- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My Wife and the Mall Incident part 4 

Chapter 11

Day 550

2.75"

 

I looked to my right to see a lady bearing down on us wearing a green nursing scrubs outfit with white sneakers...

Bam! Her left foot landed directly in front of us and then magically lifted away just as fast, mere inches before we collided with it.. Her right foot lifted behind us and sailed right over our heads..We kept right on running with Sammy hot on our tails..

There was another young lady dressed in a working skirt type outfit bearing down on us from the opposite direction. Here high heels clacking with thunder claps across the linoleum tiles . She seemed to be holding a box of shoes in her hands stacked all the way up to her chin in order to restock some shelves... This kept her from spotting us but it made her a dangerous threat who didn’t see us either..

The speed at which she gained on us was horrifying too.. We ran even harder to get out of her way knowing that this was going to be even closer than the last Giantess had..... It seemed to be no use though but Nate dove at the end as I did too...

We heard a loud audible shriek behind us and then a squelching sound as skin, bone, and muscle were flattened.. We were both sprayed with blood too.

Then we felt house sized boxes of shoes fall all over the floor. Fortunately staying in the footpath and not landing on top of us..

The lady made a disgusted “Ewwww!”...
“What the hell?”.... “Oh my God! I think I just stepped on a Little!”

And she had.. What was left of Sammy was a mashed puddle of goo... His knife still spinning on the floor catching glints of overhead light as it came to a stop.

We felt tremors as another female employee, this one much older, came from around a sales desk to investigate her claims..

She at once began to console the early twenty something lady telling her that it was alright and that those things have been happening a lot lately and that she would call security immediately..

She tromped back towards us as we quickly moved out of the way.. The lady who had just ended Sammy was busy removing her high heel so that she could take a piece of packing paper from a shoe box and begin wiping the blood and gore off of the bottom of her heel which she had already removed in order to inspect..

Nate Dog pointed to Tank who was using the distraction and fallen shoe boxes to maneuver around them.. His will to kill us unfaltering... Like a rabid dog with blood in it’s eyes not letting anything deter it from it’s objective.

Nate shook his head and we took off again..
We could hear the older lady calling security from above as we ran past her sales counter towards the safety of another rack.

As we ran Nate had another plan that he was already in the process of hatching I was to learn...

“You might.” pant pant “Have noticed.” huff huff.. “That we ain’t heading directly for the front doors.” pant..

Actually I hadn’t noticed anything other than running for my life... I was completely lost again by this point..

“Well we’re taking a gamble on another route to the front door that should shake some of them”... huff huff... We’re going right through the security hall.. They’ve got a drain pipe that’ll take us outside and it’s safer...” pant pant... Then the front door cuz it’s way too out in the open.”

I nodded putting my absolute trust in him.. I was just going along for the ride at this point.. Being beaten to death by that brute was my only other option now.

We dogged and weaved from rack to rack sometimes halting to catch our breath... Sometimes waiting for an employee or customer to pass by... We even appeared to have lost Tank so we stopped running all together. Walking was about all that we had left in us by now anyway so it was a welcome relief.. With no Tank in sight we took more rest breaks too.

It was a short while before we made Nate Dog’s objective. We heard a booming sound as we approached it.


“Damned.. I hope those doors were opening and not shutting like it sounded.. That’s our way out of here.” Nate spoke with irritation..

Coming out from underneath the last rack we saw the huge double doors closed. But much worse... There in the middle of the pathway before the doors stood Tank with a gloating grin upon his face smiling right at us.. Arms crossed upon his chest in a waiting pose..

We froze.. This man was a behemoth compared to us.. And could easily deal with both of us by himself..

Tank then pulled something out of his pocket and threw it out at us.
“Sammy sends his regards.” he chuckled.
A bloody knife landed a couple of feet in front of us....

“I picked that up after that airhead squashed him to paste... It’s pretty much what I’m going to do to both of you two pricks now.... You should have just handed over the shoes Nate Dog.”

Tank began popping his knuckles in anticipation of busting some heads... We were about flat out of gas too.. Fleeing wouldn’t get us far before he’d caught up with and clobbered both of us..

It was about his forth or fifth step towards us when we all heard a thunderous voice from the other side of the closed metal doors that donned a big red sign that said SECURITY...

“I’m on my way back now Wanda. I can’t believe I forgot my cell phone to take pictures of the fatality over by your desk.. Just give me a few more seconds hun”.

All of our eyes went wide.. Even Tanks.. Especially Tank’s eyes as the doors he was standing in front of swung wide open..

We saw him put up his arms as a black dress loafer came right down but fortunately just missed him causing him to scream in terror.

Though the oblivious security guard in the dark blue uniform had just missed killing him dead, his scream did alert her to look down... She did and missed him at first.. But then she looked over her shoulder and that’s when she spotted him...

Tank took off running for us in a desperate sprint. Then he suddenly disappeared as a wall of pink flesh slammed down in front of him and closed.

Tank gave off a horrified scream as he was lifted up into the air...

“No, no, you don’t’ want me lady.. It’s those two down there! Get them instead! Noooooooo!”

If he could have pointed we might have been her next acquisitions.. But as it was his arms were pinned to his sides and he couldn’t move them at all as he was brought up to her pretty face.

“Well aren’t you a doll, little man!” I’m going to earn a thousand bucks over you! Come on, I’ve got some pictures to take of a squashed Little and then we can get you back to the detainment room. Let’s go honey you’re coming with me!”

Tank kept trying to plea his case that we were the ones and motioning his head in our direction but it was no use.. She wasn’t paying him any mind now as she lowered him into a pouch on her belt that she probably used for just suck occasions and snapped it shut once he was securely inside... And a moment later she was bounding back towards where Sammy met his fate with a spring in her step. Her handcuffs jingling as she past away out of sight.

With the doors wide open now yet slowly closing due to the door shocks above them that kept the doors from slamming too roughly we hurried inside to find a hallway with no cover except for the door inlets.. So if somebody else had come down the hallway we’d have a good chance of being caught too..

Luckily about five minutes later Nate Dog pointed to a vent that abutted the floor that seemed to have had it’s screen pulled out from the metal case just a tad.. Enough for two guys our size to slip in which we did.


There was a PVC drain pipe that came down from the ceiling and made a right angle at the floor.. Nate got up on it and told me that this led to the front of Sears and opened up right by the front doors allowing water from the mid roof to drain off and away from the building.

So we walked along the top of the pipe in the darkened dead space between the Security Office and the outside world..

We even chatted some too venting our stress and relief now that we weren’t being chased anymore...

“Damn John dawg, that was some heavy shit we just outran... We’re pretty much brothers in arms after something like that.” Nate was proud of our accomplishment.

“Brothers indeed Nate... How long have you been here now? I mean... You seem to know how to get out of every situation we come to... How long?” I inquired..

“Since it all started... I’ve been here that long.. And I’ve made it all with my wits... Not my brawn.. You see what happens when you don’t use your head at all times around here now don’t you?”

I eagerly agreed and told him that I was a now converted devotee of Nate Dog’s survival at the Arden Fair Mall training course.

We both had a good laugh at that as we continued through the darkened area..
Up ahead we could see a opening where the pipe was smaller than the wall by a good measure.. My path out of this hell hole I sighed in exasperation. What lied ahead I didn’t have the will to contemplate at present... One catastrophe at a time I pondered to myself..

On the walk towards the opening I had a few minutes to contemplate things as I balanced my feet on top of the circular plastic pipe...

I couldn’t get the image of that Sammy guy or what was left of him after seeing the results of a careless Giantess.... I looked at my shirt and saw his splattered blood... The floor was covered with approximately half of his body all crushed down into paste.. The other half adhering to the bottom of her high heel with chunks of his crushed body falling to the floor once it was lifted higher in the air in order for her to inspect the carnage....

It seemed to me that she was more weary of the mess he had made on her shoe rather than that she’d just ended somebody’s life... Perhaps that would come to her later... But the shock of seeing a person completely squashed was traumatizing to say the least.. I know that Nate had seen it happen several times as he had told me on one of our walking breaks.... So he was desensitized to it..

Me on the other hand... Let’s just say that the outside world is a much more dangerous for the likes of somebody my size then it had been when I first made my escape attempt.. Lethal in the extreme.

I didn’t feel sorry for Tank but even yet... Seeing a man grabbed up by a behemoth monster and nonchalantly tucked away in a leather pouch did not escape me either.. The teen trapped in his sister’s purse came to mind too.. Their formal physical strength being outmatched on a colossal scale now.. It wasn’t even a contest once they were spotted or handled.. Everything else was just wasted energy on their be halves... The futility of fighting a Giantess reinforced once again... My own family had taught me this but they were pretty much gentle with me... These other strangers did not have to be with someone that they did not know.

We were just pets to them now. To be put away only to be retrieved at their convenience.... The depressing reality hit me like a truckload of bricks.....

Then my wife’s face popped into my mind... I was so much safer with her around... I missed the scent of her skin and we still talked about her days at work and I’d try to diplomatically tell her about mine at home.... But we did talk.. That was better than what Nate Dog had.... He had a French Fry to comfort him these days.. A fry of all things...

I wondered what he would eat once his fry was gone..... Food, a daily concern of his.. Not of for me.. I had food all day long where I lived.... And people were not hunting me in order to collect some extra spending cash either..

Yes, being played with by the girls was humiliating.. Being raped by my mother in law along with my sister in law was pretty bad too... But it paled in comparison to life at the Arden Fair Mall.. It just simply paled..

...........

Nate Dog bend down and crawled along his belly . Pulling himself out of the hole in the cinder bock. And sliding down to the ground on the other side of the wall...

I followed suit as the fresh cool air hit us which was much better than the stale dusty air we had been breathing up until that spot.. The sun now beginning to set on the evening horizon as we looked around. The automatic doors to our left were closed now.. Nobody was using this entrance at present. A deserted park bench further away from the entrance to our right..

“Well here you are John Dawg.. We be brothers now... Just remember that.. We’ve been through one hell of a day. I’ve shown you the ropes of my mall... But if you ain’t staying here.. Where are you going to go now?”


I new exactly where I was going to go.. “Home.” I told him..

“But your house is miles upon miles away from this mall all things being relative to our current stunted sizes... How are you ever going to make back there?”

“ I don’t know.. But this place gives me all of the incentive I need to try.” We both had a good laugh at that...

“Here my brother.. Take this fry and use it to keep you alive on your long journey..”
He pulled it out and handed it over to me...

“Nate I can’t accept this.. It’s all you’ve got right now.”

“Oh, I’ll find another one or a piece of burger dropped by some fat chick.. I always do.”

Accepting his gift I looked it over... It was hard as a rock now.. A bit dirty too but it would have to do..

I leaned forward and shook his hand.. We both shook for a long moment and acknowledged our bond..

“Brothers!” I repeated with a smile.

Then I heard clapping in the distance...
We both turned around to see Kurtis and his other two thugs who had concealed themselves behind the leg of the mall bench...

All three brandishing their home made knives..

“Now wasn’t that sweet ?... Go ahead and kiss you two... Kiss each other goodbye. I’m going to enjoy wearing your shoes Nate Dog”


We were about to be a few pints of blood lighter if they had their way.. They immediately advanced with smug smiles on their faces..

Nate assumed a fighting stance. I just froze... Is this what it had all come to?



“John is that you?”

Everybody looked up to see a soccer mom wearing a pink and white sports jumper suit standing there in all of her gigantic glory... It was Marry Ellen.