- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Examination

Chapter 7

Day 480

6"



“We’re ready for you Mr. Carr.”

The door to my carrying case was unlatched by the nurse.

I could either walk out willingly or be pulled out by a hand as long as my entire body depending on the nurse whose job it was to assist my research scientist today.

Knowing full well by now that resistance would only lead to being manhandled and further blows to my self esteem I unbuckled my safety seat belts and stood up.

The carrying cases were provided free of charge by the government assistance program that was paying for our medical bills.. In fact, all humans under twelve inches tall were required to travel in them by law now anyway. So by joining in the research program at least we didn’t have to pay the five hundred bucks for this case that we otherwise would have should we have decided against joining it.

The only draw back was that we had to cooperate with it fully.. I knew it would lead to a pandora’s box of horrors but was steadily beaten down by Sarah who wanted a break from having to put in so many hours at work in order to pay our bills that were left in the balance once this all began.

I owed her that so relented.. And now here I was .. In the chamber of horrors. Once a week here I would be poked, prodded, weighed, measured, and a ton of other things.. Oh and basically demeaned.

Walking out into the cold hard surface of the metal table my feet were instantly uncomfortable.. The cool metal pulling the heat right of my body.. I already had on my examination gown knowing that my regular doll cloths would only delay the inevitable. It was requested that I can dressed in this manner in anyhow so I complied. This is how it usually began.. But today was going to take a very strange and dramatic turn I was soon to discover.

Before me were two colossal ladies calmly smiling down at me like omnipotent beings. After all, what did they have to worry about today? It was me who was about to be humiliated.. Not them.

The one to the right of me was the young nurse Mara Hikiro.. She was of Asian lineage and a full head shorter than the specialist doctor who stood to my left.

Doctor Johnson was her name.. I didn’t know her first name yet nor had I asked. She took over from our regular family doctor when things escalated into the extraordinary chronicle condition that I and others were now faced with. She worked here in this government facility and it is where all victims in the Northern California state were assigned to report to.

She was in her mid fifties if I were to guess judging by her straight grey shoulder length hair with piercing steal blue eyes. A pair of silver rimmed short sighted glasses to complete her white medical attire that adorned both of them.

At fist, back when this all began, they all wore breathing masks until it was determined that we were not infectious. Now their faces were bare yet they kept sterile surgical gloves on at all times making their hands seem all the more like the ends of adjustable mechanical fork lifts rather than what they normally appear as.

Doctor Johnson wasted no time being busy with many others after my visit, or so I assumed, so was keen to move things along.

“Ok, Mr. Carr, you know the regular procedures by now. Miss Hikiro will take your basic vitals and the other things that we require.” The doctor ordered as she was already turning away to tend to some other associated task that I’d be asked to endure today.

As her massive body moved away I could feel the air flow past my shoulders and hips created by the vacuuming suction of such a massive being pulling the molecules after it’s lumbering form.

“Please disrobe Mr. Carr and proceed to the weighing station.” Said the Asian nurse still standing before me. Her eyes looking off to my left where my head naturally followed to see a digital scale complete with white block looking stairs leading up to the top of the weighing platform.

I turned my body from her and began shucking my gown off of my body to place at the foot of that scale so that I could put it back on as quickly as possible. Being naked in front of strangers is not a comfortable situation I am here to tell you.

I got on and faced away from here. Trying to keep some modicum of modesty. I heard the nurse begin typing the weight that I was down to.. I didn’t even ask what that figure was as I’d learned that my questions were sometimes ignored here.. Such was the callousness of routine that these ladies had become accustomed to.

“Ok, Mr Carr, now to the height station.”

Right next to the scale was a measuring ruler with a slide that would be dropped down to my skull for a precise measurement.

I stood there and waited for the plastic anvil to come down and make contact with my head, guided by the nurse’s careful fingers.. Once it made firm contact she stopped moving it and then turned to her monitor to type in some more data.

Next, I knew from experience to just open my gown and let her put her stethoscope to my chest to listen to my heart rate. Which she did with detached precision..

A elastic arm band was fastened around my left arm for blood pressure test which squeezed it as she pumped the band up with air... The levels recorded once again..

After that it was time for the dreaded next order of business though..

“Ok Mr. Carr. I need you to disrobe one more time for your body core reading. And may I please have your gown as well?”

That was odd.. She’d never asked me for my robe before but who knew what they were up to ... Perhaps they were going to give me a new one..

So I turned around once again and handed the gown over my shoulder exposing my backside to her..

I felt the gown gently tugged from my grasp and let go... Looking over my shoulder I watched her crumple it into a ball in her fist and deposit it in a front pocket close to her waist. It was odd and mildly infuriating to have a article of my own personal clothing to be treated like a discarded candy wrapper but kept my temper in check.. After all.. Words were my only defense now to a lady who could hundreds of times my height and strength..

Her attention was already focused on the temperature probe that she was reaching for.. That damned thing!

I bent down and got on my hands and knees exposing my ass and balls up in the air to her. I knew what was coming next.

Looking back, she was swabbing the tip of the probe with an alcohol sterilizing pad as she prepared it for what was going to happen next.

I braced myself and tried to hold my breath.
I jerked as I felt her rubbery fingers grip my shoulders in order to secure me in place while she inserted the probe.

“Just relax Mr. Carr and I will have this done as quickly as possible.” She said with a chipper sounding voice..

“What a fucking bimbo!” I said through closed teeth.

Then a glob of cool lubricant was smeared about my ass cheeks.. She took care to use the tip of her index finger to rub it into the entire length of my crack.. She massaged my anus some with it too as if trying to push it inside which I suspect is exactly what she was trying to do. At least she was being somewhat civil about it, I reckoned.

When her fingers that were still on my shoulders tightened I knew that it was time..

A pressure at my elimination hole and then ... Plop. It slid in invading my colon area. The pain was excruciating and I naturally tried to crawl away as I grunted in pain..

But her all powerful fingers held me in place while the temperature probe slid all the way up my behind and then stopped.. Her fingers still keeping me locked in place.

As I panted in pain I looked over my shoulders once again to watch her eyes looking intently at the computer screen waiting for the final reading to occur.

Once it did, she smiled and quickly removed it almost taking my bunghole with it. Which hurt just as much as it did when that fucking probe entered.

Then rather than being handed back my gown the nurse began sooth talking me. Like one would do to a frightened animal.

Her fingers remained on my shoulders too which was odd.
“There, there, Mr. Carr... I’m sorry that had to happen. But is a mandate of this procedure.”

The fingers from her other hand then began massaging my rectum... Doing gentle circles...

This seemed very inappropriate but it did sooth the pain oddly enough... It was when her finger tips began lightly tapping my exposed ball sack that I knew that I’d entered the Twilight Zone...

Her soothing words returning.

“We don’t wish to hurt you Mr. Carr... We want you to cooperate and be happy while you do it.. Please do not take these tests too personally.”

Her index finger was now sensuously sawing between my thighs rubbing my balls to and fro with each thrust... Her fingers poking my penis which had not overlooked this stimulation and was rapidly filling with blood in order to sustain itself in a rigid position.

I just stared ahead at the wall wondering what was happening.. Could this really be happening? Was this nurse jacking me off?

My mind and cognitive dissidence was fighting what my body knew to be true...

Then with a voice of mirth she turned and called to the doctor.

“I think he’s ready Dr. Johnson.. It didn’t take this one long at all.” She said with what appeared to be a proud inflection.

The doctor’s hand placed what looked like a straight jacked made from two tongue depressors that had been glued together.. There were rubber bands fastened to the wrist, ankle, and mid sections.

“What the fuck is that?’ Was what was going through my mind when I was suddenly grasped and spun around to be lying in a cradle of the nurse’s palm.. My hard on embarrassingly exposed to these two strange women.

I was then quickly lowered onto the cross shaped tongue sticks to have finger tips wrapping the bands around my extremities. Now it was time for the doctor to speak.

She learned in very closely. So close that I could smell her celery breath from whatever vegetable soup she’d consumed for lunch prior to this visit.

“Mr Carr, I’m sorry that we need to do this but it has been mandated that we need a direct DNA sample from all participants.. This was part of your agreement when you first signed on and is now to be requested. And I assure you that nothing personal is meant by this next procedure.. ”

Her massive face smiled as I attempted to break free.. Yet the nurse skillfully held me in place while she finished with my last mid section restraint.

I looked down at my hard on when I felt the cottony bulb of a Q-tip in the hand of my doctor that began massaging my testicles. Occasionally rubbing up and down the length of my pole with a gentle yet firm insistence...

I found my anger welling up inside of me and decided to give them the riot act.

“You fucking bitches! This is rape! I will resist this fucking bullshit as I do not consent to this!” Spit flying out of my mouth as I screamed up at the divine beings who were restraining me.

The doctor, who was still operating the swab that was molesting my manhood kept her focus on my penis and balls as she continued to massage them..

“Oh, I beg to differ Mr. Carr.. It was in the fine print of your agreement. Didn’t you read it?”

I fumed .. I had.. And I’d seen that clause.. But I never imagined that this would be the way that they collected my genetic signature... There was even a term to extract semen too as I thought back now.

“You agreed to all of this and we are the ones who choose when and how we should conduct our study.. If you wish to leave this program then you will be free to do so at the end of this session. “

“But I want to leave it now!” I shouted.. My resolve to hold out lessening with each determined swipe of that damned Q-tip..

The nurse leaning in almost as closely as the doctor, watching my erection with fascinated glee..

“ All forfeitures of agreements must be first submitted in writing before a proceeding Mr. Carr.. This was made quite clear in the contract.” She said with a smug grin.. Both ladies looked at each other and burst into what could only be termed a very unprofessional laughter.. They were going to have their way.

The assault on my organs continued never the less..

I looked over to the right and tried my best to think of mundane things.. To somehow soften my erection and win the day... Thoughts of Oprah Winfrey and Hillary Clinton quickly came to mind... Yes! That would do it! Just keep thinking of those two! I would be victorious!

This action of defiance did not go unnoticed though as my doctor turned her attention to the nurse once more.

“Miss Hikiro.. It would appear that our test subject needs a little more incentive... Could you help him in his due diligence some please?”

“Yes Doctor Johnson”

I was suddenly spun to a more horizontal position by the Doctor who now had my head facing the nurse and my feet facing her as she continued to insistently massage my organs.

I stared up wide eyed as the smiling nurse removed her smock and exposed her bare breasts...

She then bent over the counter and placed her left breast right upon my face..

I tried to move my head away but her finger tips caught hold of my jaw and held my head firmly in place... Once completed a swollen brown nipple entered my mouth, filling the cavity completely...

Then she mashed her breast down around my face cutting off all of my oxygen.... This happened for a few seconds until she let off. When she tried to put her nipple back into my mouth I quickly closed it in another act of defiance...

So she simple smothered my face again with it... This time keeping me without air even longer than the previous.

When removed I gasped for the much needed oxygen. She gave me a few moments to get my breath back before lowering the engorged teat again. I tried to close my mouth once more so was suffocated by her flesh again and even longer this round...

The next time she offered her nipple to my mouth I knew to accept it if I wanted to breath and so did.

She began speaking to me while the doctor continued her assault upon my sexual organs.

“That’s a good boy.. Just lick and suck on it and nurse Hikiro will be nice to you.” She said in a tone of voice reserved for a toddler...

The nipple lifted and gave me my much needed air again.. Then returned and I licked like my life depended upon it... She even dabbed it into my eyes, forehead, and nose a few times before offering it to my mouth for consumption again.

I felt the tightness of my penis reach a crescendo before the inevitable blast of semen shot forth.. At once the giggling nurse lifted off of me allowing me to get a view of my mid-section...

My research doctor had a small glass vile receiving my load as it spurted out having maneuvered it there sometime during the nurses titty assault upon my face.

Blast after blast entered the glass tube as she continued to stroke my sensitive organ.. When the doctor lifted the vile away the nurse quickly swabbed the head of my penis leaving not a single droplet to spare...

The restraints were removed by my nurse who callously dropped my gown on top of my torso telling me that I need not be nude for any duration further.

I quickly put it on feeling violated and abused more so now then any other thing they had done to me before.. I just knew that I had to try and get out of this world I was in. I’d have to try again.. This was it.. I couldn’t take these humiliations any more....

My gigantic doctor returned and sat upon the nurse’s chair placing her hands upon the table. Her eyes focusing intently on me. I looked back at her unreadable expression with a scowl of hate and betrayal..

“We do hope that today’s event did not discourage you from cooperating further with this program.. With a withdrawal however, all financial assistance and medical coverage will be immediately terminated. The expenses up to this point being transferred back to your family due to your forfeiture.. All tests conducted up to this point will have no legal grounds for challenging per your signed agreement up to this juncture in time.

I do fill inclined to remind you that the decision to stay or go ultimately lies with your legal custodian though. If you decide to leave us, we will need her signed approval and a voice affirmation as well.. Have a good day Mr. Carr. Our nurse will help you to your care minder back in the lobby.”

With this a evil grin escaped her aging lips as she quickly stood up to return to her next preparations for the next poor soul who would wind up in her clutches once I was gone. The sudden movement of a quick rising building making me almost leap back in fright.

“This way Mr. Carr.” Was all that I heard before the nurse’s fingers wrapped around my waist and torso lifting me to my carrying box.. She quickly opened the latched door and unceremoniously dropped me upon the padded floor. The door was relatched and I kept to the ground as it was quickly lifted up into the air for our trip back to the receiving room.

As the box was nonchalantly swung back and forth due to her casual strides my stomach churned with the queasiness of motion sickness...

Silently I wept...