical look on her face.


"She does. . . . But I'm not telling you what it is."


Her face changed from skeptical to offended.


"And why not? because you're lying through your teeth about the whole thing and she doesn't exist?" She asked, pointing a long boney finger at me.

"Do you hear yourself right now?" I replied for some reason, even though I honestly didn't care what she thought or believed. "You are clearly talking to somebody who is roughly 1/5 of their original height, and you somehow find the fact that somebody like that exists, even though as we speak, YOU are currently using your size to keep me in here against my will!" I said, just short of A shout.

Keira's face turned from offended to shameful. "No I'm n-" she began to reply, but she knew I was right. She switched to an angry glare, but I wasn't finished.

"Think about it. You've been here what? A couple of days? And in that time, you already made me clean your fucking filthy sandals, stomped me out-"

Her lips pursed, and I could see emotion and tears welling up in her eyes as she shook her head in denial.

"Sat on me until I passed out, squeezed me-

I could see she was holding back the urge to do something to me, knowing full well it would only confirm what I was saying. I braced for impact as she stood and loomed over me. I closed my eyes and curled up for protection.

Keira never did hit me, but she flipped her chair over violently. She stormed passed me, unlocked the door, and left.