- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In the End, We Get What We Deserve

Epilogue

Kurtis and his gang beat a hasty retreat with the intent to make it back towards the concealment of the mall bench... That was until a flip flop the size of a stretch limousine with a well darkened foot that had seen many hours at the local tanning salon dropped down from the sky and blocked their escape..

They tried to reverse directions and make a break for the wall drainage pipe until Mary Ellen’s hand blocked that route too. Then she simply corralled them with both hands until they made a crumpled fleshy mass within her palms only to be quickly deposited in her purse.

Leaning over and looking inside she informed them that she had heard and seen everything and that she and her daughters were going to see if they could teach them how to be humans again. And that she was sure that they would have tons of fun doing it too!

Just after this my wife came out of the front doors looking very distraught but scanning the ground for any signs of something.. Almost bumping into Marry Ellen she asked her in a desperate voice if she had seen a Little walking around by the name of John Carr.. And that I was about this big.. Her index finger and thumb spread apart roughly as long as my body..

Mary Ellen smiled and said;

“Well honey, do I have a treat for you!”
She bent down and engulfed me in her hand... Then she simply deposited me in my wife’s outstretched awaiting palms who had a very surprised and relieved look on her face.

“Here’s Johnny!” Mary Ellen gushed.

Me and Sarah both broke down and starting crying.. She brought me to her warm cheek and pressed me against it.. The tears rolling to my shoulder and continuing down my back..

“Things are going to be much different when we get home baby, you’ll see.”

Mary had viewed the spectacle for a few moments.. Then declared that she was going to go back home and put those hoodlums in a safe place until she and the girls could figure out what to do with them.

Just before she turned to leave we made eye contact.. Was she going to spill my past secret to my wife? No.. She simply winked at me and left, heading back to her sports utility vehicle to take the wailing and screaming Kurtis along with what was left of his crew to some unknown fate. With my wife thanking her profusely for her help.

I looked back over my wife’s fingers to introduce her to Nate Dog but he was nowhere to be seen... He had seemingly climbed back up into the pipe vent hole and vanished... I suppose he’d learned from experience to leave nothing to chance when it came to his independence..... I silently thanked him as my wife turned to take us home..



We now live in our own house again.. Sarah’s mother had given us the down payment and cosigned on the loan... She even helps with the mortgage payments. I think my wife’s little talk with her had persuaded the rich lady to come off of some of her nest egg earnings once she was made aware that Sarah knew everything...

All of the babysitting for Laura and Jessica happens over at Karen and Ann’s house now...Laura and Jessica are only allowed to be around me when Sarah can supervise them directly... She watches the two like a hawk when we are all together these days.





I now live in a posh doll house that sits on the bureau next to my wife’s bed.... We are very intimate these days as she’s discovered the uses for a man my size and how I can reach areas that normal size guys just can seem to touch.... My experience with her mother and sister coming to good use now.

I’m closely guarded by my wife at all times and on many occasions I ride with her concealed to work.. We’ve now come closer (literally) than we even were before I shrank.....

Last night after some very raunchy sex we laid on the bed.. I myself laying on the pillow besides hers....

Sarah looked up at the ceiling ... A look of confusion on her face...

“John?”
“Yes honey?” I replied
“ How did that lady know your name?”




It was a cool November morning when Nate Dog decided to go outside of the mall using his trusted pipe vent exit... He needed the air.. He was hungry as usual too.. But some fresh air might put him in a better mood than he’d started off the day with...

There at the bottom of the pipe was a pallet sized plastic baggy that was filled to the gills with all kinds of cut meats, breads, cheeses, and berries....

There would be many more to follow with one lone scrap of paper taped to their top.

Inscribed in pencil lead, the same single word upon it...

Brothers







Epilogue 2

The three men were busying themselves re-sowing the holes in the girls socks with needles the size of swords to them. It was a very awkward and laborious task .. All of the running and playing had taken their toll on the argyle footwear...

“Do you think it will be me or Lenny she takes into her room tonight boss?.. She took you last night remember?” Mike said in a sarcastic tone of voice.

“Shut the fuck up and sow unless you want to have to hand clean their huge sandals again Mikey.” Spat Kurtis.

All three of them were wearing florescent colored clothing picked by the girls themselves... It made it easier to find them and harder to accidentally step on them.. There had already been accidents.

“BATH TIME!!!!!!”

The three men had nearly jumped out of their skins when the two girls sprang up from beneath the table to loom over them like two shrieking monsters. They had stealthily crawled up to it and hid underneath in order to spring their surprise upon them.

With the stunned men’s ears still ringing they were swiftly grabbed up. Lenny who kept his needle in his hands had made a foolhardy attempt to stab Cheral’s index finger. The needle didn’t even penetrate her skin...

To which Cheral patiently pulled it from his grasp and gently laid it back with the other sewing tools on the table.

“You’re getting dunked a bunch of extra times for that Lenny... You know the rules for being mean.” Cheral said in a mock angry sort of way. The truth was though, his antics always thrilled her and gave her new possibilities for punishment and tease.

Mike and Kurtis were bunched up in Terra’s hands.. One in each vainly trying to break free from their fleshy embrace.. Terra just giggled as they tried with all of their might. Their irritation at being manhandled always amused her.

“Girls, no dunking them tonight and I want you two to get washed up after you’ve cleaned and put them to bed.. You’re to follow to your own beds after that.” Marry Ellen interjected having heard the commotion and noted that it was eight o’clock in the evening.. Only an hour before the girl’s bedtime..

The girls made a evil grin to each other as they promised not to be too rough with them in their bathtub which was really just a small plastic kidney bean shaped bucket made to hold enough water to perhaps sooth some aching hands or feet that most ladies kept near their couches or in a sink closet.

Mary Ellen shook her head, as she knew they were going to do the absolute opposite of what she had just told them not to do.

“And hand Kurtis over to me.. He needs another night of sensitivity training.”

“But mom, we wanted to bathe all three of them at once again!” Shouted the two girls in unison.”

“Hand him over now.” Mary Ellen said with her smile turning into a straight no nonsense expression..

Kurtis fell out of the soft sweaty flesh cave only to land on a much larger one. The fingers immediately closing and entrapping him in another unmovable embrace. This one more firm and less soft.

Even confined within a massive fist he could hear the girls play screaming and stomping off to their cleaning game in the bathroom with his two underlings... Well, former underlings.. The girls and their mother had decided that his crew was not allowed to be bossed around by Kurtis anymore and any infractions or deviations from this would earn him a swift time out... The three females observed him being rough and domineering with the other two and thought this unfair so decided to put a halt to such bullying as they had termed it..

The girls watched him like hawks now too.. So he could only lord over them when they were not around.. But lately the other two guys had been ratting him out in order to cure favor with the Giantesses who lorded over them. His authority over them waning by the day and hour now. Soon his top status would be just a memory lost in their new found democracy .. Well, for what that was worth... They actually lived in a Matriarchy which granted them a limited democracy amongst themselves. The girls and their mother retained the right to veto any vote they’d taken if the request or decision seemed unreasonable to them.

But this was a depressing fact for Kurtis to consider later.. Right now Mary Ellen had taken him back to her bedroom once again.

Kurtis was standing before a dark hairy wall with warm moist heat emanating from it.. The odor being a heady women musk mixed with a slight scent of urine.... His cloths being the first thing to be taken from him after they had entered her room as she had gotten them both onto her large sized bed to a more conveniently reclined position.

“Relax Kurtis, It doesn’t smell too bad, I washed up just before I brought you here tonight so that you can practice getting in touch with your feminine side again.”

Kurts’s didn’t want to look up.. He knew what she was holding over his head... It was the same thing she made him wear last night before he’d dove into her hot massive wet cave that would constrict like a python robbing him of his much needed oxygen.

“Put on the bikini Susan and start making love to my pussy like the whore you are. I want you to start slow, giving it many kisses and caresses... Then I want you to massage it before you get inside and make love to it you little tramp. And if you do a good job I might lick the breasts upon that tight little chest of yours.”

Kurtis with his head still down lifted his arm until he felt the clothing that had been lowered to his hand... It was time to become Susan again...

“Damn I miss the mall... Things are really weird out here in the suburbs.” Kurtis painfully contemplated as he began putting on the feminine swim wear.


Epilogue 3

Karen entered her apartment and put some things on the kitchen counter..
She immediately pulled off her shoes and utility belt.

“Hey you’re finally home!?” said a voice from around the corner and in the bathroom... Then a flushing of the toilet could be heard. After which Angie emerged.

“Sorry hon, you caught me taking a piss.. How was your day and why are you a hour late getting back from work?” Said the thin athletically built curly red haired lady as she sauntered over and gave the other in the uniform who had just arrived a kiss on her cheek. She was also completely nude.

Karen wearily walked over to the couch and collapsed putting her socked feet up on a foot rest to which a curious Angie sat on the floor in front of dutifully massaging her superior’s digits after removing the pitch black colored stockings.

“Oh it was a rough one Angie babe. But I managed to turn it around some.” Karen admitted while removing her button up shirt with the security patches embroidered upon the shoulders of. A smirked grin forming on her tired face.. Her eyes traveling to the box on the kitchen counter to give her lover a hint.

There on the porcelain tiles was a Nike shoe box sitting around Karen’s keys, hand cuffs, belt, and small jar of Vaseline that she usually moisturized her knuckles and elbows with. Nothing out of the ordinary except for the shoe box.

“What’s in the box Karen? Did you buy yourself or better yet, me a new pair of shoes?” Angie’s eyes lit up with curiosity.

Karen went on in sardonic sort of fashion, her exhaustion fading to the gentle and much needed massage happening to her feet.

“Well, there was an incident at Sears today.. Apparently a Little got squashed over in the ladies apparel section by a new hire named Judy.. I got the call from Flo.. Remember the older lady who works the counter there for extra money since she retired?”

Angie eagerly nodded now very interested in the developments of Karen’s day.

“Judy, this pretty seventeen year old working the summer months now that her high school is out, had stepped on one dead center and had turned him into a puddle of blood and goo.. I ran out there once I got the call and saw the whole scene but then remembered protocol and reached for my cell in order to take photos so that I could immediately begin documenting the fatality.. That’s when I realized that I’d forgotten it. You know how I forget things all the time..”


Angie gleefully nodded in acknowledgment but then her face turned a bit somber as she inquired.

“So who was the poor Little who got mushed?”

“We don’t know.. He didn’t have any ID that I could see and I certainly wasn’t going to fish through the gory muck.. That’s a job for the police and their forensics team when they got there I figured.. He was probably a feral Little anyway.. You know, the ones that try to live on their own in the dangerous world of big people?” Karen said with a laugh.

In fact both young ladies got a chuckle out of Karen’s remark.

“So anyway I go back to the Security Room and take my cell off of the counter and start going back so that I can take my important pictures but once I went out of the doors I heard a little shriek... Almost like a squealing mouse or something.”

Karen had drawn back her feet from her lover and stood to wearily begin pulling her pants down to leave herself in nothing more than her silky blue bra and panties. After which she continued her story while moving towards the kitchen counter.. Her mate holding onto her waist and being pulled along with Karen..

“So down on the ground, where I’d almost squashed one my own damn self was another Little... He tried to take off running but I made sure that he didn’t get far. It was cute to watch him try though...”

“Oh, was he glad that you found him hun?” A very intrigued Angie inquired.

“No quite the contrary.. He kept squeaking in my hand wanting me to put him down or something but instead I put him away. I did have a accident scene to cover after all.. I figured that he was another feral Little and I’d collect a thousand bucks for us and we could go to Santa Barbra for the weekend.”

“So is that what’s in the box.. A thousand bucks?!” An elated Angie asked.

“No, not quite honey.. You see. After I got done with the crime scene which was really just an accident scene I went back to the security room to begin questioning my little find... Little, get it?”

A smiling Angie kissed Karen on the neck acknowledging the joke pun.

“He actually bit my finger when I took him out of his containment pouch, the little bastard.”

Karen showed Angie the tip of her finger for proof... Angie just rolled her eyes.. There wasn’t even a red mark.

“So that’s when he starts cursing me and making all kinds of demands.”

Karen placed her hands on each side of the box lid and continued.

So I’m trying to calmly question the belligerent pipsqueak and I reach for him to try and calm him down and he produces a tiny knife and stabs my other finger with it.

“Ok, but what’s in the box baby?” If you’d put him in there he’d be squeaking and stuff so did you buy a new dildo for us or something?”

Karen smiled and continued.

“By then I’d had enough so I took his little knife thingy away and disrobed him too just in case he had another one.

He started spouting off how he had rights and that he knew that I was supposed to turn him over to the authorities and that I was the dumbest bull dog dyke that he’d ever met.”

Angie gasped.. She knew the temper of her lover and figured this didn’t end up good for the man.. Perhaps she was viewing a improvised casket on the kitchen counter instead... She silently listened though hoping that it was not.

“Well that was it so I took some electrical tape and I sealed his big foul mouth shut. He was swatting at me the whole time so I taped his arms behind his back too.. He was looking pretty cute by that time with all of his twisting and thrashing and at that point I remembered something.

“What did you remember?” I clueless Angie asked

“You remember how you thought a man in our love making might spice things up? And that how I said I’d be jealous and that I was against it.?”

Angie still not following her lead furrowed her brows and nodded.

“Well, what if we had a little mascot to give us a win , win solution? That way you get what you want and I stay happy too!”

Angie’s face got serious... “ Karen.. What did you do?”

Karen shrugged and guiltily went on.

“Well, I didn’t turn him over to the authorities like I was supposed to so we didn’t get a thousand bucks but... ”

Karen opened the lid to reveal a bound and gagged muscular Little taped over a sowing ball with his naked hind end sticking straight up in the air who was surrounded by cotton balls packed from corner to corner... The man at once looked up at the shocked red head and began trying to speak through the black electrical tape that reduced his shouts to muffled buzzing sounds...

“I got an extra box from the shoe department. The one you’re looking at right now, and stuffed him inside... Then I went over to the Right Aid pharmacy and bought some cotton balls and the sewing ball that you stick needles in so that he wouldn’t slide around in the car during the ride home.

Then I stopped at that adult sex shop on the way home. You know, Sex R Us, the one that we like so much and purchased a Little’s dildo for ten bucks.”

A confused Angie looked to her partner to see her holding up a quarter of an inch long pink rubber dildo. Karen retrieved the small jar of Vaseline jelly from the counter next to the box and after swiftly removing the lie, dipped the dildo into it..

Angie was speechless as Karen then immediately plunged the lubricated sex toy into Tank’s rear end. Tank immediately shrieked and convulsed in pain.

Pulling it out she handed it over to her mate who regarded the tiny instrument carefully.. The look of fascination on Angie’s face was mixed with awe and confusion as well..

Then Angie seemed to snap out of it, lowering the dildo back down to Tank’s behind and gently rubbing it up and down his crack.. All the while Tanking was heaving against the black colored tape that confined him the soft sowing ball that his body was wrapped around..

Angie’s exposed nipples began to harden as she gently feathered his ass with the rubber wand... Then she shoved it up his rectum too.. Giving the same result from the imprisoned Little as the last time.

She then pulled it out with her mind swimming with ideas...
A kiss to Karen’s mouth before those very ideas began flowing out of hers.

“Ok, Karen, get the video camera set up. I’ll think up some dialogue and we’ll put on a little live stream pony boy show for our S&M club!!!!
After that I think we’ll find out what a little mascot man can do for us in the butt plugging department!!

Both ladies were as giddy as girls on their birthdays as they hurried around their apartment to get their production and festivities set into motion...

Tank continued to scream and moan, his anus burning with pain.

The End
Chapter End Notes:

Thank you all very much for reading and commenting on this story.  I felt that it had reached a logical conclusion and it was time that one of my stories had just that.  An ending.

I hope that all of you who have read this story will visit some of my other ones or future ones to arrive.  I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

Thank you all very much once again.

Crocodile