- Text Size +
Some time later, I awoke with a gasp. It took me a minute to even remember where I was. It all came flooding back to me in a giant wave.


Keira.


I could hear her voice in the kitchen, and it sounded like she was talking to Cadence. I peeled myself off of the floor, brushing the dirt off of my clothes. My chest ached like nobodies business, and I'm not sure if she did something else to me when I passed out, but my ankle was killing me now too.


I limped my way towards the kitchen. I would have loved to go up to my room, but there was no way I was climbing the stairs in this condition.



When I came around the corner, Keira's back was turned to me, but Cadence was facing me and caught sight.


"What the hell happened to you!?" She asked, partially laughing. Keira turned to look at me when she heard this. The look on her face told me I would be wise not to say anything. I didn't care.


"What the fuck do you think happened?!" I snapped at her.


Keira burst out laughing and Cadence looked shocked.


"Hey! Don't talk to me like that!" Cadence shouted at me, defensively.


"It's your fault!" I screamed back.


"Awww, he's soo mad just because I squished him a little bit!" Keira laughed.


She knew exactly what to say to push my buttons. It instantly reminded me of my little sister. My sister Tegan was the same age as Keira, but being from different sides of the city, luckily they didn't know each other. Tegan was a master of getting under my skin with snarky little comments and condescension. She always seemed to have a way of making me look stupid in front of people.


Although we were about the same size normally, I proved that I could usually take my sister if things got physical, although they rarely did. Me, being the scrawny, artist type, somehow trumped her "popular, athletic" build. She was definitely faster than me and admittedly maybe even stronger, but I guess I somehow had more "technique" if you could call it that. I could only imagine what she would do to me if she crossed paths with me at this size.


I had been out of the house for 3 years at this point, but I know that she had been just about to move to college around the time I had my accident. Too bad I would probably never see her graduate, either by choice or by fate.


I snapped back into the real world as my body was moving on its own. Keira had pushed me past my limit and I was blind with rage. Before I knew what I was doing, I walked over to where her feet were resting on the bottom bar of the counter stool, reared back, and began punching her in the ankle bone and feet as hard as I could. I don't really know what I expected to happen. Maybe I could hit a nerve or something, to amplify my force and do some damage but no such luck.


It felt literally like punching a rock. Pain shot through my hands, but I did my best not to show it. Her reaction worried me.


"Huh. . ." She said thoughtfully.


A moment later, she stood, forcing me to take a step back as she rose to full height. I looked up, and her smug expression told me she was only amused by my retaliation. I knew I had to get out of there.

"Awww, it looks like the little guy REALLY wants to take another nap!" She said, baby talking me. I turned to run, but immediately felt her hands wrapped around me.

"Cadence, get her off of me!" I screamed, my voice cracking as she lifted me up to chest level.

Cadence had a hazy look in her eye as she watched the situation unfold. I'd seen this look before when she was watching porn on her computer. She was completely zoned out and extremely aroused. She did nothing to help me. Keira looked over to see if Cadence would intervene, before seeing she was out of it.

"Huh. . . Looks like she doesn't care what happens to you. So much for your stupid little totem pole!" Keira commented, before slowly lowering me to the round, vinyl cushion of the stool she had been sitting on. She placed me flat on my back, and easily fought off my tiny hands, pinning me down.

"I think since you want to BE such a little ass. . . . Maybe you'd like some. . . Quality time with mine." Keira said, as she turned and climbed up onto the bar of the stool, her big, round ass, hovering above me. It was at this point that I knew I had lost this round too. Slowly, she lowered her cheeks down on me, and in spite of my attempts to punch and kick her, she continued her descent until completely engulfing me, flattening me out.


I let out a weak grunt as her ass touched down, plastering me to the vinyl. Instantly, I was unable to move a muscle. Keira had me pinned the long way with her right cheek dominating my face and upper body and her left cheek covering my legs. I was sure that I wasn't visible to the outside world.


She sat still, just letting her weight melt me. With my face burried deep in her butt cheek, I couldn't take in any air, and to add insult to injury, her weight squashed my lungs to the point where I couldn't inhale and expand them if I tried. I was utterly trapped and in pure hell. It was only a matter of time before I would pass out again.

"He totally can't do anything. I can feel him trying to struggle under my ass!" Keira informed Cadence as she remained seated. She wasn't even putting her full weight on him. Just enough to keep him down and extinguish any hope of getting free.

"Is that really necessary?" Cadence asked, snapping out of her trance. She walked around the counter and crouched to get a look at what was transpiring.

"Yeah, I think so! He is lucky this is all I'm doing to him. I could break his ribs right now if I wanted to! I should. . To get even for all the shit he's given me over the past year! Even though I admitted my fuck up and apologized for it!" Keira explained, giving a little grind on her tiny captive.

"Well don't make him pass out at least! He is already pissed at me, and I will never hear the end of it if I let you do that." Cadence said on her way towards the living room.

"You'll hear the end of it. . . . When YOU sit on that worthless little face of his!" Keira offered, laughing.


"Yeah, except I pretty much promised him I WOULDN'T sit on him, step on him, grind his balls with a pencil eraser. . . . Those kinds of things. " Cadence informed her, walking back around the corner with a camera. She already had it on and was looking through the view finder.



"Umm, that last part sounded oddly specific. . . .care to elaborate?" Keira asked, lazily lifting a heavy cheek and allowing me a little breathing room. I hacked and coughed as the cool air rushed in, contrasting the steamed, humid ass air of Keira's butt.



"Eh, maybe later. Do something sexy! I'm in the mood to film something!" Cadence said, dismissively, circling and getting a closer view.


"Like what?. . . OH MY GOSH! Should I twerk on him?" Keira asked, looking coyly over her shoulder at the camera.


"That would be so fucking hot!" Cadence said, walking up with the camera. "Hold on a minute."

She messed with her phone, and a moment later, music started playing from a speaker by the sink.

Keira only chuckled and my opportunity to breathe was ended. She lowered her ass back on to me, turning me so I aligned with her crack. Her butt touched down, squashing my face up between her butt cheeks. My head was jostled roughly as she began to bounce her buns individually to the beat of the music.

I tried my hardest to retreat into my mind. My body and dignity had lost the war and were nothing more than just chew toys for Keira's fat ass now. She continued to bounce for a few seconds before switching to a deep, slow grind. I was drug along with her butt, I'm sure looking like a pathetic rag doll on camera.

The pressure continuously mounted and decreased in the grind as the temperature steadily rose. I didn't really recognize the song playing, but 6 minute hip-hop songs were a rarity. That much I knew.

My mind was paste by this point and the ability to form coherent thoughts was gone. Keira mulched me for another couple songs, before knocking me out for good with a couple heavy butt drops which I could only compare to having a fully loaded dump truck land on me three times in a row. I was unconscious after the first time, but as the footage clearly revealed. . . . Keira had no qualms about kicking me while I was down. And of course I was forced to edit the whole video.

The next morning, I awoke, surprised to find myself in my bed. The last thing I remembered was being twerked into unconsciousness by Keira while Cadence practically drenched her panties watching. Needless to say. . . . I was pissed. I was dead set on giving both Cadence and Keira a kick in the ass.


I tore off my covers and quickly threw on some clothes Cadence had bought for me. Fully dressed and fuming, I stormed through the open door.



"BOO!" A voice shouted at me and I nearly pissed my pants. I let out a startled scream and tripped over myself trying to get back into the perceived safety of my room.


A second later, I heard Cadence laughing incredibly hard from outside the door. She swung my door all the way open and grinned down at me.


"Holy shit! You should have seen yourself!" She shouted. "You. . . You pretty much screamed like a girl!" She exclaimed, struggling to breathe through the laughter.


"You seriously need to fuck off!" I screamed at her. My face was red, both from embarrassment and anger.


"Oh what? You thought I was Keira?" She asked, baby talking me.


I didn't answer and just walked past her dirty converses. I heard her turn to follow me as I made it to the stairs and started awkwardly climbing down.


"You have to admit that it was perfect timing though!" Cadence said, as she watched me climb before she started down behind me.


I said nothing.

"Like. . . I just happened to be coming to wake you up too! So classic!"

I reached the ground and began the walk to the door. I got to the open door and headed across the hall to the gallery with the open window.

"Uhh, my car's out back in the garage." Cadence informed me, grabbing her purse and car keys from the hook on the wall.

I kept walking, entering the gallery and pressing on.

"Hey! Are you listening to me?" She asked, a hint of annoyance in her voice.

Still nothing from me. I got to the window and climbed up.

"So. . You're just leaving now!? Because I scared you a little bit?" She asked, rushing to the window.

It was a tight squeeze for a skinny regular sized person, and Cadence was too thick to fit, so she could only watch me walk out into the world from the window.

"Jeez, what the fuck!" She said, wondering what she did wrong.

She ran out of the gallery and through her front door to cut me off.

"Hey wait! Preston!" She called, blocking my path.

I veered and walked around her tree trunk sized legs. She just turned and stared at me.

"You're seriously leaving because I jumped out and scared you?" Cadence asked in disbelief.

I continued to walk. I didn't even know where I was going at this point. Just. . . Away.


"Just so you know. . . . I saw "HER" At the grocery store this morning." I heard from behind me. Every fiber of my being told me to stop and turn around, but then I remembered that Cadence was full of shit most of the time and continued to walk down the broken sidewalk.


"She. . . She really looked like she recognized me. . . " Cadence informed me, worry in her voice.


. . . . Fuck.



I stopped.


What choice did I have?


If Zoey recognized Cadence somehow, and then followed her home, I could be royally fucked in the near future.


"Did she follow you?" I asked, my voice eerily calm.


"I. . . . I don't know? I don't remember seeing anyone, anyway. . . " she replied like a child getting reprimanded.



She was ruining my life.


Cadence was literally ruining my life in every possible way. I knew things could be worse, but I also knew if I stuck around here I would definitely find out how much worse.

"Call my parents." I said flatly.

"W-what?!" Cadence replied, choking on the word.

"Call my parents. . . . I'm going home."

"What? You don't think I can protect you from that scrawny little bitch?" Cadence asked, puffing out her chest. "I'll fucking destroy her if she lays a finger on you!"


"No. . . . No you won't. You'll most likely end up filming whatever she chooses to do with me, and masturbating to it later!" I shouted at her.


There was a brief pause, then before I knew what was going on, Cadence stomped over to me and snatched me up, not caring that the homeless woman across the street was watching the whole thing.


I punched and kicked her arm, but she wouldn't release me. She flung open the front door and stormed inside, leaving it wide open behind her. When she got to the living room, she slammed me roughly on to the couch.



"Hey! What the fuck is your problem!?" I yelled, collecting myself from the force of her slam.


"You! You have been nothing but an ungrateful little asshole since you got here!" Cadence said, throwing her hands up.


I began, but she wasn't finished.


"Like. . . . I gave you a place to live, bought you clothes, took you to appointments, and this is how you repay me?!" She asked, her face turning red.


I thought about just leaving it alone and letting her have her moment. . . . . But nah.



"You mean YOUR DAD gave me a place to live and YOUR DAD bought me insert item here!" I corrected her snidely.



Her reaction was both expected. . . . And unexpected.


She DID get furious. . . I knew that would happen.


What I didn't foresee was what happened next. Instead of grabbing me and snapping me in half or pulling limbs out of sockets, she fought the urge to. I watched as she took a step towards me, her lips pursed and breathing heavily out of her nostrils, before turning and stomping up the stairs.


I followed her progress to her bedroom door, where she ducked in and literally slammed the door as hard as she could. The whole place seemed to shake with the force but it might have been because I was tiny. Along with the vibration, she had also managed to splinter the wooden door frame and a piece now jutted out.



"Jeez! What the hell is her problem?" I heard from my left.


Just great. . . . Keira.


She came sauntering in wearing what looked like a waitresses outfit from a diner in a movie. I had to admit that I WAS curious about why she was wearing that, but I also remembered that. . . "FUCK KEIRA!"



I said nothing to her, and began getting off the couch.


"Hey! I'm talking to you, you little shit!" Keira said, her tone more bitchy than usual.


I had nothing to lose at this point, so I randomly took off sprinting for the front door. Luckily I only heard her scoff and begin to walk up the stairs to her own room.


Hours and a few paintings later I returned to the living side of the warehouse to find Cadence and Keira sitting on the couch watching a movie. No surprise, neither of them looked happy to see me. I decided it was best that I didn't stick around and began to climb the stairs to my own bedroom.

I had gotten up 3 steps when I heard the inevitable.

"Hey! Come back here for a minute!"

I stopped and sighed. Turning, I faced the girls but didn't leave the steps. I just glared at Keira as Cadence looked on.

"Don't you have something you want to tell Cadence?" Keira asked like a mother talking to her kids.

"Uhh yeah, you're out of crimson paint. If you could swing by the art supply store and get some that would be great." I said, not missing a beat.

I was glad to see Cadence chuckle and crack a smile, which meant we were probably good again, but Keira was a different story. She stood up and stomped over to the bottom step. With her on the floor and barefoot and myself on the 3rd step, I was about even with her thighs. I had to admit I was more than a little intimidated by her, but I didn't let it show.

She stood with her hip cocked and her hand on said hip. She gave me the death glare but I was unwavering.

"Look, I'm not really sure why you THINK you can tell me what to do all of a sudden, but I'm telling you right now. . . . Fuck off." I said flatly.


I saw a flash of something in her eyes before she gave me a devilish grin and her hands extended out for me. I tried my best to struggle away but I was easily coiled up and subdued.


"I THINK I can tell you what to do, because I THINK I could probably snap you in half if I really tried at it!" She informed me, her grip tightening. "Maybe twist you up like a pretzel." She began to twist her hands, giving me a snake bite that burned my skin.



I looked to Cadence, and I could tell she knew that she was proving my whole point by doing nothing. She had a nervous expression on her face and she was biting her lower lip. Finally after about 20 seconds of watching Keira fucking with me, she spoke up.


"Hey! . . . Uhh, why don't we film a quick video?"


And there it was! Cadence fucked me over once again!


If the look on MY face told the story of how let down and pissed off I was, Keira's face was the complete opposite.


"Oh my God, YES!" She shouted excited before looking at me with a look that said "You're totally fucked now."



"Ok cool! I have a good idea for it. I'll grab the cameras, you two meet me in the studio." Cadence directed, walking past us and up the stairs to her room.



"I love this place so much!" Keira said, more to herself than to me as she kept me in her clutches as she walked to the studio. "The apartment is beautiful, plus. . . I get to beat up the little shit that made my art career hell, pretty much whenever I want!" She continued, giddy.


I chose to keep my mouth shut. There was no use mouthing off when she already had me in her grasp and we both knew what was coming.


She slid open the studio door and stepped inside. Upon a quick glance, she was immediately drawn to the latest painting I had finished. It was a new style I was working on for outdoor scenery and she was speechless upon seeing it for the first time. So much so, that she absent mindedly dropped me on the couch on her way to it. I watched in annoyance as she beheld all the small details I was able to incorporate because I could use my tiny hands.


Keira picked it up off the floor, and looked it over, her jaw slack.


"This is. . . . .this is incredible. ." She breathed.


I said nothing. I had a bad, and all too familiar feeling about where this was going. To my relief, a second later Cadence walked in, holding a bundle of gear.


She looked at Keira, then at me. Immediately she got the vibe that I was getting angry and she moved to defuse the situation. She set the cameras down and spoke.



"Alright Keira, put the painting down and I'll explain what we are going to do." She commanded. Keira set it on a nearby easel and walked over.


"Ok, what did you have in mind?" Keira asked, brushing a stray hair out of her face.


". . . . So I was thinking we'd do. . . . A facesitting clip maybe? " Cadence informed us. Keira's face instantly lit up and she gave me a predatory sneer.


"Yes! That is so perfect! Cuz I was thinking about it while I was at work, and I think it could be so much sexier if I wore a thong or maybe like. . Like booty shorts ya know? So you can really see his little face get swallowed up!" Keira blurted out upon hearing Cadence's decision.


There was a brief pause before Cadence broke the silence.


"Actually I was thinking maybe I would do the sitting this time. . . . " she said, biting her lower lip again with a quizzical expression.



"No! That's totally cool too!" Keira assured her. "Make the little prick pay for being an ungrateful little bastard to you, in spite of all you've done for him in his time of need."


I was feeling sick to my stomach. All of Keira's talk about swallowing my face up in her ass had made damn sure of that. Now hearing my own friend wanted to do it was putting me over the edge.



"Umm. . . . I honestly had YOU in mind Keira. . . " Cadence explained sheepishly.


My ears perked up upon hearing this. I looked to Cadence and she gave me a wink.


Keira went pale. . . . Well, paler than her already gingery complection.


"You uhh. . . You want to facesit me?" She asked, her previous enthusiasm completely drained.


"Yeah, the giantess stuff is all well and good, but we need to diversify. I want to be number 1 in multiple categories. Zoey does all sorts of videos so so will we!" Cadence said proudly.


"Who is Zoey?" Keira asked, a confused look on her face.


"She uhh, she's nobody! Just a fine reference for clip store success!" Cadence quickly answered, hoping it would quell Keira's curiosity. . . . It didn't.


A shiver went down my spine as Keira glanced at me, gauging my response to the information she was given. I stayed as neutral looking as I could, but she didn't show any real sign of buying it. Eventually, she did look away.



"So what do you want me to do?" Keira asked, begrudgingly.


"I want to do like a ditzy slavegirl routine." Cadence explained as she set up cameras.


"Ditzy slave girl?" Keira repeated.


"Yeah, like. . . I'll come storming in, angry at you for something, then your punishment will be me sitting on you. "



Hearing this really resonated with me. I had been in that exact situation in real life. Facing down an unstoppable giant for minor infractions. This was nothing in comparison, but at least SOMETHING was going to happen to Keira.



"Uhh. . . Ok? So what, just be standing around in here or what?" Keira asked, unsure of what Cadence really wanted.


Cadence surveyed the room, and I saw her eyes light up when she saw the painting supplies.


"Ok, I got it!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands. "I'll come in and find you painting right, then yell at you for. . . . . Not doing my laundry! . . Then. . .umm. . . You mouth off to me and. . . I'll crush your painting and sit on you!" Cadence explained, laying the whole scenario out.



Keira looked incredibly weary and I was loving it. She said nothing, and just nervously played with her hands.


We finished setting everything up, and began the scene.




I was in charge of running the camera angles from the laptop, seeing as how I was too small to do anything else. I watched Keira painting from behind until Cadence slid the door open with a crash and stormed in. Keira looked up, a frightened look on her face.


"What. The . Fuck!" Cadence shouted at her, rage simmering in her voice.


"Goddess I. . ." Was all Keira stammered before Cadence was in her face with a hand full of dirty laundry.


"I've been trying to find you for the last hour slavegirl!" Cadence said loudly, pooring on the bitchy tone.


"I. . . I just needed a break." Keira replied, timidly.


"A break!? You needed a break? What about MY break? Huh? What about MY relaxation? isn't that YOUR job?" Cadence continued, shoving Keira's shoulder.



"Yes goddess. . . " she answered, hanging her head.


"So then do you want to explain what the fuck you're doing in here with this shitty painting, instead of making sure I'm relaxed by handling my laundry?" Cadence asked, holding up her handful of clothes.


"I was just. ." Keira began, but Cadence cut her off.


"No! I don't even want to hear it! You've been just begging for punishment lately. Now. . . . Now you're gonna get it!" She threatened, before knocking the paintbrush out of Keira's hand, and grabbing her by her hair, bending her over.


She led her to the couch, and in one smooth motion, tossed her on to her back. Keira shrieked as she was unprepared for it. In the blink of an eye, Cadence had stripped out of her shorts and was in only a butt cheek bearing thong. Before she could complain Cadence was on her and she was faced with Cadence's fat ass. A genuine look of disgust graced Keira's face, and she let out a pathetic cry before Cadence tucked her bare feet under her head, and engulfed her into the abyss.


It was only after I took my eyes away for a moment that I realized how hard I was. I'm not sure if it was a genuine attraction to Cadence, or the mere sight of Keira finally on the receiving end, but it was turning me on something fierce. I awkwardly adjusted my pants and continued running the cameras.



Cadence sat heavy, holding nothing back from Keira's squashed face. Her red hair was frizzed and tossed between Cadence's soles and I literally could see no part of her face under Cadence's cheeks. The only sign that I could see from my vantage point to tell me she was alive, were her pathetic kicks to the cushions.


Cadence drug out the smother for what seemed like an eternity, sending Keira into a panic, before finally lifting her fat ass, freeing her. Keira's face was beat red, and she was breathing heavily and coughing.



"You'd better take some deep breaths, cuz you're going back under in a few seconds!" Cadence warned, giving her ass a slap.


Keira continued to cough and sputter, not really getting a good breath before Cadence sat again, earning a pathetic whimper. I was honestly loving every minute of it. All I could see was a mop of red hair sprouting from Cadence's ass crack like a weed in the sidewalk. Somewhere under the thick juicy flesh of her friend, I could hear muffled screams, but Cadence showed no signs of getting up. She continued to chastise Keira and humiliate her.


A full minute and a half later, she lifted her cheeks. Keira took in a massive gulp of air and began to cough uncontrollably again.



"Aww, is the little slave girl having trouble breathing?" Cadence asked, running a finger down Keira's red face.


Right as Keira was going to answer, Cadence snubbed her again, planting her butt back down. Keira let out a longer, louder muffled scream this time. She pounded her fists on the couch cushions and kicked her feet.


"Is somebody throwing a little tantrum down there?" Cadence asked, working the camera with a cocky confident smirk. Again Keira screamed. She was getting desperate now. She was in a panic as she tried fruitlessly to lift Cadence's butt from her face.


Keira just managed to get her face free for a second, taking a huge gasp before the strength in her scrawny arms gave out and plopped Cadence back down on her.



More screams and kicks. This time more labored and tired looking. She was running out of steam and all 3 of us knew it.


"I think it's the little slave girls BEDTIME!" Cadence said loudly to make sure her torture victim could hear her. She got the desired response of a few more struggles and screams.


Cadence was silent for a moment, just riding out Keira's struggles until she completely wore herself out. Then, looking into the camera she spoke.


"Let's do a little countdown here! In 10 seconds, slave girl is going to take a nap! Ready?. . . . 10. . . .9"


She began her countdown, and I found myself getting harder and harder at the thought of Keira getting served a small taste of revenge. I wasn't about to jerk off right there behind the camera, but I knew the editing room was going to be a different story . I watched the rest of her countdown and I don't know if it was acting, or genuine good timing, but right at 0, Keira's body went limp.



Cadence said a brief outro, and I shut the cameras off. She lifted her ass from Keira's motionless face, and I was a little bit disgusted to see her head so far wedged that it was lifted off the couch along with it. Annoyed, Cadence reached back and pulled her head out by her hair and let it drop roughly onto the cushions.


"I think this clip is going to be fucking amazing!" She exclaimed, standing up and walking over to me.


I said nothing. My mind was preoccupied with the thought of Keira either A: retaliating against me, even though I didn't make Cadence sit on her or B: stealing my painting.


Granted, A was definitely worse but I already knew going into this that Keira could be a total bitch when she wanted to.


"Do you think you can have it edited and and put up today?" She asked me, hopefully.


"I. . . I'll try. ." I answered quietly. I knew it was going to be a ton of editing on my part and I wasn't really looking forward to it.


"Ok cool! I'll get the computer set up for you in your room! I have family shit to do tomorrow all day, but I can't wait to get back and see how it's selling!" She exclaimed happily.


Cadence packed up the cameras and took them, myself, and my painting back to the apartment. I made sure she hid the painting in her room before she went to bed, leaving me to editing the little stock pile of clips we had waiting.


A few hours later, I heard who I presumed to be Keira come walking up the stairs. My door was closed, but I saw the shadow of someone standing outside my door for a few seconds. I waited, prepared for her to burst in and demolish me in short order. But eventually she moved on and I heard a door close down the hall.


Fucking bitch.