- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mother

Chapter 3

Day 280

2'10"

There was a slight knock on the door. Then there was a lock being turned followed by the entrance of my Mother in law. Sarah had given her a spare key along with her sister.

Ann had been a corporate lawyer in San Francisco before her retirement two years ago. . Having a child (my wife) rather late at age thirty due to her career ambitions brought her to the senior age of sixty as of this date in time. She was still thin, tall, and dare I say attractive for a women in these golden years of her life..

Her hair was professionally groomed, allowed to grey in the straight shoulder length strands that curled up just a tad at the ends.. I could swear there’d been a nip and tuck or two recently as evidenced on her slightly weather worn face, but she’d never admit it.

A very intelligent and well to do lady, I was amazed that she’d decided to help babysit our daughter seeming how she’d most likely rather talk gossip at the Sacramento Country Club where all of her wealthy friends hung out.

Her silky clothing were expensive and sharp finishing her air of sophistication as she looked around for me. A grocery bag in her hand with her purse in the other.

It was only two o’clock and Laura’s bus wouldn’t be arriving for another hour or so which made her very early which was odd.

I think she just wanted to look at me alone.. Where all pretenses and facades could be temporarily dropped as she hadn’t seen me sine this ordeal had begun. She hadn’t even cared to, truth be known I theorized.. I was from a blue collar background which meant that Sarah was supposed to look down upon my kind and not mix with me... The irony of that last sentence not escaping my contemplative reflections.

Ann put the grocery bag along with her purse down on the kitchen counter and began removing the contents within.

I saw a can of organic soup and a bag of once again, organic, cookie doe. This mildly annoyed me because Laura would get very hyper on sugar and this would not bode well for me sometimes. Ann had been warned not to bring sweets to the house but there she was ignoring our requests right off the bat.. This did not encourage me either.

In the mist of putting the food stuffs in the cup boards she learned over and looked towards the hall where I was standing yet didn’t look far enough down yet.

“John, come on oug we need to tal....” That’s all she got out before her eyes finally met mine and then went wide.

We stood there looking at each other for a full ten seconds.. Her’s wide as saucers.. Mine with dread..

Then her face broke into a big bubbly smile as she stepped away from the counter and took a couple more towards me. I’d seen that goofy “Oh look at the living puppet!” look before and it was always humiliating.

The facial expressions then turned into a sardonic grin of condescension as she walked closer to me folding her arms as she looked down upon the baby sized man.

I just stood there and looked up at the towering giantess. Waiting to see what her next move was in my house.

“Well, I knew you had gotten shorter John but I hadn’t been prepared for this! No wonder you need help with Laura now.. Does she carry you around now?”

Her smile got larger obviously proud of her demeaning wit.

I was having a hard time getting my lips to move through my tight frown.

“No Mrs. Pedraison... She doesn’t carry me anywhere. She respects my dignity.”

“For now.. But judging by your dwindling size that can not last for much longer I’d gather.. You were right to agree with my daughter in getting me and Karen to look after Laura... I can only imagine how this situation was going to deteriorate with your condition... “

Ann then bend down and pulled off her loafers revealing two very large tan nylon clad feet that were uncomfortably close to my own.

“Well aren’t you going to thank me for wearing flats and not heels today Johnny boy?”

The wicked lady snickered as she stepped past me almost clipping my body with her calf that took her into the interior of our house causing me to have to leap to the side and bump against the door frame.

That simple callous act was her subtle way of showing me who the boss was as I watched her move into the living room and inspect our house.

With a scowl she derided our accommodations.
“I think before long you all might just need to move into my house.. It’s got a hell of a lot more space than this cracker box.. And there’s a better school system there too.

All of this she said with an air of it being a foregone conclusion as she seated herself on our couch tucking her skirt underneath her rump and placing her flats on the coffee table.

She smiled and looked at me.. Then tapped the cushion beside her.

“Come her Johnny.. We need to talk a little more.. You and I have never really had a face to face sit down before and if I’m going to be helping you then I think that we need to establish some ground rules....”

She padded the cushion encouragingly one more time, an inviting smile still upon her face.

My trepidation and intimidation had me glued in place.. But I was a man after all.. And I’d be damned if she saw me in fear of her...

So I forced my legs to move while keeping one hand on my very loose baby pants. All that I needed was for them to fall right now exposing my cock to this witch.

Coming to the couch I was faced with the above waist high cushion which was a daunting task to climb, as I had given up on getting onto it without a foot stool a few days ago, but this was a challenge that I was going to win so dismissed the idea of letting her watch me go all the way back to the kitchen to get it in order to make the top of the cushion.

Ann just kept her hands in her lap gleaming at my predicament.
My first attempt found me falling back down on my behind. I could use some help but I’d be God damned if I was going to ask her..

Ann laughed and asked me if I needed a hand? I shook my head in the negative and eyed the couch for a second attempt.

This time I concentrated and rather than grabbing the much higher cushion I grabbed the couch bed itself and began laboriously pulling myself up. I was about half way to the summit as my muscles began to fail stopping my progress..

I was just going to have to get the damned foot stool which I would have done if it hadn’t been for some massive fingers hooking under my behind and hoisting me right up onto my belly.

“There that’s better! We’re all up on the couch now!” Ann gloated as I tried to right myself in a less compromised prone position as quickly as possible.

Once I was finally half way sitting Ann secured me with her hand that rested on my thigh.

My tent pole was full mast once again as I quickly tried to cover my arousal.

But much to my surprise, Ann bent over and removed both of my hands and placed her free one right upon my shaft. Once there she gripped my love muscle and began tugging it up and down as she began to lay down the law of the land. My nostrils assaulted by the scent of her jasmine perfume.

“There’s no need to be shy Johnny... I’ve had that same reaction on men before so don’t feel shame... Now let’s relieve your stress and misconceptions about me while we have some alone time.

Her fingers tightened as her springing motion on my penis increased in speed. I could only look up wide eyed at the giant grandmother who was raping me as if it were as causal as cleaning of a baby.

“Now Sarah has told me that you wish to still be the boss of the house while I’m here but if you can no longer expect a nine year old to respect that then how can you expect your step mother to be any more reciprocating?

I think that the balance of power has shifted far away from any such delusions of machismo Johnny and the sooner you realize that the more palatable your life will become. I expect you to obey me and help with my duties of watching my grand daughter... Any deviation from this will earn you a punishment.”

Her motions were very fast now and my will to resist an orgasm were fading with each upward and downward thrust.. Her left arm securing me still keeping me from leaping up and running away.. This old lady was simply overpowering me.

“Do I make myself clear Johnny boy?”

With this last statement my eyes rolled back into my head as the warm fluids ejected out of my body and into my baby pants.

Ann expertly kept pumping and slowed her pace just a little to a very gentle last few tugs before she had milked me dry.

Then she learned into my head and whispered into my ear.

“Being around me wont be so terrible Johnny... Who knows, I might even do this again for you sometime... But if you say a word about this or our bargain then well.. Well accidents do happen.. Heck I could not see you and sit on you.. I could even step on you eventually too..... Do you understand little man?”

With my eyes shut in afterglow I simply nodded and moaned an affirmation.
Then all of the sudden my pants were tugged right off me revealing my naked spent regenerative organs as Ann stood up holding them out away from her as she walked towards our utility room.

“I’ll be washing these up. We don’t want to leave any evidence behind now do we? Ha, ha,
Got anymore laundry that needs to be done today little Johnny?”

I hopped off of the couch and sprinted to our bed room where I had another pair of baby pants in order to hide my modesty.

Once I had pulled them all of the way on my adrenaline finally began abating as I kept taking deep breaths..

I had just been raped.. It had happened out of nowhere on a Monday morning. The first day that Ann was here.. The first few minutes no less... And she had manhandled me as it I were a weak baby who needed his dirty ass cleaned...

Just a quick chore to take care of as she set our ground rules.. This brought a monumental humiliation right into my house. Into my manhood.. But I wasn’t man in her eyes.. Just a toy to now do her bidding as she saw fit.. To be punished and spanked like an errant child if I disobeyed..

But then I could still feel how exhilarating her hand job had been.. It almost made all of my mental anguish go away... Almost.. How was I going to retrieve my dignity now?

I didn’t have long to deliberate before I heard Ann call my name.

“Johnny, get your little behind out here, I need you for a minute.”

I looked over at the phone next to our bed.. Should I call the cops.. And who would they believe? Where was my evidence? It was being soaked in the washer right now. She had seen to that.

“Johnny I’m not going to tell you again.. Get out here.”

I lowered my head and walked out of the room and found her reclined in my old favorite chair watching television. They were talking about the shrinking epidemic as Ann watched intently.

She had put a leather foot stool in front of her.
“I’ll be cooking, cleaning, entertaining, and watching Laura today.. The least you can do is massage my feet in gratitude.. I’ll give you the option of doing it now, or when Laura is home.”

With this she looked away from the television set, sweetly smiling straight into my eyes knowing full well how humiliating that task would be to have carried out in front of my own daughter.

I gritted my angry teeth and approached her massive smelly appendages that were gently wiggling in anticipation of my efforts.

“Make sure you get between the toes.” She said not even paying me any mind now, transfixed on the news anchor’s report on the stigma that had brought me to this current humiliating task.

My world had just taken a drastic devastating turn.. How ever would I recover from this?
It felt as if I wasn’t even in the real world anymore. As if I had slipped into a bad dream.