- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Science be damned

Chapter 6
 
Day 500

3"

Sheila: “Thanks for understanding me John... I was so distraught. Thank you for being a friend.”

John: “No problem baby . I know how it feels when nobody listens to you anymore.. It pisses you off. It’s demeaning too.”

Sheila: “And when they just grab you it’s humiliating and vile! I’m so tired of it.”

“I think if it happens to me one more time I’m gonna-...”

“Aaaiiiiiiiiahh!”

Sheila disappeared into a massive fist..
She was crumpled up in our therapist’s hand and callously hoisted up into the air. Sheila screaming and shrieking the whole way up. Her chair now empty before me.
One of her shoes even fell back down inside of the box that we were in. I’m lucky it missed me. I guess the session was over.. And glancing up at the clock... Yep it’s over... It’s 8:pm...

Sheila was now being shooshed and cooed over by Dr. Patty McPherson as the hulking giantess in the white lab coat took her out into the reception area where her family was probably waiting for her by now.. Our P.H.D. holding psychologist who was contracted by the government to preside over our group therapy sessions.

She had handled so many Shrinkers by now that it just seemed normal to her to pick us up without asking.. And what could we do about it anyway?

We had been told to accept things of that nature because of our disability.. And for the sake of expediency we couldn’t always have the most dignified lives... We needed to accept that things had changed and were not going to be the way that they once were and the sooner that we accepted that the sooner we’d be able to live happier lives again.

I picked up Sheila’s shoe and looked it over.. I would have fit a size 8 lady’s foot if all things were proportional which they were not.

The clothing industry had adapted very quickly to make special apparel for us. But it was expensive as all hell too.. Cooperating with the government program meant that we got two free outfits per year.. Yippie! Two fucking outfits.. Big deal...

The shoe had seen a lot of use as it was probably her only pair. It was made out of rubber just like mine were now. Fluorescent lime green with bright orange highlights.. In fact most of our clothing was this bright hideous coloring.. The reasoning being that we’d be easier to find and not be stepped on.. I could see the rationale for that too.. But it didn’t mean that I enjoyed looking like a road construction worker all of my life.. I’m sure Sheila and everyone else felt the same way too. And they had voiced as much distaste to the subject in our sessions anyhow.

Our group started out with ten people. We were all roughly knee high at the time. As our height and mass diminished so too did the size of our meeting space.. I guess we were just easier to keep track and account of that way.

Tonight it was just me and Sheila who showed up however.... It didn’t surprise me none... Attendance was always sporadic and some people had just given up by now... I however had to come because our family needed the money so full cooperation was a must unfortunately.

“Oh there it is you have it. Sheila is crying about missing a shoe and I need to give it back to her Mr. Carr..”

Patty said already reaching in with her fingers ready to pinch it out of my grasp.. So I lifted it above my head holding the toe section so that she could snatch it away without taking my hand with it, which she did without incident..

Patty squashed the tiny foot apparel between her finger tips a couple of times. Just playing with it.
“Cute little shoe isn’t it?” She smiled and looked down to me for agreement.

“Um, sure I guess so.” Was all that I could say as the giant Doctor just admired the adorableness of it.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes to collect you Mr. Carr.. You’re wife called and said she was going to be late.”

“Great!” I thought... Now I get to spend some time with Doctor brat.. That’s what Sheila called her... Those two didn’t get along at all. And the Doctor didn’t mind pressing her physical advantage over the situation either by the way she handled her..

In a few moments Patty returned and put her hand down offering me her palm to get inside of. .. A lot more dignified I thought. But then again I tried to play and flatter her some by telling her that she smelt good whenever I was in her possession.. Or complimenting her on the ear rings that she wore.. Little things that..

Living around four ladies had taught me that you get more flies with honey and enjoy a much safer life by doing such, so that was the best I could do having no physical attractiveness anymore to speak of.

I slowly and carefully stepped into her hand and then quickly got down onto my behind not wanting her fingers to press me down to accomplish the same feat which they would have. Another mannerism in which I knew from experience.

Her other hand came over and pressed my body down flattening it against her pale palm making a cave of flesh as she walked over to her office desk.

But rather than putting me down she kept me in her hand and with her other picked up a ink pen in order to take some notes.

“We’ve got some time Mr. Carr... Why don’t we do a individual therapy session?.. I know that you don’t like to talk about your home life but why don’t you try opening up to me a little today. What do you say? I’ll even count it as a whole individual session if you do.”

It was true.. I didn’t like talking about my home life.. It was totally emasculating to do so.. So why do it? And what would I say anyway? That my daughter treats me like a pet toy gerbil? They my wife uses me as a dildo? That my Mother in Law makes me massage her mountain high smelly soles and toes? That my Sister in law ravishes me even more often than my wife does? Who additionally has a penchant for squashing me between her ass cheeks?

This young lady did not need to know this.. And I wasn’t going to tell her .. Not now, not ever. At least if I was going to hold on to some semblance of my masculinity... Even if it was more imagined than real now. There was the protective services to worry about too. A bad report could get me taken away and living amongst giant strangers for the rest of my life.. Fuck that!


Dr. Patty McPherson really meant well.. Fresh out of college she must have been a wiz kid to earn a government job at just twenty four years of age.. I know this because I asked. He, he.

With strawberry blonde hair that leaned more towards red, it was frizzled in little curls that I’m sure were the result of a high end fashioned perm job.

Her pale white face was dotted with freckles as you would expect from someone with such fair skin. She did take care to doll up her pretty green eyes in order to complement her bright red lips. Skinny and medium height for a giant she was still a kid in many ways.. And this did not sit well with me and some of the other people who were my age and older.. But we were stuck with her like it or not.

I lie on my back and look up at the lady as her eyes encouraged me to open up.. But she couldn’t force me. So she’d have to deal with it. Frustration was my regular ordeal.. It was nice to dole it back sometimes I reckoned. Especially when it was to a being that was part of that frustration visiting me again and again.

“I’m sorry Miss. McPherson.. But I don’t have anything to say today.. I’d rather just keep it with the folks my size for now.” Which was my usual excuse.

“But that’s what you say all the time sweety?’ The young doctor’s voice and facial expressions changing to one in which is used when talking to a crippled bird.

“It’s been several weeks and you still haven’t opened up to me Mr. Carr.. And I need some data on you.. It makes my job more difficult to draw a big blank on your family life. If I were to do you some kindness would that help things out some?”

I felt a warm finger tip pad on my groin.. “What??”

I tried to bolt up immediately but was forced to stay down when the pale fingers of the hand in which I was being held curled around my body, effectively immobilizing me.

Her other finger tip began to make slow delicate circles over my private parts as she began to speak to me in a calm and soothing voice.

“I know how difficult this must be for you Mr. Carr.. I am truly companionate to your plight. And I’ve heard many stories from people your size.. In fact I’ve probably heard it all by this point... Nothing would surprise me... And I assure you that I would keep the information absolutely confidential.”

She kept right on rubbing my lower mid section. I was totally within her power.. And it wasn’t fair... My cock was doing what it was supposed to do with the stimulation that it was receiving and it still wasn’t fair!

This lady would have stepped out of my way had I been my old former self... But here she was now taking advantage of my size and weakness.... Raping me with her fingers.. Exercising her superior strength to gain advantage... And still I could not move, yet only receive her amorous deed..

She was much younger than me and did not deserve my respect on such issues.. Yet she continued to force her will upon me...

“I can do this for you every session from here on if it will help you open up Mr. Carr.. Besides.. I’ve always had a thing for older men.”

Her professional demeanor changing to a teasing grin.. A smile that promised heaven if I were to yield to her will..

I was getting closer to an eruption now with my penis as stiff as a post... And then the pleasurable rubbing ceased...

“Do we have a deal Mr. Carr?”

I looked up again seeing a serious expression now... If I wanted release I’d have to speak now or suffer a bad case of blue balls..

I thought quickly, as I’ve learned to do these days in order to make the best out of a bad situation which was becoming so routine now.. My growing experience in such matters made my next statement that much more free flowing and adroit.

“Will you suck me off sometimes Patty?”

She answered by simply smiling down at me..Victorious she was and damned her for being so.

Her fingers edged my loose doll pants down to my ankles and then her soft moist lips began to expertly suck my shaft with frequent dabs upon the head of my sensitive organ to heighten my pleasure...

Moments of this along with her sensual sucking brought my entire load into her mouth.. Her pretty eyes widening and then gleaming with satisfaction as she took everything that I had to offer...

Soon I was standing upon her desk with my pants back up as she absently reapplied some lip gloss to her beautiful mouth that had just sucked me off. My groin having a greasy vanilla film upon its surface now.

Knock, Knock, Knock... “Doctor McPherson, Mr. Carr’s wife is here to collect him now.”

“Oh good!” She replied and I found myself unceremoniously grabbed just as Sheila had been.. Crumpled up like a used ball of paper, she nonchalantly walked with me to the door in order to give me back to my wife.

Bringing me effortlessly up to her mouth she whispered just before she opened the door.

“Maybe next time after some personal revelations about your home life, I’ll let you explore my satin forest you dirty little man.”

I received a sensual kiss upon my head just before she changed back into her professional Doctor’s manner again...

Soon I would be in the carrying case next to my wife in the passenger seat... I couldn’t help but think about what wonders waited me in the next therapy sessions that I would venture upon.

A young beautiful giantess who would milk me dry yet once again.. In the name of science of course.