- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cable Gal

Chapter 2


Day 378

1' 8"

There was a knock at the door.

My mother in law had taken both Laura and Jessica to the shopping mall. It was a break from the constant hell that I was going through to just have some piece and quiet... And not get fucked with by somebody..

But now this...

So I jogged over to the door in my toddler cloths that had the smiley faces on them because that was the only thing that fit me now. And yelled up to the mail slot in the door.

“Who is it?”

“Uhm, the cable company” A feminine voice responded.
“You all had an install date scheduled for today”

Damned it!! We had moved out of San Francisco to a suburb of Sacramento in order to be in a smaller house and closer to our nannies so that we could make ends meet. Another family decision that I got over-ruled on. The practicality of it and the fact that I could no longer work winning the day once again.

Now I was faced with a dilemma.
Damned it Ann! You knew that we had an appointment with the internet people today.. Why’d you have to go leave with the girls?

I thought about asking her to come back on another day but the internet was my lifeline to others now.. Others who shared my plight. And since we moved a week ago I had been cut off from them. Sure I could have used my wife’s phone to contact the support groups but then she’d know everyone that I was talking to and then the uncomfortable questions would begin again... “Who is she? Why’d you say that about us?’

So I had to have this lifeline for myself.. I needed something to keep me sane.
I decided that the embarrassment of a stranger lady seeing me at this helpless size was better than having no-one to share my misery with.. No-one to understand my pain since they too were going through it as well.

The radiation from Fukishima had spread across the world... Now one in every ten thousand was coming down with the same condition that I had. That meant that there were over thirty thousand Shrinkers (that’s what we were referred to now) in the USA alone!

At first there were rumors, then internet chat rooms, then blogs, and then internet news sites...
Even the Fake News networks on the television had to finally start covering the phenomena as too many photos and videos were circulating on the internet for the governments to continue their news black out on the terrifying disease.

Chat rooms and servers popped up.. Made by those who shared in my fate. And now we had our own website to chat about our predicaments and commiserate.

Some of the stories were heart breaking as people lamented about their status and jobs being lost.. Family pets having to be given away to shelters in the interests of their very own safety.

People losing their cars and houses to family members or the state in many cases due to tax liens as they could no longer pay such things anymore.

Then there was the cries of abuse... We all tried to alert the authorities if someone was being physically abused and crying out for help.

It was the mental abuse that we were powerless to save people from. What could we say to the police after all? “Please help out Mike Smith because his wife has stopped giving him sex? Uh, could you all drop over to my house because my daughter no longer listens to me?.. Wendy picked up Greg without asking for his approval and then set him in a baby crib?”

We could at least talk it out however and this helped.. It was better than nothing.

But right now I was cut off from my support group and this lady on the other side of the door was my only hope to restoring that. So bracing myself I did the next logical thing.

“Uh, ok just open the door it’s unlocked.”

“Are you sure that’s ok? And why does your voice sound funny?’ A suspicious tech now inquired. My daughter and Jessica had mocked me about this endlessly as of late.

“Oh no, don’t you dare chicken out you huge bimbo!” I thought in a panic. Now I’d have to admit more.

“I’m not able to open the door.. The knob is above my reach.. And I have the Scott Carey disease... But you are still welcome to come inside.. I’m right here in the living room.”

Then a surprised gasp was heard.

“Wow! You’ve got... Ok, I’m coming in then. Thanks for telling me.”

Her demeanor now changed from suspicion to eagerness.

Then the door knob turned and my door was replaced with a dark frizzy haired twenty something giantess holding a data pad whose eyes were searching the room until they settled on me at last.

Her look of curiosity changing to one of shock.. Then after about ten seconds the eyes that had been processing me changed shapes to the expression a lady makes when she sees a new born kitten.

That same look they give a baby the first time that they see it..
But I’m no baby.. I’m 31 years old! Yet I’m looked upon as if I’m one. Fuck! How demeaning.

The giant amazon bends down all the way to put her knees on my floor. And places her hands into her lap to contemplate the marvel before her.

Mind you I just want my damned internet turned on.. Not to be gawked at like I’m the cutest thing since Sleepy of the Seven Dwarves.

“How long has this been going on to you sir”? She innocently asked... Sympathy beginning to over-ride her joy of seeing something so novel.

“A little past a year now.. Uh, can I show you where the TV set is so that you can hook the coax up?’ I say with a bit of annoyance in my voice, while pointing at the entertainment room. Moving that way as well in the hopes of speeding this along with my patience of being gawked at rubbing thin.

I turn my back to her hoping that she will get over it and follow and to my relief I begin to feel the floor creak as her work boots begin to make their impressions upon our carpet.

“Oh I see it! It’s right through there. No problem sir.”

And in just a couple of nonchalant steps she’s bounded right past me almost as if I was standing still and not even fast walking like I was attempting to do now.

Above me her flanks twisted and torqued as her legs propelled her forward.
I could see the sharp definition of her behind through the blue denim worksuit that she was wearing that stretched well above my head.

I stopped right in my tracks as something dawned on me.
Here was this massive amazon in my house and I was all alone now with my wife being at work and everyone else enjoying their normal lives while shopping.

She was just under three times my height and probably had even more than that in strength. And another humiliating factor was that here was a young lady making me scared to be alone with her.

But I swallowed my sudden trepidation.. Gathered myself and then continued on into the next room where I saw her by the television set connecting a cable router to a span of coax that was hanging out of the wall.

She was smiling to herself as she connected the couplings together in order to complete the data circuit.

“I love installs like this! The previous people had cable so I don’t even have to drill any holes today!” She merrily proclaimed.

A few minutes later she pulled a new plastic wrapped remote control out of her tool bag and proceeded to begin programming our television.

She tried not to stare at me but I kept catching her stealing peeks. I couldn’t fault her though.. I was the size of Mickey Mouse after all.
 
 The tech backed away from the television and smiled again. We both watched some programming bars go across the screen and then a message that said Programmed appeared.

Then the young giantess began talking to me while flipping through channels and showing me pay site options. And how to record shows as well.. When she was finished she turned directly to me and stooped down to my level.

“Your television and internet are now up and running Mr.Carr. Would you like to flip through the recording channel options some to get the hang of it?’

She was holding the remote out to me expectantly. So I shrugged and held my hand out.

Big mistake..

The damn remote weighed a ton and it immediately fell to the ground as my puny arm lost control due to the weight. The front part hit the carpet but I quickly brought my other arm around and kept the back end from hitting the floor thus avoiding looking like a total weakling.

With both arms on the gadget that was almost as long as my legs I was able to barely, with both arms, raise the awkward device up and bind it under my arm looking akin to a ridiculous fireman holding a water cannon in the process..

So I elected to just push in the Power button turning the television off in order to end this embarrassment as quickly as possible.

As I started to ease it to the ground she tried to assist me by simply taking it from my hands and lifting it up into the air.

“It’s ok Mr. Carr, I’ll just put it over here.” She smiled as my face went three shades of red. She quickly walked over to the sofa and placed the heavy device on the side table like it was nothing. Then she turned around and brought her data pad out of her pocked and proceeded to briskly walk back towards me... This new action was un-nerving to me with so much human mass steam rolling my way but I tried to keep my cool.

Stopping right in front of me she went down on her knees again while bending almost over me.

“The only thing left is for you to sign this screen saying that I did my job..” She beamed down at me.

Thankfully she held the datapad for me while I took the forearm sized stencil pen and signed.. Handing it back she had a thoughtful look on her face as she continued to stare at me.

“Mr. Carr.. I’ve been reading a lot about you Shrinkers lately and you’re the first one I’ve met.. Can I ... “

She looked away while she pulled a dark curly lock straight before letting it snap back and made eye contact with me again.

“W-Would it be ok if I touched you? Just to prove to myself that you’re real? I mean, I promise to be gentle... You don’t have to let me if you don’t want to..”

This was getting weird but I could understand her curiosity even if it was at my expense. And she was cute as all hell after all.. So I nodded and stuck out my hand to shake hers in an attempt to appease her curiosity.

But my hand met empty air as my ribs were suddenly compressed by warm soft fingers and up I went into the air like a rocket!

I found myself cradled in a classical mother to baby hold with a arm under my rump and one that went around my chest to secure me to her body. It happened so fast that my head was spinning as she cooed and awed over me.. I even felt a warm peck of a kiss upon the top of my head while she squealed about how cute I was. I could smell the perspiration of arm pits due to working today, mixed with a lovely perfume scent that was emitting from her neck.

“Uhm, could you put me down please! Like right now!” I barely got out as my chest was compressed into my lungs as she bobbed me back and forth..

“Oh sorry sir, I just wanted to see what you felt like and thank you so much..!”

I got another kiss on the top of my head as I was lowed to the couch and even placed into a sitting position as she effortless scooped my legs out to put my rump upon the cushioned surface.

Then the amazon bend down resting her behind on the back of her calves and grasped both of my hands swallowing them up in the process. My arms moving any direction that she chose to sweep them to.

“Thank you so much Mr. Carr.. I always wanted to do that! There will be a automated voice prompt call that will ask you to grade my performance.. Please give me good scores as I so need this job to put me through college!”

She pleaded with puppy dog eyes..

Then she quickly let go of my hands and stood up to her majestic heights again.. She walked over to the television and bent over giving me a rated R view of her tight ass while she picked up her bag of tools and hurried out of the room winking at me as she left.

Once the door had slammed shut I just sat there wondering what had just happened to me, sporting a tee pee shaped woody in my lose happy face print pants....

It was just another day of being manhandled by Giants.