- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sister

 

Chapter 4

Day 308

2'6"

I was holding on for dear life...

Bucking up and down on my daughter’s back who was racing across the carpet on her knees.. Jessica, doing the same exact thing right along side of Laura, instigating her to go faster.. Both of them hysterically laughing as we raced up and down the hallway.

I was holding onto her long pony tails which was being used as defacto reigns. Both of them having braided their hair for this very event, I was to learn as they bolted out of Laura’s room with a plan to play this game.

They had practically begged me to play this “horsey race game” as they called it and well,.. I wanted to be a good father who was engaged with the kids in whatever capacity I could be.. Even if that made me a silly looking jockey that kept earning me giggles from Karen who supervised us from the couch as she read a romance novel and periodically watched the TV while watching the girls have their fun with me all at the same time.

My legs were over Laura’s shoulders as her arms pumped back and forth across the floor. Her bent legs completing the pony ensemble as she speed crawled along.

It was amazing how fast they could crawl while hyped up on Mountain Dew as they were.
I could feel Laura’s muscles flex underneath my behind.. It was almost as if I was riding a real horse as I kept bucking while she sped us along... The force and strength of my daughter not being lost on my contemplation.

At one time Jessica asked me to jump from Laura’s back to hers which I did, making both girls scream in appreciation at the feat that I pulled off while they were both in motion..

The next time I tried to jump from Jessica’s equally strong back I misjudged the distance to Laura’s and fell over the opposite side hitting the carpet rather hard..

But I had no time to whine as two soft yet strong hands belonging to Jessica immediately lifted me from the floor and sat me again on Laura’s back with Laura taking off again barely giving me time to grab her braids for support.

“Girls! You be careful with John!” Karen had warned having seen me take a tumble.

But neither one payed much attention as the braying and squealing continued down the hall with me helplessly holding on for dear life. When we got to the far end of it Jessica halted us with another one of her ideas..

“Ok Laura.. I’m going to go back to the couch and then take off towards you. You come and just miss me but keep going.. John, you jump from her back to mine as I’m going the opposite direction!”

“Girls I don’t think that will work.” I wisely protested.

“Oh dad, we never get to do anything fun anymore and with Jessica here we’re finally having fun together again.” My daughter pouted with her head turned back towards me as I still sat astride her broad shoulders...

So I relented and Jessica took off running down the hall at least three times quicker than I could have. When she got to Karen she turned around and began clawing at the carpet like she was tearing grass from it as a bull might.. Laura began to laugh and then we were off.

Faster than ever before too.. What had I gotten myself into? A broken neck perhaps?

Jessica was midway through the hall in seconds flat. I had to wait for her head to clear or she just would have knocked me back the opposite direction like a train would have.

But unfortunately she was moving so fast that when I jumped her back spun me in a circle as her body continued on causing me to free fall to the carpet once again.. This time I shouted as I fell..

“Girls! That’s enough.. Bring him here!”

I was scooped up by Jessica again and hoisted into the air like a young toddler and carried along on her hip. I tried not to think about how weak I looked and felt as I was carried along like a bag of potatoes.

Both sullen girls didn’t want to stop horsing around so when we got to Karen an argument ensued.

“Aunt Karen, we’re just having fun and he’s having fun too, so we think we should be allowed to play with him some more!” Laura whined

I was hanging in mid air at Jessica’s waist only to be jostled back and forth a few feet from the ground as she too protested. My immediate future being decided by the females around me.

“Yeah, let us keep playing we’re not doing anything wrong!”

Then Karen’s voice became much more stern and resolute.

“It’s over, because he’s going to get hurt.. You’ve dropped him five times!”

“Four!” The girls screamed in unison bouncing me back and forth again along Jessica’s mid-section.

“Well once is too many times so give him to me now!” Karen’s voice going up yet another octave.

I suddenly found myself yanked from her waist and dropped like a rag doll next to Karen’s sizable derriere. Bouncing into her hip in the process.

“There take him! We’re going to go talk about boys now so there!” Jessica said with an air of one upmanship.

Karen just gave them both a firm look and watched them pout-walk back down the hallway to Laura’s room until the door slammed shut.


I was still laying against Karens’ rump and hip trying to catch my breath.. Totally exhausted and still trying to process the feeling of being a used and abused pygmy.

Then it occurred to me. I had never been this close to her before.. Hell I don’t even think I’ve even shook her hand before..

I looked back up at her and saw that she was smiling down at me.. Then turned her head back to her book.

“Go on catch your breath.. I don’t mind you leaning on me.. My ex used to love my behind truth be known” She said smiling as she turned another page of her novel, pretending to read again..

I never liked her ex husband.. He was a real asshole who used to beat Karen. But now I was curious as I discreetly moved my body off of hers.

“Eddy used to like your ass?” I asked with fascination.

She giggled and nodded.

Karen was the oldest of the two sisters.. She was two inches taller than Sarah and two inches shorter than her six foot tall mother making her a imposing five feet and ten inches even.

She was every bit of a rotund two hundred and twenty five pounds with her double d cup breasts completing her Earth Mother look..

She was thick, curvy, and husky but not fat.. With shoulder length brunette hair her beautiful face was bespeckled by her smart Beat Nick black horn rimmed glasses that more than made up for her full figured self which was nothing to sneer at to begin with.. She was just a big pretty girl.

After her divorce a couple of years ago, she wound up as an adjunct teaching chemistry for undergrads at California State University. But going slowly and not full tenured at this point giving her the spare time to look after Laura like she was doing this week while my wife put in the long hours just to keep us above water.

Karen turned another page while I stared up at her still catching my breath.. She was so huge compared to me.. Such power she held.. I’d already been manhandled by her mother a couple of weeks ago and she was much more frail than Karen..

Yet for all of her massiveness she was still a graceful lady with curves in all of the right places.. My wife Sarah was thin like her mother but Karen offered another side of femininity. Like a big mother bear to snuggle into and lose all of your worries in.
I had lost track of time as I regarded her mountain of a frame and didn’t realize until it was too late that she had caught me gawking...

Our eyes were locked for a second and before I could turn away in shameful embarrassment she quickly spoke..

“You want to kiss my ass too?’ She gave me a warm smile, winked, and went back to reading her romance novel.

My jaw dropped.. Had she just made a pass at me?

“Just a second John.. I need to put the girls to bed. It’s almost ten o’clock.”

Karen got up and the couch groaned in relief... I watched her plump behind churn in her blue polyester slacks.. She disappeared into Laura’s room and I could hear the girls sigh in frustration...

Then she came out, shutting their door and shutting the hallway door pulling a chair up to the door knob effectively jamming it.

My body heated up with adrenaline ... Was I about to cheat on my wife with her sister.?.. Did I have a choice? I didn’t really think so as she smiled at me again and started removing her cloths..

Here was a lady in her mid to late thirties who hadn’t had sensual contact with another person in over two solid years... And from the looks of it. Was about to right that wrong.

Those huge knockers of hers sprung out of her white utility bra and just swayed back and forth like two balloons over filled with water...

Then her slacks went down along with her panties revealing a thick dark bush..
Karen had a different father than my wife and there were no blonde hairs to show for it either.. Karen looked more like a Roman goddess if I were to calibrate her likeness and even more so once she removed her glasses and set them on the fireplace mantle..

Then the earthy looking woman began approaching me...
Her breasts swaying left and right as her thick muscular thighs flexed in route to a vector with my person..
A calm unreadable expression on her beautiful face.. The same expression I’d seen on her mother’s....

Karen stopped right before me and looked down into my eyes and smiled again.. I was standing now not knowing what was going to happen next.. But my phallus had an idea and it was beginning to react.

Without warning she grasped both of my shoulders and lifted me up off of the cushion and placed me on the couch arm-rest making me at eye level with her neck and more importantly, at penis level with her breasts..

“Take off your cloths John.” She said silently with a look that only a woman can give.. A soft, and almost sad looking expression... Her brown tootsie roll colored eyes looked down at the floor in order to give me some semblance of dignity for what I was about to do for her.

So I humbly obeyed... Pulling my ridiculous toddler clothing off until I stood naked before this superior being...

Her eyes returned to my body and she smiled again at the recognition that I was aroused so she moved forward until my stiff rod was in between her luscious warm mellons and began to compress them around my organ..

Expertly she shifted them up and down pulling the skin of my penis in the direction of each gyration, making that wonderful feeling that all of us men get as the pre-cum begins to travel up our vessel..

With a momentary stop, she leaned forward and kissed my forehead.. And then she kissed my lips softly before continuing her abuse upon my staff...

I grabbed onto her hardened nipples and squeezed them as they went up and down causing her to moan in agreement to my foreplay..

And just moments later I shot my load all over her neck... She even learned forward and caught a few squirts right into her mouth.. Licking her lips with an evil looking grin..

I stood their panting from my erotic release...
Once again her big thick fingers grasped my arms and lifted me up ...
I was deposited on to the couch upon my back.. Closing my eyes in the afterglow of joy...

This might have not been the best course of action because upon feeling the groan of the couch springs I looked up to be faced with her big brown winkie just inches from my eyes.

There above me was her big pale white ass filling my entire sky and it was lowering on my face..

I instinctually tried to raise my arms to stop her but the weight came down and smothered me anyway pushing my arms down to my sides almost making them useless now. I tried to scream in fear but this was muffled and doused by the humid flesh that settled on my face.

Hot suffocating darkness....

She would lift her ass and allow me a breath and then grind her bung hole upon my nose and mouth cutting off my much needed oxygen again and again.. My cries of terror gave way to all concentration to sucking in the much needed air when she would allow it. And it was not often as she kept grinding her ass on my face shutting out the world to a dark pungent embrace that squeezed the world out of my existence.

Then she grabbed my cock and balls and began squeezing and needing them as she settled into a riding motion upon my face... Every time she came up I sucked in the hot humid air for my own preservation.

The result of such stimulation was predictable as my next hard on began to come into fruition...

On one upward pass she stopped, leaned back, and whispered back at me..

“Lick you little fucker.. Or I promise you’ll never get off of this couch alive.”

Well that did nothing to alleviate my fears I assure you...
So I began to lick her cunt as her gyrations continued upon my face again..

Her pumping rhythm to my prick increased too as she began to breath more heavily.
Faster and faster she rode my face and pumped my cock as I desperately tried to fulfill her needs.

I was just as hard as before now as her hand job worked its magic just as her breasts had done before..

Then finally I came again even harder that time just as her ass cheeks compressed harder than they ever had around my head.. Karen biting on a couch pillow to keep from screaming as a warm gush of her clear white salty tasting fluids ran out of her love forest and poured into my mouth..

If I had to guess, I would say at least an ounce or two worth I was forced to swallow as I desperately tried not to choke...

When she was done and was satisfied with having her way she got off of the couch and finally allowed my lungs to operate freely again without all of the compressed weight upon them...

I breathed heavily as she scooped me up and carried me back to our bedroom with a contented smile on her face only to gently tuck me in under the blankets.

Making the universal vow of secrecy sign with her finger to her lips she swore me to silence about this event.. I felt one final kiss upon my forehead just as my eyes closed sending me to blackness..

Later that night Sarah and Karen were looking down upon John through the bedroom door... Sarah asked Karen if she thought that they should wake him as he blissfully slept with a contented smile upon his face...

To which Karen replied: “Nah sis... I think he’s all tuckered out from playing with us girls tonight.”

The two ladies giggled and silently shut the door.